Chapter 95

When Xia Changdian sent the message, Qian Erbai was in the conference room participating in the department's weekly case discussion on Tuesdays.

He told Xia Changdian to be more careful, and then continued to study which part of the human body the pile of colorful mosaics projected on the screen was.

With the help of the rules just summed up, Qian Erbai tried his best to match the "ghosts" in the office with Dragon Blade's colleagues one by one.

Sitting on his left is a beautiful King Kong, her thick brown long straight hair is tied high on the top of her head, and she wears a pink bow hair clip on one side of her bun, and under her long curly eyelashes is A pair of watery light brown pupils, slightly protruding lips are gently pursed, and a gentle milk tea color lip glaze is applied. Her fingers are slender and white, and her little finger is slightly raised when writing, which makes her look extraordinarily elegant, but her size is twice that of Qian Erbai's. The muscles on her body are knotted and hard, with well-defined blocks. The lats almost tore through the white coat.

Her name was Tang Qian, and she was originally a small and exquisite girl, but at this time Qian Erbai realized that there was a powerful and unparalleled heart hidden under the soft and weak appearance.

Sitting on the right side of Qian Erbai is a big white radish, his eyes are just two black horizontal lines, and his mouth is a red tick, as if he drew it with a mark.

This is Ren Chao, he himself is white and fat, with a bald head and round face, squinting eyes, and he likes to lift one corner of his mouth vigorously when he smiles. This big white radish has both form and spirit, which is clear at a glance.

Qian Erbai thought, if this subworld is a picture book, then the author must be an absurd and humorous portrait caricaturist, in order to draw such exaggerated and distorted characters, but with points and faces, and with both charm and charm.

Sun Heyang is tall and thin, with long hands and long feet. At this time, he is wearing a white coat on top of a skeleton. Zhang Yanmai was calm and steady, taciturn, so she turned into a metal robot, with the screws on both sides of her mouth tightened tightly; the student she led, Meng Na, was more lively, but her eyes were dull, and she always needed someone to urge her to do things. So it looks like a marionette, with two buttons for the eyes and an "X" marked with black thread.

Once he accepted this setting and used it flexibly, looking at the pictures on the screen, Qian Erbai could vaguely recognize some of them.

After the meeting ended, Qian Erbai briefly handed over the work to Li Zhi, then greeted the director, and it was officially off work.

He went back to the lounge and washed his hands, changed his white coat, and planned to go to the anorectal department to see Xia Changdian.

When he walked out the door, he thought about it, then turned back and picked up the walkie-talkie.

Firstly, the walkie-talkie used to be Dragon Blade's mobile phone. If the real world is outside the door, it is likely to return to its original state; secondly, the doctor's mobile phone is almost never out of the body, in case there is an emergency or the patient's emergency is not available to the attending doctor. Informed in time.

Without looking sideways all the way, Qian Erbai waved the smoker away, and climbed up to the seventh floor from the stairwell.

As soon as he turned into the corridor on the seventh floor, he felt a strange atmosphere surrounding him.

Standing at the entrance of the passageway, the general surgery department is on the left, and there are traces of red air, like blood and fire, with scorching waves, and the air fluctuates slightly due to transpiration; Coming down on the ground, circling Qian Erbai's ankle all the way up, every inch of skin and fine hair that crawled over seemed to be frozen.

The two streams of cold and hot air lingered in his ears, and the same sentence was repeated in the intermingling of ice and fire: "I'm in so much pain..."

He knew the words well, and so did Long Ren, everyone who worked in the hospital Everyone knows everyone. If it is not tormented by the unbearable pain, the hospital is definitely the place that everyone avoids the most.

He turned around and entered the anorectal department, walked along the cold corridor past the dark warehouse and lounge with closed doors, then turned out into the hall and came to the nurse's station.

The nurse sisters in the station are slightly different from those outside the stomach and intestines. They only have one eye, but they have many tentacles.

Because the anorectal department focuses on the treatment of integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine, in addition to oral and intravenous injection of western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine is also allowed to be taken orally and rubbed externally, and fumigated in a hip bath. Therefore, the sisters of the nurses also exude a strong smell of decoction.

The nurses were busy making the right doctor's order, Qian Erbai said, "Hi, may I ask which ward

Qin Yu is in?" Erbai looked up and down for a moment, then smiled slightly, stretched out a tentacle to point to the left, and said, "The second room for changing the dressing."

Qian Erbai thanked her, followed the direction of her finger to find the second room for changing the dressing, faintly Hearing the two people discussing in low

voices behind him: "This person looks familiar, where did you see him?" After knocking on the door, Xia Changdian's trembling voice came from inside the room: "Who? I haven't finished losing yet!"

"Dian Dian, it's me." He was distressed and funny, then he unscrewed the door and walked in.

Xia Changdian breathed a sigh of relief, he pulled down his sunglasses a little, then looked at Qian Erbai with an aggrieved face and said, "Brother, why did you come here!"

Qian Erbai closed the door, walked over and sat beside Xia Changdian , Said: "Sorry for keeping you waiting, I just had a meeting." He touched Xia Changdian's empty right hand, the back of his hand was cold, so he held it in his palm and covered it.

There is not much liquid medicine left in the hanging bottle, and the needle can be pulled out in at most ten minutes.

He touched Xia Changdian's ears lying on the top of his head. Of course, he could only touch a mass of air and soft hair. He told Xia Changdian what he found downstairs, and then asked, "Where is your side? Did you find something? Hey, why are you dressed like this?"

Xia Changdian couldn't help feeling sad when he was asked about sad things, and he told all the things that happened during the time he was away from his brother in detail.

He pretended to be a blind man and walked all the way from the fifth floor to the seventh floor. Although he lost his sight, his sense of hearing and smell were multiplied by the side effects of sunglasses.

In the darkness, heavy breathing, chaotic footsteps, and looming, far and near wailing and groaning are everywhere. Every breath seems to be mixed with the smell of blood and rancidity. I wondered, were those rustling sounds caused by the rubbing of the cloth while walking, or the waving of the feet and wings of strange creatures? Is the coldness I just touched the handrail of the stairs, or did I accidentally pass through a ghost?

After finally returning to the seventh floor, he was bumped head-on by a brat who rushed out suddenly.

It was a real bear cub, and he could feel the round, furry ears on the bear's head when it bumped over. When he fell backwards, he subconsciously tugged, trying to use his strength to stabilize his figure, but of course he failed.

Fortunately, a tentacle stretched out from nowhere and wrapped around his waist, and helped him in time, saving him from the fate of falling down the stairs and suffering a concussion.

The little bear didn't know whether it was because his ears hurt, or because he knew that he had done something bad and felt uneasy, so he sat on the ground and burst into tears.

Xia Changdian was still in shock, and the goosebumps from being entangled in the tentacles hadn't subsided yet, when he heard rumbling sounds coming from far and near. "Who bullied my child?!" It was the Xiong's parents who came to make decisions for their own bear children.

Knowing that it was actually his child who made the mistake first, the Xiong parent softened his attitude a little, but refused to admit his mistake, leaving a sentence "Why do you still care about a child when you are such a big man", and carried the bear child away.

Xia Changdian laughed angrily when he heard the slap in the face, the fear of the monster in his heart had been diluted a lot, he even wanted to raise the mahogany sword in his hand to chase after it, and use a dog-beating stick method at the bear parent.

The person with tentacles who supported him turned out to be the head nurse. She sent him back to the ward, looked at his new equipment with some doubts, and asked, "What happened to Mr. Qin's eyes? I remember you were fine when you were admitted to the hospital? "

Xia Changdian was speechless for a while, so he could only pretend to be suffering.

Seeing this, the head nurse didn't ask any more questions, and when he went out, he wondered if he had prodromal symptoms of rabies, such as fear of light and sound, and immediately reported it to his attending doctor, Dr. Xue.

So Xia Changdian was forced to take off his glasses for examination, and said hello to the interns, medical students, nurses, and patients who came to watch the room.

That scene was like Tang Seng waking up in the monster's den, and all the goblins looked at him with concern and asked, "Are you awake?" Xia Changdian just wanted to pass out, but unfortunately he didn't light up this skill.

After some examinations, Dr. Xue confirmed that he did not suffer from the disease, his eyesight was intact, but he was a little hyperacusal, which might be due to psychological effects, so he calmed down and asked him to calm down, not to be nervous, and to have a good rest, and then took a group of People leave.

Xia Changdian looked at Dr. Xue's emerald green snake tail that kept swimming behind him, and felt that the goosebumps on his body were about to appear again, so he quickly grabbed his glasses and put them on his face again.

One of his patients, the hemorrhoid ghost, crawled back to the bed and asked him, "Aren't your eyes fine? Why do you still wear sunglasses?"

Xia Changdian sighed, and said in a desolate tone, "I am willing."

I don't know if it could be considered a blessing in disguise, but after this incident, his fright threshold has obviously increased a lot. If he simply looked at these ghosts from a distance, he could already hold on for five seconds without looking away.

But ghosts always like to make surprise attacks, especially ghosts, who often suddenly hang upside down from the roof or pass through the wall, often with their heads on this side and their bodies next door. Every time Xia Changdian saw such a scene, his heart tightened, and he just wanted to poke it with the mahogany sword.

So if you can not see him, you still choose not to see him, besides, the images of some ghosts are too eye-catching, so protect your eyes and keep safe.

He didn't want to stay in the same room with two ghost patients, one reason was that the two ghosts were too noisy, and he even summoned a group of ghosts to play poker in their ward! The second reason is that the place where the ghost is is so cold that he feels like the liquid in his bottle is about to freeze.

The nurse arranged him in the second dressing room which was free, and asked him to use the walkie-talkie when the liquid was about to run out.

Xia Changdian nodded sullenly, trying his best to imagine the slippery and wet touch on the back of his hand just now as a kitten's nose, and it took him a long time to recover, but he dared not take off his glasses no matter what.

Qian Erbai listened to him pretending to be relaxed about his experiences, and couldn't help feeling a little distressed. He lowered his head and kissed his nose, and said, "Thank you."

Xia Changdian blushed a little bit shyly, and said, "It's nothing. I'm also a man, so I can't always rely on my brother to protect me." He raised his face, his eyes sparkled, and said, "I hope that one day I can stand side by side with my brother on the same level, and I hope that I can be strong enough to protect you "

His expression is too serious, like a believer is petitioning his god, or a knight is swearing allegiance to his monarch.

Qian Erbai felt his heart was hit again, hot magma burst out from the deepest part of the core, the scorching blood boiled hot, and turned into large swaths of bright red tulips that bloomed wantonly.

At that moment, meteors, fireworks, aurora, and evening photos cannot paint the colors he sees; at that moment, springs, waves, wind whistles, and deer cries are all inferior to the music he hears.

But he felt that he fell in love with this person beside him again, this little fox-like boy.

Thus, Qian Erbai took off Xia Changdian's glasses, held his face in his hands, and kissed him deeply and piously, like it was the first time, on his lips. Probe cautiously, serve carefully, like buttering a cake, like glazing china, like spreading a thin egg wash on a pan, like blowing snowflakes off a pine branch.

Xia Changdian closed his eyes, enjoying the tenderness that had gone through life and death, as if he had been away for a long time. His body was addicted to it, and his soul trembled.

After a long time, the kiss finally ended, Xia Changdian panted slightly, and licked his lips involuntarily.

Qian Erbai touched his hot cheek, and said in a low voice: "The medicine is finished, call for someone." The

nurse opened the door and came in, keenly feeling that the temperature in the room seemed a little too high. She blinked the big eyes on her face, and scanned the two of them twice.

After pulling out the needle, the nurse told Xia Changdian not to get water on the needle hole, and then walked out pushing the infusion stand.

Xia Changdian heaved a sigh of relief, he forgot to wear his glasses just now, and when he came into close contact with the tentacles, the scale-like patterns and jagged suction cups waved in front of his eyes, and the impact made his scalp tingle. He felt that he would never want to eat grilled squid again in his life.

Qian Erbai reassured him, and said: "Let's go, let's go home."

The author has something to say: Veteran cadres are about to evolve—a talkative boss! [Gibberish]

I haven't saved my manuscript, and tomorrow will be Naked who won't be able to post before 3 o'clock. More times, 5555