Chapter 159

The screenwriter was sitting in the corner with his laptop in his hands, frantically typing on the keyboard with both hands, with a silly smile on his face, looking creepy.

The assistant director couldn't stop looking at the time, frowning on his anxious face. If he hadn't made a bald head in advance, he would have started pulling his hair out a long time ago.

Just when he couldn't bear to send someone to knock on the door of the dressing room, the door suddenly opened.

Xia Changdian pushed Qian Erbai out of the dressing room. The two of them were neatly dressed, with calm expressions, as if nothing had happened in the past twenty minutes.

In fact, the two did nothing. After all, they still remember that they are doing a show, even if they have privileges, they cannot be abused without restriction like this. Besides, the two of them are still very reserved in nature, and they don't want to be as unrestrained as the native residents of the Commonwealth - they can play sports happily even when they know that someone is guarding them outside - so the two just kissed very restrainedly, and waited for their respective bodies to relax. After his reaction subsided, he walked out of the dressing room.

The screenwriter was obviously a little disappointed, and even doubted the ability of his boss. But she only dared to complain silently in her heart, if she really wanted to ask, she would be able to rest at home from now on. She quietly glanced at Qian Erbai, and said in her heart: I can't change the boss in reality, but in my script, he must be mighty and brave!

Thinking of the little theater in the dressing room that she had just written halfway through, a weird smile appeared on her face again.

Seeing that the two finally came out, the assistant director heaved a sigh of relief, and hurriedly asked the makeup artist to touch up the makeup of the two, and at the same time notified the director and professional bodyguards to take their positions and prepare to go.

The makeup artist carefully wiped off the remaining lipstick on Xia Changdian's lips, and took out a new one. When Xia Changdian first came out of the dressing room, his cheeks were smoky, and the corners of his eyes were charming, which was more attractive than the image of the innocent beauty before. This gave her a sudden new inspiration.

The apple red mirror lip glaze is applied deep and lightly on the inside and outside of the two soft and plump lips. The red is delicate and charming, and the red is lovely. Matched with the pink blush on the cheeks, Xia Changdian's whole person is as delicate as a rose. Drunken, as sweet as cherries wrapped in honey.

The make-up artist took two steps back and looked at Xia Changdian with a smile. His eyes were shining, as if hiding stars. She nodded in satisfaction, rolled her eyes, and leaned closer to Xia Changdian and whispered: "The ingredients of these two lip glosses from Forever's are edible, and they taste like maple apples. By the way, the last one It still tastes like peaches. Have you tasted it?"

Xia Changdian subconsciously pursed his lips, and the tip of his tongue tasted a little peach mixed with apple syrup. Thinking of the entangled breathing in the dressing room, his heart beat faster, and his cheeks blushed. .

The makeup artist screamed excitedly in her heart, and quietly took out her mobile phone. Just as she was about to take a sneak shot of the breathtaking scenery in front of her, she heard a low and magnetic voice behind her: "I've tasted it." It was Qian Erbai who didn't know when stood by.

Looking back at Qian Erbai with warm eyes and Xia Changdian with shy face, the make-up artist understood, and his movements became more agile. Ma Liu packed the cosmetic box, bowed his head and left with interest.

Xia Changdian was embarrassed by Qian Erbai's look, he raised his head and glared at him: "What are you looking at?!"

Qian Erbai took Xia Changdian's hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it lightly, then squeezed it into his palm, He smiled and said, "Honey, you are so beautiful."

Feeling the sometimes light and sometimes heavy force from his fingers, Xia Changdian thought for a moment, raised his fingers to scratch the palms of the big hands holding him, and bent his lips sideways. Looking at Qian Erbai, his brother's eyes looking at him became more and more fiery, so he nimbly pulled out his hand and smiled proudly at Qian Erbai: "Of course."

Qian Erbai loved his proud and lively look very much . She has such a small appearance, she just wants to hold her in her arms and love her carefully.

Looking at the two people staring at each other affectionately on the screen, the assistant director felt that he had received a knowing blow. He touched his bare head and silently took a sip from the thermos bottle filled with wolfberry health-preserving tea. I am a man who dedicates his life to his career. There is no need for love in the world of the strong!

The continent of Plato is a continent that advocates love, even its shape on the map is a green love heart. In the more than 3,000-year history of Plato's continent, the word "love" is as bright and eternal as the sun, and those historical materials and literary and artistic works that describe touching love stories from ancient times to the present are as insignificant as the stars in the Milky Way. The number is countless. The most exaggerated period even has no official history, only countless "monarch anecdotes" and "history of the prince's love".

The people of Plato are industrious and brave, forge ahead in unity, and have created many incredible miracles, but as soon as they have a relationship with the word "love", they will immediately lose their minds and do many ridiculous things.

Swan Lake Park is one of the most representative.

This place was originally a nobleman's manor. During the peace war, the Allied Forces of the Twenty-Two Nations shouted the slogan "Eliminate oppression and build a republic", which immediately aroused the response of all the oppressed people. Anti-empire and anti-monarchy teams swept across Plato. mainland. As the vested interests of the monarchy era, the aristocrats naturally became the target of the Union Army's struggle.

The manor was besieged by the Union Army and the oppressed people, and the voice of "executing the noble class" became louder and louder. At this time, the nobleman walked out of the gate alone with his hands raised, and he said tearfully: "I can let you deal with it. I just hope that you can let go of this manor. This is the place where the love of my life rests. If possible, please allow me to kill myself, and then throw me into the Swan Lake. I hope to meet my love with dignity. "

Everyone was deeply moved when they heard this, and some even proposed to let the nobles live, and uttered the classic "love brain" quotations such as "A person with love in his heart must not be too bad", completely forgetting the but who stood in front of them. The noble lord who oppressed and exploited them for most of their lives! What is the position of the person who said such sympathetic and touching words?

What's even more incredible is that this proposal has been approved by more and more people! Therefore, the leader of the Union Army obeyed the public opinion, let the nobleman go, and allowed him to continue living in the manor.

Although the second half of the nobleman's life was equivalent to being under house arrest in the manor, he ate, drank, and served him well. Not to mention his life was safe, and there was a special person to write stories to show his beautiful love, so his old age was quite nourishing. It was not until the death of the nobleman that the manor was returned to the Federation and turned into a park.

The stories of nobles and their lovers are still being circulated, and even the swan in the lake is said to be the embodiment of nobles and their lovers. People come to visit the park in an endless stream, take photos by the lake, make wishes to the newly erected swan statues by the lake, pray for beautiful love, rent the park as a wedding venue, and the swans in the lake are the witnesses of the wedding...

Until later, once in the aristocratic A domestic servant accidentally exposed the truth—the nobleman is actually a personality addict, and also has a sadistic habit. He has had four husbands, but each of them has not survived for five years. Swan The lakeside is indeed the resting place of his lover, but besides his four husbands, there are no less than ten servants and male favorites who were beaten to death by him, and even boys...

People Only then did they realize that the love story they had been talking about was actually just a lie carefully fabricated by a bloodthirsty liar in order to win people's sympathy and escape opportunities for himself. And while tourists are extolling the nobleman's infatuation and devotion, and praising the moving love between him and his lover, those poor people who were persecuted to death by the nobleman's so-called "love" are lying on the soil under their feet Weeping silently.

Some people were outraged and asked to dig up the land by the lake to prove the authenticity, but they were opposed by more people. The specific reasons can be guessed without much thought. In the end, this matter was settled like that. After all, the aristocrats have long passed away, and there is no proof of death, so there is no way to verify the authenticity of the servant's words. As time goes by and people forget, Swan Lake is still the symbol of that poignant love. And the so-called truth is gradually not being paid attention to.

As the stars change and the world changes, what changes is the face of the world, but what remains unchanged is the yearning and admiration for love of the people of Plato mainland. Even because of the collision and fusion of different cultures since modern times, the younger generation's views on love are even more impressive. don't know.

For example, those two little girls who were dressed in a somewhat gothic dark style and stood hand in hand watching the swans by the lake, when they mentioned the nobleman's love lie, they were sincerely envious, and even called it for romance. "To love him is to kill him", "The only way to keep a person by your side forever is to make him a specimen and bring him into the coffin after death"... These words sound creepy.

Xia Changdian frowned, couldn't bear to listen anymore, pushed Qian Erbai past them quickly.

Hearing the click of the heels of his lover behind him, Qian Erbai knew that he was in a bad mood, so he pointed to the gazebo to the side and said, "Honey, let's go there and have a rest."

Xia Changdian didn't say a word, pushing People entered the gazebo.

Qian Erbai turned the wheelchair and faced Xia Changdian, "Aren't you happy?" The small face under the wide-brimmed hat was serious, the two beautiful eyebrows were twisted, and the corners of the mouth were also turned down, obviously angry.

Xia Changdian took a breath, his cheeks puffed up slightly. There was no one around, but the radio microphone attached to the two of them was still working, so he just shook his head slightly with puffed cheeks.

Qian Erbai took Xia Changdian's hand, tugged lightly, and pulled him into his arms. He squeezed Xia Changdian's face, bowed his head and kissed him again, and comforted him: "Baby is not angry anymore, ah. Why are they so angry?" It has nothing to do with us, it's rare to go out on a date together, don't think about those unhappy things. Okay?"

Xia Changdian nodded, his cheeks flushed slightly. He sat on Qian Erbai's lap, with his arms on Qian Erbai's shoulders. Because he was shy and because he was in a public place, he felt a little nervous, and his fingers curled up involuntarily, grabbing Qian Erbai's clothes, but his eyes froze. Looking at each other without blinking.

This pair of clear blue eyes are crystal clear, pure and innocent, but they seem to be expressing a silent invitation. Qian Erbai can't help but be tempted, and there is a bad impulse in his heart. If such a pair of beautiful eyes cry, , it must be as clear and charming as the rain-washed sky.

He lowered his eyes to avoid Xia Changdian's wholeheartedly trusting gaze, and slowly approached those lips that were said to taste like honey.

Xia Changdian naturally guessed Qian Erbai's thoughts, feeling his brother's approaching breath, his heartbeat gradually accelerated, his lips pursed uncomfortably, and then quickly relaxed, but he let out a "boo" sound unexpectedly, like Actively asking for a kiss. The arms around the waist tightened instantly, and the body temperature of each other suddenly rose, Xia Changdian couldn't help closing his eyes.

The author has something to say: The apple red lip glaze is really good-looking, hee hee hee hee

cough, it's my fault that I get stuck here, but I'm really sleepy today, so I'll continue tomorrow. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm