Chapter 33

Qiao's father still returns to work, and Qiao's mother intends to train successors and then abdicate for the elderly, so she doesn't have to go to the company every day.

She was still a little disappointed that Qiao Beisi did not want to take over the company, but she held more than half of the shares in her hand. When she retired from the background and left these shares to her son to ensure his good life after a hundred years, she also relaxed and started to advance. Enjoy retirement.

Qian Erbai continues his eating habits in Fangshi every day, going to bed early and getting up early, exercising, because he wants to control his diet and insists on cooking by himself every day.

For her son to volunteer to cook bravely, Qiao's mother was both apprehensive and moved. She also thought that no matter how bad the food was, she would finish it with a smile, so as not to dampen her son's enthusiasm and filial piety. As a result, the moment the aroma of the dishes wafted out from the kitchen door, Mother Qiao decisively discarded her previous thoughts, waited for the meal with a bowl, and thought about how to let her son take the initiative to take care of the family's three meals a day.

Qian Erbai got another temporary fitness card in Fangshi, and instead of looking for a coach, he kept in touch with Robert, who guided him remotely, and conducted fitness training three times a week. The first was to consolidate the results, and the second was to shape muscle.

When she first came back, Grandma Qiao's condition was unknown, and Qiao's father and mother were absent-minded, so they didn't notice the change in their son at the first time. Later, they learned that his son had suffered a lot in order to lose weight, and he felt infinite pity in his heart.

The son suddenly grew up without knowing it, and became outstanding and powerful, and no longer needed the protection of his parents. Qiao's mother and Qiao's father were both regretful and proud.

What was lost in the past cannot be made up for. All they can do now is to try their best to give their son the best.

Therefore, Qian Erbai enjoyed a 20-year-late pampering on behalf of the original owner.

During Qian Erbai's live broadcast, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother turned into local tyrants and moneylords, throwing down tens of thousands of gifts at every turn, and often rolled up their sleeves to fight against the black fans in the live broadcast room, and even supported the anchor because of their generous shots , there is a faint tendency to become the head of fans.

His super chat, feature section, dubbing works, and even his and Xia Changdian's cp posts are active with this couple. Seeing them mingling with fans and calling him solemnly, Qian Erbai can't laugh or cry.

Not all the rewards from the audience belong to the income of the anchor, but are divided 50-50 with the platform. But Qiao's father and Qiao's mother insisted on generating income and increasing popularity for their son, Qian Erbai couldn't bear to disobey their love for their son, so he had to let them go.

Qian Erbai came back in a hurry. After arriving in Tang City, he had a series of things to deal with, so he didn't bother to turn on his phone. It wasn't until Xia Changdian called without waiting for a reply that the two resumed contact.

When Xia Changdian was very young, he experienced the death of a relative once, but at that time he was still ignorant and did not understand what death meant. long time. When I grew up, I knew the truth, but I have been dead for a long time, and I don't feel much grief.

Therefore, he didn't know how to comfort Brother Xiong for losing his loved one. If you just say "sorrow and change" like others, it seems indifferent and seems too indifferent.

Hearing Brother Xiong's peaceful breathing, he felt a sense of pity in his heart: a restrained person like Brother Xiong must be very uncomfortable at this moment, but he suppressed his feelings and pretended to be calm.

So he said: "Brother, if you feel uncomfortable, you can cry." He was crying, his nose was sore, and his eye circles were red.

Qian Erbai didn't understand why, but he was a little moved, he smiled and said: "It's okay, grandma walked away peacefully, didn't suffer much, and her children and grandchildren also saw each other for the last time in front of her. She left with a smile."

Xia Changdian covered his mouth, tears streaming down uncontrollably, thinking about Brother Xiong holding back his sadness and saying these words, he was even more sad, he couldn't help crying, whimpering like a puppy: "Brother Xiong, Woohoo, I feel sorry for you..."

Qian Erbai seemed to see the child's drooping ears and drooping red eyes filled with tears, and sighed: "Okay, I don't feel bad anymore. Don't cry."

After coaxing for a while, Xia Changdian stopped Hold back the tears. Thinking of his gaffe just now, he couldn't help feeling ashamed in his heart—it was supposed to comfort Brother Xiong, but he asked Brother Xiong to comfort himself instead, what a shame.

He sniffed hard and thanked him quickly and vaguely, trying to hide his embarrassment. Qian Erbai

chuckled, and changed the subject: "I'm not here recently, have you eaten properly?"

As if under Brother Xiong's gaze, he twisted his body uncomfortably, then curled up his legs and rested his chin on his knees. The voice was as soft as possible and he replied: "I tried to cook by myself, but it didn't taste good. I can only eat takeaway." "Brother, you didn't tell me when you left, and you won't reply to my messages afterwards. I'm so worried about you." The words seemed to be coquettish, complaining that the other party left without saying goodbye.

Qian Erbai curled his mouth, indulged the child's scolding, but his palms were itchy, he curled his fingers unconsciously, wanting to rub something.

He couldn't help lowering his voice, and the magnetic voice was lowered and accompanied by the current coming out of the receiver, as if he was whispering next to his ear: "It's my fault, I won't do it in the future. I'll cook for you when I go back."

Xia Changdian I felt my body go limp and my cheeks were hot. The voice echoed in his mind, making his consciousness into chaos, and suddenly turned into a big hand, ruffling his hair in the air.

After hanging up the phone, he laughed foolishly, fell back on the bed, and muttered to himself: "Brother, you need to come back quickly..."

But Qian Erbai couldn't go back to Fangshi for the time being.

Qiao's mother is half-retired at home. Apart from chasing her son's live broadcast and previous radio dramas every day, her biggest hobby is to take her son who has successfully lost weight and turned into a muscular man to go shopping.

I didn't have the time or opportunity before, and I haven't personally selected clothes for my son, and now I can finally make up for it.

Qiao's mother took Qian Erbai to browse all the boutique men's clothing stores in the commercial street, and asked her son to change into any clothes she liked, snapping pictures non-stop.

Qian Erbai's height is 187, and he wears 1.9 meters of shoes. He has a strong figure and solid muscles. After losing weight, his face is in the shape of a melon seed. His facial features are full of the advantages of the Qiao family. Upright, coupled with his rather predictable figure, his actions are full of hormones that make people blush and heartbeat.

Wearing a shirt and jeans is a western cowboy, putting on a windbreaker is a cool male god, and wearing a camouflage is an iron-blooded officer. Even wearing a formal suit can't hide his full chest and abdominal muscles, as if a suit is a gangster, and it will tear the elite's chest at any time. Camouflage, color, gas out of clothes.

After changing out a suit of clothes, the shopping guide lady turned into a crazy groundhog screaming like a fan girl, and kept recommending new styles in the store to Mama Qiao while boasting.

The more Qiao's mother watched, the more satisfied she became. Even though her son looked helpless, in her eyes, he was still extremely handsome.

She finally had enough photos, bought all the clothes she liked, and happily walked out the door amidst a stack of welcome sounds.

Resigned to fate, Qian Erbai was carrying a dozen bags, wearing a set of clothes that Qiao's mother was most satisfied with, and followed behind like a bodyguard.

Someone couldn't help taking pictures secretly, and posted this group of pictures on the Internet, which successfully attracted a group of wolf girls to lick the screen frantically, collecting and urging updates.

Lu Liuliu himself collected a few of them. It has to be said that although these photos are candid shots, the pixels are so clear that it seems that the camera was pointed at the host's face.

Qian Erbai didn't mind this either, as an anchor, sooner or later she would show her face. What's more, this face is not ugly. As an anchor, appearance is always the first weapon to attract traffic. Talent, strength, character, etc. are in the back row in front of appearance.

He is not realistic, but pragmatic.

Xia Changdian was enjoying four rows with his friends, and Luo Puding, who had died gloriously and could only watch the battle, suddenly spoke in the group: "Sisters! Look at what treasure I found!"

Then he threw ten pictures in succession.

Xia Changdian's cell phone froze for a moment, and almost killed his sisters in a car crash. After finally getting out of the car, several people hurried into the house.

Lu Milk Tea and the old Wang next door couldn't bear curiosity, clicked out to look at the picture, and then exclaimed in unison: "Wow!" The

old Wang next door even praised: "The legs, the pecs, the butt! The best! "

Xia Changdian dismissed it in his heart, no matter how top-quality it is, it can't compare to his Brother Xiong. He diligently searched the house to save equipment, thinking in his heart, he wondered what his brother Xiong was doing.

The two of Lu Milk Tea came back and wandered around Xia Changdian, tsk-tsk non-stop.

Xia Changdian didn't understand, so: "What are you doing?" The

old Wang next door said: "Aren't you curious about a little bit? Don't want to go and see?"

"No." Xia Changdian ran out of the house after searching and continued to drive.

The two teammates got into the car and whispered in his ear.

"That's the most popular No. 1 image. It has to be beautiful, fleshy, with long legs and big breasts. If I don't have a partner, I must go after it!" This is the most sloppy neighbor among them Pharaoh.

"Speaking of which, he should be regarded as Xiong Gong, but his face is not rough enough, it is a bit too good-looking." This is Lu Milk Tea.

Xia Changdian remained unmoved, and concentrated on driving away the poison. No matter how good-looking it is, it is not as good-looking as his brother Xiong.

The teammates enthusiastically rated the people in the photos, from appearance to figure, from temperament to clothing, they all gave a high score of 9.5. Then they talked about their favorite genres, and they made a few colorful jokes without hesitation, and laughed together.

Xia Changdian was so taken away that he forgot to listen to the gunshots, and drove straight into the housing area with an ambush, and was taken away by a thunderbolt, including his people and the car.

The two paddlers wailed, planning to restart the round to avenge their shame. Xia Changdian saw that it was time to go to the gym, so he didn't join them.

After exiting the game, he looked at more than 30 message reminders, hesitated, and clicked in.

He is still a little curious about the man who can get a high score of 9 or more by these sisters who are good-looking and righteous.

But no matter how good-looking this man is, he can't compare to his brother Xiong in his heart! Xia Changdian said to himself in his heart, and then clicked on the big picture.

The man in the picture has tough facial features and a cold expression. He is tall and tall with broad shoulders and long legs. He is wearing a black leather jacket with a black singlet inside, black trousers, and a finger-thick silver metal chain on the side pocket. His hair is slightly messy and has a metal punk style.

He was holding the hem of the unlined garment with one hand, and he seemed to be flirting, not letting go, and a small piece of abdominal muscle was faintly exposed, which attracted people to explore more. The man's broad back and two straight, sexy long legs are reflected in the mirror. The taut shape, strong and powerful muscle lines, you can feel the masculine charm that makes your legs weak through the screen.

Xia Changdian looked at the familiar face of the man in the photo, and was stunned——

This, isn't this Brother Xiong? ! This is Brother Bear? !

When he came back to his senses, he had a subtle feeling of something bad again, as if the secret he had been hiding all this time had just been revealed carelessly and made public, and now every mouse wants to be in his little piece of cheese. Take a bite.

He was a little anxious, this little piece of cheese was getting more and more beautiful, and the smell made people's hearts unbearable, more and more rivals in love were already holding hands and ready to rush up, but Brother Xiong hadn't written his name on his body yet. what! What does Brother Xiong think of him?

Xia Changdian grabbed his hair and rolled over on the bed.