CHAPTER 23

She wasn't sure how they had managed to get out of the car and ended up in a room that was probably the last apartment in the building and Sylvia can only guess that it was his penthouse.

They were pretty occupied with each other to even let go and take in their surroundings when they have been locking lips the minute they stumbled inside the elevator.

It was the tension that comes from Chase's touch and kisses that completely wiped everything blank from her mind. It was addicting and she was aware of it now.

The way he kissed her lips so intensely, the way he moved his hands along the curve of her body making sure to carefully tease those sensitive areas that he knows would make her crave his touch more.

The way he gently teased his tongue on the sensitive spot on her neck, nipping her skin making her moan involuntary. The tension was too much to handle and she was sure that this was the way to get over it.

Arms still around each other and lips still locked, they stumbled out of the elevator to the room where the lights automatically turns on. Chase quickly shrugged his suit jacket off pulling away from her for only a brief moment before he kisses her again.

He opened a door to the right and she slightly jumped in surprise when he gently pushed her down on the bed. He starts unbuttoning the front of her blouse and threw it across the room while she unzipped the back of her skirt and pulled it down till they were off.

He leaned back down on top of her and briefly kissed her on the lips before he starts trailing kisses on her jaw and down to her neck till they reached the curve of her bra.

At this point there was nothing else left to say or confirm, they were both grown adults who have feelings for each other and this moment has never felt right.

Something twisted inside her when she saw the look in his eyes while he slowly rocked back and forth inside her.

It was that look.

The one that she had been noticing a lot these days made her insides curl in excitement. The look that can convince any girl that forever does exist and he can easily bring heaven to you. He doesn't need to say the words, she can see all of his emotions reflected in his eyes.

And during this moment, one that manages to stick out can only be identified as....love

OoO

She can feel him playing with her hair. The movement was what woke her up but the more he runs his fingers down her golden tangled locks and plays with it, nearly puts her back to sleep.

It was satisfying but it couldn't be compared to how he made her feel last night. Now she gets why women were so obsessed with Chase Evans. He was an expert in that field and he was the best at it.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and they were only to be greeted with his perfect brown eyes staring right back at her. Her mouth curved into a smile and she reached out and touched his face.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked and her heart skipped an excited beat at how sexy he sounded with that morning voice.

Guys with sexy deep morning voices can easily make her fold.

"No, I don't think you have." She teases back.

"Liar. I know I already said you're beautiful many times. But this...is a different kind of beautiful especially like this. I don't think I'll be getting used to seeing this every morning."