Chapter 54

After that, the two cats, Qian Erbai and Xia Changdian, would open the door and visit the opposite house from time to time. After entering the door, I don't see anyone outside at all, just strolling in the courtyard like my own home, eating, drinking and playing to show affection.

The two shit shovelers are used to it. When they wake up and there is only one cat in the house, they will be surprised.

In the videos posted on their blogs, space, Moments and other places, the two cats often appear at the same time.

And the attitude of the netizens also changed from being amazed when they first saw a cat visiting the door, shouting to refresh the Three Views, and then becoming nothing strange, and then became the norm later, which fully demonstrated the self-consistent and flexible Three Views of netizens and Information processing capability comparable to the speed of light.

Looking at the two cats with love bubbles on the screen, the audience could hardly control their hands, frantically taking screenshots and swiping the barrage, regardless of whether it was reasonable or not, urging the two shit shovelers to give the domineering cat a sum The little wife has a wedding.

The witty people even started to match Li Silu and Xiao Ke together, "In order to fulfill the love of the cats, do you two try to be together?" Listen to this plausible?

The two immediately refused. After turning off the video and looking at each other's cat, they felt that it was okay.

People's feelings start from fate, deepen in continuous contact and communication, and deteriorate in a flash of thought.

Mr. Lu Xun once said: "There is no road in the world. If there are many people walking, it will become a road." In the same way, there is no sweet love in the world. If you are stimulated more, you will want to have it.

Although the two people who had ideas still kept a distance, even Lu Liuliu could see that something was wrong between them, not to mention Qian Erbai who was watching the development of the situation every day.

Qian Erbai was happy to see the mutual affection between the two pet masters, and decided to give it a push.

He told Xia Changdian about the plan, and Xia Changdian raised his paws in agreement, and expressed his great expectation to see Lu Liuliu again.

Lu Liuliu's eyes were full of tears, and he was so excited that he almost appeared on the spot. After being persuaded by Qian Erbai Haosheng, he reluctantly fell back on the ground, but just stared at the countdown all night without blinking his eyes.

Qian Erbai was helpless, patted its dog's head, and fell asleep first. I still have work to do tomorrow.

In the middle of the night, Tianpai Community on Huayuan Street was quiet. The starry night is low, the tall buildings stand silently, and the occasional one or two vague meows and dog barks are just a few words added to the tranquility.

The residents who have fallen into sleep have no idea what kind of happy life awaits them in the future.

Dawn broke, and the Tianpai community woke up.

The elders who got up early put on cotton-padded jackets, hats, and gloves, and walked out of the building with the family's romping dogs.

Dogs of all kinds, big and small, shuttled in the square, chasing and fighting, provoking and fighting, chasing cats and birds, it was very lively.

Qian Erbai quietly opened the door and came to the door of 1603.

Hearing Brother Mao's voice, Xia Changdian also opened the door and came out. After half a month of practice, his movements were almost perfect, except that he was agitated and made some noises when he let go of the doorknob, the whole process was unnoticed.

The two cats touched their heads and ran away together.

Pressing the elevator is too difficult for two little cats who can't reach the buttons when they are piled up. What's more, they just have to behave smartly, "as if they have become smart", instead of sitting down and "being smart".

So the two cats ran into the stairwell.

The sixteenth floor is still very high for a cat. When running out of the building, Qian Erbai felt a little out of breath, and Xia Changdian even lay down on the ground.

Qian Erbai picked up the little white cat in his mouth and found a short bush to get in. When he ran out, there was a majestic husky beside him, but he had been complaining about his IQ for his appearance.

Lu Liuliu kept hitting Xia Changdian with his big head and sticking out his tongue to lick him. The palm-sized Xia Changdian couldn't resist the dog's enthusiasm, so he had to seek help from his cat brother.

Qian Erbai watched Xia Changdian being stunned by Lu Liuliu, flailing his four paws, showing panic, then blocked Erha's dog's head with his hand, and said: "Okay, there will be time later, let's take out the things first. "

Okay!" Lu Liuliu shook his head, and a ring-shaped white candy the size of the tip of a cat's tail fell to the ground. The outer packaging was shining white in the sunlight.

Xia Changdian felt that the candy was a bit like peppermint candy. He looked up at Brother Mao and Liuliu in front of him, wondering, "What is this?"

Qian Erbai tore open the package with his claws, put the candy to Xia Changdian's mouth, and said, " It is inconvenient to say the name of something that is good for you, eat it."

Xia Changdian stopped asking, and opened his mouth to eat. The candies are melt in your mouth, cool and taste like mints too.

"Is it delicious?" Qian Erbai asked him.

"Yeah, sweet." Xia Changdian opened his mouth like a child to show his brother Mao, the little red tongue is tender, and it looks very cute against the two small fangs on the upper and lower sides.

Qian Erbai bowed his head and touched his nose with him, then licked him big, and said, "Let's go out and play!"

Lu Liuliu couldn't hold back for a long time. It seemed to rush out.

It danced happily like a foal, its blue eyes full of excitement to see the light of day again.

Looking at the scattered dogs not far away, Qian Erbai had an intuition that he was going to suffer, so he decisively led Xia Changdian to change direction.

Xia Changdian had just been kissed by his cat brother, and was dizzy, just staring at Qian Erbai, who cares whether the dog followed him or not.

The two cats rubbed against each other, walked across the yellow lawn covered with thin frost, through the low lilac bushes, and strolled on the catwalk under the broken sunlight.

The cats howling and dogs barking in the distance have nothing to do with them, they are just a sweet couple blessed by the morning.

But in the fitness square behind, the good show has just been staged.

A pack of off-leash teddy dogs mingling with an equally off-leash, high-energy husky is like releasing a not-hungry but playful wolf into a herd of brown sheep.

Lu Liuliu stuck out his tongue, and drove these little brown curly-haired creatures to run around.

"

Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh The wild cats in the yard ran up the tree screaming, squatting on the branches and cursing.

Even the dog that is pulled by the rope is stalking its neck and trying to run this way, turning left and right, dragging the walkers and moving forward in small steps, the soles of the shoes are about to spark. .

Teddy's owner was even more frightened. He wanted to protect his puppy, but he didn't dare to approach a strange dog without an owner who didn't know the details—not to mention that now that the battle has expanded, there is obviously more than one large dog in it. ——I had to stand outside the melee circle and call the names of my own Teddy.

The owners of the other dogs also hurried over. Seeing the scene of the group of dogs dancing wildly, they felt 10,000 regrets: If I had known this, I would have put the dogs on a leash when I went out this morning.

And the person with the dog leash in his hand regretted too much: I should have let it go if I knew it earlier, oops! Whose dog is that, don't let my baby bite it!

Those who do morning exercises stopped boxing, those who jogged simply stopped, those who got up early and went out to buy soy milk, fried dough sticks and meat buns were not in a hurry to go home, and all those who had nothing to do with themselves stood at a distance and watched lively.

Someone took a picture and recorded it with a mobile phone, and commented in a low voice: "It's impossible for this dog to come out without a rope. Look at this, how did this end? Look at that chihuahua, jumping up and down to bite that husky !" The

other person also frowned, and echoed: "That's right, if you tie up the dogs at the beginning, it won't be a problem!" After finishing speaking, he tutted twice, shook his head, and sent the recorded video to Circle of friends.

The woman with the dog leash next to her turned green and red, embarrassed and angry. She looked at her dog called "Husky" who was being chased all over the field by the Chihuahua, and yelled loudly: "Li! Xiaoxue, come back to me!" Then he turned his head and glared at the two gossiping people behind him, and said, "That's Alaska!" The

two people were a little embarrassed, but they turned their heads and got angry, and whispered: "Alaska also has to lead Rope, walking the dog without a leash is equivalent to..." The

following words were not spoken, but the woman's almond eyes with heavy eyeliner were quite murderous when they came over.

At this time, the two cats Qian Erbai and Xia Changdian had become one with the wild cats in the community.

Is really mingle.

Qian Erbai kicked away a skinny cat that was completely black except for a piece of white hair in the middle of its head, picked up Xia Changdian's nape and quickly ran out of the wild cat's encirclement.

Baimao and his little brothers chased after him relentlessly.

Xia Changdian shrunk his body and rolled himself up as much as possible, so as not to rub the hair on his butt when running.

He was terrified and puzzled: "Brother, why are they chasing us? Also, why did that black cat call you lame boss?"

Qian Erbai suddenly turned a corner when he heard the footsteps chasing after him, Xia Changdian He saw a white shadow flying towards him, with sharp claws gleaming coldly, passing by his eyes, only a leaf away from his nose.

Is this kind of fast and passionate life the normal state of Mao Ge's wandering life? This is also... too exciting!

Xia Changdian hugged his own tail, and he felt that he was about to pee out of fear.

This is really not in line with the temperament of a cute kitten.

Qian Erbai put Xia Changdian down, then lowered his back to take an attacking posture, fixed his eyes on the four cats surrounding him, let out a low growl from his throat, the hair on his whole body including the tip of the tail stood up, the whole cat grew a little bigger lock up.

Perhaps in the eyes of humans, cats are so fluffy and cute, but in the eyes of cats, it is a warning-"I

don't want to be messed with!" The four cats received the message, and the pace of the shrinking circle became more and more cautious, while walking slowly. Tentatively moved forward, while looking directly into Qian Erbai's eyes. Five pairs of eyes of different colors stood erect, and the murderous aura floated in the air, as if you could still hear the confrontation between open and dark arrows.

This is a contest of momentum and endurance. Also known as "whoever looks away first loses".

The wild cats will not easily fight to the death, and mostly use momentum and posture to show their positions-a deterrent growl, a fierce figure, a fierce facial expression, and a calm and impeccable movement.

Every small movement is carefully considered to ensure that every step, the place where the toes step is the most advantageous position-advance can be attacked, retreat can be defended, fighting is brave, and escape is easy. At the same time, including the occasional exposed fangs and claws, they are all chips to win this psychological warfare.

Xia Changdian's fighting instinct was aroused, and he also exploded his white hair all over his body. He stood beside his cat brother, staring at the opposite cat with his teeth bared.

Although the suppression of his body made him a little naturally afraid, but once the memory of being a human returned, he gained confidence. How can people be afraid of cats, let alone there is Brother Cat protecting them.

This aura battle has been stalemate for a long time, so long that the sound of dogs pawing the ground can be faintly heard, and when they are getting closer, the four cats headed by the black cat with white hair on the top of their head——Bai Mao After being defeated, he took the lead to look away, and at the same time shrank his body, lowered his head, and made a gesture of surrender.

Qian Erbai didn't intend to leave, he told Baimao: "I don't want to take over your community, the wild cat gang has disbanded, and now I just want to be a house cat."

Baimao was surprised that he could become the king of wild cats , but wants to be a domestic cat that loses its freedom and is kept in a small house?

This is completely different from the "Lame Boss", the big brother of the catwalk that he heard about, who planned the perfect "blue house robbery incident" in order to let the cat get rid of human control and regain freedom?

Not only was the cat not advocating freedom, it wasn't even lame. Sure enough, the rumors are unbelievable.

Bai Mao stared at Qian Erbai and his "little brother" Xia Changdian with his big yellow eyes, and murmured in his heart: It's only with this aura and strength that he seems to have been the boss.

Lu Liuliu's dog's head poked out from behind the lilac branch. There were a few dead leaves on its head, the white fur on its neck had turned gray, and a handful of yellow fur from an unknown dog was still on its front paws. It grinned its mouth wide, stuck out its tongue in a "ha eat ha chi", its face was full of excitement.

"Host, I'm back!" It ran to Qian Erbai and hugged him with its head. At the same time, it squinted at Bai Mao and said maliciously, "Are you in trouble? Let me handle it!

" Gouzi was shocked when he saw it, and his four arms were fighting, almost blowing his hair.

Qian Erbai said: "No, this is the cat boss of this neighborhood..." He didn't know the cat's name, so he looked at it.

Bai Mao stood up straight and said, "Don't dare, you are the boss, just call me Bai Mao."

Xia Changdian grabbed Lu Liuliu's hair and climbed onto the dog's back, looking down at the dog from a high position. The scene of young and Dangerous cat breeders filled my heart with pride.

Didn't that boy have a world dream when he was young?

Now that he has become a cat, he even experienced the feeling of being the boss man (cat).

Seeing the little punks and cats who were so vicious just now have to obediently admit their cowardice, bow their heads and call the boss, it's really refreshing. He even wanted to persuade Brother Mao to continue hanging out on the streets.

Just imagine—Brother Cat, relying on the charm of cats, recruits the cat army, dominates the cat country, and reaches the pinnacle of cat life. And he, Xia Changdian, is the demon concubine who confused the cat dynasty.

Thousands of cat girls competed for beauty and recommended themselves as pillow seats, but Brother Cat didn't even look at him, and he was the only one who doted on him.

All the cat ministers are admonishing every day, urging the boss to establish a cat empress early, accept cat concubines widely, spread branches and leaves, and pass on the family line.

But Brother Mao pressed him on the dragon chair and kissed him in front of all the cats. After a unparalleled kiss, Brother Mao looked into his eyes affectionately and said, "I only want to share this world with Qingqing.

" Liu stepped on the milk on his back, his eyes were shining, and the corners of his mouth reached to the ears, showing a standard smirk.

Qian Erbai glanced at him, knowing that he must be driving in the small theater again, sighed helplessly, waved his paw at Baimao and other cats, turned his head and took Lu Liuliu away.

Baimao stayed there for a while, squinted his eyes, and sighed to himself: "As expected of the lame boss, he can tame even dogs. It seems that the calculation of the broken ears is wrong..."

It stretched itself , moved some stiff joints, and left with its little brothers.

Lu Liuliu turned the community upside down. It is said that the dog king battle is not over yet, and it is unknown how the culprit slipped out. There are photos and videos of it all over the Internet, all offering huge rewards for its identity.

Of course, some people criticized those pet owners who also failed to fulfill their due responsibilities, calling on people to "build a new civilized city, walk the dog on a leash to clean up the excrement".

In short, as a famous dog, Lu Liuliu had to change his image.

Reluctantly, it shrunk down to a three-month-old appearance, and at the same time, it cleverly replaced Su Mu's ears. The black ears were half upright and half down, and they were so cute.

It had Xia Changdian, which was about the same size as its head, on its head, and followed Qian Erbai out of the bushes.

It's just that in order to look at Xia Changdian, it has to roll its eyes upwards, still looking not very smart.

Xia Changdian grabbed the milk dog's hair, and asked Qian Erbai excitedly: "Brother, where are we going? Are we going on tour? Or wandering around the world?"

Qian Erbai shook his head funnyly, and said, "Neither, let's go back home."

Xia Changdian was greatly disappointed, and shed bitter tears for his great ambition of galloping the world that died in the cradle before it even started.