12

Phone call
>>>>———— ♥️ ————<<<<

Summa solla kudhadhu Doctor, neenga vera level

( I shouldn't have underestimated you doctor, you're one of a kind)

Neha scratches her eyebrows in embarrassment towards Regina's judging look.

Avarodha Insta posts'ku keela ovoru ponnum yepdhi valinju valinju vizhuvanga theriyuma?

( Do you know how many girls drool over him under his instagram posts?)

Neha shrugs her shoulders with an adorable pout. She had unintentionally got herself stuck to Regina's wrath when she accidentally showed her the group selfie taken at the get together last week from Siddharth's house when Regina again ranted on her for having no friends and always working.

Enaku lam bike'la break yedhunu kuda theriyadhu, ana ivarukaga naane yethanayo thadava race pathuruken theriyuma?

( I don't even know where's the break in a bike is at, but do you know the number of times I have watched his races? Just for him?)

Nejamava sister?

( Really?)

Mother promise'uh!

Appo yepdhi daily two-wheeler'la varinga?

( Then how do you ride your two-wheeler everyday?)

Adhu vandhu-

( That's-)

Regina pauses to playfully glare at Neha realising that she was trying to divert the conversation.

Regina playfully glares at Neha's teasing smile.

Yenna Doctor? Ennai'ye divert panna pakringalae?

( Are you trying to divert me doctor?)

Che Che, apdhilam illaye

( No, no I don't )

Regina twists her lips,

Enna vidhunga. Ana neenga Siddharth kudhaiye selfie yedhututu, inga enga kitta lam enaku yaarayume theriyadhunu uruttitu irukingae?

( Leave it about me, but you have gone as far as taking a selflie with Siddharth, but you've been lying to us that you have no friends?)

Neha rolls her eyes distinctively,

Aiyo, Sister. Serious'ah ivare yaar'nu enaku romba naal kalichi dhan theriyum. Adhuvum avar dhan sonnaru

( Oh god, sister. It took me a really long time to even know who he is. That too from him.)

Regina's jaw literally drops as she unbelievably stares at Neha.

Doctor

Regina freaked out making the rest of the people whom were sitting around them in cafeteria give weird looks at her. Neha uncomfortably shifts in her seat before leaning closer to Regina,