Chapter 47

After dinner, Qian Erbai endured the shame in his heart and rolled on the ground, exposing his white hairy belly. This is the most irresistible thing humans can do.

Sure enough, the barrage screamed: "Ah! Belly! Suck it! Rua it! Squeeze him!" The

clerk was also heartbroken, watching the snow-white belly secretly swallowing saliva, holding it with his little hand and letting go , Let go and hold it again, every cell in the body is eager to try.

But he still remembered the scene when he was almost scratched by the tortoiseshell cat when he wanted to touch him, so he finally withdrew his evil little hand.

He looked around, why didn't he see his two little friends?

"Little cat, where's your little partner? That very fierce little tortoiseshell, and a little black mop?" he asked.

The audience on the barrage laughed, thinking that the clerk's naming ability was too weak, and what the hell is the little mop.

People in the same city recalled the recent massive "Zero Stray Cats" campaign and asked if they had been caught by rescue stations.

People who don't know the reason wonder what the relationship between catching cats and creating a civilized city is, thinking that this is depriving cats and dogs of their freedom.

Others took the opportunity to publicize the rescue station's adoption policy for stray cats and dogs, calling on caring people to adopt instead of buying, and use actions to give stray fur children a home.

Among them, an audience member of a shelter said that they had just taken in a few wild cats, one of which happened to be a tortoiseshell cat, and there were also black cats. They private messaged some photos to the clerk, suggesting that he could send the little raccoon along with them.

He saw the kitten lying obediently on the blanket, its clear eyes were shining, and for a moment he felt that it could understand human speech, so he subconsciously showed it the photo and said, "Little kitten, look Are there any friends of yours in there?"

Qian Erbai really saw the terrified and angry tortoise shell staring as if saying "Let me go out and scratch you to death", but Mop didn't see it, so it barked and continued to look at the clerk.

The clerk turned the phone around and looked at the string of "Fuck, did Brother Cat just nod?" on the bullet screen. He felt that he was not the only one who was stupid in the world, so he felt relieved, and at the same time felt that sending the kitten It's a good idea to go to a shelter, it's better than letting him starve and freeze outside.

So, he pulled off the sleeves of his clothes, wrapped his hands with the sleeves, and tentatively stretched towards Qian Erbai cautiously.

Qian Erbai didn't move.

The clerk was ecstatic in his heart, but still maintained an extremely slow speed, and finally put his hand on the kitten's head. Seeing that it didn't object, he hugged the little raccoon through the thick clothes.

He originally wanted to go directly to the shelter, but then remembered that the store was still open, so he hesitated for a while, unable to make up his mind.

The staff of the shelter sent a private message: "Our name is the Home of Claws, and we are open between 8 o'clock every morning and evening. You can send it over during this period. I see that the kitten's hind leg seems to be broken. I am a veterinarian. I will send it to you tomorrow." You can check him yourself." The

clerk hurriedly replied "Yes" and carried the kitten into the convenience store.

He found a milk box for the kitten, put a blanket in it, put a hot water bottle, and put it at his feet. He talked to the cat from time to time: "Today, I feel sorry for you to stay in the box for one night. I will send you to your friend's place tomorrow morning, okay?"

Qian Erbai hugged the warm hot water bottle, facing him meowed.

The clerk was very happy when he was encouraged, and chatted with him more happily: "If you want to go to the toilet, just tell me, and I will open the door for you. There is no cat litter here, and you can't pee in the box, otherwise you will have no place." Asleep. Right?"

"Meow~" Qian Erbai yawned, and lazily responded to the clerk. He never thought that humans would be so talkative when they were alone with cats and dogs.

Lu Liuliu raised his chest proudly: "You know it's not easy for us! Back when I was a husky, when you were on a business trip for ten days and a half a month, the master would put his arms around me and chat with me, better than him. Say it!"

Qian Erbai flicked his tail boredly, and patted Lu Liuliu's round head that had shrunk in approval.

This accident also caused a lot of damage to Liuliu, otherwise he would not have been unable to enter the world of the Internet.

The clerk was playing FreeCell on the computer, looked down at the kitten from time to time, and asked "Are you hungry, do you want to eat?" "Thirsty, do you want to drink water?" It was caught, coiled into a ball, and "snoring" softly.

The clerk's heart was melted by the cuteness. Hearing the "snoring" sound like an engine, he took out his mobile phone to record it again, with a smirk on his face that a cat slave could understand at a glance.

At last it was 11 o'clock, and his night shift was over.

I took two packs of ham and one bag of bread from the shelf, and after scanning the QR code to pay, the clerk picked up the cardboard box containing the civet cat. "Let's go! I've wronged you to stay in the dormitory with me today."

After locking the door and lowering the fire curtain, he put the cardboard box on the pedal in front of the electric car, covered it carefully with a blanket, and took the opportunity to catch the cat. After touching the cat's head, he happily rode a small electric donkey towards the dormitory building.

Qian Erbai shook his ears, pretending not to feel it.

The night wind was a bit strong, and the hot water bottle was still warm. Qian Erbai was huddled in the box, wrapped in flannel towels, and covered with a thick blanket on his head, so he didn't feel cold at all.

Most of the boys' dormitories at University Y have room for six people. But in the room, four of the most common iron frame bunk beds are generally placed, in order to facilitate the students to put their suitcases.

The lights were turned off in the dormitory, and it was quiet.

Before entering the door, he whispered to the civet cat: "Be sure to be quiet after entering, don't wake them up. Don't run around, be careful if the auntie in charge finds out, she will throw you out."

Qian Erbai's green His eyes glowed faintly in the night, he blinked lightly, with a cute face.

The clerk tiptoed open the door and walked in. Find his bed in the dark. The clerk lives in the lower bunk.

He put the kitten and the box on the ground beside the bed, and then lay down on the bed lightly.

He turned over cautiously and moved closer to the edge of the bed. Hearing the sound of the kitten "purring" in the box, he suddenly felt relaxed all over his body. All fatigue and worries disappeared. Kittens are indeed the most healing creatures!

He sighed softly, then closed his eyes contentedly, and quickly fell asleep.

In his sleep, he owned his own house, with bright and clean windows, three bedrooms and one living room, and a cute kitten with a strong figure, flying around the walls of his house.

Whenever he came home, the kitten would always hear the sound immediately, and would rush out from the corner of the room as quickly as possible, circling around his feet and screaming "Mimi". A pair of amber eyes opened wide on Yuanyuan's face, and he could see his own reflection in them.

He bent down to pick it up, and the kitten raised its head to rub against his chin. It was fluffy and soft, like a cloud with the fragrance of sunshine.

Immersed in his dream, he couldn't help curling the corners of his mouth.

In a half-dream and half-awake state, he vaguely remembered something that he seemed to have forgotten, a rather important thing...

what was it?

Suddenly, the sound of the toilet flushing sounded in my ears: "Wow--"

"Oh!" He suddenly remembered, and opened his eyes suddenly, "He didn't prepare cat litter, how did the cat go to the toilet?!" The

sky gradually brightened, but the alarm hadn't sounded yet, his roommate They gathered around his bed, amazed, as if looking at some rare treasure.

Seeing him wake up, the boss of the dormitory pointed to the cat in the cardboard box and asked, "Fourth, where did you get this kitten? Isn't it amazing?"

"Huh?" Amazing? How amazing? The clerk was inexplicable.

The youngest had a strange face and a distorted expression, as if he picked up a gold ingot and dared not tell others but couldn't help but want to show it off. He said, "You know, it just used the toilet and it flushed itself!" the

clerk said. Even more confused: cat? flush? Am I awake, or are you all crazy?

Qian Erbai turned over, pretending that the dispute outside had nothing to do with him, and continued to sleep.

Now there are so many smart animals on the Internet that seem to have become smart, and I just went to a human toilet, which can only be regarded as a routine operation. Should not be arrested and studied.

The clerk had a hasty breakfast and fed Qian Erbai another egg, then picked up the carton again, rode on the electric bike, and rushed to the destination according to the route provided by the veterinarian.

At a quarter past eight, the clerk came to the door of "Claw House" with the cardboard box containing the raccoon cat.

The young lady in the white anti-scratch suit opened the door for him, glanced at the little lihua in the box, who was not at all afraid of life with big round eyes, and said with a smile: "This is the cat from the live broadcast yesterday. It's so cute."

She didn't touch the kitten rashly, but asked the clerk to put the box on the examination table, put on gloves, and dangled a piece of freeze-dried chicken in front of the cat's nose.

Qian Erbai came out cooperatively, chased after the jerky and took two bites.

The staff waiting next to it saw the opportunity and rushed forward with a thick towel, and wrapped the cat in one hand to prevent it from struggling to escape or scratching and biting the staff.

Qian Erbai's fake cat meowed twice symbolically, and then concentrated on eating jerky, perfectly playing the role of a simple and naive foodie cat with no deep experience in the world.

After taking the ear temperature and drawing a small tube of blood, Qian Erbai has his own cubicle. In the cat room, the middle and upper floors, and the black fences, they are low-key and grand.

The clerk saw the three-flowered tortoiseshell squatting in the compartment next to Qian Erbai. Its brown eyes and pupils stood up like snakes, emitting a fierce light, and bared its teeth at all the humans who came in.

The clerk said to Qian Erbai in surprise: "Did you see the little cat? Your little friend is next door to you! But what about the little mop? It doesn't seem to be here." He quickly scanned all the cats in the house, but found nothing That little black cat.

Then

Qian Erbai responded to him a few times, then lowered his head and started to eat. One egg is not enough to digest. The cat looks small, but the energy consumption is very fast.

The clerk looked at the little civet cat who was buried in his meal and didn't hurt anyone at all, and was pushed out by the veterinarian lady reluctantly.