Chapter 145

"Brother Liu, I can't get in touch with Li Er!"

"When did it happen? Don't worry, just talk slowly." Liu Qingfeng was shocked by the news, and he sat up, crooked his neck and clamped the phone , hands quickly put on pants.

"Yesterday at noon, Li Ernan came to my restaurant for dinner. He was in a bad mood and drank a lot of wine. After waking up, it was around 7 o'clock in the evening. He insisted on going home. I was worried, so I let him go home. Give me a call, but I haven't heard from him until eleven o'clock in the evening, the phone can't be connected, and the message doesn't reply, I'm worried that something will happen to him?" Qian Erbai looked at the screen Li Ernan, who was not sleeping very well, said anxiously into the phone.

Liu Qingfeng jumped off the bed, his wife was woken up by him, and frowned dissatisfiedly, he quickly pointed to the mobile phone, mouthed "there is a case", then grabbed the shirt and put it on his body, and carried the belt to the bedroom Running outside, he asked, "Was Li Ernan sober when he left? Did he behave

strangely ?" Who wants to kill him, I just thought it was a drunken talk, so I didn't pay much attention to it. But I can guarantee that he was definitely sober when he left." On the screen, Li Ernan frowned, as if he was about to wake up. The sound of footsteps came from far to near, and stayed at the door for a moment, then turned and left, and a note was slipped under the door.

Liu Qingfeng sat on the sofa and put on his socks and shoes. Without washing his face and brushing his teeth, he grabbed the car keys and rushed downstairs, "Did he specifically say who was going to kill him?"

"It seems to be his younger brother ." But after he woke up, he denied everything, and said those words were just drunken words for a while, so they can't be taken seriously." Qian Erbai pointed to the note, and motioned Lu Liuliu to zoom in the camera.

Lu Liuliu magnified the picture ten times, and the handwriting on the note was clearly displayed on the screen—"Good morning brother, wait for me to come back. There is a strange smiling face drawn on the lower right corner of the note, which faintly shows through the back of the note. Traces of blue-black magic ink.

Qian Erbai had an intuition: Tang Chen probably tore this note from Li Ernan's diary. It was a warning, a threat, or it might be purely out of evil. But no matter what the purpose is, when Li Ernan saw this note, he would definitely be in a state of panic and fear all day long. Tang Chen was trying to force Li Ernan to collapse.

"His younger brother? He doesn't have a younger brother, but only one older brother?" Liu Qingfeng got into the car and stuck his mobile phone on the bracket. They have reason to suspect that he is using a false identity. However, this matter is still under investigation, and it is inconvenient to disclose too much to unrelated people, so they stopped talking, started the car and drove towards the police station.

He comforted Qian Erbai and said: "Mr. Shen, you must not act rashly, we will launch an investigation immediately, please keep your mobile phone unblocked, and we will notify you as soon as we have news."

Qian Erbai replied "OK", and then hung up the phone .

At this time, the sound of closing the door sounded, and Li Ernan suddenly opened his eyes on the screen. He looked at the door of the bedroom. There was no trace of sleepiness in his eyes, obviously he had been awake for a long time.

Qian Erbai smiled slightly, and even deceived him, what a remarkable growth. But this kind of growth is too cruel. I don't know how many times a person has to go through life and death pains to develop such a keen intuition; and he doesn't know how many times he has to suffer from fear to maintain a high degree of vigilance in sleep. He was proud of his lover's growth, but when his lover needed him most, he couldn't be by his side, which made him feel deeply powerless and frustrated.

He put on his yellow overalls, picked up his helmet and keys, and walked out the door.

Lu Liuliu stood up from the sofa and asked uncertainly: "Master, are we really going to do this?"

Qian Erbai turned around with a firm attitude, "This is the quickest and most effective method." He looked Looking at the "self" on the opposite side, he said, "Liu Liu, please, bring him back safely."

Lu Liuliu nodded solemnly, watching Qian Erbai resolutely walk out the door.

Although it knew that going directly to Tang Chen and inducing him to commit another crime was definitely not the best solution that the system could calculate, and there were still many uncontrollable factors and risks in this solution, but serving the host unconditionally was the key to every The nature and mission of this system, on the premise of not violating the rules of traversal, all it can do is to give opinions, respect the final choice of the host, and execute all the orders of the host.

It sat back on the sofa, waiting for the host's action signal.

Li Ernan licked his lips, his throat was a little thirsty after not drinking water all night. He opened the bedside table, took out a bottle of mineral water stored in it two days ago, unscrewed the cap, and took a sip gently.

He saw the note at the door, and subconsciously looked at the mirror opposite the bed, which was still tightly covered by tissue paper. He walked over and picked up the note. The familiar lined paper made his pupils shrink suddenly. When he turned it over, the three words "Shen Chenxin" came into view. In front of "Shen Chenxin", it was "Old White Barbecue Restaurant", followed by "I think this is the so-called love at first sight", this sentence was heavily crossed twice, as if there was some deep hatred for this sentence.

He rolled the note into a ball and held it in the palm of his hand, then raised his hand to cover his face, and blinked vigorously, the water stains smeared on the back of his hand, it was cold, and the eyelashes were also wet and glued together heavily, It is no longer as light as it was before. Writing Shen Chenxin into his diary was the most regretful thing he ever did. If life could be rewinded, he would rather he never knew each other before, so that he would not involve innocent people in it.

He raised his head, looked at the dark ceiling, and gradually despaired in his heart.

"What should I do, what should I do, who can help me..." he thought.

The distress signal continuously transmitted to 741's core receiver. It struggled to restart itself, but the energy accumulated in the two months of hiding its power and biding its time had been exhausted while sending files to Lu Liuliu. At this time, it could only Can be intentional but powerless.

As in the past, Qian Erbai first went to the headquarters of Kangaroo Flash to punch in a card, and then walked out of the building with the takeaway box and his colleagues talking and laughing. He tied the box to the back seat of the car and signaled Lu Liuliu to start moving.

After receiving the signal, Lu Liuliu immediately hacked into Tang Chen's mobile phone, and ordered an early set meal at the store closest to Qian Erbai with the Kangaroo software. After confirming that Qian Erbai had successfully accepted the order, he quickly put on his hat and mask , covered himself tightly, then locked the door and went downstairs, heading towards Li Ernan's house.

Qian Erbai walked into the shop and sat quietly waiting for the meal. The lady cashier at the breakfast shop glanced at him, then lowered her head disinterestedly.

Five minutes later, Qian Erbai took his meal and left.

The navigation shows that this place is 2.7 kilometers away from Tang Chen's school, and it can be reached in about ten minutes without considering the signal lights and traffic conditions. It was 8:02 at this time, and Tang Chen finished class on time at 9:00, and it was a bit too early, so in order not to arouse suspicion, he took two more orders nearby.

After delivering the two orders, Qian Erbai also came to the gate of the Graduate School of Haishi University of Finance and Economics where Tang Chen was studying. He parked the car and walked into the school gate with his breakfast.

The porter and the security guard were sitting in the shade chatting, Qian Erbai walked over and asked, "Excuse me, how can I get to the Fifth Teaching Building?" The

security guard glanced at Qian Erbai, then saw that he was holding a takeaway bag in his hand, and pointed to the corridor At the end, he said: "Go straight, the big white building in the last row is there."

Qian Erbai thanked him, turned his head and walked forward, the concierge stopped him again, and said: "Wait a minute, people from outside the school come in to register." He got up and entered the room, took out a thick brown paper-bound book, opened a page, He clicked, "Name, contact information, occupation, what you are here for, write it down clearly."

Qian Erbai had no choice but to turn around and fill in seriously: "Shen Chenxin, 139****5876, kangaroo Quickly deliver the food to Tang Chen in the fifth teaching building of the Research Institute of Haishi University of Finance and Economics." The

concierge checked the contents, then waved his hand and let him in.

The security guard looked at the porter with weird eyes, and asked in confusion for a while: "When did our school register at the door, isn't it always that whoever wants to come in?" The

porter closed his notebook, wondering, "I don't know how to answer As soon as I saw him, I suddenly wanted him to register. Lao Wang, I have a hunch that the information registered today will definitely come in handy in the future." The

security guard was noncommittal, disapproving in his heart, what use could an entry registration be, Is it possible that this person is still some kind of dangerous element?

Qian Erbai put the talisman paper with a slightly darker color into his pocket, and continued to walk forward, thinking: these "wish all wishes come true" talismans that Yu Shu gave are really useful.

At this time, there were still five minutes before nine o'clock, and Qian Erbai was already approaching the fifth teaching building. He took out his mobile phone and dialed the number Tang Chen left on the food delivery software.

Tang Chen finished his lecture and was waiting to answer students' questions when the phone in his pocket vibrated suddenly. He took out the phone and glanced at the screen. It was an unknown number. He looked at the students under the podium with a smile on his face, and asked: "Is there anyone who doesn't understand? If there is no problem," he looked around the classroom for a week, and then said, "Then let's end get out of class early. "

At this moment, a girl blushed and raised her hand, and her friends next to her covered their mouths and sniggered. They looked at that girl and at Tang Chen, their eyes sparkling. Tang Chen felt impatient, but the smile on his face didn't diminish at all. He nodded slightly at the girl, and the girl stood up coyly, her face flushed, and she said embarrassedly: "Mr. Tang, I want to ask you a personal question..."

"What? Tell me." Tang Chen put the cell phone that had stopped vibrating back into his pocket, and looked at the girl with a calm expression.

The girl cheered herself up, cleared her throat again, and asked, "Teacher, do you have a girlfriend?"

Tang Chen shook his head, "No."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The whole class booed and laughed.

Tang Chen smiled, and avoided answering: "Okay, this class will end here, class is over. The homework will be handed over to me in the form of email, and I have written the email address on the blackboard. If you have any questions, you can also send I'll send an email to ask." The

same girl: "Then if you have some personal questions, can you also send an email to the teacher?"

Tang Chen's eyes quickly swept across the faces of more than a hundred people in the class, and he suddenly thought of something, He smiled and said: "Of course, we are teachers and students in class, and we can be friends after class."

After leaving the classroom, he took out his mobile phone and clicked on the missed call. He was about to call back, but the other party called again, and he immediately Connected: "Hello, how are you?"

"Is this Mr. Tang Chen?" An unfamiliar voice came from the phone.

"It's me, what's the matter?"

"Your takeaway has arrived, go downstairs and get it." The other party said.

"Takeaway? What takeaway? I didn't order takeaway?" Tang Chen was confused, but still took the elevator out of the teaching building.

Qian Erbai narrowed his eyes slightly as he watched Tang Chen walk out of the teaching building. At the same time, he quietly sandwiched the triangular good luck charm between his middle ring fingers.

"Mr. Tang Chen?" Qian Erbai stepped forward and confirmed again.

Tang Chen nodded, took the bag, turned and left, Qian Erbai reminded behind him: "Please give me a five-star review, thank you!"

Tang Chen was noncommittal, carrying the bag upstairs.

In the fifth teaching building, there is a special rest area on the first floor, where teachers and students can have breakfast and afternoon tea. Tang Chen found a table and sat down. He opened the lunch box and took a look. It turned out to be his least favorite porridge with preserved egg and lean meat. There was also a piece of chicken steak and a piece of beef pie in the bag. Smelling the smell of meat, he couldn't help feeling sick in his stomach. He quickly tied the bag and pushed it aside, then stood up and went to the window to take a few breaths of fresh air, which made him feel better.

He was furious, took out his mobile phone and opened the delivery app, and actually saw his order record in the background. He couldn't care less about what was going on with this supernatural phenomenon, because the name of the delivery person caught his attention even more—— "Shen Chenxin..." Is that what he was thinking of?

He clicked on the rider review, left an extremely vicious negative review, and submitted it.

A minute later, the rider called again: "Why did you give me a bad review? The food was clearly intact when it was delivered... How can you cancel the bad review?"

Tang Chen smiled triumphantly: " It's very simple, West Parking Lot, we'll talk when we meet." After speaking, he hung up the phone.

Qian Erbai tapped his phone, turned on the video mode and walked towards the west parking lot.

The progress of Lu Liuliu's side was very smooth. He had successfully arrived at the door of Li Ernan's rented room, and easily opened the door with two wires.

Although Li Ernan is very restrained in the amount and frequency of drinking water, the capacity of his bladder is not what he can estimate. He sits on the bed, carefully controls the pace of breathing, stares at the half-empty mineral water bottle, hesitantly decision.

At this time, there was a rustling sound outside the door. After a while, the door opened, and there was a toothache creaking sound that was in disrepair. His heart tightened. Is there a thief? ! He couldn't help holding his breath, but then he felt that his actions were a bit ridiculous, thieves were just stealing money, in any case, it couldn't be more dangerous than sharing a room with a perverted murderer, right?

He moved to the door, and took a desk lamp as a weapon just in case.

Lu Liuliu came to the door of Li Ernan's bedroom and found that Tang Chen was lying to Li Ernan by saying that the key was broken inside. The key was clearly inserted in the keyhole intact. It turned the key and slowly pushed the door open.

Li Ernan was startled, and thought: Is the current thief business so proficient that he can even do the work of a lock-picking company?

He raised the desk lamp in his hand and stared at the opening of the door. Suddenly, a foot stepped in, and then a familiar voice sounded: "Embarrassed? Are you there?"

Li Ernan's whole body of defense was instantly removed, he opened the door suddenly, and slammed into the arms of the visitor. "Brother Shen!"

Lu Liuliu was taken aback, and quickly raised his hand to show his innocence. Fortunately, Li Ernan only hugged him, and then hurriedly backed out. He was a little embarrassed, pointed to the bathroom, and said: " That, I'll first..."

Lu Liuliu understood, stepped aside, and Li Ernan trotted into the bathroom.

Lu Liuliu walked into the bedroom, took off the paper towel covering the mirror, smashed the glass, and took out the miniature camera inside.

Li Ernan came out of the bathroom. He saw the broken mirror and disconnected wires, he didn't say anything, he just packed up his personal belongings and followed Lu Liuliu to leave.

The two changed their faces and returned to Qian Erbai's house. Lu Liuliu asked Li Er: "You haven't seen me today, you came here directly. Do you understand?"

Li Er didn't understand why, but he still nodded. . He had a natural and inexplicable trust in Shen Chenxin, and felt that the other party would never harm him.

Lu Liuliu repeatedly told Li Ernan not to go out, let alone open the door to strangers, and then left the house in a hurry, found a secret corner and returned to Qian Erbai with data.

At this moment, Qian Erbai looked at Tang Chen who was sitting in the car waving at him, and looked at the desolate surroundings, smiled lightly, and said to himself: "This is really a good place to kill people and throw away corpses." A place."

Tang Chen was already sweating with excitement as he pinched the steel wire, his eyes were shining brightly, his hands and feet were trembling unceasingly, he wanted to change his mind, he didn't want to bring Shen Chenxin back to the rental house He didn't want to hear Li Ernan chanting other people's names. He wants to do it here once, and then strangle Shen Chenxin to death. In order to make it difficult for Li Er to give up, he also wants to bring some small souvenirs back.

He licked his lips, watching Shen Chen's heart getting closer and closer, his heart beat faster and faster.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-23 01:58:34~2020-06-24 01:49:04~

Thank you for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 3 bottles of yogurt;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!