Surprise Trip & Visitors

It had been 2 days since my try out and I hadn't heard anything from anyone and neither had Pat. I knew it could take a few days since there were so many try outs with everyone coming from all over the United States. I had spent the days since the try outs sitting on the couch holding my phone and checking to make sure it was still working.

I was lying in bed one morning and Chris started kissing the back of my neck, I moaned.

"Good morning." I said and I rolled over to face him, and he had a smile on his face.

"Good morning my love." Chris said and he leaned in to kiss me. I giggled and then took the initiative and moved to straddle him. "Lore..." Chris said.

"Shh..." I said and leaned down to kiss him and also took a hand and guided Chris's already hard, throbbing member into me. He groaned in our kiss and I did. Once we broke apart I kept my lips close to his and just started moving.

"I love this morning." Chris said and I smiled as He placed his hands on my back, holding me to him as he sat up leaning against the headboard and I smiled.

"It's a good morning, isn't it." I said and Chris nodded as I continued to move on him. We sat making out as I rode Chris and he growled. Once we released from the kiss I was biting Chris's bottom lip and he smiled. I started moving on Chris harder and he groaned, he knew this was stress but he was willing to let me take it out of him. I clenched around Chris and gripped him tight.

"You got this babe, come on. You know how I like it." Chris whispered in my ear and started kissing before my ear on my neck. He knew how to get me to go, I released all around him and then he released inside of me. I fell against Chris placing my head on his shoulder and he huffed a laugh.

"Okay so that wasn't the plan I had for this morning." Chris said and I laughed and kissed his neck.

"You complaining?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not at all but I do have plans for us so we need to shower and get on the road." Chris said and I groaned.

"Chris, I cant go out. I need to sit by my phone." I said and Chris shook his head.

"No Lore, we are going out so..." Chris said and got us out of bed while carrying me and I started laughing. "We need to shower." He said and walked into the bathroom

⛸ ⛸ ⛸

After the shower we got dressed and then Chris and I were on the road. Scott wasn't coming with us but that was okay, Chris and I were going on a date. On the drive to the destination I kept checking my phone.

"You know I screwed myself right? By winging the skate. That's why they aren't calling. I didn't get a spot, I didn't make it. I ruined my chances. I'm such an idiot." I said and Chris groaned.

"Hey, you didn't screw up your chances. You just need to relax. Come on, you know you did amazing, I know you did amazing and so do the judges. They have a lot to go through Lore. You will get in, I know you will." Chris said and kissed the back of my hand he was holding. I just sighed and nodded.

"Yeah...I guess...I'm sorry Chris, I'm just a nervous wreck." I said and he shook his head.

"And I'm here to calm you." Chris said and I smiled at him. We continued to drive in silence until I saw us pulling in.

"CHRIS! DISNEY?!" I asked and he smiled.

"Happiest place on earth to help the most worried girl on earth." Chris said and I laughed. We parked finally and then walked to the main gate to walk in. Once we reach Main Street USA I started looking around.

"AUNT LO!" I heard her voice yell and I turned to see Sophia come running at me and I picked her up in a hug once she reached me.

"Oh my god! You're here!" I said and hugged her. I then looked at Chris. "You got her here!" I said and Chris smiled with a nod.

"You needed your girl." Chris said and I nodded. I then looked as saw Lisa. I put Soph down and hugged Lisa as Soph hugged Chris.

"Thank you for bringing her." I said and Lisa nodded.

"Of course, Chris mentioned this trip to help you relax and said he had to get Soph here too. Carly couldn't come but I think for just you 3 it's perfect." Lisa said and I shook my head.

"I don't think so, it's us 4. You are coming too Ma." I said and then realized it slipped put and clapped a hand over my mouth. Chris and Lisa started laughed.

"Sweetie, I love that you just called me that." Lisa said and hugged me again.

"Before we go any further...I want your phone." Chris said.

"What?" I asked.

"Phone, now..." Chris said and I groaned handing it over. He handed it to Lisa who put it in her purse backpack.

"Chris...what if they call me?" I asked and he sighed.

"You will get it later. You need a day stress free. Now come on, let's go." Chris said and I smiled. Soph walked in between Chris and I. She took our hands and we started walking the park.

We spent all day riding the ride, taking pictures just having an all out amazing day at Disney. Chris was holding Soph as we watched the nightly fireworks and I smiled at Chris and Soph together. I took his phone from his pocket and smiled at them. I took their picture when I firework lit up the sky and smiled showing it to Lisa.

"Frame that." She said and I nodded. I put his phone back in his pocket and once the fireworks were done we headed to the car. Lisa and Soph got in the backset. I grabbed Chris's hand before he could get in the car and pulled him to me.

"Thank you do today. It was needed." I said and Chris smiled. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you Lore, I will always do whatever can to make you happy." Chris said and I smiled. I got in the car, as did Chris.

"Oh, your phone." Lisa said handing it to me and I sighed. I then looked at took a deep breath.

"I got a voicemail..." I said and Chris smiled. I took his hand and listened to the voicemail. Once it was over and just easily dropped my hand holding my phone to my lap.

"Lore...?" Chris asked worried.

"I got in..." I said in a whisper.

"What?" Chris asked.

I looked up at Chris and smiled.

"I got in! I'm going to the Olympics!" I semi screamed and hugged Chris. He passionately kissed me. He then cupped my face when we broke apart.

"You did it! You got this now!" Chris said and I looked at Soph.

"Olympics here you come!" Soph said and I nodded, and tears slowly escaped my eyes. It was all falling into place.