CHAPTER 14

Sylvia stiffened in her seat as she tried her very best to remain still but the feel of the makeup brush tickling upon her eyelids was making it very hard to stop moving.

"I can't believe you talked me into this. You know I don't do makeup." She mumbled under her breath to Shay.

"We're going to a club Syl, you have to look the part."

Sylvia's eyebrows lightly pinched together in the middle and she squint her eyes at Shay while she continues to apply eye shadow on her lids.

"I look perfectly fine without makeup thank you very much."

Shay sighed and put the brush away and looked straight into her cousin's eyes with a smile.

"That's true but you're forgetting that you're dating the Chase Evans. The guy is a well-known rich kid around the city and people will be expecting him to show up with a gorgeous lady tonight and that's exactly what you are. I'm just helping you to add a little touch-up here and there and make sure that other girls will wish they were you tonight."

She grinned back at her and nods her head enthusiastically before closing her eyes and letting Shay finish her makeup.

Once they were done, they spent another few minutes dressing up and putting on a few pieces of jewelry here and there and getting their clutches filled with some girls' emergency items and lastly, putting on their heels.

Then, they stood together in front of the long body con mirror inside Shay's walk-in closet and took a minute to admire how gorgeous they both look.

Sylvia decided to wear a sapphire blue mini-body con dress with thin sleeves. Her hair was curled and it flowed down her back like a golden wave and her makeup was dark and bold with Smokey eyes giving her a sexy look.

Shay decided to wear a pretty long silky cream dress with also thin straps that go in a cross pattern on her back exposing her skin. Her makeup was light and natural and her hair was straightened.

"What do you think?" Shay asked her with a big smile on her face.

"I think we both look beautiful." Shay quickly nods her head in agreement.

"Yep, that's right. Now let's go have some fun tonight!"

OoO

The limo pulled up right in front of the club entrance. There was already a long line of people outside waiting to be let in by the big scary-looking tattooed bouncer standing up front checking their IDs.

Sylvia immediately spotted Chase and Jason standing together outside waiting for them and her heart skipped an excited beat when she saw them.

It was no surprise that they both stand out in the crowd. Even both men and women waiting in line were all ogling at them. Jason was simply wearing a white plain t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket paired off with long black jeans. He was giving that handsome bad-boy vibe from afar.

As for Chase, he was wearing a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms showing off an expensive Rolex watch on his wrist. The shirt is tucked into long black pants with a black belt and anyone could tell that he's a rich billionaire.

"Okay, time to go syl." Shay suddenly announced from her side.

"No wait." She blurted out while pulling Shay's arm and looking back outside at where the guys were standing.

Shay followed her gaze and started laughing.

"Are you feeling nervous?"