Chapter 76

After school in the evening, Zhang Ming waited for Xu Mengyao at the gate of Dongyuan as scheduled.

After Xu Mengyao's subtle publicity, Dongyuan's prospective high school students all acquiesced that this senior sophomore who often came to the door to wait for her after school was Xu Mengyao's boyfriend, except for Jiang Xiche—because Xu Mengyao also wanted to attack Jiang Xiche's brother Jiang Runchu, who was from Heshi A sophomore in No. 3 Middle School—she kept telling Jiang Xiche that she was just Zhang Ming's sister next door.

Xu Mengyao led Jiang Xiche out together, she was not worried that Zhang Ming would be snatched away by Jiang Xiche, she had already brushed Zhang Ming's line to 88%, and it only needed a little catalysis of a substantive relationship to be completely successful.

She is not in a hurry to get full favors, it will not be good for her overall strategy, besides, she enjoys the feeling of being pursued and obsessed by everyone now, making men want her and can't give up, it is better than getting SSSR Cool.

It was the same reason she brought Jiang Xiche along. Just imagine, Jiang Xiche is deeply in love with someone, but only her, Xu Mengyao, is full of eyes, how sad and hopeless Jiang Xiche would be, but she can't hate herself, after all, it's not her fault, she's just an innocent heartthrob . Sometimes, unintentional heartlessness is the most heartbreaking.

Xu Mengyao quietly bent her lips, raised her skirt and ran towards Zhang Ming, "Brother Ming! You're here."

Zhang Ming turned around and nodded silently, but he didn't touch her head like before, or Taking the schoolbag behind her, he passed her and nodded to Jiang Xiche who was following behind.

Seeing Jiang Xiche's surprised expression from the corner of the eye, Xu Mengyao was a little dissatisfied, and secretly cursed in her heart, "Sure enough, men are big pigs, even paper men are no exception", but there was a bright smile on his face, like a little sun full of life .

She stretched out her hand to hold Zhang Ming's arm calmly, and said, "I want to eat the Mala Tang at the door, shall we go together?"

The brilliance in Jiang Xiche's eyes really dimmed a lot. He lowered his head, stood for a while, and then took the initiative to say goodbye, saying: "Yaoyao, Senior Zhang, my brother is here to pick me up. I'm leaving first." Jiang Xiche cast a dark glance Seeing Xu Mengyao's expression, seeing her hesitate and frown, she seemed to be very embarrassed, but her hand was still tightly grasping Zhang Ming. Jiang Xiche vaguely understood something, and his expression turned cold. Before Xu Mengyao could speak, he turned and left.

Xu Mengyao saw that the favorability bar on her head suddenly dropped to 10%, and her intimacy became "ordinary friends". Unjustly died.

Seeing more and more people coming out, Zhang Ming felt that the tugging of a man and a woman would have a bad influence, so he pulled out his arm, said "Let's go", then turned and walked towards the main teaching building.

Thinking of the other person he was "talking about" with him a few days ago, he couldn't help but feel a little depressed. Chen Ran hadn't come to class for three days...

He stroked his chest unconsciously, feeling that there was a sudden panic there, as if It was the same as when I drowned in the swimming pool in the summer vacation of the freshman year of high school. It was stuffy, painful, and a little sour.

It would be great if he didn't go to learn swimming at that time, it would be great if Chen Ran wasn't there that day, and it would be great if someone else gave him artificial respiration that day... The

more he thought about it, the more irritable he became, and he couldn't help speeding up his pace.

Xu Mengyao chased after him, shocked in her heart, why is the Raider speed jumping wildly? !

"Brother Ming, wait for me! Where are we going?" Are we going to find the official assistant Chen Ran? No, absolutely not!

She gritted her teeth and her face was ferocious. If those suitors who had expressed their admiration for her saw her appearance at this time, they might close their eyes and praise her with "angel face, outspoken temperament".

Of course Zhang Ming didn't want to go to Chen Ran, he was avoiding it now because he was afraid that it would be too late, not to mention that Chen Ran didn't give him this chance, so he avoided it by himself.

He was going to Director Lu to complete his 1,000-word self-criticism.

Xu Mengyao had long forgotten about this and chased Zhang Ming into the teaching building.

At the beginning, she was still holding the persona of the girl next door, Sunshine Girl, and greeted the seniors and seniors who came and went, enjoying their doubtful, suddenly enlightened, joking, or jealous eyes on her and Zhang Ming .

It wasn't until the two of them stood at the door of the dean's office that Xu Mengyao felt bad.

Zhang Ming knocked on the door, and a "please come in" came from the room, as if knocking on ice and jade.

Pushing open the door and entering, one person sat behind the desk, wearing a shirt and trousers, with a pair of golden eyes, and a big fat yellow and white cat in his arms.

He looked up at the two of them, smiled warmly, and said, "Here you come? Sit casually."

Xu Mengyao was dazzled by the sunlight behind the man, and didn't recognize the other party's identity for a while, until he stood up and gave her and Zhang Ming stuffed a stack of letter papers by himself, and she saw his face clearly, so she called out: "Teacher Lu!"

Qian Erbai turned to look at her with the cat in his arms, "Student Xu, what's the matter?"

Zhang Ming glanced at her, then spontaneously moved a plastic square stool to sit on the other side of the desk, took out the cabinet and began to draft the review.

Xu Mengyao hasn't seen the information card pop up for a long time, and she can't help being impatient. Does it require physical contact to trigger it?

She gritted her teeth, took a step forward, and stretched out her hand to grab Qian Erbai's arm.

Qian Erbai took a step back to avoid it, with a cold look in his eyes: "Student Xu, what are you doing?" Suddenly violently hurting people, what is the way?

Xu Mengyao raised her hand in the air, and was stared at by three pairs of eyes in the room (two people and one cat). She couldn't help being a little embarrassed. She withdrew her hand, aggrieved but held back her tears and said, "I just want to touch Xiaopang. Teacher Don't be angry... why is Xiaopang here?"

Qian Erbai admired her ability to turn red whenever she said something, he held the fat cat in his hand, his voice was gentle, but what he said made both of them tremble .

He said: "I ran here by myself. Do you have anything else to do? If you don't have anything else, start writing, one thousand words, and one hundred more for a typo. By the way, you should have something to say, don't write empty words."

Zhang Mingfen Qu÷ge Jishu's hands suddenly stopped, and then he tore off the two hundred-word manuscript he had just finished writing, threw it into the wastebasket, and then obediently started over with a frustrated face.

Xu Mengyao glanced at Qian Erbai again in displeasure, and found that there was still no information card, so she had to resign herself to her fate and moved the stool to lie down.

She gritted her tongue and frowned in thought, what is the format of the review? Is it the top case or two blank lines at the beginning? Do you want to write "Dear Teacher Lu"?

Ever since she transmigrated into this card-drawing love game derived from a rebirth novel, she has been going smoothly—loved by classmates, cared for by teachers, and parents at home want the stars to not give to the moon. It's that the target of the raid is a bit difficult to serve, but it's not that she won it in one fell swoop!

Glancing at the 70% favorability level on Zhang Ming's head, she was heartbroken, so she changed her words to - "almost won in one fell swoop".

Until now, this mysterious man actually caused her to be frustrated for the first time. She clenched her silver teeth, secretly ruthless, and said in her heart: Very good, man, you have successfully caught my attention.

At around 7:30, the two finally finished writing the self-criticism. After checking over and over again, Zhang Ming and Xu Mengyao handed over the self-criticism to Qian Erbai tremblingly.

Xu Mengyao closed her eyes, bit her lip, her eyebrows were furrowed, and Ruoliu Fufeng leaned against the table full of melancholy, as if Qian Erbai said a harsh word and she would not be able to bear the blow and immediately fainted .

Zhang Ming was originally standing behind Xu Mengyao's side, seeing her weak appearance, for some reason, he took another step towards the outside. If Xu Mengyao really fell backwards, she would keep falling to the ground smoothly.

Qian Erbai glanced at him, but said nothing. He only stacked the self-criticism books of the two of them, put them on the table, and said: "I am not asking you to write self-criticisms to punish you, but to hope that you can fully realize your mistakes. You are students, what should you do in school? What you should not do, you should have a spectrum in your heart. If you don't have this self-awareness, our school rules and disciplines and corresponding punishment methods will help you deepen your memory."

He waved his hand lightly, let the two leave, and said: "Remember your identity and do the right thing at the right time. That's the choice of a smart person. Go back."

Zhang Ming lowered his head, unable to see his expression clearly. He nodded silently and turned to pack his schoolbag.

Xu Mengyao looked up at Qian Erbai, and whispered: "Thank you teacher." Then she was about to leave, but suddenly she staggered, and she fell into Qian Erbai's arms. She exclaimed "Yeah", a bit of panic and shyness appeared on her face just right.

Qian Erbai frowned slightly, and subconsciously wanted to slide the chair away, but under his feet were sharp-edged table legs and a fat cat that was busy sleeping. Face, still pressing the cat, he didn't want to see it. So he stretched out his hand to catch Xu Mengyao.

Zhang Ming turned his head when he heard the voice, and saw Xu Mengyao fell on Director Lu shyly, with his hands still on the other's shoulders. Suddenly, there was a buzzing in his head, and he felt that this scene seemed familiar——

At the sports meeting, Chen Ran fell to the ground, and when he reached out to help, Xu Mengyao suddenly appeared like this, and fell on him by coincidence, that expression, the joy and shame in his eyes, even The position of the hands seems to be exactly the same!

He had some doubts whether Xu Mengyao's fall was accidental or intentional.

If it was unintentional, the scene in front of her was indeed a reenactment of the original scene, and if it was intentional, then what was she planning?

Xu Mengyao stared at the direction above Qian Erbai's head, thinking "information card, information card" in her heart, but the familiar transparent frame never appeared. She wondered if the area of ​​body contact was not large enough, and was about to repeat the old trick Lying on Qian Erbai's body, the hand holding her arm gently pulled her up.

"Student Xu, what's wrong with you?" Qian Erbai stood up from the chair and distanced himself from Xu Mengyao.

Forced by the situation just now, as a teacher, Qian Erbai couldn't watch his students get hurt, but Xu Mengyao obviously had plans, and what she planned was definitely not good for him. He had to be more careful.

After waiting for a long time, but no information card appeared, Xu Mengyao was a little disappointed.

She shook her head, stood up straight, two tears rolled down from the corners of her eyes, and she quickly wiped them away, choked up and said: "I'm fine, teacher, don't, don't worry about me."

Qian Erbai had already cried to her Seeing the strangeness , Gong heard the words and said: "Since it's all right, let's go back, it's getting late, pay attention to safety on the road."

Xu Mengyao nodded again sobbing, picked up her schoolbag, and walked away step by step.

Zhang Ming and Qian Erbai said "goodbye, Director Lu" and were about to go out, but Qian Erbai suddenly stopped him and said, "The monthly exam is coming soon, are you ready?"

Zhang Ming was stunned for a moment, then turned around, looked at Qian Erbai's expression, and wondered if there were any hidden meanings in Director Lu's words. But that face was as calm as ever.

He couldn't see the deep meaning from Qian Erbai's face, so he nodded hesitantly.

Qian Erbai didn't know what was going on in his heart, so he continued: "After the monthly exam, there will be a parent-teacher meeting. Take it seriously and don't let yourself down."

Zhang Ming's heart is complicated, he doesn't want to think too badly of Director Lu, but deliberately Did telling him that he was going to hold a parent-teacher meeting warn him that if he commits another crime, the parents will be interviewed? Or is Director Lu going to tell his parents about him and Chen Ran?

He left the office anxiously, walked past Xu Mengyao who was waiting beside him, and went straight down the stairs.

Xu Mengyao saw that only 50% of his favorability was left on the top of his head, and her eyes were tearing apart. She didn't know what Director Lu and Zhang Ming said in the end, which caused his favorability for her to plummet. Bubbles.

She turned her head and stared at the door of the dean's office, and surmised maliciously in her heart: "Could it be that Director Lu took a fancy to Zhang Ming and kept him here on purpose, maybe he did something else," she said. The more I think about it, the more I think it makes sense, "No wonder he doesn't have feelings for me, and he doesn't have an information card, and he always fights against me. As soon as I meet him, things start to go wrong, whether it's Zhang Ming, or Jiang Xiche, or even the one who's been cooked through hard work. All the stray cats have lost their affection for me, he turned out to be the big boss on my way to conquer!" The

fire in her eyes rekindled, she snorted coldly, and left noblely and glamorously.

"Just a piece of paper boss, don't try to block my way to pass the customs! Zhang Ming's line is abolished, and I still have Jiang Runchu, who is the official partner of the heroine. It's exciting to think about snatching a man from the heroine! And Chen Ran, this is a real twist and turn, after I succeed, I will be a real heartthrob!"

As she thought about it, the corners of her mouth curled up triumphantly, and her deer-like eyes shone with golden light, like a naturally charming fairy.

The author has something to say: Today's expansion: Two curved eyebrows that look like frowning but not frowning (juan [four tones]), a pair of eyes that look like weeping but not weeping, with two dimples of worry, a delicate disease, tears Dian Dian, Jiao Chuan Wei Wei. ——The image of Lin Daiyu in Jia Baoyu's eyes in "A Dream of Red Mansions".

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-03-26 23:46:44~2020-03-27 23:05:27~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Xrose 18 bottles ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!