Chapter 6

Walking all the way to the door of the fruit and vegetable shop, Qian Erbai asked: "Do you want to buy vegetables too?"

Xia Changdian belatedly remembered how inappropriate his behavior was, asking a stranger to shade him and pestering him Asking this and asking that, I also asked for their chat number, that is, Brother Xiong is a good person, if you don't have the same knowledge as yourself, if you change someone else, you will already let yourself go away.

He waved at Qian Erbai, and ran away quickly. Fortunately, there was a rice noodle shop next to him, so he didn't seem so embarrassed. Well, I'll have this for lunch today.

Xia Changdian chewed on the chewy rice noodles, opened the chat, entered the number he wanted to call, and searched.

"A Zhaibei?" The profile picture is a cute girl with twin ponytails, Xia Changdian frowned, it doesn't feel like Brother Xiong's style. But Brother Xiong probably didn't need to lie to himself, he took another sip of the delicious and spicy soup, and clicked submit application. Then stare at the screen and wait.

One minute passed, failed, two minutes passed, failed.

Ten minutes later, Xia Changdian finished his noodles, drank half of the soup, checked his phone again, but still failed. He flattened his mouth: Didn't you see it? Still...

holding the phone, Xia Changdian frowns. He didn't realize that he cared a little too much about a stranger he just met and didn't know his name.

Qian Erbai heard the notification tone of the mobile phone, but he just had something in his hand and didn't have time to look at it. I walked home again with difficulty, put down my things, and washed my hands before I had time to check the message—it was a friend request sent by a stranger named "I'm not afraid at all": "Thank you for coming forward today, Refill".

Qian Erbai thought of the boy he met on the road, he was quite chatty, and when he smiled, his eyes were raised, like a little hook, and he wanted to leave his chat number with a smile.

"It's true that you stepped forward." He smiled and covered the child from the sun all the way. In this scorching summer season, it is equivalent to saving his life.

He clicked Agree and changed the note to the other party: "Child".

It's getting late, and it's time to go to the live broadcast after dinner. So, he put down his phone and went into the kitchen.

He has never touched kitchen utensils before, this body is very unfamiliar with kitchen knives and chopping boards, and the knife skills are even more horrible. Fortunately, Qian Erbai has been a chef, and after practicing for a while, he looks good.

Shred potatoes, radishes, and green peppers, blanch them in boiling water, take them out in cold water, add a little salt, vinegar, and green onion, sprinkle a few peppercorns in a hot pan with less oil, and pour them on the three shreds after sautéing. Three shreds of salad and it's done.

Red, yellow and green, fresh and pleasing to the eye, with chopsticks, it is sour and crisp, the pepper oil is slightly numb, and the fried peppercorns are crispy and salty, adding a rich aftertaste to Sansi.

Then make tomato scrambled eggs, and pour the sweet and sour soup on the rice. People who have no appetite can eat two big bowls after smelling the aroma.

Qian Erbai washed his hands and started to eat slowly.

The phone was vibrating frantically on the table looking for a sense of presence. He only glanced at it, but didn't intend to pick it up.

On the other side, after finally waiting for his friend to pass, Xia Changdian, who immediately sent three cute emojis in a row, couldn't wait for a long time for a reply, and was struggling on the bed with his mobile phone in his arms, thinking wildly in his heart:

"Why didn't you reply, did you not see it?" ?"

"Still seeing it and ignoring me? Am I a little too annoying?"

"Why do I care so much about whether he replies to me?"

"I'm a big anchor with millions of followers, so many fans are rushing to private messages, why do you want to A fat man is so worried?"

"Could it be because he was the first person to ignore me?"

"There are many people who don't know me, and they haven't seen me so abnormal?"

"Although he is fat, he still has a sharp chin. He is quite tall, maybe 1.9 meters. I don't know No one?"

"Oh, why am I so gossiping, did I fall in love with someone?"

"Although I've been wandering all over the place these days, I haven't reached the point where I hate marriage so much. I just glanced at a stranger and thought Do you want to hook up with others?"

"Or is it because I have a unique taste that no one has been interested in me for twenty years?"

"Speaking of which, what are the zeros who love bears thinking? Is it because of the feel or the liveliness..."

The more he thought about it, the hotter his face became. Xia Changdian threw down his phone and patted his face, his eyes sparkling.

Xia Changdian likes boys.

He confessed his sexuality to his family when he was in high school, and in the second year of live broadcasting, in order to get rid of a crazy fan, he accidentally came out on the whole network, which also caused a large-scale shedding of fans.

Fortunately, he looks good, works hard, and has relatives and friends around him silently supporting him, so he can persist in being an anchor.

More people have become fans because of his daring to say and do, but there are still some deeply homophobic people who are clamoring for "disgusting" and spreading rumors in an attempt to discredit his character, including opponents.

But he didn't care, he was doing the live broadcast seriously, so he could do whatever he wanted.

The anchor and the audience are a cooperative relationship, and no one is inferior to the other. He has always handed over those low-quality people and comments to the housing management, banning them and kicking them, out of sight and out of mind. No one can wake a pretender, and no one can reason with a mad dog.

After six years, he finally consolidated his position and became the out-and-out No. 1 brother of Tang Cui.

In the past two years, the same-sex marriage law was also passed. Although it is a lifetime limit for one marriage, it is somewhat unfair compared with heterosexual marriage, but it also creates a more relaxed environment for queer people. No one takes him anymore. Sexual orientation.

But he never had a boyfriend.

It's not that no one is chasing him, and there are also special conditions that make him almost fall in love, but he still feels that he almost misses something.

His friends all advised him to be more cautious in marriage, but he can relax the conditions when talking about friends, otherwise, if he can't get married for the rest of his life, he will still be a virgin when he dies, what a tragedy.

He rolled his eyes, and became a fighter with a determined heart: "I will not just make do with it for the rest of my life."

He was 18 years old at the time, young and fresh, with high fighting spirit. He believed that there was a perfect love. The hearts completely belong to each other, and there is nothing missing.

Friends thought he was too idealistic and joked that he would definitely regret it within two years.

With the openness of the modern society, feelings have become less thoughtful. Lovers and grudges separate and reunite, and it is the same in any circle.

All the brothers around him have boyfriends, girlfriends, and exes, but Xia Changdian is alone.

Seeing other people getting married, the audience in the live broadcast room also teased that "the anchor is still single this year". He occasionally felt lonely and cold, and thought about whether he should find someone to try.

After downloading the chat software recommended by my sister, looking at the photos of handsome men with chests, waists and butts, I was not interested. I forced myself to click on a person's chat box, and was dumped by the other party just after I sent a "hello" The hotel location and "Appointment" that came over were so frightened that they turned pale, and deleted the software faster than quitting a horror game.

He should seriously be a single dog, although lonely, but at ease.

Xia Changdian originally thought that he would really be single for the rest of his life, but now he has fallen for a strange bear, probably because Brother Xiong's voice is so nice and it happens to be the one he likes, and he loves him. The interest is only due to a voice-controlled quality, or it may be that I really can't bear the loneliness.

He was not sure whether the situation at this time was considered tempting, so he picked up his mobile phone, clicked on his friend group, and asked sincerely: "I can't forget a person I only met once, and I can't wait to reply to my heart after adding friends. Uneasy, what's wrong with me?"

One stone caused a thousand waves, and diving friends appeared one after another.

[Robudin]: What's the situation, are you in love? !

[White 2]: The single dog who promised to be a fragrance will never bow his head for the rest of his life?

[Old Wang next door]: Let me tell you that you must not survive two years, and the days of being alone are hard to bear!

[Road Milk Tea]: Shut up, listen a little bit!

[Diandian] (Xia Changdian): ...The

sisters are too enthusiastic to hold back. This group of people is also worried about his lifelong event.

Xia Changdian recounted what happened at noon, and added 100,000,000 points of beautification, emphasizing the tenderness and consideration of the other party, the majestic figure, and even praised the other party's voice as the best in the world. People have weak legs.

The sisters in the group made six points tacitly after listening, and the most experienced Robudin said: "Dian Dian, obviously, you are interested in others."

"But we just met today..."

"That's fate, you have to seize the opportunity." The

old Wang next door also said: "Yes, it's rare that you are enlightened, you can't be cowardly, go!"

"Jingzi, don't be so in love with me." Lu Milk Tea is relatively calm. Although he is very happy when his friend has enlightened, he knows a little serious character, and once he is determined, he will not change. Be cautious, "Do you know anything else about your Mr. Xiong? What is his real name? Where does he live and what does he do? Most importantly, what is his orientation and does he have a partner? Do you know all of these? "

..." Xia Changdian didn't know, he didn't even realize what he thought about the other party, "Why should I ask him this?"

"You don't like him, how can you go further if you don't ask clearly?" (Wang Jing) hates iron but not steel, and wants to poke his finger out of the screen.

Xia Changdian was startled: "I like him?! I didn't say it!"

Lu Milk Tea found that his friend was not fully enlightened, so he decided to wake him up: "Then, let me ask you, the questions I just said, you Do you want to know his answer?"

Xia Changdian flipped through the chat history and read it carefully again. The more he looked at the questions, the more his heart moved, so he answered honestly: "Yes." The

sisters: "Then you just like him. Hurry up and ask Find out the details, so that the sisters can help you make suggestions!"

Xia Changdian's brain is a little short-circuited, like a stranger? So fast? Is my brain damaged by the sun? He was about to refute, when "A Zhai Beisi" sent a message: "Sorry, I was eating, so I've been waiting for a long time."

Xia Changdian was instantly excited, shouted ah, and stomped excitedly in the group: "Ah! He's coming back to me!"

Sisters: ... this person is finished