Chapter 134 (The Adventures of the Bathhouse Child)

A dull thunder woke up Li Ernan from the nightmare. He opened his mouth wide and panted hard. After a long time, the fear and suffocation of being strangled in the dream gradually subsided.

He got up, took out a notebook from the crack at the head of the bed, and began to write today's memory diary with the light of the lightning flashes outside the window.

"Wednesday, June 10, 2020, night, thunderstorm.

I woke up again at 1:32 in the night. There was loud thunder outside the window, and there was heavy wind and rain. In my few remaining memories, I have vaguely seen similar scenes The

nightmare tonight was clearer than last time. It was still being strangled to death in the car, but I could hear the sound of the car radio broadcasting in my ears. It's a pity that the time was too short and I couldn't hear it clearly. I just remembered that it seemed to mention Red warning for rainstorm

...

I don't know what's the point of searching for lost memories so desperately, the feeling of dying is really bad, I don't think I can hold on any longer."

Suddenly, he stopped Pavilion, turn your ears to listen carefully to the sounds outside. Amidst the noise of a thunderstorm, familiar footsteps gradually approached the door, and he even heard a slight "click" sound when the fingertips of the visitor touched the doorknob.

The next second, the door was pushed open, and a tall man walked in, and asked anxiously, "Brother, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare again?"

Li Ernan seemed to be taken aback, hurriedly After closing the diary and stuffing the book under the quilt, he turned his head and said, "Why haven't you slept yet?" The

person who came was Tang Chen, Li Ernan's half-brother. During the period when Li Ernan had an accident and lost his memory, Tang Chen had been taking care of him.

Tang Chen sat by the bed, touched Li Ernan's sweat-drenched hair, and said distressedly: "Brother can't sleep well every thunderstorm, and I'm worried that you'll have nightmares again, so I come to accompany you." His palms were dry and warm , and when brushing the back of the head, it penetrated into the hair very naturally to massage Li Ernan's scalp.

Tang Chen's technique was gentle and the strength was moderate. Li Ernan should have felt comfortable, but in fact he shivered all over his body, his scalp was tight and his head was dizzy, as if he was wearing a hoop. He hurriedly lowered his head to avoid Tang Chen's hand, and said, "I'm fine, go back to sleep, don't you have to give lectures tomorrow, don't delay the business.

" Chen withdrew her hand, a flash of displeasure flashed in her eyes, but there was no difference in her words, she was still as gentle as before, even with a little pampering that made Li Er uneasy, "Brother's business is the real thing with me. "

Watching Tang Chen leave, and hearing that he had indeed returned to his room, Li Ernan finally breathed a sigh of relief. In just a few seconds of contact just now, a thick layer of goosebumps aroused on Li Ernan's arm. If Tang Chen stayed longer, he might faint on the spot due to both physical and psychological discomfort. .

Obviously the first person he saw after he lost his memory was Tang Chen. According to the psychological fledgling plot, he should be close to Tang Chen; moreover, just because of his mother's last wish, Tang Chen was able to treat him This brother of the opposite sex who had never met before and was almost indistinguishable from a stranger took good care of him, almost to the point of responding to every request, and he shouldn't reject this brother because of this. But for some reason, every time Tang Chen approached him or made some intimate gestures towards him, he would feel scared from the bottom of his heart. The better Tang Chen treated him, the stronger the urge to escape.