Chapter 146

It turned out that this was what Xia Changdian felt at the time, cold, suffocating, pain, numbness, maybe fear, regret, despair...

Qian Erbai grasped the wire rope that was deeply strangled into his neck with both hands, and his eyes gradually lost focus.

Tang Chen's face in the rearview mirror of the car had become blurred, and the sound of the other party's heavy and rapid breathing from excitement filled his ears, which almost covered up the ringing of the mobile phone.

It is very difficult to speak when the airway is being choked, but Qian Erbai still tried hard to get Tang Chen's attention, he struggled to force out a sentence: "Are you sure I am the person you are looking for ?"

Tang Chen didn't hear clearly, but saw Qian Erbai's head up persistently, his mouth opening and closing. He had always been curious and patient about listening to the last voice of the victim before his death, so he lowered his head and put his ear close to Qian Erbai's mouth.

Qian Erbai smelled a faint scent of jasmine on his body, mixed with a hint of alcohol, not like perfume, more like some kind of disinfectant hand sanitizer.

"The phone is ringing, answer it for me."

"What?" Tang Chen froze for a moment, breaking away from the pleasure of controlling other people's lives. Qian Erbai's reaction was too calm, beyond his cognitive range, which made him suddenly at a loss.

Qian Erbai felt that the time was almost up, so he asked Lu Liuliu to connect to the call from Liu Qingfeng, the head of the Criminal Police Department of the police station.

"Brother Shen, where are you now? It's hard for us to find Li Er! You will never guess where he is!" The strange man's voice suddenly appeared in his ears, and Tang Chen subconsciously shook the wire rope in his hand. . Qian Erbai took the opportunity to break free from the shackles, ignoring the bloodstains on Guan's neck, and wrestled with Tang Chen who had recovered.

The space in the car is too small, and Shen Chenxin is not a professionally trained person. Even in terms of physical fitness, he may not even be able to compare with a student like Tang Chen. The two fought hard between the seats. In fact, the so-called fight can only be called pushing and shoving. It is more lethal than directly tearing hair, but the commotion is enough to cause the height of Captain Liu on the other side of the phone. alert.

He pointed to the mobile phone to the technicians, signaled the team members to track and locate the mobile phone, and at the same time shouted to someone who was fighting with Qian Erbai on the opposite side: "Listen to the people on the other side, we are the police. No matter who you are, please stop talking about it immediately." Mr. Shen's attack, we have already found your location, and we will be there in three minutes. I hope you stay calm and don't challenge the authority of the law!"

Tang Chen paused, grabbed the seat cushion on the car and threw it at the money. Erbai, then took the opportunity to open the car door and jumped out. He glanced at Qian Erbai, said "wait and see", and quickly fled the scene.

Qian Erbai touched his burning neck, and took a slight breath. He handed to Lu Liuliu the USB pendant he had just torn off from Tang Chen's neck, then coughed twice, made a weak look, and picked up the phone: "Captain Liu, he ran away. Cough cough , when will you arrive?"

Liu Qingfeng scratched his head, with a slight embarrassment on his face, he lowered his voice and said, "Are you safe there? I actually lied to him just now, you have to know that tracking and positioning in reality is not Just like on TV, just press the keyboard a few times and press Enter, and the first positioning will take ten minutes at the fastest... Well, you are not injured, are you?"

"It's okay, a little injury, just I was so scared, but fortunately you called, otherwise I might be strangled to death in the car." Qian Erbai opened the window of the car, and threw away the good luck charm in his hand that had turned completely off-white. Going out, the triangular talisman paper immediately turned into bits and pieces of debris as soon as it flew out of the window, and after some disintegration, it dissipated in the wind without a trace.

Liu Qingfeng was shocked when he heard Qian Erbai's words, and he hurriedly asked: "You said you were attacked in the car, did he use a wire rope?"

"How do you know?"

"Where are you now?"

"The west parking lot of the Research Institute of Haishi University of Finance and Economics. In a black shared car."

"Okay, we'll be there in five minutes! That person is probably four The murderer of the two murders this month, you must pay attention to safety!" Liu Qingfeng didn't dare to delay, hung up the phone immediately, and set off with his team members to Haishi University of Finance and Economics. Along the way, red and blue lights flashed, police sirens wailed, and vehicles and pedestrians gave way one after another. Seeing the police cars speeding past, suspicions abounded in their hearts.

Qian Erbai locked the car door, quietly waiting for the police to arrive.

Lu Liuliu easily deciphered the password of the USB flash drive, which stored the video, audio and pictures of Tang Chen recording the entire process of his serial murders. Among the three victims was Xia Changdian.

Xia Changdian was strangled to death for the third time. Tang Chen stood by the corpse, pointed the camera at himself, and said, "It's really amazing. It's a pity we can't share this miracle with more people. This man can't be killed. How can he be resurrected?" How many times?" He leaned close to Xia Changdian, stuck out his tongue to lick the warm blood on the corpse's neck, and murmured, "Wake up, I can't wait to see your fearful eyes..."

Xia Changdian's neck The wound on his body gradually healed, he frowned slightly, and then slowly opened his eyes under Tang Chen's expectant eyes. But those eyes were not despair, but cold, even with a trace of disdain. Tang Chen was too close, which seemed to make Xia Changdian feel offended, so he slapped Tang Chen hard on the face, and the camera equipment also fell, the picture was pitch black, only the sound could be heard.

Xia Changdian said: "Who allowed you, a lowly slave, to come so close to me, get out!"

Tang Chen was silent for a moment, and his breathing became urgent. He seemed to have left his seat, stepped back, and said in his mouth: " Yes, master."

Xia Changdian said disgustedly: "I am not your master, you are not worthy."

Tang Chen lowered his voice, a little muffled, but concealed the excitement in his words: "I was wrong. You are my king." The

video arrives It ends here. Lu Liuliu and Qian Erbai already knew what happened after that.

At that time, at a critical juncture, 741 discovered Tang Chen's potential masochism through analyzing Tang Chen's personality, so he temporarily replaced Xia Changdian to take over the body, pretending to be the sadistic sub-personality "King", and suppressed Tang Chen , thus finding a way out for its host. But its energy was not enough to support it to control this body for a long time, and it fell into a dormancy after giving Tang Chen a hint of "never hurt the person in front of him". Under the influence of psychological hints, Tang Chen brought Xia Changdian who had lost his memory back home, and made up the story of the so-called half-brother.

But psychological hints are not lifelong, and the human heart is the most complex and changeable, especially the psychology of a perverted murderer, which cannot be speculated with common sense.

It is also because of psychological hints that although Tang Chen does not have any murderous intentions towards Xia Changdian, but because of his obsession with his self-proclaimed sub-personality "King", he also has abnormal attention and possessiveness towards Xia Changdian. Confinement at home, security surveillance cameras, peeking at diaries and mobile phones... Later, the follow-up and investigation and re-encirclement of the confinement became even more aggressive and pressing every step of the way. Xia Changdian's situation became dangerous again.

Now restricting Xia Changdian's personal freedom and threatening to persecute him in order to force out the "king", it is very likely that he will do things that hurt Xia Changdian in the future. This was also the reason why Qian Erbai approached and lured Tang Chen to attack him.

In fact, what Xia Changdian experienced in the video is clearly recorded in the video file sent by 741. But looking at Tang Chen's USB flash drive again, the feeling of anger is stronger than before.

Qian Erbai's face was expressionless, but his tightly clenched fists revealed his inner unrest. He asked Lu Liuliu to delete the two months of surveillance video and secretly taken photos, and edited the video of the night Xia Changdian was killed, deleting the parts that cannot be explained by science, making it look like Tang Chen After realizing that Xia Changdian had lost his memory, he stopped committing crimes.

After finishing the modification, Qian Erbai threw the USB flash drive in the car in an inconspicuous but not too hidden position. Not long after, Liu Qingfeng and others finally arrived here.

Qian Erbai was helped out of the car. The forensics department and the forensic doctor observed his bloody neck and took photos for evidence. They confirmed that the wound was consistent with the fatal wound in the previous two murder cases. Through comparison, it is very likely that Tang Chen is the murderer of the April murder case.

Liu Qingfeng immediately ordered the arrest of the suspect Tang Chen.

But Tang Chen had already escaped from school.

The surveillance outside the main entrance showed that five minutes ago, Tang Chen walked out of the school gate, drove a shared electric car, and fled westward.

Liu Qingfeng immediately took people to the traffic management center. He left two policemen at the school to understand the situation like Tang Chen's teachers and classmates, and sent another policeman to escort Qian Erbai home, saying, "It's best not to go out recently. The suspect is extremely vicious, and he is likely to commit crimes again. You must be more vigilant. By the way, Li Ernan is also at your house now. He is probably another victim of Tang Chen. You tell him not to go anywhere. Wait for our notice."

Qian Erbai nodded, got into the car, and through the glass, he saw a police officer get off the shared car, holding a small silver-white coin in his white gloved hand. U disk.

Li Ernan has already been questioned by the police, and he also knew about Tang Chen's attack on Qian Erbai. When he saw Qian Erbai with gauze wrapped around his neck, he was full of guilt and stood by the sofa. Holding the corner of his clothes, he looked at a loss.

The police who sent Qian Erbai back conveyed the police's advice to the two of them again, and then left. Lu Liuliu turned into a husky, pushed open the door of the dog house, and happily rushed into Li Ernan's arms.

Li Ernan was taken aback. He had stayed in this room all morning without hearing a dog barking. Suddenly, a fluffy dog ​​bumped into him. He couldn't react in time, and was knocked down and sat on the sofa. .

Lu Liuliu hadn't seen his master for too long, and was so excited that he stuck out his tongue and kissed and rubbed in his arms. In Li Ernan's impression, he had never been in contact with such a big dog, so he could only hug the dog's neck in a daze, and combed its smooth and slightly stiff long hair, but looked at Qian Erbai, seeking help.

Qian Erbai smiled, sat next to him, and said: "It's okay, it doesn't bite, it likes you very much."

Li Er could hear his voice a little hoarse, looking at the glaring gauze again, feeling guilty in his heart, he scratched The frequency of Lu Liuliu's dog hair slowed down. He lowered his head and apologized lazily: "I'm sorry, Brother Shen, it's all my fault for writing that diary, which caused you to be so seriously injured, and almost..."

"What diary? Did you know that Tang Chen was in April?" The murderer of those two serial murders! I had some quarrels with him today because of the bad reviews of the takeaway, and he tricked me into the parking lot to kill me. He didn't even know me at the time."

"Just Because there was meat in the meal I sent, he became his target, which is enough to show that he is a complete anti-social personality. He kills people for no reason, just for fun. Even if I don't know you, this Something could happen, and you actually saved my life today."

Qian Erbai patted Li Ernan's hand, and explained: "I couldn't reach you in the morning, so I called the police. Later, when I was almost strangled to death in the car, Captain Liu happened to call and wanted to Telling me about you scares Tang Chen away and prevents him from succeeding. Speaking of which, I have to thank you. Don't always take other people's faults on yourself, you are not wrong, you are just like me They are all innocent and poor victims."

Li Ernan looked at the big warm hand covering his own, his heart warmed, his eyes turned red, he raised his head and looked directly into Qian Erbai's eyes, for a long while, Seriously: "Brother, thank you."

"You're welcome, aren't we friends?" Qian Erbai held Li Ernan's hand tightly, and shook it with a smile. Li Ernan pursed his lower lip, seemingly a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything.

Three days have passed, and Tang Chen has not been arrested yet. He is a very cautious person with a high IQ and strong anti-reconnaissance ability. He never stays in the same place for more than twelve hours, so whenever the police rushed over following the clues, there were always empty buildings. .

During these three days, Li Ernan could only live in Qian Erbai's house, and with his strong insistence, he managed to live with his dog Lu Liuliu for three days.

When arranging the residence at the beginning, Qian Erbai said he wanted to live in a dog house and gave up the bedroom to Li Ernan. He felt very embarrassed, so he strongly asked himself to live in the same room with the dog, and said that he liked the dog very much and embraced him. Who can sleep peacefully with a dog. Qian Erbai naturally disagreed, letting guests live in a dog house is not the way to treat guests, so he proposed this kind of plan again, he said that it is difficult for Li Er to sleep in the bedroom on the sofa in the living room. Li Ernan actually wanted to live in the bedroom with Qian Erbai, but the sudden shyness made it difficult for him to speak, so he had no choice but to continue to insist on living in the dog house. Qian Erbai couldn't resist him, so he had to agree. The astonishment and surprise on Li Ernan's face at that time always made Qian Erbai laugh.

Captain Liu brought two plainclothes to Qian Erbai's house to collect testimony, and Li Ernan handed over the audio he recorded that night to Liu Qingfeng.

Liu Qingfeng looked at Li Ernan with a somewhat complicated expression, and finally said after a while: "Actually, we have found something about your life experience." He put a portfolio on the table and said, "This is your part. Please take a look at your identity information."

Qian Erbai sent Liu Qingfeng away, and when he came back, he saw Li Ernan still sitting there staring at the file bag in a daze, he didn't disturb him, but just sat silently by the side to accompany him.

It is quite a challenge for Li Ernan to re-accept his life of the past thirty years with blank memory. He needs to think about it.

After a while, he took a deep breath and reached out to open the file bag.

The author has something to say: The next chapter will reveal the identity of this world, and after two more chapters, this world will end, and a new world can be opened.

No one should have guessed how Brother Qian will play this game of revenge, right?