BOOK 3 ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys, book 3 is published and I hope you will all enjoy it. Here is the book summary:

Plot

Meet Shanelle Falcon, the epitome of perfection, a member of the prestigious Falcon family. But behind her flawless facade lies a world of secrets waiting to be unveiled.

While her siblings toil away in the family business, Shanelle embraces a life of freedom and glamour as a renowned supermodel. In her luxurious penthouse, she surrounds herself with her closest friends, fellow supermodels who share her insatiable appetite for living life on the edge. Together, they create an illusion of perfection to maintain their coveted status in the industry.

But what nobody knows is that Shanelle battles crippling panic attacks, striking at the most unexpected moments. As her family slowly disintegrates, with her sisters resenting her and her older brother tragically gone, her once-idyllic life teeters on the brink of collapse.

Enter Vincent Rivero, a scion of a powerful and wealthy family, notorious for his dangerous reputation as the leader of San Francisco's most feared gang. The clash between Miss Perfect and Mr. Bad Boy is imminent, with their initial encounter leaving no doubt that they are destined to clash. Shanelle perceives him as a malevolent influence, while Vincent believes she's too sheltered for her good.

Prepare to be captivated by the collision of two worlds as these complex characters navigate their way through love, loss, and unexpected bonds that defy societal expectations. Unveiling the true meaning of perfection, this story will leave you questioning whether flaws truly define us and whether love can bridge the gap between two seemingly irreconcilable souls