Chapter 42

When it was almost nine o'clock, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother came back.

Xia Changdian stood beside Qian Erbai like a little daughter-in-law, thinking about whether to discuss with Brother Xiong and when to tell Qiao's parents about the two of them.

However, Qian Erbai seemed to have read his mind, directly in front of his parents, took Xia Changdian's hand, and announced: "Dad, Mom, let me introduce you formally. This is my boyfriend, Xia Changdian."

Xia Changdian was stunned . At the same place, his expression was more surprised than Qiao's father, looking at Qiao's parents for a while, and Qian Erbai for a while, speechless.

Qiao's mother knew that the two children had something to do, so she was not surprised. She gently pushed Qiao's father who was half a beat behind, motioned him to regain his senses, and said to Xia Changdian: "I see, Xiaoxia is very good, Qiao Joe, you have to treat him well."

Just like facing his son who came out of the closet, Dad Qiao also didn't know how to treat his son's boyfriend at this moment.

Fortunately, he has always been a quiet person, so he nodded, said "very good", and went straight to the study.

Xia Changdian's hand was held in Qian Erbai's, and his palm was full of sweat. He felt like he could hear his own heartbeat right now.

Qiao's mother pulled Xia Changdian over, patted his arm and said, "Uncle Qiao doesn't like to talk, but he actually likes you very much. Xiao Xia, does your family know about your affairs?"

Xia Changdian nodded quickly: "I know, I've told my family a long time ago." After finishing speaking, she realized that Qiao's mother was talking about his friends with Brother Xiong, not his sexual orientation.

But Qiao's mother's preconceived understanding was already poor. She glared at her son and thought: We have been together for a long time, and we are still hiding it. We picked him up yesterday and pretended to be ordinary friends. Fortunately, she, He Yunzhen, has sharp eyesight and can see through the truth at a glance.

She pulled Xia Changdian and liked him more and more. This child is good-looking and polite. The most important thing is that he likes his son, and his son also likes him. He even made up his mind to lose weight for him and become a better person. Qiao's mother nodded in satisfaction, and even wanted the two to go get the certificate now.

She said: "You guys are good, it's not easy to meet someone you like. By the way, let's find some time for our parents to sit together and have a good chat."

Xia Changdian nodded with a blushing face. Qian Erbai was stared at by Qiao's mother, a little puzzled, but did not speak.

Qiao's mother pushed Xia Changdian into Qian Erbai's arms, and said: "It's getting late, you should go to bed early."

Xia Changdian quickly withdrew from Qian Erbai's embrace, turned around to get the gift, and said, "Auntie, I will return it to you and uncle Bought a gift."

Mother Qiao took the gift and said with a smile: "Thank you, you are interested, we like it very much, I will accept it for your uncle. Go to bed early." Then she went into the study and went to talk to Father Qiao .

Looking at the closed door, Xia Changdian felt that all this was too unreal, and it was so easy to say it? Not only did he say it, but he also seemed to have the consent of Qiao's parents! From now on, are you going to fall in love according to the order? !

He stretched out his hand and pinched his face, it didn't seem to hurt very much, he thought about whether to use more strength, Qian Erbai pulled his hand off, and flicked a brain on his forehead again, it hurt!

Xia Changdian's tears of pain came out, he rubbed his forehead and looked at his brother Xiong aggrievedly, accusing him: "Brother, you are too unsympathetic."

Qian Erbai held his face and asked: "It hurts!" Is it?"

Xia Changdian pouted, "It hurts~" It wouldn't hurt if brother Xiong kissed him.

But Qian Erbai let him go, rubbed him lightly, and said: "It's okay if it hurts, it's true."

Xia Changdian was dissatisfied, what kind of quotations from straight men are these. Suddenly, I remembered the jokes I had seen before—"Is this melon ripe?" Looking at his unfriendly physique and his fierce face when he was not smiling, he put on sunglasses for Brother Xiong in his mind. With the cigar and the big gold chain, he couldn't help laughing.

"Unfamiliar, it's all water." It turned out that he asked it unconsciously, Qian Erbai looked at him with a smile, and tapped his forehead lightly with his fingers, as if he was really picking melons.

Xia Changdian leaned over, lay on Qian Erbai's body, put his two thin arms around his brother Xiong's neck, and whispered seductively: "Although there is a lot of water, I am sweet. Do you want to taste it?"

"You should take a bath and go to sleep ." It's gone." Qian Erbai couldn't stand the little goblin a little bit, so he quickly picked him off.

Xia Changdian was so aggressive that he still rushed forward: "Brother, do you want to wash with me?"

Qian Erbai held the man in his arms, looked at him deeply, his eyes became a little dangerous, he leaned close to Xia Changdian's ear, and whispered Said: "Don't invite me..."

Xia Changdian felt the heat from his ears make his whole body go limp, his mind went blank, and his body was pushed away.

Brother Xiong's strength at this moment is really like a lurking beast, especially when he whispers into his ear, his whole body trembles with excitement. He almost thought he would be eaten, but he didn't expect that Brother Xiong was just bluffing. This made him couldn't help but want to tease the other party more and more.

He looked at Qian Erbai's back, narrowed his eyes, licked his lips angrily, and then showed a sly smile like a little fox.

After taking a shower, Xia Changdian applied the newly bought milk-flavored body lotion, put two drops of perfume on his neck and armpits, raised his arms to smell it, nodded in satisfaction, then dried his hair, and went to knock Qian Erbai's door.

Qian Erbai opened the door, saw Xia Changdian was still standing at the door, raised his eyebrows in doubt: "What?" Could it be that he wants to rub my back?

Xia Changdian tilted his head, put his neck in front of Qian Erbai, and said, "Brother, do you smell me?"

As soon as he moved, Qian Erbai could smell the milky scent mixed with mangosteen, like a piece of Fruit Cream Cake.

The neck is white and tender, the neckline is graceful and slender, the ears are small with a touch of pink, the hair is soft and somewhat messy, and it stands in front of him, as if tempting him to taste it.

Qian Erbai felt a little thirsty, his Adam's apple slid twice, and he sniffed at that piece of neck, his voice was a little hoarse, and said: "Fragrant."

Breathing in the neck, Xia Changdian shrunk his neck involuntarily , a little shy after knowing it.

He stood up straight, coughed twice as if trying to cover up, and said, "Brother, you go wash."

Qian Erbai's nose was still lingering with that sweet fragrance, and the child shrank his paws timidly, Wei Wei nodded regretfully, and walked into the bathroom.

As soon as Brother Xiong left, the atmosphere calmed down. Xia Changdian lay on the door frame and reflected. He felt that he must have reacted to him when he heard brother Xiong's breathing faster just now, but he suddenly became timid, and just missed an opportunity like this!

The more he thought about it, the more he regretted it, staring at the door panel and gnashing his teeth. Finally, he made up his mind and turned the doorknob.

Qian Erbai came out of the bathroom, saw that the light was off in the child's room, but the door was ajar, so he knocked on the door: "Diandian, are you asleep?"

Xia Changdian hid under the quilt, tried his best to breathe lightly, moved dare not move.

No one in the house responded, he pushed open the door and looked inside by the light of the porch lamp. The quilt on the bed was bulging, and the person seemed to be sleeping soundly, and there was no reaction at all. He relaxed his movements, closed the door, and said in his heart: "What a child, he didn't close the door well when he was sleeping."

Hearing the door being closed, Xia Changdian quietly took a breath, and started to hold his breath again.

Qian Erbai opened the door and went back to his bedroom, locked it and turned off the light, then walked towards the bed.

The room was dark and quiet, only the sound of even footsteps and two breaths with different frequencies.

Qian Erbai pretended not to know, lifted the quilt and lay down. Xia Changdian, who was suddenly exposed to the air, almost failed, quickly covered his mouth, and quickly moved to the other side of the bed. The heart is like a mechanical frog that has been wound up, thumping and thumping straight to the throat.

Qian Erbai saw all his movements, but still did not expose him. After lying down, he covered the quilt, closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep.

Xia Changdian stood up, clutching the quilt with both hands, anxious and aggrieved. Just confessed that Bai has become a boyfriend, but he didn't even have good night? He stared at Qian Erbai for a while, then quietly got under the quilt.

Qian Erbai has been paying attention to the movement next to him, he felt the mattress shaking suddenly, and the quilt was rustling, and he was wondering, when he felt his legs being rubbed, and then , the sound disappeared all of a sudden, he thought it was funny, he was so timid, and he wanted to pretend that Kayako drilled into the bed, the heartbeat of the child almost caught up with the drumming monkey.

He also wanted to see what else the child could do, so he pretended he didn't notice anything, and pretended to be asleep quietly.

When Xia Changdian moved, he ran into Qian Erbai. He was so frightened that he didn't dare to breathe. He covered his mouth and waited for a long while, almost covered in sweat. Seeing that Brother Xiong "didn't notice", he dared to continue crawling over.

He originally wanted to imitate the way the concubine of the Qing Dynasty served the bed, and climbed from the bottom of his brother Xiong's feet, but thinking that the scene was a bit like a horror movie, he frightened himself, so he had to move in parallel under the quilt with difficulty To his brother Xiong.

After climbing for a long time, the bed seemed to have no boundaries, and he couldn't climb to the end. Finally, he touched the edge of the bed, and his mind was in a daze—how did he climb to the end, where is Brother Xiong?

At this time, a chuckle came from above his head, and he said, "If you don't go to bed in the middle of the night, what are you pulling under my quilt?"

Xia Changdian retracted his hand, trying to pretend that everything was just an illusion.

Qian Erbai made a gesture to lift the quilt, Xia Changdian quickly held it down, and said: "No! I am naked! I am naked!"

Qian Erbai didn't believe it, and insisted on uncovering the quilt, saying: "Hurry up, come back to you Go to sleep at home."

Xia Changdian grabbed the quilt while unbuttoning his pajamas, and seized the time to confirm the "fact" that he was not wearing any clothes. But before he finished unbuttoning the quilt, the quilt left him.

Qian Erbai glanced at his well-dressed pajamas, which were a little wrinkled, and threw the quilt aside, the meaning was obvious.

Xia Changdian smiled at him resentfully, and said, "Wait a little longer, and I'll be naked."

"What are you doing here?" Qian Erbai only turned on a bedside lamp, and turned his back to the light source, with a calm voice, Xia Changdian didn't know if his brother Xiong was angry or what, and his heart was pounding.

He sat up and looked up at Qian Erbai. His thin white neck was slender and elegant, like a swan, beautiful and fragile.

He acted coquettishly: "Brother, I want to sleep with you." Under the neck is a deep and delicate collarbone, half of the white chest and round and small shoulders, against the dim yellow night light, have a luster like jade.

Qian Erbai looked at the person on the bed with dark eyes. He walked towards Xia Changdian, leaned over slightly, and gave him a merciless blow: "Put on your clothes."

"Oh..." Rubbing his forehead, Xia Changdian lowered his head aggrievedly, tidied up the clothes he had just secretly pulled off, fastened the buttons, and muttered in his heart: I have already seduced this much, and I don't even see my heartbeat, bear Brother, you are too difficult to tease.

The well-dressed little baby at least won the chance to share the bed with Brother Xiong. He lay peacefully beside Qian Erbai, with his hands folded on his stomach, like a sleeping beauty waiting to be kissed.

And his prince was sleeping on the other side in the same position, like a blood gentleman who has lived for thousands of years without a heartbeat.

On this bed, the left side is covered with silk and white feathers, sprinkled with rose petals, holy and pure, and the right side is a pitch-black coffin, cushioned with golden red velvet, gorgeous and colorful.

Suddenly, Sleeping Beauty moved slightly, and he pulled the gentleman's arm into his arms, the illusion was shattered, and there were only two young men in love in front of him, wearing the same style of pajamas, standing next to each other intimately and adhering to etiquette.

Xia Changdian put his face on Qian Erbai's arm, and said, "Brother, I'm really happy today. Are you happy?"

Qian Erbai felt the softness of the child's face, which didn't weigh much on his arm, he said "Happy."

Satisfied, Xia Changdian rubbed his face against him, then turned to sleep on his side, and said vaguely: "Good night, brother."

"Good night." Qian Erbai replied.

Qian Erbai tapped his heart quietly, it was throbbing and would not stop. He asked Lu Liuliu in his mind: "Can my current energy keep my heart beating normally in sleep?"

Lu Liuliu took off the earphones and listened carefully. The host's heartbeat was a little fast, but it was healthy .

It nodded and said: "No problem, after the upgrade, the body of the host is basically no different from that of a normal person, and the previous oolong will never happen again."

Before the upgrade, the body is simulated by data. Once the control of consciousness is lost, all vital signs will be lost.

One of the most intuitive troubles this situation brings to the host is that they cannot live with their partners.

In the last world, there was a starlet who wanted to climb into the bed and drugged the host. As a result, the host lost consciousness and his heartbeat and breathing stopped. No first aid measures were effective, and he was almost declared dead. He didn't return to normal until the effect of the medicine wore off and he regained consciousness. This incident was known by the media, and it was widely reported, and the hospital could not give a reasonable explanation. It can only be called an unsolved mystery in the history of medicine.

This is also a big reason why Qian Erbai has never found a partner, not even a bed partner.

Qian Erbai felt the heartbeat under his palm for a while, and heard Xia Changdian seeming to be raving: "nem'oubliepas..."

He thought of Michelle who flew away as ink dots in the movie, his heart ached slightly, and he held the child's hand tightly , softly promised: "jeneveuxpastequitter."