Chapter 167

The arrow is already on the string but they have to withdraw from the battle. The two are very depressed.

Qian Erbai lowered his face, his eyes looking outside the door seemed to turn into a laser weapon, poking a few holes out of that unlucky person.

Xia Changdian was grieving at first, but it was rare to see his brother's expression of desire and dissatisfaction, and his mood eased a lot. He squinted his eyes at Qian Erbai, lowered his head on purpose and put his face close to something vigorous, and when he heard his brother gasp, he pursed his lips in satisfaction, and took the opportunity to say: "I'm sorry, today is really Unfortunately, I have to make it up to you next time."

Hearing the familiar tone, Qian Erbai couldn't help but laugh, he sat up and stretched out his hands to pinch Xia Changdian's face, "Little boy, what happened a few lifetimes ago is still happening now. Bear grudges."

Xia Changdian bared his teeth and smiled slyly: "Of course, I have a good memory!" The

two of them lost their interest, so they had to let go of the good thing. Qian Erbai opened the cabinet door to let Xia Changdian in, and exchanged a kiss before parting. Standing at the exit, Xia Changdian turned his head and waved at Qian Erbai with lingering and mournful eyes, as if a farewell. Qian Erbai did not cooperate with his performance, said "rest early, I will take care of the rest", and then "ruthlessly" closed the cabinet door.

Xia Changdian pursed his lips, and silently wrote another note to Qian Erbai in his heart, then slowly moved out of the secret passage and returned to his room.

At this time, the knock on the door is still ringing, the force is neither light nor heavy, and the speed is neither urgent nor slow. Every two knocks stop for five seconds. Even if no one answers, he perseveres. It reflects the strong perseverance and self-discipline of the other party. The men trained by the federal army are indeed well-trained.

Xia Changdian looked at James, who was knocking on the door with a serious face on the small screen, and was puzzled: he strictly followed the persona on weekdays, acted quite low-key, and maintained enough friendship with all the tenants in this apartment except his brother. Distance, never take the initiative to contact, and rarely communicate passively. James was no different from a stranger to him, and the two had never even met their eyes. What purpose would a stranger come to knock on his door suddenly in the middle of the night?

But although he was curious, he didn't intend to open the door. Firstly, Eric has a withdrawn personality and would never do something like open the door to strangers late at night. Secondly, his brother said he would take care of the matter. Since someone else did it for him, he doesn't need to worry about it, just rest at ease. So he stretched himself, ready to change clothes and go to bed.

Qian Erbai put on a nightgown, only fastened the belt casually, then sat on the wheelchair and opened the door. He looked at the man in front of the next door and asked, "Good evening, Mr. James, what can I do for you?"

James had just raised his hand, but he had to put it down first.

"Good evening, Mr. Adam. I'm here to find Eric, and I want to tell him something." He turned around while talking, and when he saw Qian Erbai's attire, he froze for a moment, and his heart immediately rose. Feel bad. He raised his eyes up, as if he was going to look into the room through the crack of the door.

Qian Erbai closed the door a bit, adjusted his clothes again, and said vaguely on purpose: "You are late, he is already asleep."

James' eyes were attracted by Qian Erbai's movements, and he saw There was a faint trace of suspiciousness under the opponent's collar, and he couldn't help clenching his fists, with frustration and unwillingness in his eyes. Enduring the bitterness in his heart, he said with difficulty: "You...have..."

Qian Erbai seemed not to hear clearly, and asked, "Huh? What?"

James' throat was choked, and he no longer had the courage to continue asking. . Obviously, Adam's attitude said it all - he had no chance.

In fact, he had a premonition long ago, but before the premonition becomes an established fact, people will always have a glimmer of hope, even though it may be very slight. Before coming here, he was determined to gamble all his dignity and fight with his back, but at this moment the reality gave him a serious blow. He felt like a clown, wearing a funny costume, chasing a car that was always one step ahead of him.

He felt extremely embarrassed. "Sorry to bother you." He withdrew his gaze, turned and walked away quickly.

Seeing his distraught appearance, Qian Erbai was still full of confusion, as if he really didn't understand the situation.

After James walked away, Qian Erbai closed the door, and when he turned around, he was almost startled—

Xia Changdian was sitting on the edge of the cabinet, dangling his two slender legs, looking at Qian Erbai with his head tilted. , Smiling like a little vixen spying out at night: "Honey, won't you hug me down?"

He was only wearing a white shirt made of light and almost transparent material, the collar was not fastened properly, and it was crooked. Showing white and tender shoulders.

Seeing that Qian Erbai didn't respond, he leaned forward while leaning on the cabinet door, the shirt was tightly stretched on his body, and the red plums were faintly visible in the snow. He bit his lip and threatened softly: "If I don't come again, I'll go?"

Qian Erbai stood up suddenly, raised his hand to turn off the light, then strode over, picked up the man and went straight to the battlefield.

Not long after, a shameful chant rang out in the dark bedroom, and occasionally there were one or two pleading exclamations: "Brother, slow down!" Feeling hurt, full of depression. He didn't want to go back to his room, but he didn't know where to go, so he wandered around the villa like a ghost.

Guided by fate, he came to the restaurant, opened the refrigerator and took out several cans of beer. The sound of the pull ring starting was a bit harsh in the empty restaurant at night, so he simply opened the bottles of wine, and there was a series of crisp sounds accompanied by foam rolling, and the crackling was a bit lively.

The wine entered his throat, sour and cold, and after drinking a bottle in one breath, his tongue was frozen to the point of unconsciousness, and the pain in his heart was relieved a lot.

"It really makes sense to use alcohol to relieve your worries. I hope that when I wake up tomorrow, I can forget about this matter and regain my calm and confident self." He put the empty jar aside and picked it up again. a bottle.

He wanted to get drunk, so he lost control when he drank. After a while, the table was full of empty soda cans. It was obvious that the quantity was more than the few bottles he had taken before.

After finishing the last drop of wine, he wanted to get up to get it again, but someone suddenly pressed his shoulder. He raised his head in a daze, but he couldn't see the face of the person coming. He knew it was a man from the voice, but he didn't understand what the other person was talking about, so he nodded indiscriminately based on his feeling. The man seemed to say something again, and without waiting for him to answer, he dragged him up and helped him to walk upstairs.

James suddenly realized that he was going to help him back to his room to rest. He was very happy, thinking to himself: This is really a good man, I must thank him well tomorrow. It's just that he can't see his face clearly, so it may take some trouble to find someone.

At this time, a sudden inspiration flashed in his chaotic head eroded by alcohol: Why don't you make a mark first!

So, witty, he opened his mouth and bit at the opponent's neck, but because of the interference of alcohol, his attack missed his aim, and finally he caught the opponent's face with his mouth, and his teeth hit the bone, and he was paralyzed by alcohol. There was no reaction, and the person who was bitten by him inexplicably felt so painful that he wanted to hit someone.

Richard was gnashing his teeth angrily, but he couldn't reason with a drunk, so he resisted the urge to let go and dragged him upstairs.

Although James was drunk, he kept a tight grip on his key, and refused to hand it over no matter how Richard asked him. In desperation, Richard had no choice but to take the man back to his room first.

Richard's room is an ordinary single dormitory, except for the 1.2×2 single bed, there is no other place for people to rest. Looking at James lying unconscious on his bed, Richard regretted it a lot, but dragging him out now seemed too unreasonable, and he could only hold his nose and swallow the bitter fruit he had made .

He held back his anger, took out the extra bedding from the cabinet and spread it on the floor. Fortunately, it is summer now, and sleeping on the floor will not catch cold.

By the time he packed himself up, it was already half past one in the morning. He turned off the light, yawned and got under the covers. As for James who is still lying on the bed? Let him live or die!

As the night deepened, the entire villa fell silent, and everyone fell asleep. Even the crew on duty staring at the monitor screen in the small dark room fell asleep on the table with their arms under their pillows. The monitor on the wall silently showed the closed doors of sixteen people, and the one marked 2-1 was labeled with a red sticker representing "focused attention".

After dawn, it will be the last day before the confession day, and what awaits the tenants is likely to be another bloody storm.

As soon as the alarm clock rang at six o'clock, Andrew opened the door and came to the restaurant. He was startled when he saw the mess on the table, then he sighed and resigned himself to cleaning up again. He hasn't worked on the photo shoot yet, so he can wipe the table and mutter in a low voice: "I used the restaurant and didn't clean it up. Is this really a bar? It's too much!"

He was so focused on his work that he didn't notice anyone approaching .

Lindsay was going to pick up a cup of coffee to refresh herself, but when she heard Andrew's complaints, she was quite surprised: she never expected that Andrew, who is always a good guy and even deliberately pleases others, would have such vivid behavior in private. one side. Looking at the man who was throwing garbage angrily while muttering, Lindsay held his arms up, and there was a bit of interest in his eyes.

At a quarter past seven, the tenants opened the door one after another and walked out of the room, or met on the stairs, or met in the restaurant, and greeted each other. People who are close to each other sit together and chat about random topics, and those who don't like to talk can quietly listen, or simply sit alone at a table without anyone next to each other.

When breakfast was served and everyone was seated and ready to start, Gloria suddenly asked, "Why didn't you see James and Richard, where did they go?"

Everyone looked at each other, but no one had any memory.

"Maybe they are still sleeping? I'll call them." Gloria stood up and went upstairs to knock on their doors one by one.

It is true that Richard has not woken up, but he is already struggling on the verge of recovery. Suddenly, he was startled by the knock on the door, and opened his eyes immediately, his heart beating wildly in his throat. Just as he was about to respond, he suddenly felt something was wrong, and when he turned his head, he was almost terrified—James also ran to his floor bunk at some point, and shared a quilt with him. What's even more frightening is that James took off all his clothes, leaving nothing behind! Stick close behind him! The sense of existence is extremely strong! The people outside knocked

on the door again without hearing a response: "Richard, are you inside?"

I got dressed.

James frowned, his eyelashes fluttered faster and faster, and he was about to wake up. Richard thought "I'm going to suffer", looked around, and simply tore off another quilt and threw it on James' head.

James just opened his eyes at this moment, and before he could adapt to the light, his eyes became dark again, and a heavy object fell on him and suppressed him. He struggled hastily, but the man pressed him even harder and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Hmmmm!" James could only hum loudly.

Gloria put her ear to the door and heard some noises inside, so she asked again.

Hearing the name "Richard", James was shocked and stopped struggling.

Richard sighed helplessly, pulled down the quilt covering James' head, raised a finger to signal him to be quiet, and then said to the door: "Sorry, I just woke up, I'll be out soon."

Glo Relieved, Liya suddenly felt blessed and asked, "Is James with you?"

The two people in the room were startled at the same time. Richard regained consciousness in time and quickly denied it, while James narrowed his eyes with a complicated expression.

After finally sending Gloria away, Richard let go of James when there was no sound outside. After a thrilling morning, his hands and feet were a little weak. After taking a breath, he walked towards the bathroom, and the sound of cloth rubbing behind him made his heart skip a beat, and he hurriedly quickened his pace.

When James saw himself naked under the quilt, his brain short-circuited for a moment, and his subconscious first reaction was to check that he was not injured. He suppressed his anger and asked Richard in a cold voice: "What's going on? I want an explanation." The

answer was the closed bathroom door: "Crack."

After escaping into the bathroom, Richard felt a little regretful, obviously he didn't do it by himself, so why is he guilty? But if he were to go out and speak clearly now, he would be a little afraid. It doesn't matter whether James believes it or not, the main reason is that after seeing the other person's naked body, he is really a little embarrassed to face the other person. Therefore, the cowardly Richard had no choice but to choose to escape temporarily, planning to wait for the two of them to calm down before considering the explanation.

Richard, who was pretending to be an ostrich, didn't know that James was drunk yesterday, but he still had a little impression of certain things.

James remembered someone helping him up the stairs, remembering someone saying to make a mark, and remembering that he seemed to bite the other person, but he remembered the sequence of cause and effect wrongly. Combining these clips with what he saw when he woke up early in the morning, James successfully assembled an unrecognizable "truth"

-he was drunk, and Richard took the opportunity to help him here in an attempt to imprint a mark on him , he tried his best not to fight back, and bit Richard hard. But in the end, he still couldn't escape the clutches of the devil, and his clothes were in tatters...

James was so angry that his chest was constricted by the story he had pieced together, and he felt his ass was also hurting. Said: "Richard! I really misread you!"

The author has something to say: Xia Changdian (shaking the fox ears on the top of his head): Come on, pretentious!

Qian Erbai: [Working hard. jpg]

Brain Hole Theater "The Sculpture in the Sand"

3.

After sending off the old fairy, I lived in trepidation for many days, afraid that that unknown voice would ask me for something again.

Fortunately, that person was timid, and he hasn't appeared since then. I thought he might be scared. After all, although it is said that there are gods in the sky, there are only a small number of people who really believe in it. If it were me, I would say "God" casually, and God really said "Hey" to me, and I would be so scared that I would run away.

The days of practicing alone are very boring, but my cultivation has progressed very quickly. When I can release the ball of light with my bare hands without reciting the mantra, I know that I have officially entered the foundation building period.

I took out the jade shell and knocked it three times, and told the old god the good news for the first time, but the old god didn't know what he was busy with, and didn't reply to me for a long time.

This communication tool is too simple, and it can only be contacted through a single line, which is not convenient at all. Suggest him to upgrade this thing when he comes next time.

I rubbed dozens of light balls and let them float in the air. The dark urn was suddenly brightly lit, and the warm yellow light shone on my body. I felt a little bit at home. I nodded with satisfaction.

After rubbing the ball of light, I suddenly felt a little tired. I originally planned to try to make some furniture with water spells and the ash on the ground to enrich my bare house, but now I have no choice but to rest for a while before talking.

I sat cross-legged on the ground, closed my eyes and fell into samadhi.

The rest of the soul state is more mysterious. You can sleep while meditating and practicing. After waking up, you will be full of energy again. It's quite amazing, wait for the old god to come next time and ask him what's going on.

Between half-dream and half-awake, a voice entered my ears, this time it was very clear, it was deafening. He said: "Grandma! I beg you to take back your life! I don't dare to speak now!"

I suddenly woke up.

After I figured out what was going on, I was happy. Thinking that I had established my foundation now and would no longer be kidnapped by the wishes of mortals, I was full of confidence and a little bit of interest. I asked him: "Is it better to have a louder voice? In ancient times, there was a fierce general who could drive back 100,000 enemy troops by himself, and another army division who could fight against Confucians with his tongue. Without such a loud voice like a bell, how could such a miracle be established?" Shi Weiye?"

The man was full of grievances, and cried: "Grandma, the two you mentioned are great, but I can neither be a strong general nor a military adviser. You don't know, I'm just a skinny pole with a big My head is so weak that I can't even afford a bucket of water, and my family is poor. I can't even read a few words, so I can write my own name. It's because the two characters Ding Da are fun and easy to draw. Tell me, how can I do it? How can you accomplish such a big event?"

The man said a lot, and I heard only echoes in my ears. For my own good, I will stop chatting with him. Although it is boring to be alone, I don't want to find a trumpeter to torture my ears. So, I went straight to the topic: "Then what do you want, you can finish it within ten words!"

The man paused, as if he was sorting out his words.

He was silent for too long, and I wondered if he had been cut off. He finally thought about it, and shouted word by word at the top of his voice: "The voice has returned to its original state, and its strength has become stronger."

Listening to him jumping out, I subconsciously stretched out my hand to help him count, hey, exactly ten words.

This wish didn't seem too much, so I granted it. Referring to the situation last time, I felt that the way I fulfilled my wish was similar to that of Yanling, so I repeated his wish.

After finishing speaking, I am a little curious about the effect, but I am a fairy now, so I have to be reserved. So I held my breath and waited for Ding Da to take the initiative to report to me.

After a long time, I vaguely heard him thanking me, saying that now he can smash a wall with one punch and crush a brick with one foot, and no one in the village dares to look down on him anymore.

Hearing Ding Da's probationary report, I feel a little uneasy in my heart. He will not cause any trouble, will he? I was about to add a restriction, but I left a promise that I will meet my golden statue when he develops, and it quickly went offline.

I had no choice but to comfort myself, I am just a strong man with weak words, even if I get stabbed, it won't be a big trouble.

This reason is obviously not very convincing to me, but at this moment, there are many new voices coming over, all kinds of different voices, intertwined and intertwined, which makes me dizzy.

I subconsciously shouted: "Shut up, auntie!" Remembering the situation of Ding Da's first time, I hurriedly made up for it, and answered "one hour" in time at the end. I don't know if it will be useful, but all those voices disappeared .

It's not easy being a fairy.

I touched my forehead, it felt itchy since I granted Ding Da's wish, as if something was about to come out, but the touch of my hand was still smooth.

I didn't know what was going on, so I had to suppress it first, and waited for the old god to come and ask him together.

But it's been so long since I passed on the word, why hasn't the old god come, is it necessary to force me to use that trick again?

I touched the jade shell on my neck, a little ready to move. But in the end I decided to give him a chance, after all, who has nothing serious to do. Think differently.

I put the shell back in my arms, and just as I closed my eyes to continue practicing, a female voice sounded in my ear: "Why me, I don't want to die, who will save me..."

A picture flashed across my face It flashed by in front of my eyes, the speed was too fast, I didn't see much, I only noticed a pair of feet wearing boots, which stopped at the front of the screen, and the boots were stained with blood.

I opened my eyes suddenly, feeling a bit of dying sadness in my heart, as if I had empathy with that woman.

I thought of the despair I felt when I was lying in the desert waiting to die, and I also thought of the coldness and relief in Song Cheng's eyes when he was standing in front of me and saying those words that were unreasonable to you.

Maybe it was because I felt that we were in the same boat, but suddenly I didn't want to abandon that woman, so I took the initiative to respond to her: "Don't be afraid, someone will come to help you.

" Are you a fairy? Will you come to help me?"

I nodded,

and replied "Yeah." I was about to ask the girl some more information, and was about to use my magic words, but a strong suction pulled me away. Pulled away.

Before I could react and ask the old fairy for help, the suction force suddenly disappeared, and I was stuffed into a shell——the body knelt down into a ball, and my ten fingers held the blood-soaked mud. A pair of boots that I had just glanced at.

The blood on the boots was even thicker, and the strong smell of rust rushed straight into the nostrils.

I frowned and couldn't help shrinking back.

Suddenly there was a weird laugh from above my head: "I found you!" My heart twitched

, and I couldn't help cursing: "You bastard, I want to scare your aunt to death!"

, a rabbit fell in front of me, with long ears, white fur, red eyes, three-petal mouth split open to reveal two front teeth, Mao's face was full of astonishment.

Not to mention the rabbit, in fact, I was as shocked as it was. But this is not the time to be in a daze, the most important thing is to figure out what is going on now. I took advantage of the situation and grabbed the rabbit's ears, pressing it tightly in my arms.

Although I don't know why I am attached to the person who made the wish, it is great news for me that the spirit of speech can still be used.

While pulling the rabbit fur, I looked out through the small hole close to the ground.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-18 01:41:35~2020-07-19 23:59:42~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: yogurt, forbidden 1;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!