CHAPTER 39

It's been forever since Shay and Sylvia last took a vacation together. This year was a busy one, filled with work and other commitments that kept them apart. But finally, the day had come for their much-anticipated getaway vacation, and they were both excited beyond words.

As they sat in the car on their way to the airport, Shay and Sylvia couldn't stop talking about how excited they were to be spending time together again. They chatted about all the things they wanted to do on their trip, from relaxing on the beach to trying new foods and spending time with the guys.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Sylvia said, looking out the window at the passing scenery. "I've missed you so much, Shay."

"I've missed you too," Shay replied, taking Sylvia's hand. "I'm so glad we could make this happen."

As they arrived at the airport, a group of people came to take their suitcases from the car. They were escorted straight to the private jet, where Jason and Chase were already waiting.

"Hey, beautiful," Jason said, greeting Shay with a kiss as she boarded the plane. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, babe," Shay replied, beaming with happiness. "I'm so excited for this trip."

Chase was waiting for Sylvia with a big smile on his face. "You look incredible," he said, kissing her as well. 

Sylvia blushed at the compliment. "Thanks, Chase. You seem way more excited than me." 

"Oh, you have no idea," Jason answers instead and they all laughed.

As they settled into their seats on the plane, the four of them continued to chat and catch up. They talked about their lives over the past few months and shared their hopes and dreams for the future. It was clear that they were all happy to be together again, and they couldn't wait to start their adventure.

The jet took off smoothly, and soon they were soaring through the clouds toward their destination. Shay and Sylvia watched in awe as the world below them grew smaller and smaller.

"This is so amazing," Sylvia said, gazing out the window. "I feel like we're flying to a whole new world."

Shay nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. It's like anything is possible when you're up here in the clouds."

As they flew towards their destination, they continued to talk and laugh, enjoying each other's company and the freedom that came with being on vacation. They talked about their plans for the week, from trying new foods to exploring the local beaches and attractions.

Before they knew it, they had arrived at their destination, and the private jet landed smoothly on the runway. As they disembarked from the plane, they were greeted by the warm sun and the sound of the ocean in the distance.

"I can't believe we're finally here," Shay said, looking around in wonder. "This place is so beautiful."

Sylvia nodded, taking in the sights and sounds around them. "It's even better than I imagined. I can't wait to start exploring."

As they made their way towards their accommodations, Shay and Sylvia couldn't stop talking about how happy they were to be on vacation together again. They talked about how much they needed this time to relax and recharge, and how grateful they were to have such amazing partners who supported them and loved them unconditionally.

"I feel so lucky to have you here with me, Shay," Sylvia said, hugging her cousin. "You're always there for me, no matter what."

Shay returned the hug, feeling grateful for their friendship. "I feel the same way about you. We're sisters, remember?"

They smiled at each other and hugged each other's side more closely while the guys followed close behind with their stuff.

Sylvia and Chase had finally settled down in their villa, overlooking the vast ocean. The couple had been planning for this for the last few days, and the moment had finally arrived. As they walked into the villa, they were taken aback by its beauty.

Sylvia looked around and smiled. "Wow, this is just perfect," she said, her eyes lighting up with joy.

Chase hugged her from behind and softly kissed her neck, making her shiver with pleasure. "I'm glad you like it," he whispered, his voice low and husky.

Sylvia turned around and looked at him, her eyes filled with love. "I love it, and I love you," she said, reaching up to kiss him.

Chase pulled her close, and their lips met in a fiery kiss. They had been waiting for this moment for so long, and they wanted to make the most of it.

As they pulled away from the kiss, Chase whispered loving words in Sylvia's ear, making her heart skip a beat. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I am so lucky to have you," he said, his voice full of emotion.

Sylvia smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I am the lucky one," she said, gazing into his eyes. "I have you, and this beautiful place to call home for the next few weeks."

Chase kissed her again, this time more passionately, and then lifted her in his arms. Sylvia giggled, feeling like a teenager again, as he carried her to the bedroom.

As they lay down on the bed, their passion grew, and they started making love. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore outside, and the sight of the moonlight filtering through the windows, added to the magic of the moment.

For Sylvia and Chase, this was not just a physical union but an expression of the deep love they had for each other. They had waited for this moment for so long, and now that it had finally arrived, they were making the most of it.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, Sylvia felt a deep sense of contentment. This was where she belonged, with the man she loved, in this beautiful villa overlooking the ocean. Life couldn't get any better than this.