Chapter 75

After the college entrance examination ended, the Dutch No. 2 Middle School resumed normal order.

The students returned to school for formal classes on June 9th. Because Qian Erbai participated in the exam, he took a day off with other third-grade teachers.

When I returned to school, I obviously felt something different. The most intuitive point is that the children who were at the school gate before seven o'clock, reading while waiting for the school gate to open, were gone. The fourth and fifth floors of the teaching building are locked and empty, and the lights will not be turned on until eleven o'clock at night.

In addition, the sound of books in the early morning is still loud, and the end-to-end teams on the playground still have a reluctant face, shouting slogans, and planning the principal in their hearts. The corridor from the classroom to the supermarket and the cafeteria is still the place with the most people, and the study rooms on the second and third floors of the library that used to be dedicated to the third year of high school have been reopened to all high school students.

Nothing has changed, but there seems to be a kind of melancholy that things are right and people are wrong.

With his hands in his pockets, Qian Erbai walked slowly on the tree-lined path of the campus. A fat yellow and white cat came out of the grass, followed him for two steps, then rolled on the ground, lying at his feet, writhing on all fours.

Qian Erbai bypassed it and continued to walk forward.

Fat Cat caught up with him in small steps, tilted his body, and fell down in front of him again, revealing his fleshy white belly, his amber-like golden eyes wide open, closely watching Qian Erbai's every move.

"Ah! Little Fatty, you're here to touch porcelain again!"

A girl with long curly hair was bouncing over from the opposite side, holding a plastic bag in her hand. She grabbed a handful of cat food from her pocket, knelt down and called to Fat Cat: "Xiao Fat, come here, let's eat!" The

girl is a student in the preparatory class of the first year of high school.

Their teaching area is in Dongyuan, separated from the main teaching area by a wall, and they are hardly seen at ordinary times, and they only come here during school-wide events such as sports games or school celebrations.

So Qian Erbai has no impression of the girl, and the girl also doesn't know the "famous" Director Lu.

She is not tall, and there is a trace of innocence and childishness on her face. She was wearing a pure white sleeveless dress with lace and white tassels. When she squatted down, the large skirt was scattered on the ground, like a sea of ​​dandelions.

Qian Erbai thought, such a white dress must be difficult to clean after it gets dirty.

The fat cat glanced at the cat food in the girl's hand, then looked at the indifferent Qian Erbai, then nimbly got up, walked towards the girl, and turned around to meow at Qian Erbai as he walked, as if to say something again : "I'm gone, I'm really gone, don't regret it—"

But until it came to the girl and finished eating the handful of cat food, Qian Erbai didn't intend to keep it.

The girl grabbed another handful of cat food and put it on the ground. While stroking the cat's head, she whispered to the fat cat. She seemed completely unaware of the existence of Qian Erbai, a stranger, with an innocent smile on her face. , every move is too cute.

But Qian Erbai didn't care about these things.

"Which class are you from? Why aren't you in the classroom? Shouldn't it be class time?" He looked at the girl, turning a blind eye to her big, watery and talking eyes like Bambi, and his voice was harsh and impersonal, like a bully A wicked wizard to a good maiden.

The girl's eyes were red, and crystal tears rolled in her eyes, but she still looked up at Qian Erbai stubbornly, her eyes were full of grievances and accusations.

Qian Erbai felt baffled, did what he said just now go too far?

Then a boy came along from the other side of the path.

He wore a dark blue peaked cap, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and walked forward with his head muffled, then stopped about five steps away from the girl, and said in a cold voice, "I'm here, what do you want to say to me?" Go." The

girl turned her head and saw the boy, her eyes lit up, she stood up and ran towards him. The dust-stained skirt fluttered, drawing a graceful arc behind her, like the tail feathers of a lark, dexterous and light.

"Brother Ming!" The girl laughed happily, holding the boy's hand and shaking it delicately, her voice was like a silver bell.

The boy subconsciously retracted his hands, and relaxed his body again, allowing the girl to act like a baby at him, with a smile on his face.

Qian Erbai looked at the two people who looked like no one else was there, so he had to cough twice to remind: "Zhang Ming, pay attention, I'm still here." The

boy——Zhang Ming was shocked, and quickly pulled the girl's hand away He took a step back and said in a panic: "Director Lu! Don't get me wrong, she, she is my sister, she has something to do with me, I..."

Qian Erbai was noncommittal, with a calm expression on his face.

But the girl pursed her lips, muttered unhappily, and said: "What sister, we are childhood sweethearts."

Zhang Ming winked at her, gestured her with his mouth to "stop talking nonsense", and then looked at Qian Erbai's reaction, feeling anxious in his heart .

Qian Erbai smiled and said: "You are all free. You are not in the classroom during class time, so you go to the woods for a date?"

"No, she is really my neighbor's younger sister. She sent me a text message to say something is up. Find me, let me come over..." As he spoke, he patted his mouth suddenly, with a look of remorse on his face, he could only pray that Qian Erbai didn't pay attention to other information in his words.

It's a pity that his calculations were going to fail after all. Director Lu, who was familiar with all school rules and disciplines, caught his braids at once—

"Sending text messages? Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones, you know? How dare you use them in class?" Sending text messages to each other, what is so important that you two would rather skip class and do it now?" Qian Erbai asked coldly.

Zhang Ming lowered his head and remained silent.

But the girl stepped forward and said, "Teacher, don't scold brother Ming, he skipped class because of me, it's all my fault, woo woo woo..." As

she spoke, she covered her face and began to sob, with a terrified expression. Looked aggrieved.

Although he had seen the girl's strange circuit just now, now that the scene reappeared, Qian Erbai was still a little surprised, and at the same time had a little more interest in exploring.

He thoughtfully followed the girl's words and asked, "Since you admit it's all your fault, are you ready to accept the punishment?" The

girl raised her head from the palm of her hand, looked at Qian Erbai, her big eyes were full of Feeling helpless and panicked, her beautiful little face was pale, with two drops of tears hanging on her cheeks, which couldn't be shed, which was very pitiful.

Even though Zhang Ming was a little afraid of Qian Erbai, he couldn't help feeling sorry for the girl when he saw the girl's crying appearance. He looked down at the girl frequently, and even felt an urge to hold her in his arms to comfort her.

Fortunately, Director Lu's cold gaze woke him up.

He stood up and said, "Director, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't violate the school rules, I shouldn't bring my mobile phone, and I shouldn't skip class. I accept the punishment." The

girl looked at him movedly, with tears in her eyes, "Ming Brother, don't fight against the teacher for me, the sea is turned upside down, the sky is falling, and the earth is falling, I want to bear it with you!"

Qian Erbai wondered if he had time-traveled again, why is the painting style of the girl in front of him so magical?

Lu Liuliu checked the spatial fluctuations around him, and gave a negative answer: "It's still the original world, but there are some fluctuations in this girl that don't belong to this world, and I can't be sure what it is yet."

Qian Erbai After looking at the girl one more time, the girl raised her head and chest even harder, as if she wanted to carry the whole world's gossip with her thin body.

"In that case," Qian Erbai said lightly, "after school, both of you come to my office. Each of you will check with 1,000 characters. When you finish writing, you will go home."

Zhang Ming nodded silently, and subconsciously stretched out his hand Let's push the brim down even lower.

The girl was a little bit reluctant, but seeing that Zhang Ming had given in, she had no choice but to nod, biting her lower lip tightly, and tears welled up in her eyes. Qian Erbai suddenly remembered the

two letters on Zhang Ming's head, and asked the girl: "What's your name?"

Lifting it up, like a fighter who is betting on his dignity for the final battle, he gritted his teeth and said word by word: "My name is Xu, Meng, Yao!" That unyielding figure stood upright in the wind, like a cold plum Snow, hard bones.

Qian Erbai did not receive the beauty of "hold on to the green hills and not let go, and let the wind from east to west, north and south", only think that this girl is really weird, she just said a name, but it seems that she has been asked to a pain point. Xu Mengyao, isn't that a nice name?

He couldn't figure it out, so he simply stopped thinking and asked the two of them to go back to class first.

Zhang Ming hesitated, looked at Qian Erbai as if he wanted to say something, but finally turned around silently.

He was about to leave, but was stopped by Qian Erbai again, and said: "Zhang Ming, the school does not allow individual hairstyles, and you have to deal with those two letters yourself."

Zhang Ming swayed under his feet, and his hands in his trouser pockets could not help but clenched into fists. He stabilized his mind, and replied with difficulty: "Yes."

When Qian Erbai walked away, Xu Mengyao still had cold hatred on his face, but when he faced Zhang Ming, he quickly restrained himself, still naive Asked: "Brother Ming, what letter? Can you let me see it?"

"Nothing," Zhang Ming avoided the girl's hand, walked forward quickly, and said, "Hurry up and go back, if you have anything to do Besides, I will wait for you at the gate of Dongyuan when school is over."

Without taking off Zhang Ming's hat, Xu Mengyao flattened her mouth in displeasure, but when he told him to go find her after school, she raised her smiling face again. Shengdi responded with "Hey", and then bounced back to Dongyuan.

On the way, she thought of the icy man just now, and couldn't help snorting coldly: "Hmph! It's just a paper man, and you want to punish me! Don't bully the young and poor! See how I take you down!" She made a gesture towards the air. With a punching movement, a determined smile appeared on his face.

Zhang Ming, the male number three, has already been straightened by her. What can a little teacher who hasn't mentioned a word in the whole book be able to do.

She raised her hand to straighten the broken hair beside her ears, and the corners of her lips curled up triumphantly.

A girl with a ponytail and sportswear walked up to her, and greeted her with a smile: "Yaoyao, have you seen your brother?"

A transparent frame appeared out of nowhere on the girl's head, inside It reads—

"Jiang Xiche, female, 15 years old, study committee member of the No. 1 High School Preparatory Class in Heshi No. 2 Middle School, love rival index: three stars, favorability: 50%, intimacy: best friend."

There are two transparent One frame reads "A. walked up to her arm with a smile", and the other reads "B. looked at her wrongedly with red eyes".

Xu Mengyao said "B" in her heart, and immediately a cloud of water mist rose from her eyes, and the tip of her nose was also slightly red, looking cute and pitiful. She pursed her mouth, pretended nothing happened, wiped her tears quickly, and said, "I'm fine, but the sand got into my eyes. Xiaoxi, you don't have to worry about me. Mr. Lu..."

Jiang Xiche really got nervous and came over Holding the teetering Xu Mengyao, he said, "Mr. Lu, which Mr. Lu, what did he do to you?!

" Pushing Jiang Xiche away, then ran into the classroom crying.

Hearing Jiang Xiche's shout behind him, Xu Mengyao smiled slightly, and said in her heart: "Mr. Lu, I hope you will like this little gift from me. After I pass the test and go out, I will buy you more clothes, accessories and backgrounds, and make up for it You." However, why does this NPC, Mr. Lu, not have an information card? Is it a bug or a hidden level?

When Qian Erbai learned about the scene that just happened in Dongyuan from Lu Liuliu, the feeling in his heart could no longer be described with surprise.

He didn't know what the purpose of Xu Mengyao's coming out was. A newly appointed dean and a student in the preparatory class had no enmity in the past and no grudges in the present. Why did she frame herself?

Lu Liuliu also couldn't figure out what kind of world this world is like. First, a rebirth system came out, and now there is a weird girl with a wrong style of painting. Will there be any gods, monsters and monsters in the future? Bar?

It couldn't help having a cold war, and decided to go to the game to find 741 to discuss it.

Qian Erbai stood at the window, looking down. Another young couple is strolling leisurely in the grove that has witnessed too much. He couldn't help sighing: restless adolescence, it seems that it's time for an education on the theme of "love and responsibility".

At this time, a fat cat was dragging its heavy but flexible body up the stairs.

Fang Tongtong was sitting near the door, unconsciously saw this unimaginable scene with a wrong eye.

With an expression of amazement on her face, she poked her deskmate excitedly to have a look, and suddenly there was a deathly silence in the class.

Fang Tongtong yelled "No", turned her head and saw the "kind" eyes of the math teacher.

"Fang Tongtong, seeing that you are so excited, you must have some ideas. Do you want to come up and do this problem?" The math teacher smiled and broke the fan fun in his hand into three pieces.

Fang Tongtong shook her head hastily, for fear that if she shook her head too slowly, she would be broken into that and become her.

Fang Tongtong secretly let out a sigh of relief after finally escaping the catastrophe. She turned her head and stared at the question, thinking hard, but her subconscious mind drifted to the cat just now. Ten minutes passed, and only the word "solution" was written on her answer sheet.

She couldn't help rubbing her forehead, thinking: This strange cat really came to beat her!

The author has something to say: This is a magical world, and there will be more magical, nonsensical, and absurd worlds in the future.

Teacher Qian is about to start rectifying the campus romance. The pace in the future will be appropriately faster.

I want to build a complete world, I hope everyone will not feel bored.

[I can't finish writing, I'm going to be autistic]