Chapter 141

On this day, Li Ernan's eyelids twitched as soon as he entered the bath, always feeling that something bad was about to happen, and he was absent-minded all morning when he was rubbing his back. Hammer bed, almost scolding mother.

Master Lao Liu hurriedly pulled Li Ernan aside, and promised the guest that he would give a back massage as an apology, so as to appease the guests and avoid the fate of Li Ernan being complained again. But somehow the shop owner knew about Li Ernan's distraction during work. Thanks to Master Liu's intercession, the shop boss didn't deduct his salary, but just scolded him bloody.

Li Ernan returned to the lounge and drank a large glass of water. The intense panic made him restless, so he had to walk around on the ground.

About half an hour later, the door of the lounge opened suddenly, and Brother Li walked in. While lifting the hem of his coat, he put a towel in to wipe the sweat off his body.

Because the water mist in the bathroom was too heavy, he didn't wear glasses. Myopia of three to four degrees did not affect his normal life, but the light in the lounge was not enough, and Li Ernan didn't turn on the lights. He was still taken aback when there was another person's voice in the room, subconsciously put down the gown, and hugged his waist to protect his chest. The frightened expression on his face was like seeing a girl in the men's bathroom. .

"Brother Li, why...why don't you turn on the light?" Little brother Li breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the person clearly. He felt that his actions were overreacting, so he hung the towel around his neck, and opened his storage box as if to cover up. I rummaged through the locker inside.

Li Ernan didn't answer Brother Li's question. He wanted to take a deep breath to dissipate the gloom in his chest, but the effect was obviously not very good. Halfway through his breath, he suddenly got stuck, unable to move up or down. On the contrary, it was even more uncomfortable.

He stopped his meaningless pacing, clenched his fists against his appetite, and sat back on the sofa.

Brother Li was too scared to speak casually by the weird atmosphere in the lounge, so he quietly took his cell phone and sat down to watch a silent movie.

The door opened again, but it was the boss who came from the front desk: "Brother Li! Police..." As soon as he opened his head, both eyes raised to look at him at the same time, and he noticed that Li Ernan was not the only one in the room The surname was Li, he stopped talking, waved to Li Ernan, "Brother Li, the boss told you to go out, someone is looking for you." After thinking about it, he added, "Change your clothes. Hearing the

boss's summons, Li Ernan was inexplicably relieved, as if all the anxiety before was just waiting for this moment. He nodded, stood up with a serious expression, changed his clothes, thought for a while and panted for the coat that had been left in the locker, and followed the front desk boy who sent the message out the door.

The little brother glanced at him and said, "Why are you wearing a coat? It's so hot outside?"

This was actually just Li Ernan's subconscious behavior, and he himself didn't know why he was wearing it. But he couldn't say that, so he just smiled and kept silent.

After opening the curtain and going out of the bathroom, Li Ernan realized that the person who came to talk to him was not the boss, but the police.

The store owner stood behind the counter with a nervous expression on his face.

After all, there is a difference between government and business. My small bathhouse is just a family business that has been doing a little bit of improvement, and there is no strong background behind it. Although Captain Liu of the criminal police team often comes to him to take a bath, it is just Normal business dealings, other than that, there is no other unnecessary communication. When two policemen came out of nowhere and said they wanted to investigate the case, he inevitably felt a little embarrassed. He stood aside obediently, answered whatever he asked, and kept silent if he didn't ask. .

Seeing Li Ernan came out, the shop owner hurriedly called him over as if he was being pardoned, pointed at Li Ernan and introduced to the two policemen, "This is Li Ernan, who just came to our place a month ago."

Li Er took a hard look at the boss, and hearing the implication of these words, which seemed to separate the relationship, his heart rose a little.

A policeman looked at Li Ernan, flashed his work ID, and said, "Mr. Li, we are from the Criminal Investigation Brigade of the Haishi Public Security Bureau. Now I have something I want to ask you about. I hope you can cooperate." Our investigation."

Li Ernan saw that the small book with the police badge printed on it flashed in front of his eyes, and he didn't see the policeman's name, who held any position, and couldn't help but think of the common police officer in movies and TV shows. A private detective pretends to be a policeman to investigate a case. He quickly suppressed his thoughts, the two in front of him were both wearing uniforms, and they were obviously genuine policemen.

"Okay, but I'm not off work yet..." Li Er looked at the boss with a hesitant expression.

The boss now only hopes that these people will leave his bathhouse as soon as possible, so as not to affect his business, so he doesn't care about the miners for a long time, and asks Li Er kindly: "It is important to cooperate with the police, and there is no one in the bathhouse today. Busy, I'll give you half a day off."

Li Ernan immediately felt relieved when he heard what the boss said, and followed the two police comrades to the next door to the Public Security Bureau.

In the conversation room, Li Ernan was sitting on the sofa, with two photos on the tea table in front of him.

A young police officer sat across from him, looking down at the notebook in his hand. Another older police officer poured Li Er a glass of water, then sat back beside his colleague and said, "Mr. Li, Just now you said that you had an accident and lost all your memory, then, please take a closer look at these two photos, can you recall anything?"

"Let me try." Li Ernan picked up the photo , frowning and looking at it seriously.

One photo shows a black car, the glass on one door has disappeared without a trace, and the front windshield is also covered with dense spider web cracks. It looks like it has experienced a rather serious car accident. The other photo was a driver's license of a strange man, and Li Ernan also had no impression of this man. So he shook his head and said, "Sorry, I really can't remember anything. May I ask, what happened to this car and this person in the photo?" The

two policemen looked at each other After a glance, the older and kinder-looking one introduced the relevant situation to Li Ernan.

It turns out that the black Toyota Corolla in the photo was salvaged by the police in Longwang Lake on the outskirts of Yuwei City based on clues provided by insiders. The one shown, and the driver's license holder is also called Li Ernan.

Li Ernan was stunned for a moment, some images suddenly flashed in his mind, the sound of rain and the broadcast of the car radio rang in his ears vaguely. "Red rainstorm warning in Yuwei City, Yuwei City..." he murmured unconsciously.

"Mr. Li, what did you say?" The police didn't hear clearly, so they asked again.

"It's Yuwei City. I once drove to the Dragon King Lake in Yuwei City. I remember it was a rainy night, the biggest thunderstorm in May..." Li Ernan finally got rid of him He couldn't help being a little excited, and he unbuttoned his coat while talking.

The police looked at him suspiciously, not knowing what his intention was, but their professional intuition told them that what happened next would be the key to solving the case.

Li Ernan reached into his coat and groped for a while, but he still couldn't find the opening of the inner interlayer. In desperation, he grabbed the inner lining and pulled it violently. It fell out.

He unfolded these pieces of paper one by one, arranged them neatly in chronological order, and handed them over to the police, saying: "I had an accident two months ago, and I have no memory at all. I will also recall some fragments of memories one after another, and they usually appear in the form of dreams, among which the most common and most difficult to let me go is a nightmare about a rainy night."

"I dreamed countless times that I Sitting in a car, it was raining heavily outside the window. The inside of the car was very dark, probably because the dome lights were not turned on, but with the occasional lightning outside the window and the interior rearview mirror, I could see a person sitting in the rear seat. People."

"He was wearing black clothes, glasses and a mask. I couldn't see his face, but I only remembered that he was very strong."

"The parking place was very remote. After I was strangled by a steel rope, During the long process of struggling and calling for help, no one passed by there."

"I can feel the air being stripped away bit by bit, the pain in my neck has also been numb, and there is only chaos in my mind, and I faintly smelled it before I lost consciousness. " A scent mixed with jasmine and wine, I don't know if it's an illusion, maybe it's the incense beads in the car."

Li Ernan recounted his near-death experience in his memory, thinking of the pain, he couldn't help hugging His body hurt, and his voice trembled.

The policemen cheered up and looked at Li Ernan with eagerness and suspicion in their eyes.

On the headrest of the driver's seat, they did find two thin and deep strangulation marks, the diameter of which should be a rope-like tool such as steel wire or fishing line, and what Li Ernan said just now coincided with the crime conjectured by the police. It is definitely not a coincidence that the picture matches.

The car was just salvaged from the lake yesterday, and the investigation results inside the car have not been disclosed to the outside world. It is difficult for Li Er to know such details, and there is no other possibility except "being at the scene". As for "at the scene", there are two versions: one is the victim, and the other is the murderer.

One of the policemen pushed the cup towards Li Ernan to calm him down, and then asked, "Is your memory loss caused by this incident? As for the person sitting behind you, do you still know?" Can you think of something?"

Li Ernan took the water glass, his hands were shaking non-stop due to excitement and fear, so he had to hold it with both hands, brought it to his mouth and took two sips. Even though it was midsummer, his palms were covered with cold sweat, and his fingertips were even colder.

Hearing the police's question, he pondered for a moment, and finally shook his head helplessly: "I'm sorry, I can only remember so much, and I can't remember anything else." The

policeman was a little disappointed, and another person touched his forehead, Winking at him, he shook his head lightly, then took the notebook, tore off a note and wrote a string of numbers to Li Er: "That's the end of today's conversation, thank you for your cooperation. If you think of anything later, please make sure to call me and tell me. It's nothing, you can go back."

Li Ernan took the note, bid farewell to the two policemen, and walked out of the interview room.

The policeman in charge of recording was a little puzzled, and asked his colleague, "Why didn't you agree to give him a lie detector just now? What if he is a perverted killer, and everything he said was made up to deceive us? If it is true As he said, if someone strangled his neck with such strength for several minutes, he would have been a corpse long ago. How could it be that he just lost his memory, and a memory suddenly recovered in front of us? Besides, his neck There was no injury at all, but the neck of the last deceased was strangled!" The

colleague flipped through the diary left by Li Ernan, and said calmly: "The human brain is a very complicated world. Sudden memory loss under stress, It is possible to automatically restore the memory after the state is lifted. You can't always rely on experience to handle the case, you have to tell the evidence. Where is the suspicion?" He suddenly saw the conjecture and memory about the relationship experience written by Li Ernan , Hey, hey, jokingly said, "I didn't expect this to be a lover, one, two, three, three paragraphs, Huo, there is one more, Shen..."

"I'm sorry," Li Ernan ran back panting, seeing the policeman reading his diary, his pupils shrank, and hurried over to take those pages from the policeman's hand, "This is my personal diary. Me, can I take it?"

The man nodded and looked at him with a smile. When Li Ernan was about to go out, another person stopped him suddenly: "Mr. Li, can I ask you a question?"

Li Ernan turned around.

The man said: "Why is the photo on your driver's license different from yours? Or are you not Li Ernan at all?!"

Li Ernan was stunned, he opened his mouth, suddenly unable to answer, is he really What about Li Er?

He only remembered that when he woke up from the bed, the first person he saw was Tang Chen.

His mind went blank. It was Tang Chen who told him that his name was Li Ernan and that he was Tang Chen's half-brother. It was also Tang Chen who told him that he had been in a coma for more than ten days, and the doctor said that he would probably live in a vegetative state for the rest of his life, because he couldn't afford the huge cost of nutritional support, so he took him back home, intending to resign himself to fate, Unexpectedly, he finally woke up. Tang Chen also said that he had a car accident on the way to meet Tang Chen, so he lost his memory. The doctor told him not to forcibly wake up his memory, otherwise his life would be in danger...

Everything he knew was told by Tang Chen , his past, his identity, he has no concept of himself. But it is true that Li Ernan is written on his ID card. Could it be that this is all fake? Tang Chen allowed himself to impersonate someone else's identity, so what was he trying to do? Besides, Tang Chen is just a student who has not yet graduated from graduate school. How can he have such great ability?

Li Ernan's silence gave the policeman a wrong signal. He was about to slap on the table to detain Li Ernan as a suspect, but was pulled back by his colleagues to signal him not to be impulsive.

The person said: "There are many reasons why the photos are different. This driver's license was from eight years ago. It is normal that the appearance at that time is different from now. Then he is naturally different from the one in the photo." Seeing that his colleague was not convinced, he glared at him, and then smiled at Li Ernan, "It's all right, Mr. Li, go back."

Li Ernan nodded with a calm expression on his face. Complicated left.

The door was closed, and the policeman in charge of recording looked at the senior angrily, with a look of incomprehension, the senior didn't say anything, but just reminded him lightly: "He and Shen Chenxin know each other." The

little policeman opened his mouth and didn't speak. , but still unconvinced in my heart. Shen Chenxin is Shen Chenxin, Li Ernan is Li Ernan, are friends of philanthropists all philanthropists? not necessarily.

But he had already left, so he had no choice but to suppress his grievances. With nowhere to vent, he could only flip through the notebook, the noise was so loud that the senior police officers looked sideways, and finally laughed and shook their heads.

Li Ernan walked out of the police station in a daze, his tense face was full of distress and bewilderment.

It turned out that the interlayer of the hidden diary had been damaged by Li Ernan, so he had no choice but to put the few pages of the diary back into his pocket. He read the phone number given to him by the policeman twice, memorized it by heart, and threw the note into the trash can at the door.

The questioning of the police before leaving woke him up. The eyes that were blinded by the family affection he knew before were suddenly opened, and the disharmony that he had never noticed or suspected was squeezed in at once. In his mind, his whole body was in chaos.

He didn't know why he was so cautious in the past - he prepared two diaries, one to write about the trivial things in life, hidden by the bedside, and the other to record his sporadic memories and conjectures, which he kept with him all the time - now it seems that he has both Answer: He was guarding against Tang Chen.

But why? What kind of person is Tang Chen? What kind of person are you?

Suddenly, a terrifying conjecture popped up in his mind. As soon as this idea appeared, his back began to break out in cold sweat. Finally, there was a suitable explanation for those weird things that he had forcibly ignored in the beginning——

What if, that night, the person sitting behind him was Tang Chen?

The author has something to say: Small Theater:

About the people behind the dilemma.

(1)

Qian Erbai (Shen Chenxin): I got you.

Difficulty: compare your heart!

(2)

Tang Chen: I am watching you.

Dilemma: OO!

(3)

Man in Black: I killed you.

Dilemma: QAQ

Note: i got you has many meanings, such as "I understand you" "I found you "I got you" and so on, but don't literally translate it as "I got you"~