Articles

Olympic Skater Lorelai Channels and Chris Evans spotted together in Disneyland!

Chris Evans has someone new in his life, Olympic skater Lorelai Channels.

Match made on the ice. Chris Evans seen at Boston skating rink a lot amid dating Lorelai Channels rumors.

Lorelai Channels makes the Olympics! Will Chris be going with her?

I was just up on my phone at the crack of dawn reading all of these articles. Pictures of Chris, Lisa, Soph and I had hit the media a few days ago and now it was all over the place we were together. We never thought about making it public knowledge we were together, and we were fine if it just got out but now being back in Boston, being home and so close to me leaving it was playing with my anxiety.

How an Olympic Skater landed Chris Evans.

His family loves her. Is it serious between Lorelai Channels and Chris Evans?

Lorelai Channels and niece seen out shopping with Chris. Is this the family Chris Evans has always wanted?

I shrieked and tossed my phone on the bed pulling my knees up to my chest and placed my forehead on my knees. I felt Chris move beside me and I knew I had woken him up.

"Babe?" Chris asked and I just shook my head. I felt him grab my phone and he groaned.

"Lore, you can't let it get to you." Chris said and I just ignored him. He sat up and placed a hand on my back and started gently rubbing his hand all around.

"You should go back to bed, you tossed and turned all night." I said and Chris sighed.

"New bed." Chris said and I huffed a laugh. I turned my head to look at him.

"You have been here before and slept in the bed." I said and Chris nodded.

"I know but we stay at my place more and now I'm thinking with these articles we need to stay at my place even more." Chris said and I groaned.

"I'm not going to be run out of my home Chris. I have the security system and cameras. I think I'm safe for now." I said and Chris groaned.

"I would just prefer you and Soph be safe and move in with me." Chris said and I shook my head.

"I'm not moving in Chris. It's too soon and my life right now is too crazy." I said.

"I want you safe." Chris said and I got out of bed.

"I know you do, and I want everyone safe, but can you please drop it? I have to get Soph to school then I'm heading to the rink." I said.

"You want company?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I would rather be alone." I said and he just half nodded.

"I'll go make breakfast, you get in the shower." Chris said and I knew I upset him. I grabbed his hand as he got out of bed and pulled him to me. I wrapped my arms around his midsection.

"I love that you want us and safe and I think it's amazing that you are protecting us, but I don't think there is going to be a big problem. We can stay with you sometimes and you can stay here sometimes but as far as moving in, we can discuss it later...okay?" I said and Chris sighed. He leaned down to me and brushed his lips against mine.

"I love you." Chris said and I smiled as his lips connected to mine. We barely parted and I smiled at him.

"How about we forgo breakfast, and you join me in the shower...?" I trailed off and Chris smiled.

"I think that's a really good idea." Chris said and I smiled as we walked into my bathroom and quickly undressed. I went to turn on the water.

"Uh no thank you. I don't want to be scalded I will turn on the water." Chris said and I laughed. Chris turned the water on, and we got in. Before I could even get situated Chris had me pinned against the wall and was passionately kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up. I squealed and he smiled and placed a hand over my mouth.

"No waking Soph." Chris said and I smiled with a nod. I lifted up a little then lowered myself down on Chris and we both moaned as quietly as we could. I started moving on Chris as he thrusted into me. I kissed Chris as I felt myself clenched around him.

"Chris, I'm so close, so close..." I moaned out and he nodded. Soon I gripped him as tight as I could, and he started throbbing as we both released. I smiled at him, and we both did and came down from our orgasms. I just held on to Chris with my arms and legs wrapped around him.

"You are amazing, and I know asking you to move in was quick. Can we at least talk about it after everything?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"After everything I promise." I said and Chris smiled. I heard the alarm go on in the bedroom and groaned.

"Okay I have to go get up Soph. Can you put me down?" I asked and he nodded but didn't put me down and thrust into me again and I groaned feeling him hard again.