Chapter 9

Xia Changdian exited the room, both excited and admiring. He thought that when encountering such disguised provocation or discrimination, he would at most just ignore it, but he didn't expect Brother Xiong to have such a hearty style of play here, which showed that He changed his position without losing his initiative, taught those who provoked trouble, and did not destroy the popularity of passers-by. As expected of my brother bear! Although everyone understands those words, there is a different kind of power when they come out of his mouth, as if they are the truth. front page.

At this time, he had already recognized that Qiao Beisi was the rookie anchor with a nice voice and high game skills who had become popular on the Internet recently.

Just as he was feeling emotional, he received a message from Qian Erbai: "I'm downcasting, are you here, what's your name?"

Xia Changdian blushed, a little embarrassed, but still held a trace of indescribable expectation , replied: "I saw it, you are really good." "That, [Bear Hug] is me.

[Brother Xiong]: Oh! Thank you for the gift. Very cute name.

[Children]: Hehe [ Brother Xiong ]: By the way, what is

your room number? I can find it. After typing this sentence, Xia Changdian was a little nervous. Would he think I was showing off? But if I didn't make it clear, what if he felt that I was not honest enough and had a bad impression of me? Seeing the child's reply, Qian Erbai suddenly realized, no wonder he felt familiar when he first saw him. However, he himself is different from the live broadcast room. In the live broadcast room, the corners of his eyes are drooping, and he looks cute and cute. In reality, his appearance is more gorgeous. 【Brother Xiong】 : So it's you, I'm still your fan.

[Child]: Really! Hehe, what a coincidence, now I am also your fan.

Qian Erbai smiled, what a coincidence.

[Child]: Well, I still have questions to ask you, can you answer me?

[Brother Xiong]: Ask

, Xia Changdian licked his lips, feeling that typing is as difficult as speaking in person.

[Child]: I want to ask, do you have a girlfriend?

Qian Erbai looked back at Qiao Beisi's life, and he really didn't have one, not even anyone he liked.

[Brother Xiong]: No

[Children]: Well, have you ever had a boyfriend

[Brother Xiong]: No, I have never liked anyone

Xia Changdian is entangled, how should I ask about sexual orientation, no boyfriend, no girlfriend, and neither Whoever it is, it's still ignorant. He scratches his head.

[Child]: Hmm...

[Brother Xiong]: Hmm?

[Child]: It's okay, I'm tired from the live broadcast, you should take a rest.

[Brother Xiong]: Okay, let's talk next time.

[Children]: Bye, bye

[Brother Xiong]: Goodbye

Holding the mobile phone, Xia Changdian frowned tightly. On the one hand, he was happy that Qiao Beisi had a blank relationship history like him, and on the other hand, he felt uneasy about everything that was unclear. He opened his homepage and searched for "Yuebanzhai" among his fans. Sure enough, he found it. The second-level trumpet has 200,000 fans. It is estimated that the number of fans will double after today is over. Xia Changdian knows fans very well. Although today's incident will lose some fans who look at his face, more people will really fall in love with Qiao Beisi. Sanguanzheng is also a great weapon for the anchor to attract fans. What's more, from Xia Changdian's point of view, Brother Xiong is a rare perfect person in the world, and no one can resist his charm. He clicked on the attention and laughed silly.

Qian Erbai put down his phone and started preparing dinner. It's not that he doesn't feel that the child has thoughts about him, but he only loves beautiful things for him, and it's unfair to the child if he speaks out rashly and can't give back the same value. Besides, the target of the task is unknown now, and the future is still unknown, so I can't act rashly.

The anchor went offline, and the netizens reveled.

I originally came to watch people play games, but ended up taking an ideological and moral class, and everyone had complicated hearts.

Knowing that the anchor Yue Banzhai is a fat man, the voice control party is somewhat disillusioned. After all, the real image is too far from the male god they imagined in their minds. I have long said that it must be a hype to become popular so quickly, but the result is not good enough, look, it's muddled so quickly." Some people couldn't accept that their enthusiasm was wrongly paid to an ugly monster, and they threatened to expose this voice in righteous indignation. Liar, but in fact all he lost was his fantasy. But more people turned to Yue Banzhai because of his remarks about beauty and ugliness, seeing his upright views, elegant and eloquent conversation, and eloquent eloquence.

The viewers who had been fans for the second time completely became diehard fans of the anchor, and formed a fan group of Pangzhai in private. Several big shots made four or five videos overnight.

There are pure game clips, the first half of Snake Snake shows talent and skills from Xiaobai to the boss, and the second half of warm and hot eye change is a mudslide magic style, cool with a hint of silly cuteness, making people laugh the whole time After watching it, I fell in love with the anchor; for those who told stories alone, the painting was also accompanied by Q-version illustrations for the occasion, named "A game anchor who can't tell a story is not a good thinker" "I actually received love in the live broadcast room" "Education", calling on the majority of netizens to learn together. There are also some ghostly ones who fill in the lyrics with stories, million tunes, and magic editing, which is both brainwashing and funny.

As soon as the video was released, it attracted the popularity of passers-by, and even attracted the attention of the official Tuanzi. They liked and forwarded "Education of Love", and chose Qian Erbai's original words to comment: "The reason why our society is harmonious and stable, Prosperity is not due to restrictions, but because of tolerance."

Qian Erbai once again became famous overnight.