Naps & Tea Parties

***SCOTT POV***

I went to the store mostly to get away from Chris and his bullshit story of how much he loved Lore. He couldn't love Lore yet...could he? I mean Chris has been known to fall fast and I know how hurt he even got when he fell fast last time and it ended. I didn't need to see it again. Once I got home, I put everything in the kitchen. The house was silent, and I wasn't sure what was going on. I went to check the kids' room and Soph wasn't in there, no one was in the living room, so I went to Chris's room to see what was going on. The door was cracked so I opened it all the way and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Chris was lying in the middle of the bed, on one side was Lore, she had her head on his shoulder with her arm draped over Chris's torso to reach to his other side where Soph was cuddled into Chris's side, Lore's hand resting on Soph's back. Chris had his arms around both of them and his head was resting on Lore's, it looked like he fell asleep possibly kissing the top of her head. To round off the happy family scene Dodger was asleep at the foot of the bed.

I just looked at this and I couldn't help but notice how right this looked, this was right, this was a family, this is how it was meant to be for them.  I was done giving Chris a hard time. He loved these girls more than life itself and I was realizing nothing was going to change that. I pulled out my phone knowing they would want a picture of this, so I took a few, closed the door and walked back into the kitchen, letting them sleep.

***CHRIS POV***

I woke up after a few hours of sleeping and realized I was still caged in by Soph and Lore. I loved seeing Lore getting some sleep. With her knee she always had issues getting comfortable. I looked over at Soph and she yawned waking up.

"Hey, you have a nice nap?" I asked her and she smiled with a nod.

"Your bed and you are comfy." Soph said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, Lore thinks so too." I said and she giggled.

"What do you say we let her sleep and get out of bed? Scott should be back by now." I said and she nodded. She got out of bed, and I turned to looked at Lore and easily slid her off of my shoulder but made sure she was still on my pillow. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, Lore." I whispered in her ear, and I saw her smile. Soph grabbed my hand, and we walked out of the bedroom. Once we got to the kitchen, I saw Scott drinking some coffee reading something on his phone.

"There are 2 of the 3 sleepyheads." Scott said and we smiled.

"Yeah, well the 3rd one took her pain meds so she will be out for a while." I said and Scott huffed a laugh.

"Can I have an apple?" Soph asked and I grabbed on from the bowl and started to cut it up for her once I washed it. Once I was done, I handed her a bowl with the pieces. She sat next to Scott at the counter.

"Hey um...I want to show you something. I wasn't trying to be intrusive but it's what I saw." Scott said and I just looked at him.

"What's up?" I asked and he showed me the picture of me, Soph, Lore and Dodger sleeping in the bed. I smiled at Scott.

"Send that to me please." I said and he nodded.

"I also want to say I see it now Chris. I know I gave you a hard time, but I see how much you love these two and how important they are to you." Scott said and I smiled as I watched Soph eat her apple slices.

"I never thought I wanted a pre-made family. Now that I have one...I can't imagine anything else. I got lucky and I feel like this is all I ever want anymore." I said and Scott smiled.

"They are lucky to have found you." Scott said and I shook my head.

"I was lucky to find her." I said. Scott just nodded as Soph finished her apples.

"Uncle Scott, Chrissy...?" Soph asked and we chuckled.

"She wants something..." Scott said and I nodded.

"What do you need Soph?" I asked and she gave me the big puppy dog eyes and I smiled.

"Can we have a tea party?" Soph asked. Scott looked at me and I sighed as he shrugged.

"Of course, we can." I said.

***NORMAL POV***

I woke up alone in bed except for Dodger who had moved up beside me and was now snuggling me.

"Did you eat your dad and Soph to take their place?" I asked and he licked my face. I laughed and then rolled over to grab my phone from the nightstand. I was about to text Chris to come and get me, but I needed to do it for myself as well. I grabbed my crutches from where they were laying on the floor and picked them up. I got myself up and groaned at having to do this all because of a fucking asshole who couldn't stand that I didn't love him. Now the man I did love was somewhere in this house taking perfect care of Soph and I. I walked...well hobbled out to the living room and instantly stopped in my tracks. I saw Soph, Scott and Chris all sitting around the coffee table having a tea party which was already amazing. What was even more amazing was they were all wearing feather boas and tiaras...yes all of them...Chris and Scott included.

I pulled out my cellphone and instantly started taking pictures as I leaned against the wall for stability. I even took a video as they all toasted their play teacups. I sent the photos to Lisa, Carly and Chris's other sister Shanna. They were too good not to share. Once I shared them Dodger came running in and to the table. Chris looked up and saw me and I was biting my lip to not laugh.

"Hey!" He said and quickly took off the tiara and boa.

"No please don't lose those on my account..." I said and hobbled over to them and sat on the couch. Chris smirked at me giving me a small kiss as I sat down, and he took my crutches.

"Having fun?" I asked Soph and she smiled.

"Would you like to join the tea party?" Soph asked.

"Obviously but I mean I need a tiara too." I said and she smiled. She handed me one and I put one on. She handed me a cup and we all just continued having the most hilarious tea party ever.