Chapter 66

After the task was completed, Lu Liuliu belatedly found Xia Changdian's notice of missing people and cats posted on the Internet and a blog post named "Our Two Lives". It frowned, feeling that things were not simple.

There are only two possibilities to block its search:

1. This is the meaning of the headquarters - but since the headquarters will not punish employees for no reason without notice, this item can be ruled out for the time being.

two. There is intelligence of the same kind in the small world, and the task level has priority over it.

Lu Liuliu felt that the possibility of this situation was very high, and he was worried and frowned.

Qian Erbai comforted it and said: "Even if there is a local system, it may not necessarily affect us. Firstly, our positions may not be opposed. Secondly, our mission has been completed and we can escape at any time. You don't have to worry too much."

Lu Liuliu nodded and was no longer nervous, but it still got into the online world again, it had to collect as much information as possible on the other side, and only by knowing itself and the enemy could it win all battles. Tongzi never fights unprepared battles.

Qian Erbai stayed until the evening self-study was over before returning home from get off work.

The apartment he rented was right next to the school, and it took only ten minutes to walk there.

So on the road, day students were constantly playing around, or riding a bicycle and chatting past him.

Seeing his face clearly, the smiles on the faces of the students suddenly subsided, and they greeted with a correct attitude: "Goodbye, Director."

Qian Erbai responded with a nod of his head, and said with a smile: "Goodbye, be careful on the road." The

children nodded hurriedly, and hurriedly He kicked his feet hard and rode his bike away.

Qian Erbai thought it was funny, he didn't do anything, why are these children so afraid of him?

He didn't know that because of what happened on the playground today, his image in the hearts of the students had become a devil in sheep's clothing. He looked gentle and gentle, but was actually ruthless—"If you are late for one minute, you will be fined for running a lap. You are not allowed to eat, and I heard that a girl was fined 20 times, and she fainted in the evening self-study."

If Qian Erbai heard this rumor, he would definitely not know whether to laugh or cry.

It can be seen that the truth is artificially modified in the process of dissemination, making it lose its original connotation, become completely different, or even completely different, and become a rumor.

As soon as Qian Erbai got home, he received a video call from Xia Changdian.

He pressed the answer button, changed his slippers and walked to the bedroom.

Xia Changdian had already taken a shower, his hair was half wet, and he brushed it back with his hands, a few strands of hair were separated from the crowd, and fell on his forehead, shaking tremblingly.

He was wearing a silk bathrobe loosely, with the neckline half open, revealing a deep collarbone and two light chest muscles.

"Brother, look!" Xia Changdian moved his face closer to the camera, slightly tilted his head, allowing Qian Erbai to look at the tattoo on his neck. Right below his earlobe, there is a string of numbers tattooed along his neckline, so thin and small that he thought it was a scar if he didn't look closely.

"20012017, what do you mean?" Qian Erbai didn't understand.

Xia Changdian touched the tattoo, and his fingertips touched the slightly raised scar. "Fang Zhen got this tattoo two years ago. In 2001, Fang Zhen's biological mother passed away. In 2017, his father died in a car accident. At that time, Fang's father's second wife, his stepmother, was Fang Tongtong's biological son. Mother is also in the car." His expression was a little lonely.

Having just finished reading Fang Zhen's life, Xia Changdian still has not recovered.

The relationship between Fang Zhen and his family is not very good.

When Fang Zhen's mother was seriously ill in the hospital, Fang's father was out dealing with the company's crisis. When he came back, his wife's funeral had already been arranged by the father-in-law. Fang Zhen was only ten years old at the time, but he would never forget the regretful and helpless look in his mother's eyes when she was chanting his father's name when she was dying.

Fang really blamed Fang's father. He felt that Fang's father only had business in his heart, and he was not worthy of his mother's love at all.

Fang's father is often away on business trips. He is worried that Fang Zhen will not be taken care of, so he wants to find a stepmother for Fang Zhen. Fang Zhen sneered, and moved directly to Grandpa's house, saying: "If you want to get married, get married, don't use me as an excuse." Fang's father was helpless, and a little angry, left the living expenses and left.

He thought that his son would eventually realize his mistake and come to him to apologize, but until Fang Zhen's grandfather died of a cerebral hemorrhage in the second year of high school, and Fang Zhen was taken home by Fang's father, his son did not bow his head.

At that time, there was already a new mistress in the family, who was the secretary in Fang's father's company. Fang Zhen still remembered that Fang's father's first secretary was Fang Zhen's mother.

The stepmother gave birth to a girl for his father, and the girl was five years old when Fang Zhen returned.

Although my father asked for his opinion when he got married, only when he was in that environment can he really feel what is right and wrong. This home is very warm, but there is no place for him.

So he reported to a school far away from home for the college entrance examination. From the beginning of the second semester of his freshman year, he found a teacher, recruited roommates, and learned to start his own business, play games, and run a company, just so that he could stay open and aboveboard during the winter and summer vacations. .

In fact, Fang Zhen still has feelings for his younger sister Fang Tongtong.

When Fang Zhen was in high school, Xiao Tongtong was very attached to his elder brother, always talking about the older brother and the younger brother.

Once when Fang Zhen went to pick up Fang Tongtong from school, Xiao Tongtong was shaking the pigtails that her brother had tied up one high and the other low, showing off to the children the small schoolbag that his brother bought for her. Hearing Fang Zhen calling her, a bright smile appeared on that round face, pointing at Fang Zhen and showing off to his friends, "Look, that's my brother, he's handsome!"

But later, Fang Tongtong grew up, and Fang Zhen also Due to the busy work of starting a business and deliberately seldom going home, the relationship between the two became estranged.

Especially in the third year of college, Fang's father accidentally caught him confessing to a boy. In fact, he was more of a joke at the time, but he came out with his family as soon as he had a heart.

Fang's father was in a hurry and said the cruel words "If you can't change it, don't go home forever", Fang Zhen felt the pain in his heart, but he insisted on gritting his teeth, and replied coldly: "I will never go back to your house again. Father

Fang pointed at him tremblingly, unable to speak for a long time, and finally stumbled away. Fang Zhen stood stubbornly all the time.

He was not with that boy, but he never went back to have a good chat with his father.

He also regretted it afterwards. Fang's father is no longer young, his white hair is so much that he needs to be dyed to cover it, his waist is not as straight as before, his eyes are not good, and he has to wear reading glasses when he reads the report at night-all these It was Fang Tongtong who told him—Father Fang returned home that day, sat on the balcony and smoked a cigarette all night without saying a word.

Thinking of this majestic and calm man hunched over, raising his hands to wipe his face from time to time, and sighing again, Fang really felt very sad. But his company is about to go public, and many affairs are complicated, and he is really powerless. Only then did he vaguely understand how his father felt when he was forced to leave his seriously ill mother to reorganize the company.

But he will not forgive his father for this, just as he will not forgive his behavior that caused harm to his father at this time.

Two years ago, Fang's father had a car accident when he took his current wife to Heshi, the city where Fang Zhen lived, and both husband and wife died. Fang Zhen was stunned when he received the call, and almost dealt with the funeral of the two of them in a daze.

Fang Tongtong was hostile to him because the accident happened to his parents on the way to celebrate his birthday, but Fang Zhen knew nothing about it.

After receiving the inheritance list and a letter from his father, Fang Zhen finally understood why his father chose to save the company.

The mother has been diagnosed as time is running out, and there is no way to recover, and the company is the joint effort of both parents. Fang's father is unwilling to lose this last thought, so he makes the most difficult choice, and this choice makes He lost his wife and pushed his son away. He has regretted it all his life, but at the same time he is a little relieved. At least the company is still there, and the memories of him and his wife are still there. After a hundred years, this company can be left to his son. enough.

The company was clearly left to Fang Zhen, and the other real estate was divided equally between the siblings. Fang Zhen only wanted the company, and gave Fang Tongtong the rest.

Fang Zhen took Fang Tongtong from Jiangshi to Heshi, because she was still angry and didn't want to live with Fang Zhen, so Fang Zhen rented an apartment not far from the school for her, and hired a nanny to take care of her diet.

It is the first time for Fang Tongtong to come to Xia Changdian's current villa.

Since no room was prepared for her, Fang Tongtong pursed her lips and was unhappy for a long time.

Xia Changdian said "hypocritical", but he cleaned up a bedroom for her himself. The sheets and bedding were all new. He unpacked them and threw them on the bed. He stared at her impatiently, "It's alright."

Fang Tongtong said arrogantly. She raised her chin and waved at him: "It's alright, alright, you can back off." When

Xia Changdian went out, she slumped straight on the bed, feeling the soft soft touch under her body, and felt a little bit happier.

In fact, she was really angry with Fang Zhen long ago. Natural disasters and man-made disasters, fate is impermanent, and Fang Zhen can't control it. The car accident was a huge blow to both of them.

Now in this world, she only has her elder brother as a relative. She can't, and she's not willing to push away the only warmth.

Qian Erbai looked at the dark shadows under Xia Changdian's eyes distressedly, and asked, "Have you had a comprehensive physical examination after waking up? It seems that this body is not in good health."

"Yes," Xia Changdian sat on the bed, his clothes The leader slid down his shoulders with the movement, "Fang Zhen died of a stroke while testing the game overnight. He had irregular diet, lack of sleep, low blood pressure, anemia, gastritis and gastric ulcer, irregular heartbeat, and various illnesses. Skewers." He sighed, and then said relaxedly, "But this new body doesn't have these problems, it's just that it was skinny when it first arrived, and this is the result of my two weeks of supplementary fitness."

He put his phone on He took it a little farther away, and at the same time untied the thin belt of the pajamas, and the light pajamas immediately slipped off his body.

He was only wearing a pair of black underwear. His waistline was extremely low, and two mermaid lines extended deeply into it, stretching out the four inconspicuous muscle lines of his abdomen.

Looking at the beautiful picture, Qian Erbai felt hot in front of his eyes, and his mouth was a little dry just to outline the outline. But the man was still raising his hand and scratching his body, as if he was very dissatisfied with his figure, and said: "The time is too short, I will be able to develop a more perfect figure in a month."

But his eyes were With undisguised temptation, he stuck out his tongue and licked his lips intentionally or unintentionally, looking at Qian Erbai with two small hooks in his eyes.

Qian Erbai swallowed, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's fine that you are doing this now."

"Really?" Xia Changdian raised his eyebrows and smiled maliciously. He moved his fingers and hooked the side of his underwear, "Then how about this, would it be better?"

Qian Erbai felt his body tense, as if being caught by that hand, he used the movement of pushing his glasses to cover up the fire in his eyes, and warned: "Come on, don't make trouble."

Xia Changdian laughed happily, hugged the quilt and rolled Make a ball. After a long while, he frowned in frustration again, and looked at Qian Erbai with resentment in his eyes: "Brother, I thought about it."

Qian Erbai only felt that there were two bass guitars playing against his ears continuously. Mind, his nerves had to be stretched tighter and tighter, twisted together with the impulse in his body.

He put down his phone and started to unbutton his shirt. Xia Changdian heard the rattling sound and asked curiously, "Brother, what are you doing?"

Qian Erbai had already taken off his shirt and was unbuttoning his belt at this time. Looking at the camera, he said: "At your invitation, sleep with you."

Xia Changdian looked at Qian Erbai's plump chest muscles, and couldn't help swallowing. He suddenly became timid, his cheeks turned red, and he didn't dare to continue .

"I, I'm just kidding, I'm not in a hurry." He pulled the quilt to cover himself in a panic, as if Qian Erbai could really do something to him through the screen.

Qian Erbai smiled and continued to undress.

Xia Changdian's heart beat like a drum, and he hurriedly ended the call.

Qian Erbai laughed, found out his pajamas, and walked into the bathroom. Sure enough, no matter how it changes, Diandian will always only dare to talk about driving.

He stood under the water column, waiting for his anger to subside, thinking: If this kind of temptation comes a few more times, he might really be unable to bear it.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-03-17 00:36:28~2020-03-18 01:24:45~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little angel: 1 Xrose;

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 3 bottles of Qingtang;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!