Chapter 1

Bucky

She confidently walks down the hall in her battle suit, a yellow shirt with a built in corset, a yellow leather jacket on top, tight black leather pants, emphasizing her ass, a crown that fit perfectly on her head, but she only wore that when she had to go somewhere, black boots, and beautiful golden hair.
"Where are you going my lady" I asked her and started to walk with her, "I might murder Tony, wanna join?" She sarcastically asks still walking, "oh no what did he do this time?" I ask with no answer.
   She uses her powers which glowed yellow to slam the door to Tony's office open, we find him sitting right there at his desk.
   "What the fuck is wrong with you asshole!!!" Yn basically screamed, Tony jumped, "excuse me who do you think you're talking to!" Tony yelled back in a stern voice.
   "You better lower your fucking voice if you know what's good for you!" Yn was not backing down, Tony sat back down, "what's the problem yn" "you sent me to sort out the political bullshit, when you know I'm the best damn fighter here" "well-" "think harder Tony, and never do it again." Yn then stormed off, "I'm gonna go with her" I awkwardly told Tony and ran off after her.

Later that same day yn and I were talking and laying in my bed, i was hoping she couldn't see the handcuffs or whips scattered around the room.
   We were just talking about how much of a dick Tony was.
"He once told me I couldn't go on missions anymore because I got shot one time" she then turned to me "have you ever been shot?" Yn asks, "all the time" I respond trying not to stare at her lips but I look up and she was staring at mine.
   "Yn..." I whisper, "yes James?", I slowly lean forward waiting for her to give me the go ahead, I cup her cheek with my hand and kiss her softly, she kisses back, neither of us pull away, she slips her tongue into my mouth and I do the same.
   "Buck" she moaned, I climbed on top of her and moved to attack her neck.

Yn

I could feel the adrenaline, fuck it felt good even if he was just kissing my neck, it had been so long since someone touched me this way, I had shut my emotions off since Loki and I broke up, we were so good together but he made me weak and the miscarriage didn't help either, I mean I didn't want a kid but it hurt, emotionally.
   I've liked Bucky for awhile, he was nice to me, he followed Me around like a puppy, and he was the man I had to protect in hydra, I may have been under control but I remember everything, my one job was to protect him, he had the mission.
   In a split second he stripped my shirt off, (she took her battle suit off before going to Buckys room) when he saw my black Lacy bra, he smirked and continued kissing lower and lower listening to my heavy breathing until he got to my waist I started to squirm, he held my hips still, his metal arm was cold on my skin, making me moan.
   He came back up to look me in the face, I was the color of a tomato. "Hey princess" he whispered in a rough voice, and somehow he made me even redder, my cheeks were hotter than the metal slide at a playground during the summer.
"H- h- hi Bucky" I stuttered, "you don't have to speak darling" he said in the same deep whisper then went down to shimmy my shorts off, I saw him smirk again after seeing I had a matching set.
"We're you waiting for me darling?" He asks in a seductive tone, I somehow regain the ability to speak.
   "You should see me everyday" I then tilt my head slightly and bite my lip.
   "I'll have to do that" he then strips off my panties.
   He was being gentle, don't get me wrong, that's fine but I want rough, I want the man that lives in this room, I saw the whips and handcuffs.
   he did exactly that, he got rough, after stripping my panties off he spread my legs apart and onto his shoulders like he was hungry for a taste of me.
   I was hungry for him.
   I could feel his heavy breath on my core making me squirm, he moved his hands to the top of my thighs to get a better grip so I couldn't move, and I couldn't.
   He placed a couple of teasing kisses on my inner thighs, then in one pleasing forceful movement he puts his fingers inside of me, then pulls them out slowly and repeats until he sees me on the edge.
   "Not yet princess" he says in a deep voice then stops and walks to where his handcuffs were and handcuffed me to the bed, "Buck" "I need them to keep you still darling", I've never used handcuffs before but I like them.
   Bucky then climbs on top of me, only missing a shirt.
   He unclips my bra(it was a front clip), and starts from my neck, placing a kiss every time he gets lower until he gets in between the them, he sucks on the left one leaving a hickey, then to my nipple, he licks it and playfully bites it, then he moves to the other one and does the same thing but I start to unbutton his pants in the process.
   Bucky then lowers himself before I can get his pants off.
   "Keep yourself quiet princess, you don't want anyone to hear you" Bucky whispers in a deep voice.
   He licks my clit slowly and softly making me moan.
    "I said quiet, or I'll have to punish you" he says then licks it again, and this time I just squirm, though it is hard I managed.
   Bucky then goes all in sending me into a rein of pleasure, it takes everything in me not to moan, I just grab his sheets like they're the only thing keeping me quiet.
   I accidentally let out a few little squeaks and whines but Bucky didn't say anything to that.
   He stood up again and crawled over me, "how tired are you princess?" He asks
"E- x- treme- ly" I answer with heavy breaths in between
I lean my head back and try not to strain all my energy and I leaned it back for long enough for him to get his pants off without noticing.
All at once, all I feel is the full mass of him, making me moan.
Bucky covers my mouth, "be quiet, bite down if you need to, draw blood, just keep quiet" he growls.
He goes again, I feel all of him, I feel his cold metal arm against my waist, his other hand on my hip, the random squeezes he gives my ass, his legs between mine, his cock rearranging my insides.
I do as Bucky says, I bite down, noticing I caught him my surprise, every time he goes all the way in I bite down harder and harder, I don't draw blood.
Bucky pounds me harder and harder until it gets too hard not to moan, I let out little whines but with my powers I accidentally throw a few things around.
When I'm about to finish, Bucky doesn't stop me, he finishes too and the king drawn out orgasm that I was waiting for was so much better than I thought it would be.

Bucky

I can feel yn and I finish at the same time, and I saw her relax.
"Wow" is all yn says, I would say I left her speechless but I'm not that full of myself.
I undo her cuffs and lay next to her, still heavy breathing, "good wow or bad wow?" I ask
"Great" she says then turns her body to face mine
"Before this, have you ever thought about me like that?" She asked
"What would you say if I did?" I respond, hoping she says she has too
"I'd say I have too" damn I'm good