Chapter 50

Qian Erbai hid in the pile of cages, and water dripped from the upper cage constantly, which wet his back hair. He remained motionless, staring at the man's movements closely, thinking about a plan for a while.

Chen Jia introduced to the audience: "This cat looks very strange. The hair all over the body is very long, like a mop. In a while, we will tie it to a wooden stick to make it a real cat. Mop, look at the mop made by this cat, how is the cleaning effect?"

Zhou Yi reached into the cage, pushed aside other wet and shivering cats, and grabbed the black long-haired cat hidden at the back in his hand. It screamed shrillly, its four claws kept flapping, and its eyes were wide open.

Qian Erbai jumped out suddenly, and rushed towards Zhou Yi's face: "Dump, catch him!"

Mump didn't see Qian Erbai clearly, but still scratched the man's arm twice, Zhou Yi was scared by Qian Erbai With a jump, there was another pain in the hand, and he quickly let go and hugged his head. Didn't even have time to close the cage door.

Qian Erbai shouted to the other cats: "Run!" The

cats rushed out of the cage as if they had just reacted, and rushed towards the open door. The cats in other cages wailed, tugged at the iron bars, and hopped anxiously.

Qian Erbai didn't care about them, Zhou Yi had already stood up again, holding a towel and pressing towards him. And Chen Jia also reacted, and hurried to close the door.

Mobu mixed with the cats and ran around the house, looking back from time to time to see where his boss was.

Qian Erbai was tired. Seeing that the door was about to close, he yelled loudly while avoiding Zhou Yi's attack: "Get out! Get out!"

"Boss, what about you?!" run.

"Don't worry about me, you go out first!" Qian Erbai crawled back and forth between the cages, stretching out his claws to scratch each other from time to time.

So Mobu spread his hooves and rushed forward, but it was still a step too late, Chen Jia had already closed the door, grabbed a saw blade and approached Mobu step by step.

There were still four or five cats left in the room who didn't have time to run out. Under Chen Jia's crazy force, they growled in a low voice and retreated step by step. They bared their teeth and stared, but the days of torture made them terrified.

Chen Jia glanced at Zhou Yi who had been stalemate for a long time without catching a cat, and cursed: "Trash!" Then he picked up the water gun on the ground again, and said, "Go away, waste my mother's time."

Zhou Yi thought in his heart Displeased, but still quickly get out of the way.

Chen Jia turned on the faucet, and a jet of cold water spewed out with a bang. She sneered, "Today, I'll let you all see what it means to suppress a riot!"

But before she finished speaking, the group of cats shrank and retreated They rushed over together, scratching and biting her exposed parts, and in an instant, countless blood channels and holes appeared on her body.

Chen Jia screamed and flailed her hands and feet. She forgot that she was still holding a water gun, and while waving it, she rushed at Zhou Yi's head.

After Qian Erbai led the cats to attack Chen Jia, he jumped to the ground and glanced at the dog squatting in the corner.

The mangy dog ​​shrank his neck, whimpered, and slammed into the iron door, clawing at the crack of the door desperately, trying to open the door.

Qian Erbai jumped onto the cage and opened the cage door for the other cats, some of them were injured and couldn't stand up, and the rest rushed into the attacking team of Chen Jia.

The water gun was thrown on the ground, and he rushed towards the wall, writhing on the ground like a sick snake. The ground soon converged into a large pool of water.

Qian Erbai took the cats whose legs were injured and could not walk out of the cage one by one, and then jumped down.

Some water accumulated on the ground, and the cats were unwilling to land on the ground, and they struggled to climb higher.

Qian Erbai lined them up at the base of the wall where there was no water.

Zhou Yi regained his strength and rubbed his drowsy, swollen and painful head. Seeing that there was a flood in the house, he hurriedly turned off the tap, but he didn't dare to help Chen Jia.

Chen Jia's body was covered with cats, and these cats were desperately tearing at her flesh like crazy. Chen Jia was already covered in blood.

Zhou Yi thought of the cats they abused/killed before, and his heart suddenly jumped. Could it be that those dead cats turned into ghosts and came back to take revenge!

The more he thought about it, the more frightened he became. Looking at the monster-like wild cats in the room, he felt that their eyes were glowing green, and there seemed to be a weird smile on their pointed fur faces.

Stirring garlic under his feet, he rushed to the door, pulled the mangy dog ​​who was still digging the door aside, opened the door and ran out.

The mangy dog ​​rolled over, turned over and saw that the door finally opened, and rushed out.

Qian Erbai greeted, and the cat army jumped off Chen Jia, and ran out in unison. A few more energetic cats picked up the ones with limited mobility, and ran out of the door together behind Qian Erbai.

As soon as they came out, they obeyed Qian Erbai's command and scattered in all directions, looking for escape routes.

The courtyard wall of the recycling station is not very high, and there are many sundries in the courtyard, it is not difficult to climb over the wall.

Soon, a cat ran up the wall, yelled at Qian Erbai, then jumped down and disappeared.

At this time, Jiang Bing finally got rid of the siege of the four cats, ran back to the house, and took out a handful of guns from the cabinet.

He glanced at Chen Jia, who was covered in blood and still in shock, and cursed: "Trash! It's all trash! You can't even handle a few cats!" Then he pulled the bolt of his gun, chased him into the yard, and aimed at the cats that were running. .

"Bang!" The iron filings and lead powder scattered, splashing gravel and sparks all over the floor. The cats panicked and scattered like fireworks.

The cat that was hit fell to the ground with a howl, struggling to stand up, but it could only scratch its paws on the ground, screaming in vain and anxiously.

Qian Erbai was also hit, and his two hind legs were limped this time. He asked Lu Liuliu in his mind: "Is the remaining energy enough to make another body?"

Lu Liuliu frowned, with a sad expression: "At most, it's only enough to make a hamster..."

Qian Erbai sighed , Trying to crawl forward with the front paws, the gate is not far away, as long as you climb through the crack of the door, there is a chance of life.

Jiang Bing put away the wooden warehouse and ran over quickly, poked the cat on the ground with the wooden warehouse pipe, and said with a wicked smile: "You little bastards! Run again!

" With a little strength, he turned his head, endured the severe pain, kicked his injured hind leg hard on the ground, and rushed towards Jiang Bing's leg, his claws firmly dug into his flesh, no matter how hard the opponent beat him, he would not let go.

At this time, the closed door was finally slammed: "Open the door! We have received reports from the masses that you are illegally possessing guns and gathering people to smoke and drug. Open the door for inspection!"

Jiang Bing finally got rid of Qian Erbai, But at this moment, he didn't care about the cat anymore, he threw the gun into the pile of iron racks, and then ran towards the back door as if flying.

Viewers who saw all this from the live broadcast room of "Five Cats" hurriedly reminded the police to block people at the back door, and viewers who were worried about the injured cat anxiously urged the people outside to turn over the door.

The clerk also followed the crowd to the outside of the blue iron gate.

He didn't know who had stolen his live broadcast account, but when he saw the familiar tortoiseshell and mop inside, he couldn't help suspecting that the kitten who brought his brothers live to save the cat was just sent to " Claw House", opened the door at noon and ran away, and let go of five stray cats, the lame little Lihua.

Several people saw their lost cat in the video, and they were very anxious. It happened that someone lived nearby and was a little familiar with this blue house with a blue door, so they made an appointment to come over to find out.

Some people were annoyed by the behavior of cat abuse in the video. They wanted to stop it but didn't know what to do. They saw needles scattered in the house and strangely shaped plastic bottles, so they called the police saying that someone gathered to smoke, poison, and then There are more and more enthusiastic people, and a large group of people came here with the police.

As soon as we arrived, we heard a gunshot in the yard. The policeman's expression was serious, and he shouted quickly, and at the same time motioned the team members to climb over the wall. In the live broadcast, Jiang Bing was seen throwing a gun and fleeing. The two jumped into the yard, one chased after him, and the other opened the door. The other policemen followed and went around to the back door.

Looking at the figure of the clerk rushing over, Qian Erbai finally let go of his heart, it's so dangerous that he doesn't have to turn into a hamster at last. Otherwise, he would have to fall in love with his children and kill each other.

The wild cats came out from the corners, looked at Qian Erbai, he shook his head, told them not to chase, and left the rest to the people's police.

The people who followed were surprised when they saw that the commander of this cat army turned out to be a thin, lame cat, and said: "As expected of the national cat known as the little tiger of our country of flowers, its fighting power is really amazing. Strong!" The

cat owners hugged their lost and recovered cats, looked at them distressedly, and scolded the eight generations of ancestors of the three people in the video.

A few cats of tortoiseshell Mobu squatted not far from Qian Erbai, watching all the Twolegs present vigilantly.

Chen Jia was covered with a down jacket and brought out with her hands handcuffed behind her back.

Zhou Yi hid in the pile of papers, trying to avoid being searched, but the mangy dog ​​wagged its tail and led the police straight to his hiding place, grabbed his trouser legs and dragged him out. When he was handcuffed away, Zhou Yi stared at it bitterly, and cursed: "You eat food inside and out, I should let that old

lady skin you!" Happy, jumping and running behind the crowd. When passing by Qian Erbai, he yelled twice, but was frightened by the two cats, the tortoiseshell cat and the cow, and ran away with his tail between his legs.

The veterinary hospital quickly sent special personnel to take over the injured cat heroes. All the cats present suffered physical injuries to some extent. People looked at the skinny cats with blood on the corners of their mouths, and the anger in their hearts lasted for a long time.

They subconsciously forgot the scene of cats attacking people they saw in the live broadcast just now.

The clerk was called to the bureau for routine inquiries because of the live broadcast account, but he himself was at a loss. What's even more bizarre is that Qian Erbai didn't carry any recording equipment on him.

In the end, the police could only dismiss it as a hack. Because of certain domestic protection mechanisms, these people have privileges, and as long as they do not violate the law, they will not be held accountable for any actions.

As for why there is no equipment on Qian Erbai's body, it may be an extremely small video camera, and it may not be broken where it fell during the running and fighting.

In the end, Jiang Bing was also caught. A large amount of high-purity heroin and various smoking tools, some cash, some blood-stained tools, one gun, and some bullets were found in the house. He was punished for several crimes and sentenced to ten years in prison.

Chen Jia, Zhou Yi and others were sentenced to four to six years in prison and several fines for taking drugs and spreading violent information.

Later, Jiang Bing was found to have participated in dark/net human trafficking, murder and arson.

Three years later, all the top executives of "Dark/Web Live" were arrested, and this bloody criminal network was uprooted.

A year later, the victim's family appealed, demanding a heavier trial for those involved in the dark web. In September of the same year, Jiang Bing and other persons involved in the murder or transfer of "goods" were executed. Chen Jia, Zhou Yi and others who did not participate in the murder but seriously disrupted social order were sentenced to more than ten years in prison.

Qian Erbai stayed in the pet hospital for half a month, had surgery on both hind legs, and recovered well. The clerk rented a house outside and adopted him.