Chapter 56

(Xianyuan) I heard that I am a Detective txt, the whole world is chasing me, special soldiers start from their talents, Dai Canming, Xu Zhengdao (Qingcheng Wuji) cultural frontline novels, the return of the king of entertainment, God's son-in-law Wushuang, Concubine Liang has a white moonlight in her heart, Fade Chen's skillful hand rejuvenates the spring, and

Xiao Ke rides the electric bike so fast that it almost drifts all the way to the shed.

He didn't care about charging, and rushed home to open the door. Seeing the two cats and one dog sitting upright on the sofa, he finally felt relieved.

After closing the door with his hand, Xiao Ke bent down, supported his knees, and gasped hard.

Lu Liuliu blinked her small eyes, tilted her head and looked at the boy at the door, with a disdainful expression on her face.

After recovering his breath, Xiao Ke straightened up, but seeing an inexplicably extra husky, he encountered another difficulty.

Where did Brother Mao pick up this dog? Could it be that it was abducted from someone else's house?

He sent the photo of the little husky to the owner group of the community, wanting to see if it was someone's lost pet.

Lu Liuliu's appearance is a mix of husky and Su Mu. When he is serious, he is quite photogenic. His round blue eyes are staring at the camera, and the corners of his mouth are stretched into a line, making him look majestic and aloof.

Most of the owners in the group are furry lovers. Seeing such a cute dog, they all like it very much and can't help but praise it for its good looks.

This also leads to their own hairy children.

Everyone started talking freely, talking about pets' appearance to personality, from appearance to IQ, and then began to complain that raising cats and dogs takes time and money, taking a bath is not easy, and always wants to run outside, day by day I can't finish my heart.

But when it comes to the cuteness of their cats, sons, dogs, and daughters, these people don't care about any troubles, and one by one they turn into crazy monsters who post cats and dogs, throwing photos and videos crazily.

The whole group immediately turned into a pet raising experience discussion forum, brushing the claiming revelation posted by Xiao Ke to the top.

He had to repost it, focusing on asking if anyone had seen the dog.

An owner who experienced the dog king fight in the morning replied: "It's a bit like the husky that caused trouble in the morning, but that dog is much bigger than yours, and it's not a skewer."

Lu Liuliu turned over Rolling eyes, what a bunch of strings, it's a mixed race.

Xiao Ke looked at Lu Liuliu, and compared it with the husky in the screenshot of the video, and felt that it was indeed a bit similar. The unruly eyes seemed to be carved out of the same mold.

He stretched out his hand to pat the dog's head, and quickly withdrew his hand before Lu Liuliu opened his mouth to bite him—this is a life-saving kung fu practiced on Brother Mao.

He looked thoughtfully at the two dog faces, nodded for a while and said: "I see."

Lu Liuliu looked at him suspiciously: "Oh?" What do you know?

Xiao Ke rubbed his hands, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt it made sense, and said: "You are the son of this husky, your father made a big noise in the community this morning just to send you in quietly, right?! Brother Mao I went out today to pick you up, right?!"

Lu Liuliu: "..." You know a hammer.

Qian Erbai felt that Xiao Ke's imagination was a little too rich, but he accidentally ran into a few truths, studying science and engineering is really a waste of talent.

Xiao Ke was actually joking.

Although he always thinks about how smart Brother Mao is, he seems to have become a spirit, but that's because he knows that animals can't really become spirits.

And if one day a scientist announces that "animals can become sperm, there are facts to prove it", he must stay away from Brother Mao immediately.

"Ye Gong loves dragons" is nothing more than that. But it is also human nature.

The group was speculating about the origin of the husky that suddenly appeared and then seemed to disappear out of thin air.

No one has seen this dog before, and no one has seen it again since then. There are different opinions for a while, there are ethical versions, suspenseful versions, and supernatural versions.

Xiao Ke looked at it for a while, and felt that these people's brains were inferior to his own, and he was a little proud.

He posted the dog's photo on a dog-hunting website, and left a contact information that is not commonly used but has never been sold.

He thought: If you find its original owner, then return it to the original owner, and if you don't find it, keep it. Who told Brother Cat to bring it back.

He looked around at the furniture that was still brand new and in good condition, and shed tears of distress in advance.

Li Silu came back late today, and the first thing she did when she got home was to knock on Xiao Ke's door.

She desperately wanted to see Pitt for herself, to make sure for herself that it was indeed unharmed. As for the dog, it was not so important.

Xiao Ke has already told her his guess, including some discussions in the group, which she also saw on her mobile phone.

She has no opinion on Xiao Ke's decision to raise a dog. Anyway, the cat is already a family of two families, and it is not a big deal to raise a dog together.

She picked up Xia Changdian, looked back and forth, and made sure that the kitten in her hand was indeed full of beards and tails, so she was really relieved.

She raised her hand to lightly slap the kitten's buttocks, and said, "I'll let you be naughty!"

"Meow!" Bad guy!

Xia Changdian protested, and tried his best to twist his body, trying to escape from this woman's clutches.

After the beating, Li Silu felt a little distressed, so she rubbed him.

Xia Changdian was even more unhappy, molesting the little cat in front of Brother Mao, it was too shameful.

He stared wide-eyed, complaining all over his face, and threatened Li Silu with a drawn-out tone: "Meow!" At the same time, he showed the tips of his little claws, which he had just cut and had no deterrent effect.

Li Silu grabbed his four little paws, put them in his hands, and then held the kitten up to his eyes like the elder baboon lifted Simba, and persuaded him earnestly: "You still have to talk back to mom, and mom hits you!" It's for your own good, who told you to run around without saying hello."

"Meow!" I followed Brother Mao, not running around. Xia Changdian tried to defend himself.

Li Silu nodded his little head: "It's not okay to follow Brother Mao, Brother Mao himself is a child, how dangerous is it for you two kittens to go out alone?"

"Meow—" No, Brother Mao is the best! Xia Changdian retorted, shaking his head to avoid the other party's protruding fingers.

Li Silu decided to end the conversation. She pressed the kitten's claws that were strongly resisting, buried her face in his soft stomach, and quickly rubbed against him, saying: "It's good if you know what's wrong. Diandian is the most obedient, mom." I love you!"

Xia Changdian who was forced to admit his mistake was very dissatisfied, but he couldn't struggle out. He wouldn't really show his paws to Li Silu, he could only resign himself to his fate and hang in her arms, staring at Qian Erbai eagerly.

Qian Erbai thought it was funny, just now, one person, one cat, you and I, even got the same words. After living together for a long time, even the brain waves are synchronized.

He blinked at Diandian, signaling him to be calm, and then gave Lu Liuliu a wink.

Li Silu chatted with Xiao Ke and was about to leave when the little mixed-race husky suddenly ran over and walked around her feet, and raised its blue eyes to look at her longingly (Xia Changdian in his arms). The tail wags like it's about to take off.

Although Husky's behavior style has always been complained by people, but his appearance is very good. Looking up at you like this, looking at you intently, his eyes are shining like water, cute and pitiful, few people can resist this temptation. ?

Of course, Li Silu couldn't say no to such a cute creature. She knelt down and touched its furry, round head, her voice lowered: "Little guy, why are you following me?"

Lu Liuliu whimpered softly, lowered her head and put her hand against it, shaking her head to let the She touched it, and even touched her wet nose to the palm of her hand, her intention of inviting pets was clearly revealed.

Li Silu's heart was about to melt, she rubbed the dog's head hard, and then scratched its chin. But the other hand has always held Xia Changdian firmly.

Seeing that this move didn't work, Lu Liuliu had no choice but to use his ultimate move.

It kicked its hind legs to the ground, jumped up with a "bass", threw itself into Li Silu's arms, enthusiastically washed her face with its tongue, and at the same time shouted to Xia

Changdian : "Run!" Taking advantage of the chaos to escape, he ran into Brother Mao's bedroom as soon as he landed, and didn't come out without saying anything.

Xiao Ke hurried to control the overexcited dog, took out a pack of tissues and handed it to Li Silu, and said, "I'm really sorry, it may like you too much, and I don't even have this kind of treatment."

Li Silu wiped her face, also Not angry. She waved her hand and said, "It's okay. When I was a child, I had a golden retriever at home, and it was more enthusiastic than it."

She looked at the little husky with her mouth open and tongue out, and looked at the happy little husky again. The cat bedroom with its eyes closed, has a complex expression.

Xiao Ke was a little embarrassed, the scene just now looked like he was slapping the other side - the dog diverted Li Silu's attention, and then suddenly attacked him to make him overwhelmed, so as to create opportunities for Diandian to escape - he glanced at Brother Mao, thinking : Could this be Brother Mao's idea?

Qian Erbai jumped off the sofa, walked over slowly, and squatted in front of Li Silu, the intention of seeing off the guests was obvious.

Xiao Ke made a gesture to bring Diandian out of the cat's bedroom. Li Silu sighed, shook his head and said, "Since Diandian doesn't want to leave, let him stay with you for one night. Otherwise, he will have to come here again in the middle of the night. "

Xiao Ke touched his nose and nodded in agreement.

Watched by a person, a cat and a dog, Li Silu walked out of 1602, she opened the door of her room, and turned around to find that the three were still looking at her at the door, dignified and neat, like a family.

Xiao Ke also waved at her, showing his big white teeth, looking warm and handsome under the orange light of the porch.

Li Silu smiled back and said, "Good night, everyone." Then he closed the door.

Leaning her back against the door, she touched her chest, where her heart beat unexpectedly fast.

Xiao Ke also closed the door, and when he turned around, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror from the corner of his eye and smiled silly.

He couldn't help but regret, was his expression so ugly just now? He raised the corners of his mouth in front of the mirror, revealing eight teeth again... It seems that the smile is too wide, why don't you restrain yourself?

He thought, retracting the corners of his lips, revealing two rows of eight teeth—this is too funny, hahaha, Bugs Bunny?

He looked in the mirror thinking about how the "eight-toothed smile" works, the expression on his face kept changing, and he accidentally met a pair of blue black eyes.

Those eyes were set on an innocent dog face, looking at him inquisitively, without blinking, making him uncomfortable.

"Ahem," he stood up straight, and raised his hand to turn off the porch light, "Okay, don't look at it, go to bed!" He raised his foot and kicked the dog in the air, then walked quickly into the bedroom, and closed the door .

Lu Liuliu was wandering around in front of the mirror. It shook its tail and grinned again, imitating Xiao Ke's appearance just now, showing two rows of small deciduous teeth—"Pfft, hahahaha, so funny!" 

Shut up, looked left and right, saw that the surroundings were pitch black, and the living room was quiet, then put away his expression, put on a grim face, and trotted all the way to scratch the door of the cat's bedroom.