The Plan

It had been about 2 and half weeks since I was hurt, and I was feeling better and stronger. Chris was still being cautious and not wanting to do too much. I woke up one morning and felt for Chris on his side of the bed, but he was gone. I knew he got up and took Soph to school but he was supposed to come back to bed and cuddle me, like usual. I heard the shower running and knew I could put my plan into motion. I shimmed off my shorts and took off my tank top. I stayed covered up when I heard the shower turn off and I smiled. Chris walked into the room and saw me awake. I groaned when I saw all he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey, did I wake you?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, you weren't back in bed." I said and he laughed.

"Sorry, I have a zoom meeting for ASP in a few hours and I just thought I would get ready now so then I can get you ready." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"Well can you start by helping me over here. My phone fell off the nightstand and is just out of my reach." I said and he nodded. I knew I had to time this just right and not screw it up. Chris walked over and saw my phone that I had thrown on the floor. Once he picked it up and put it on the nightstand I quickly took my good leg out from the covers, wrapped it around Chris's legs and pulled him down on top of me and pinned him in between my legs. I hid my wince in pain of bending my knee and using strength.

"Lore..." Chris said.

"Damnit Chris! No! I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of making out, I want you, I need you!" I said. Chris growled and I arched my hip up and even through the blankets and his towel I could feel him growing hard. I moved the blankets and Chris saw I was already naked.

"You don't play fair Lore." Chris said.

"Never said I did." I said and he smiled as he leaned down and passionately kissed me. As he did, he removed his towel. I reached down between us and started stroking him. He groaned in our kiss as I felt his hand trail down my body, once he reached my folds, he slipped 2 fingers in causing me to break out of the kiss and cry out throwing my head back. Chris chuckled and started kissing my exposed neck. He then looked at me worried.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yes Chris." I said and he smiled as he continued to circle his fingers inside of me. Chris started kissing down my body and I sighed as I felt his breath on my folds. "God..." I said and he chuckles and licked up my slit.

"You really are ready, aren't you?" Chris asked and I smiled down at him.

"You kept me at bay, of course I am." I said and Chris smiled and them hummed. I felt him attach his lips to my clit and I jolted up. I started grinding my hips against his movements. Chris placed a hand across my stomach to hold me down. I felt the coil inside start to tightening and I knew I was about to burst.

"Chris please...shit...don't stop..." I moaned out and he didn't stop, in fact he started sucking harder and thrusting his fingers in harder. The coil twisted so tightly that when I finally broke I was shaking all around Chris. My entire body went into tremors. Chris kissed his way back up my body and he smiled at me as he passionately kissed me.

"You really were ready..." Chris said once we broke apart and I laughed with a nod. Chris started grinding his hips into me and I moaned.

"You going to keep teasing or do I actually get to enjoy that?" I asked and Chris laughed.

"So pushy..." Chris said and I laughed. He reached between us and guided himself into me and I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him down to kiss me. As he was moving inside of me Chris grabbed my bad leg on the back of my knee and wrapped it around him. There was a shooting pain, but I wasn't stopping him now, there was no way. I would just deal with it later. I wrapped both legs around Chris and held on to him as he thrust in me hard and deep. He was almost animalistic with his thrust, and I felt myself clenching around him and he smiled down at me.

We didn't need to say anything to know I was about to release as I tightened my leg grip around him no matter how much it killed my knee and he started to swell inside of me.

Once we both released, I broke my hold on from around Chris and he smiled. As he kissed the tip of my nose and rolled off of me.

"And you feel, okay?" Chris asked and I smiled at him as I turned to him cuddling into his side.

"I feel perfectly fine." I said and Chris smiled holding on to me. We laid together for a few minutes and she sighed.

"I hate to do this, but I do have to get ready for my zoom meeting. You okay in here?" Chris asked and I nodded as I grabbed my clothes and got ready.

"Yeah, send Scott in." I said and he nodded. Chris quickly got dressed and left the room. I was in tears when he left the room. Once Scott came in, he looked instantly worried.

"I need a pain pill and ice please..." I said and he groaned.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"Don't ask questions just don't let you brother see you getting me what I need." I said and Scott groaned but left the room. He came in a few minutes later with everything but Chris was right behind him, and I groaned.

"Silence Scott, is that so hard?!" I asked and he groaned.

"I was worried." Scott and Chris looked at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"This is why I didn't want to do that this morning." Chris said.

"And I was tired of waiting. It's a slight pain. Pain meds and ice will work wonders. It's fine. I swear to god Chris if this stops us from...moving forward I will kill you." I said and Scott huffed a laugh. Chris dropped his arms and looked at me, he came walking over to me and I smiled as he leaned over me on the bed.

"Be honest next time." Chris said and I nodded. He gave me a small kiss and left the room. I cuddled Scott on the bed, and he smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"Just like the old times." Scott said and I nodded as we turned on a movie.