Chapter 140

Li Ernan suddenly woke up from the dream. He turned over and took out the diary from the gap at the head of the bed, intending to record the situation in his dream.

Opening the notebook, half a blue-black fingerprint on the corner of the page caught his attention.

He compared the ten fingers one by one, and sneered for a while, thinking that he was not free, Tang Chen peeked at his diary once or twice, didn't he already know about it, and he is still doing the comparison here Fingerprints, what can you tell, he is not a detective expert.

He shook his head and turned the page as if he didn't see it.

Tang Chen is good at everything, but his desire to control him is too strong.

Reluctant to let him go out when the accident happened, he can also be interpreted as caring about his body; breaking into his house without knocking can also be seen as an expression of intimacy between brothers; the first time without permission I just looked through his diary—besides, he hid the diary under the bed, and it would be impossible to find it if he didn't look for it deliberately—to be honest, he was a little angry at the time, but my younger brother only has himself as a relative, yes His excessive attention was only because he was worried about him and relied on him. With such a mind, he just smiled and revealed the invasion of privacy.

But then Tang Chen's control over him became even more severe. As soon as he proposed to go out to work, Tang Chen sternly opposed him. Although he let go later, he could feel Tang Chen's gloomy gaze nailed to his back every day when he went out, like a stalk waiting for an opportunity to devour someone. A poisonous snake—he didn't want to use this kind of vicious animal to describe his only younger brother, but the feeling was too weird, and he still felt creepy when he thought about it.

He is in his thirties and almost forties, and he cannot have his own independent space and freedom. He needs to report to Tang Chen when he goes out during non-working hours. If he comes home a little late, he will face repeated bombardment of phone messages. . He didn't feel like Tang Chen's elder brother, but like a three-year-old child without self-awareness and ability.

Tang Chen's desire to control really troubled Li Ernan, but he didn't feel too disgusted.

From Li Ernan's point of view, Tang Chen was essentially just a child who was afraid of being alone. The successive deaths of his parents had already caused great harm to the soul of this 23-year-old boy, and at this time, as his only relative in this world, he suddenly had an accident, and became the last one that crushed the camel. Straw, he can't help losing anything, so he will try his best to hold on to the remaining warmth, like a drowning person hugging driftwood, unwilling to let go, and dare not let go.

In the final analysis, all Tang Chen did was because he cared. After all, the other party was quite reasonable. Although he was suspected of testing his bottom line by pressing every step of the way, it was still within his acceptable range.

Li Ernan opened a blank page and thought while writing: I should find a chance to talk to Tang Chen. As an adult, I can take care of myself, so there is no need to be too nervous. He should focus more on his studies, or find a boyfriend or girlfriend to fall in love with. Birth, old age, sickness, death, reunion, separation and reunion is the normal state of life, and the one who can really accompany him for the rest of his life in the future is his partner. And he will also have his own love, his own life...

Thinking of this, he suddenly laughed, and two blushes suddenly flushed on his cheeks. He quickly lowered his head and patted his face, the smile on the corner of his mouth couldn't be suppressed no matter what.

After finishing the diary, he shared the notebook and put it back in its original place.

The alarm on the phone rang, it was just thirty past seven. He turned off the alarm and clicked on the chat software. Seeing that the last chat with his friend Shen Chenxin was at eleven o'clock last night, and the chat record was still on his good night emoji, he felt a little bit disappointed in his heart.

He clicked on the input box, tapped a bunch of words on the keyboard with his fingertips, and finally deleted them one by one, and only sent a sentence of "Good morning/love/!" After clicking send, he threw the phone lock screen away, Pretending to be indifferent, he went out to the bathroom to wash up. However, when he was brushing his teeth, he frequently lost his mind. After brushing the two rows of teeth for almost ten minutes, his gums bleed. When washing his face, he put cream on his face again, and wondered why today's facial cleanser didn't foam at all. Not at all like he doesn't care.

After washing up, Li Ernan couldn't wait in his heart, but he still pretended to be calm and walked back to the bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Tang Chen sitting on his bed with his mobile phone in his hand.

His heart tensed up, and he took two quick steps, but when he reached Tang Chen, he calmed down again, and asked with hidden anger, "What are you doing here?"

Tang Chen looked up at him, with no expression on his face: " Brother's phone is pretty good."

Li Ernan was puzzled, "Haven't you seen it a long time ago, I bought it for a month." He took the phone from Tang Chen's hand, opened the dating software, and saw Shen Chen's heart. There was no little red dot on his profile picture, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then continued to click on the dinner group that was just created yesterday, and began to confirm the payment one by one. All of a sudden, the sound of coins entering the account kept clattering, breaking the somewhat stagnant atmosphere loose.

Tang Chen remained silent, just staring at Li Ernan closely, as if trying to find out some other secret from his expression.

Li Ernan seemed to have just noticed his gaze, stopped his movements for a while, looked at him and said, "Go wash up?"

Tang Chen smiled, stood up and left.

Li Ernan closed the door and heard that the other person's footsteps had indeed entered the bathroom, so he let out a breath cautiously. He sat back on the bed, feeling a little funny, obviously Tang Chen was peeking at his phone, so it looked like he had made a mistake.

At this time, Shen Chenxin finally replied to his message: "Good morning/love/." Then there was a moving picture: a sun with a baby's face rising from behind the hillside, the light flickered for a while, In the end it became three words - "good morning".

Li Er was overjoyed, and quickly put the picture into his favorites, and at the same time wanted to return an equally excellent expression. But his usual accumulation is too little, and there is nothing in the favorites except Master Liu's "Good Night". He had no choice but to open the browser and search for "good morning emoji package". After five minutes, he finally found a picture with multiple watermarks that were a little blurred, but with a refined temperament and absolutely gorgeous--"A Hundred Flowers Blooming Rooster Singing Xiao , I sincerely wish you a good morning" - sent it with confidence.

Qian Erbai was amused by this picture, the picture quality is comparable to prehistoric materials and the solemn words that seem to congratulate the new year, it is really hard for him to choose it for five minutes.

At this time, Li Ernan sent another message: "Brother Bai, what are you doing?" Before Qian Erbai could reply, he asked again, "Are you busy?" "Then you are busy."

Qian Erbai deleted what he wanted to say If so, send a string of ellipsis first.

Li Ernan scratched his head, did he think I was annoying? Didn't I tell him to let him go first? He was a little at a loss, so he could only face it with a smile: "/Smile/"

Looking at that unruly expression with a hint of sincerity, and a hint of beating in a simple and honest way, Qian Erbai couldn't laugh or cry, the old couple who have been together for so many years, They have always communicated smoothly, and they never expected that something like a generation gap would appear among them one day.

He knew that it would not be easy to explain the deep meaning of those strange little expressions to a middle-aged person, so he had to skip this paragraph temporarily and answer the previous question.

【Shen Chenxin】: "I just had breakfast and am ready to go to work."

Li Ernan was overjoyed, a smile really is a bridge for people to communicate, but with a small expression, a cold war disappears invisible! He quickly replied: "What a coincidence, I'm going to work too, but I haven't had breakfast yet. /Smile/" The

unembarrassed arc of the corner of Xiaoyuan's face seems to be mocking Qian Erbai's innocence. There was a strange light in his eyes: Do you think you can be let off so easily? hehe.

Qian Erbai involuntarily typed a series of ellipsis again, and his finger was already placed above the send button. Fortunately, he woke up in time, and replaced it with content that a middle-aged man with naive Internet experience could understand: "Come on."

Li Ernan was so excited that he nodded repeatedly, thinking that this was through the screen, and the other party couldn't see it. , So he replied: "You too, come on!!!!" Looking at the five exclamation marks, Li Er thought to himself: Brother Bai should feel my surging emotions now.

After the chat was over, Qian Erbai put his mobile phone in his pocket, put on his helmet, stepped on the electric scooter, and galloped towards the store where he just grabbed the order. A bright yellow jersey shuttled like lightning in the morning wind, and a cloth box of the same color was firmly tied to the rear rack of the car, with four large black characters written on it: "Kangaroo Flash". This is Qian Erbai's second identity besides the owner of the barbecue stall that Qian Erbai chose after careful deliberation - takeaway brother, or takeaway uncle.

Shen Chenxin has been wandering in this city for two full years, and he is very familiar with every corner of the city. This is his most unique advantage as a delivery rider.

Qian Erbai borrowed 200,000 yuan from the bank through Liu Qingfeng, the captain of the criminal police, and another 200,000 yuan from the online 99 platform. The 400,000 yuan was the principal for his new business. The first thing I do when I have money is to rent a house, and move out of Liu Qingfeng's house first.

Liu Qingfeng's wife is allergic to dog hair, and there must be no dog smell in the house, so during the time when Qian Erbai lived in Liu Qingfeng's house, Lu Liuliu was locked in the backyard of the police station, and Qian Erbai went to pick him up. When it was, it was having fun in the yard, rolling like a mud monkey, and its hair was beating willows. Seeing Qian Erbai, it first rolled its eyes, then screamed and threw itself into Qian Erbai's arms, as if it had been wronged so much.

Originally, Liu Qingfeng wanted to keep Qian Erbai to stay for a few more days, but since Qian Erbai moved into his house, the living room was clean, the refrigerator was tidy, and most importantly, the kitchen finally played its due role. After eating the rice cooked by Qian Erbai, Liu Qingfeng realized that the old ancestor's saying "Food is the most important thing for the people" is really justified. But seeing Husky's pitiful appearance now, he felt that it would be extremely cruel to separate the master and pet, so he had no choice but to swallow the words that slipped to his lips. Fortunately, Qian Erbai later joined the snack business, which allowed his good food to continue.

After Qian Erbai moved into the newly rented house, he invited Liu Qingfeng and his colleagues, as well as the owner of the recycling station, to have a meal in the new home. The policemen have their own tasks, and they are not familiar with Qian Erbai, so not many people came, only Liu Qingfeng, the captain of the criminal police who was tricked by Qian Erbai, rushed over after work and took the initiative to go to the kitchen Let's start, just to be the first to taste the taste of new dishes.

The proprietress of the recycling station was a little restrained when she first found out Liu Qingfeng's identity, but when she saw that he was an imposing captain of the criminal police who had no airs at all, and was ordered by Qian Erbai to wash vegetables and scrape potatoes, she let go of her caution and returned to her old self. Hearty, kindly ask about Qian Erbai's situation today, his plans for the future, and say a few words about the reactions of the neighbors after he left. The lively atmosphere in the kitchen is in stark contrast to the awkward stalemate in the living room.

The child couldn't bear the weird atmosphere in the living room, so he ran to the doghouse to find Lu Liuliu to play. Only the owner of the recycle bin and a few policemen who were kicked out of the kitchen by their team leader looked at each other in silence.

Finally, the three people in the kitchen came out with the food. The owner of the recycling station lit up his eyes and hurried over to serve the food and get the bowls and chopsticks. To be honest, I thought that luckily dinner was served, and if the stalemate continued, he might have to check a section of account to forcibly open the topic.

This meal is not only a thank you to the owner of the recycling station and Haishi Criminal Police Brigade for their help, but also the first trial operation of Qian Erbai's food stall. Of course, the effect satisfied him. After dinner, Qian Erbai sent the guests away, and brought them some freshly made snacks that the guests were full of praise for, and said with a smile: "When my snacks are spread out , you must come over and support me." Everyone nodded repeatedly, wishing that he would set up the stall immediately.

The original owner knows how to cook, but his cooking skills are not good. He only stays at the level of being cooked and edible, which is far from delicious. Compared with the level of Chef Qian Erbai, it is even more unattractive up. But no one knew what Shen Chenxin's cooking skills were, and even very few people knew that Shen Chenxin could cook. No matter what, people would be amazed, so they simply let the astonishment go to the extreme.

In fact, according to Qian Erbai's character in the past, he would still allow time for himself to progress step by step, but now that Xia Changdian's whereabouts are unknown, if he delays for a while, it may be more dangerous, so he can't take care of too much, he needs Money also needs a token that can connect him with Diandian, so he found a plausible excuse and directly used his cooking skills. Fortunately, although World Consciousness was slightly critical, it did not raise any objections.

After the application for the booth is completed, the tools and dining carts needed for the snack business have been ordered by someone, and the purchasing point of the raw materials has been selected, and the food stall will open as soon as possible.

The most popular street in the night market is the snack street. There are all kinds of food on the street, and there are almost all kinds of food. All kinds of salty, sweet, sour, spicy flavors float in the air, steam and fireworks are intertwined, and heat surges The movement is accompanied by the cool night breeze, intertwined into the most prosperous human flavor of Haishi, a second- and third-tier city.

Qian Erbai's food stall is just an ordinary small tricycle, with "Old White Barbecue" posted on the door, inside the carriage is a charcoal fire in an iron trough, smoked meat skewers seasoned, wooden sticks collide with each other to make a crisp sound, and the grease drips and burns. The blue fireworks were set off, and the men, women and children in the front row of the car were not afraid of the smoke and smoke, and stared at the boss's dancing hands as if they were watching acrobatics. The little Mazar was already full.

The unique taste and affordable price have accumulated a large number of loyal customers for him. It just so happened that the TV station was reporting on the street stall economy again, and the extremely hot scene at Laobai's BBQ became the most eye-catching scene in the program that day. After that, diners from all walks of life read the report and came to taste it. Qian Erbai's food stall opened up the market more and more, and gradually became a big brother of the night market.

The big tree attracts the wind, Qian Erbai's business is good, and naturally other people's business will suffer, so someone reported to the urban management department that Qian Erbai illegally occupied the convenience road, and polluted the environment with open-air barbecues, so Qian Erbai was ordered to rectify, Forced to suspend business.

Occupying a convenient road is nonsense, but the open-air barbecue is indeed true, but his cigarette lighting is nothing compared to other

stall .

Laobai BBQ quit, the diners felt sorry, and some emotionally scolded the person who reported the report as a peer rivalry, with impure thoughts, and wished that Laobai BBQ would survive this test, saying, "Laobai BBQ will be open on the day it opens. They must all come to join us."

Qian Erbai was very moved, so he left a message under the post: "Laobai BBQ will reopen soon, the new store is under renovation, please look forward to it."

Someone discovered the difference, and after analyzing it, he couldn't help but exclaim. The whistleblower said that Laobai's barbecue was illegally occupying the road and grilling in the open air. Laobai rented the storefront and reopened it.

In fact, Qian Erbai didn't have the idea of ​​trying to separate from the whistleblower, he just happened to find a shop for sale at a low price, which was very suitable for opening a barbecue restaurant both in terms of location and structure. After all, mobile stalls are not a long-term solution, and a fixed address can better retain foodies who yearn for a stable life.

The business in the night market was booming, Qian Erbai didn't forget to fight on multiple fronts, he picked up the old business of the original owner, invested 100,000 in the futures business, and didn't care about it any more. It was too wasteful to idle a lot of time during the day, so I sold the small tricycle, replaced it with an electric car, and registered as a rider of Kangaroo Flash.

In this way, delivering food during the day, doing barbecue at night, and managing futures in his spare time, Qian Erbai gradually accumulated some money in his hands, and the environmental protection cause that the original owner fought to the death came back into his sight.

Since taking down the storefront, he has updated the equipment and replaced all of them with smokeless barbecues (for this reason, he has indeed lost some old customers who love the smoked taste. After that, he carefully studied the grilling method and finally used it The smoke-free grilled food also has the aroma of fireworks, which attracts diners with unique tastes.) The packaging bags are also all degradable or recyclable, which greatly reduces the waste of resources and pollution of the environment.

After hearing about his thoughts, Liu Qingfeng said with a smile that he is worthy of being "shen environmental protection". It is admirable that he still does not change his original intention when he starts over again, but then reminds him not to repeat the same mistakes again. Environmental protection is not only a matter of one person, Nor is it a one-off thing.

Qian Erbai nodded in agreement, he is not the original owner, he will not make the same mistakes as the original owner, and the original owner has already died for this once, so if he does it again, he must be cautious and take it step by step.

A reminder sound came from the mobile phone, interrupting Qian Erbai's memories: "You have arrived at the store, please pick up your meal in time."

Qian Erbai stopped the electric car, opened the door and walked in.

...

Li Ernan received encouragement from his crush early in the morning. His mood was like boiling water, half beautiful and bubbling. He changed his clothes, took the key, and shouted at Tang Chen's half-covered room. Said: "I'm leaving! Remember to eat something in the morning, don't delay going to school!"

Tang Chen responded, but didn't come out, not knowing what he was busy in the room.

Li Ernan changed into some, opened the door and went out. There were two garbage bags by the door, which should have been packed by Tang Chen this morning and placed outside. He picked up the garbage bag, hummed a song and went downstairs.

There were a lot of bamboo sticks in the garbage bag. I accidentally hung it up when I was going out, and the bag was torn. Fortunately, the things inside were relatively large and did not fall out. Li Ernan quickly grabbed the bottom of the bag and ran towards the trash can. As soon as it reached the mouth of the trash can, the bag fell apart completely, and all the things inside fell out. Li Ernan looked at the messy trash can and said sorry to the cleaner in his heart.

Suddenly, he saw that the top of the culprit's bamboo stick didn't seem to be clean, but had meat on it. It seemed that it hadn't been touched at all. He thought that this stick accidentally fell on the ground, so it kept its original appearance, but then he found that all the wooden sticks were covered with meat, and they were all packed in garbage bags intact!

He was a little angry and distressed, how much would it cost to buy so much meat. What's more, this is Brother Bai's wish, Tang Chen can't just throw it away even if he doesn't want to eat it, it's too wasteful!

He frowned, took deep breaths angrily, and thought that last night in order to prevent Tang Chen from thinking that he was spending money recklessly, he said it was left over from the dinner party. Let's eat. He flattened his mouth and muttered: If you think it's unhygienic, you can leave it, if you don't want to eat it, you can give it to me, why waste it, really, prodigal child! Fortunately, the ribs were not given to him yesterday.

Tang Chen stood in front of the window and watched Li Ernan leave. He turned around and went into Li Ernan's bedroom. He took out the diary from under the bed and opened it.

On the latest page, I wrote a lot of things, most of which were complaining about the men in the bathhouse who didn't take a bath for a long time, heavy body odor, hairy body, smelly feet, etc., and then wrote about who drank too much alcohol at the party yesterday Good quality, finally wrote about him, Tang Chen took out his mobile phone, and took a picture of this paragraph about him:

"Tang Chen is too dependent on me, so that while I have the satisfaction of being a parent, I also have more Given a responsibility, I am willing to do my best to take care of him and give him the best life. I also hope that he can grow up and get out of the haze of losing a loved one as soon as possible. Besides, Tang Chen is not young anymore, should he find a girl? A friend, or a boyfriend? Sure enough, as soon as you become a parent, you will inevitably want to urge you to get married. This may be the happiness and troubles of the parents."

He sneered, put the notebook back in the same way, and said to himself : "Marriage urging? It's a good idea." He turned his head to look at the wall, where there was a small mirror, and he smiled very brightly in the mirror. He suddenly withdrew his smile, turned and walked out of the bedroom.

The author has something to say: Small theater:

Qian Erbai: use emoticons to defeat emoticons

[Shen Chenxin]: [Drink more hot water.jpg] [Friendship cheers.jpg] [An apple a day keeps the doctor away.jpg 】

Li Ernan: Brother Bai cares about me so much, happy!

[Li Ernan]: /Smile/

Qian Erbai: ...

[Shen Chenxin]: ...

Li Ernan: Why is Brother Bai angry again? So flustered, but keep smiling.

[Li Ernan]: /Smile/

Elders really like to use /smile/ this expression, especially when this expression appears behind the teacher's praise, the attack power is almost doubled. It makes you confused, wondering whether you should say "thank you teacher" or "teacher, I was wrong"...