No Coming Back

I woke up the next morning as the sun was just starting to come through the window and I groaned slightly. I then looked at my view and smiled. I was facing Chris, my hand was on his upper arm which happened to be wrapped around me. He looked so peaceful sleeping. It was early, and I didn't want either of us to have to get up.

I got thinking about the night before and the make out session. No matter how much either of us possibly wanted to go further and trust me I could feel it from him, and I knew I wanted, we never crossed the making out line. This man...I looked at in the morning light I could see all his tattoos on his chest, and I smiled. I traced the one gently and he didn't even move. I smiled and then cuddled into his chest, placing my head under his chin and he gripped me a little tighter and I smiled as he did, as I drifted back to sleep, very content.

***CHRIS POV***

I wasn't exactly sure what time it was, I knew the sun was coming through the window to my back, I could feel the heat. I knew where I was instantly and smiled. I looked down and saw Lore cuddled into my chest and this just felt right, this felt like somewhere we should always be together.

Our date last night was one of the best dates I had ever had. I was able to go out with someone and be a normal guy, I hadn't had that in so long. Lore didn't care about my social standing or celebrity, maybe that comes from her having her own celebrity, but she doesn't even seem to think she does. Lorelai Channels was a breath of fresh air, and I couldn't have asked for a better one. She was everything I had been looking for, I just hoped she felt the same way.

I knew Lore and I fell asleep making out last night and I may have felt selfish but I that was how I wanted to fall asleep now the rest of my life. I had never felt this way about a woman before and I couldn't help my feelings. I held her close to me praying she wouldn't wake up anytime soon, I just wanted to hold her to me. I closed my eyes to doze off a little bit, but I felt Lore start to stir on my chest and then I moaned feeling her lips kiss my chest, then up my neck, to my cheek and then my lips. Opened my eyes back up and she smiled at me.

***NORMAL POV***

I woke up and realized we needed to wake up. I didn't want to get out of this man's grip but just because we were awake didn't mean I had to. Being with him like this felt right, I had never felt like this about anyone before. Why was it my best friends' brother and why did it have to happen so fast. I just shook those thoughts from my mind and knew a good way to wake him up. I placed a few kisses on his chest and just started kissing up to his neck, to his jaw and then to his lips.

"Good morning." Chris said as we broke apart as we smiled at each other.

"Good morning indeed." I said and Chris chuckled.

"You made yourself comfortable, didn't you." Chris asked and I nodded.

"You're very cuddly." I said and he laughed.

"Well, you are as well. What do you think that means?" Chris asked and I moaned and cuddled into him more and threw my leg over his so I could get closer, he smiled as I did.

"I think it means we have to do this again so we can cuddle again." I said and Chris smiled with a nod. Chris brought a hand from around me and ran them tenderly over my kiss swollen lips from making out most of the night. I smiled as he did.

"I want to kiss you again..." Chris said.

"So do it Evans." I said and he smiled as he leaned down and passionately kissed me. I moaned as he did, this feeling this man's lips on my mine and on my body, I never wanted to lose this feeling. We broke apart after a few minutes and I sighed as I looked at the time.

"It's almost 11am." I said and Chris laughed.

"I don't think I have ever slept this late." Chris said and I smiled.

"Getting sleepy in your old age." I said and he laughed.

"Be nice." Chris said and I shook my head.

"Nope, because I'm right there with you." I said and he laughed. We just laid there looking at each other.

"I need to think about going and getting Soph..." I said and he sighed but nodded.

"Can I take you to get her?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. I would love to see her and maybe after we pick her up, have some lunch and then make the dreaded trip neither of us want to make..." Chris said, and I groaned.

"Tell Scott about us...?" I verified. Chris just nodded and I sighed.

"You know he isn't going to be happy. He warned me away from you." I said and Chris groaned.

"Yeah, well I know why, and I will discuss that eventually with you, I promise but right now..." Chris said as his stomach growled, and I laughed. "I need to get home, get changed, let my dog out and then we can go get Soph." Chris said, and I smiled.

"You have a dog?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah Dodger." Chris said as he reluctantly let me out of his grip and we both got up. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes.

"Well why don't you head home, do what you need to do. I can shower and then come and pick me up in about an hour." I said and Chris smiled.

"You mean I have to leave you...?" Chris asked and I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.

"For an hour Evans...I think you can manage." I said and he laughed.

"Fine. I will see you in an hour." Chris said, leaned down and kissed me.

"An hour." I said once we broke apart. He walked out of the room and once I heard the front door close, I fell on the bed with a groan.

I was in deep, too deep, there was no coming back, I knew that.