Chapter 193

Li Yunqi looked at the row of disheveled little boys across the street, who looked like they had copied and pasted their confused expressions, and couldn't hold back a "Hey" from laughing out loud.

Zhou Xing and the others headed back into the police station, trembling in their hearts. Seeing the police uncle laughing at them, they didn't know how to react, so they smirked along with them, "Hehehe..." Little did they know that the situation was even more ridiculous.

Then I saw the other policemen laughing together, laughing so much that Zhou Xing and the others felt terrified, and they subconsciously squeezed together.

Li Yunqi cleared his throat and waved his team members away, "Okay, don't laugh, let's get down to business." Don't scare people and children to tears. He called someone to educate Zhou Xing and the others, and he planned to go to the interrogation room to follow up on the progress.

Just two steps away, he heard a trembling voice calling him:

"Police, Uncle Police..."

When Li Yunqi turned his head, he saw that one of the chicken-like children shrank back abruptly. , like a mouse seeing a cat, it looks so pitiful. "What's the matter?"

Although Li Yunqi had already acted very kindly, Zhou Xing still felt a little scared, but his worry about his brother overcame his fear, and he still tremblingly finished the following words: "That's right, I want to ask, money Erbai , is there something wrong? Why isn't he with us?"

Li Yunqi thought for a while, and finally said vaguely: "His situation is quite special, so I can't disclose it." This answer obviously won't satisfy the other party , so he resorted to his

trump card, "Go home as soon as possible after signing, it's getting late, parents should worry, or should I call your homeroom teacher to pick you up?" As soon as it came out, no one dared to speak.

"Master Bai, please ask for blessings. It's not that the brothers are unjust, but that woman is too fierce. Besides, the police uncle will definitely not harm you, so strictly speaking, you should be the safest person among us." Ah." Thinking of their homeroom teacher, Zhou Xing and the others' newly resolute gazes were once again stained with sorrow.

The trainer was reading the regulations, and Zhou Xing and the others quietly held a small meeting below: "I don't know if a fight will result in a record in the police station. If the parents find out, it will be another fat beating..."

"I just want to solve it in private Let's talk about the grievances with the Thirteenth Middle School. I don't understand why the police will be alarmed?"

"Speaking of which, the group of people who rushed over today seem to have never seen them before, and they don't look like middle school students at their age. Tell me, would you Could it be that those people from the 13th High School were cowardly and hired thugs from the society to deal with us?...Brother Xing, why don't you speak?

" In the incident..." The

trainer saw the children below head to head and deserted unscrupulously, and his face turned black. He knocked on the table: "Listen carefully! I will randomly check and memorize the relevant regulations of the "Public Security Management Punishment Law" If you can't recite it, you are not allowed to go home!"

Zhou Xing and the others said: "!!!" On the

other side, Qian Erbai, who had been cared by Zhou Xing for a second, was sitting on a small chair writing his memoirs. Xiao Xia, a handsome little brother, sat opposite him with a cold face.

The familiar conversation room, the classic confrontation scene between two people, the difference is that the atmosphere is more serious now, and there is no milk and biscuits on the table.

Qian Erbai was asked to explain why he appeared near the tofu shop, why he fought with another group of people, which side made the first move, who said what before the attack, and his involvement in the brawl. What kind of role is played in the game, whether it is a planner, a leader, or a simple participant, etc., must be fully explained, and it is best to be able to detail the changes in everyone's expressions.

He has been thinking hard, and has been writing for 20 minutes. He just wrote about ordering food in a restaurant, and he feels that someone is watching from behind. He suspects that the enemy camp may be watching at that time.

Police officer Xiao Xia turned to glance behind him, touched his nose subtly, and went back to his seat.

Qian Erbai wrote for a while, and when he heard the crackling sound of typing on the keyboard from the opposite side, he suddenly stopped talking, and said with a serious face: "Comrade policeman, I found a problem."

Police officer Xiao Xia raised his head and looked at him : "Tell me."

"I don't know if you have noticed that typing on a keyboard seems to be a little faster than writing on paper." He smiled and shook his sore wrist, meaning, " Moreover, in recent years, it seems to be the general trend to go to paper-based office."

Comrade Xiaoxia also smiled, "You are right," but he was unmoved, "Hurry up and write, there will be other things in a while after writing. It's something."

Qian Erbai's plan to do it with a computer fell through, but he didn't feel too disappointed, and then lowered his head again after changing his mind. He thought about Officer Xiao Xia's smile just now, and thought it was pretty cute, he clicked his tongue and muttered to himself: "For your beauty's sake, you can do whatever you want." It's just a few more words, It's no big deal, vocational students are best at writing.

Finally finished writing the memoir, Qian Erbai was reading it from the beginning silently, preparing to polish it a little bit, Li Yunqi also finished his work outside, opened the door and came in, seeing Qian Erbai, he gave a cold snort.

Qian Erbai couldn't help shrinking his neck, his face flushed. Before I left last time, I said, "Don't be an example", but it didn't take long before I came in again. Although this time it seems that the situation is a bit special, and there seems to be something hidden, but no matter what, it is still wrong to fight.

Police officer Xiaoxia gave Li Yunqi what Qian Erbai had written, there were six or seven pages, and they were all filled to the brim. Li Yunqi randomly flipped through it, didn't look carefully, put it aside, and said with a dark face: "Tell me, do you know what's wrong?" He knew it was wrong as

soon as he heard this, Uncle Li was really angry.

Qian Erbai quickly sat up straight, and positively admitted his mistake: "I know, I shouldn't fight with people."

"Huh!" Li Yunqi became even more angry, "You still know!" He slapped the table and stood up, "Why did you fight? Last time You forgot what you said? Besides, do you know who they are and you rush up? Ah?! In case someone over there pulls out a knife... You are really, can you save people some worry! "

Uncle Li, I was wrong..." Qian Erbai lowered his head and admitted his mistake, but his mind suddenly went awry, thinking: The group of people opposite today are indeed not ordinary gangsters, they just don't know what their origin is, and they are with ten What is the relationship between those people in the third middle school? But being able to alert the police to ambush in advance is not a good idea...

Li Yunqi was preaching, and suddenly found that the boy's eyes were distracted, obviously distracted, so he slapped that round head angrily. : "Crack!" Qian Erbai was startled, his eyes widened, and he looked a little dazed.

Officer Xiao Xia couldn't help laughing.

But when Qian Erbai looked over, Officer Xiao Xia had already returned to his original seriousness, as if there was a switch, the expression on his face could be retracted freely. Qian Erbai who watched was amazed.

In order to protect these children, Li Yunqi didn't tell them the truth: those "thugs" they thought were actually a group of desperadoes, especially the leader with the scarred face, who had more than one life on his hands-although it was a surprise to those few people outside. Xiaozhi only suffered a little skin trauma, on the contrary, the scarfaces were seriously injured one by one.

But in the final analysis, these students were also victims of the brawl, and they were not on the same level in terms of the degree of danger. Therefore, after completing the investigation and preaching, they let these brats go home.

Qian Erbai also wanted to leave, but Li Yunqi grabbed his neck and buckled it down. Qian Erbai tried to reason, but Li Yunqi suppressed him with one sentence: "Take me to see your master together in a while."

Zhou Xing and the others caught a glimpse from the corner of their eyes, but they didn't dare to speak, not even a look of helplessness Dare to give. Entering the game for the first time had a big impact on these teenagers, and it is estimated that these kids will be able to calm down for a long time after that.

Li Yunqi still had some work to do, so he left Qian Erbai to Police Officer Xiaoxia to watch over. Police officer Xiao Xia was also busy, rummaging through the bookshelf, found a third-order Rubik's cube for Qian Erbai to twist and play with, while he sat back in the small workshop and gnawed a book.

Seeing that the book was almost as thick as "Xinhua Dictionary", Qian Erbai couldn't help admiring it.

The little work that Li Yunqi said was obviously a prettified term, and Qian Erbai didn't see him again until it was time for dinner. During the time of waiting, Qian Erbai has already finished the three sides of the Rubik's Cube with his own groping, and has become more and more proficient. The fourth side has been half completed, and he has a vague feeling , it seems that as long as he thinks about it, he can put it together quickly. I don't know where this inexplicable self-confidence comes from. Probably the hormones of puberty.

Officer Xiao Xia was still reading a book, and the gentle sunlight at dusk shone on his body through the glass window, making his whole body warm, with a kind of lazy gentleness.

"Ikea." Qian Erbai's mind suddenly popped up such a word. He was a little stunned, but looking at Police Officer Xiao Xia shrouded in an orange halo, he was convinced that there was no more appropriate description than this.

"Let's go." Li Dui stood at the door and greeted Qian Erbai.

Officer Xiao Xia seemed to have just sensed the sound of the outside world, and looked up.

"Xiao Xia should get off work early too, go back and have a good rest." Li Yunqi said with a smile, and gently pushed Qian Erbai's back with his big hand, signaling him to leave in a hurry.

Qian Erbai also smiled and waved at Officer Xiao Xia. Against the light, he only saw Officer Xiao Xia nodded, but he didn't know the expression on his face.

Qian Erbai pretended that he laughed too. Otherwise, if I laughed and others didn't laugh, I would always feel that I was at a loss.

It was indeed the right time, and there was a smell of food in the hospital corridor.

Usually at this time, Qian Erbai also came over with the thermos.

Although the old Taoist said, "Hospitals can also order food, why bother to deliver food", but every time he stretched out his hand to take the thermos bucket, and did not say "don't deliver it next time" after eating. Class words. It must be a disagreement. What's more, this kid Qian Erbai doesn't know how to grow up, and no one has taught him, so he can cook by himself, and the cooking is quite delicious. After the old Taoist ate the meal given by Qian Erbai, he no longer wanted to eat the sick meal in the hospital.

This time, the old Taoist figured that Qian Erbai was coming, so he looked eagerly at the door, and leaned his upper body eagerly forward, trying his best to let Qian Erbai find him the moment he stepped into the ward. He thought to himself: I don't know what the dish is today, but the winter melon water chestnut pork rib soup stewed yesterday should still be left today, or the corn and beef bone soup is also fine.

Just as he was thinking, Qian Erbai appeared, but he came empty-handed.

The old Taoist worried carefully several times, but he did not see the familiar blue thermos. The old man was a little disappointed, smacked his lips and began to touch his pocket with a sigh.

Qian Erbai: "...Master, what are you looking for?" The

old Taoist: "I left a water chestnut yesterday, and I

will relish it today." Li Yunqi, who came in after hearing the old Taoist's yin and yang strangeness, said: "... ..."

The author has something to say: There is one more chapter, soon, wait for me for another week.

Why is this month so busy ah ah ah ah ah! Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-05-04 20:59:15~2021-07-06 19:30:33~

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 37023045 67 bottles ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!