First Adult Date

"Thanks for this Carly." I said as she stood at her car loading in Sophia.

"Are you kidding? I'm happy to have her over! All the kids love having her and Stella likes to have a girl to help her gang up on her brothers." Carly said and we laughed.

"Well, if they are anything like Scott and Chris it makes sense." I said and Carly smiled.

"So, you and Chris as pretty serious now?" Carly said and I sighed with a shrug.

"We had one date with Sophia, and they seemed to go amazingly but tonight is the first adults only date." I said. Carly smirked at me.

"Adults only huh?" She asked and we both laughed.

"Not like that...maybe...I don't know. I have a lot to think about with Chris." I said and Carly looked concerned.

"Like?" Carly asked.

"Well Sophia for one. I don't need her getting attached to someone. I mean she already calls him Chrissy." I said and Carly laughed.

"He hates Chrissy." Carly said and I nodded.

"He told me, but he said he didn't care about her calling him that." I said and Carly sighed.

"He's falling and getting attached." Carly said.

"Yeah, my fear." I said and Carly sighed. She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"It will be okay. Just got out tonight and have a good time. Did he tell you where he is taking you?" Carly asked.

"Limoncello." I said and she smiled.

"Amazing Italian food. Not super fancy so he just wants something low key." Carly said and I smiled.

"Perfect. Well, I better start getting ready." I said and she smiled. I looked in the backseat at Sophia.

"Be good and if you need me, have Carly call me okay?" I asked.

"Go have a nice date with Chrissy. Tell him I miss him." Sophia said and I kissed her cheek.

"I will." I said. I gave Carly another hug and they drove off. I sighed and walking into the house to plan my outfit for the night.

⛸️ ⛸️ ⛸️

I was putting the finishing touches on my outfit when the doorbell rang

I was putting the finishing touches on my outfit when the doorbell rang. I looked and Chris Evans was right in time. I rushed to the door and opened it. He smiled at me as I smiled upon seeing him.

"Hey." He said leaning in and giving me a small kiss. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, you look great yourself. Am I dressed okay for tonight?" I asked and Chris nodded and smiled.

"You look great, ready to go?" Chris asked extending his hand and I slipped mine in his as we walked to his car. He opened my car door for me but before I could get in, he pulled me flush against him causing me to giggle and he leaned down giving me a passionate kiss. Once we broke apart Chris groaned since I could tell he didn't want to, but he pulled himself away.

"If I don't stop, we will never make it to dinner." Chris said and we laughed as I got in the car, and he shut my door. Once he got in and pulled out of the driveway, I felt him place a hand on my thigh and I smiled up at him. To see his reaction, I did the same to him and I saw him white knuckle the wheel slightly.

"You okay there Mr. Evans?" I asked and he laughed.

"Perfect, just perfect." Chris said. "Who has Soph tonight?" Chris asked.

"Carly. She is sleeping over with Stella and the boys." I said and Chris smiled.

"My family has taken a huge liking to you." Chris said and I smiled.

"They are amazing, truly." I said.

"And what about me? What am I?" Chris asked. I looked at him like I was thinking.

"Um...TBD." I said and he laughed. We arrived at the restaurant and Chris parked then rushed to get to my door for me. Once we got out and headed inside, we were seated fairly quickly. I noticed people in the restaurant looking at Chris but no one really freaking out.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean people are noticing you..." I said and Chris shook his head.

"I honestly I don't think it's me..." Chris said and I paid a little more attention and I was also being subtly pointed at.

"I really didn't think anyone would notice me..." I said and Chris shrugged.

"Must have some Olympic fans." Chris said and I smiled shaking my head.

"Do you get noticed a lot?" I asked.

"When I'm back her some people notice but don't make a huge deal about it. I mean I'm home, I'm from here. It's not a shock." Chris said and I gave a small laugh. "Were you ever noticed in LA a lot?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"I was, one main reason I left. Once I got custody of Sophia it wasn't safe. I wanted her safe and kept out of it." I said and Chris nodded.

"Yeah, I get that. What made you move to Boston?" Chris asked and I just shrugged.

"Not exactly sure to be honest. I mean I was just looking for somewhere no one would think about." I said and Chris smiled.

"Well welcome to the small corner of the world no one really thinks about, and you can live a quiet life." Chris said and I smiled.

"Perfect." I said and Chris smiled.

We soon ordered and just sat and had the normal first date conversation. It was so relaxing with Chris, and I didn't know dating could be this simple with the right person.

⛸️ ⛸️ ⛸️

Once we were done with dinner Chris headed back to my place to drop me off. He walked me to the door, and I smiled.

"You know I don't have Sophia tonight..." I said and Chris nodded with a smile as he leaned down to kiss me and I moaned in his kiss. "Would you like to come in for a little bit?" I asked and Chris nodded. I smiled and unlocked the door. Once we were inside, I kicked off my heels and moaned, causing Chris to laugh.

"Why do you woman wear those if they kill your feet?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"Well, we date tall men and have to get close to their height." I said as we both laughed again. I took his hand. "You want a tour or just to sit?" I asked and he smiled but pulled my close to him.

"A tour." Chris said and I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me again. I showed him around and ended up in my bedroom. Chris smiled as I shut the door with us inside and he leaned down pinning me against the closed door and passionately kissed me. His lips moved from my lips, down to my jaw and then to my neck.

"Chris..." I moaned and he stopped, looking up at me. He placed a hand on my cheek.

"I don't want to cheapen this date by sleeping with you Lore, this is just some adults having some adult making out time." Chris said and I smiled at him, and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip gently. I took it in my mouth and gently bit it. He smiled, quickly removing his hand and passionately kissed me again. After a few minutes we broke apart and I looked at Chris.

"I'm going to get a little more comfortable and get out of these clothes. You are welcome to do the same. I mean as long as you're staying the night at least. We don't have to do anything." I said and Chris smiled and nodded.

"I would love to stay." Chris said and I smiled. I walked into my bathroom and put on my shorts and tank top I slept in. When I came out Chris was down to his boxers, and I groaned to myself. Not sleeping with this man was going to be difficult. We lay in bed, and I smiled as Chris hovered over me and I giggled.

"You're beautiful Lore...so beautiful." Chris said and I felt the blush rise in my cheeks as he leaned down and passionately kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.