Chapter 39

Brother Qiao's clothes did not fit him two years ago. The waist of the pajama pants was too wide, and he couldn't stay on him at all. Fortunately, the top was long and wide, and it could cover his groin, so he gave it up. Pajama pants.

After weighing it over and over at the bathroom door, he went back to wash his underwear. There happened to be a set of radiators in the guest room, which should be able to dry overnight.

Lying on the bed in a vacuum, Xia Changdian always felt cold on his legs, and he dared not move.

Qian Erbai heard that there was no sound outside, and sent a message: "Are you asleep?"

Xia Changdian hurriedly replied: "No, I'm going to sleep."

[Brother Xiong]: Well, go to sleep, don't wake up too early tomorrow.

[Child]: Okay, brother, can I borrow your computer to live broadcast tomorrow?

Xia Changdian suddenly thought that he had a live broadcast task tomorrow, and he hadn't asked for leave yet.

Qian Erbai thought for a while, and said: "Yes." Every time the child starts the live broadcast at around 8:00, and he gets up at 5:30, it won't be inconvenient.

[Child]: Thank you brother.

[Brother Xiong]: /Touch the head.jpg/

[Brother Xiong]: Good night

[Children]: Good night/Love/

Qian Erbai looked at the red love heart, thought about it, and sent a message in the past. This is reciprocity, not an active confession.

Looking at the love heart that was sent alone, Xia Changdian's thoughts came alive again. It suddenly occurred to him that Brother Xiong seemed to be getting closer to him today. Vaguely, he seemed to still feel a little ambiguous meaning. Aunt Qiao's attitude also seemed to be too warm. It didn't look like she was treating her son as an ordinary friend, but rather...seeing her daughter-in-law? !

Scared by his own thoughts, he froze on the bed, his eyes wide open.

"Really? Aunt Qiao thought she and Brother Xiong were lovers?" He asked himself in his heart, he couldn't hold back the thought once it came out, and he thought of more details, which seemed to prove it. If this is the case, does it mean that Brother Xiong also likes boys like him, and even a little bolder-does Brother Xiong like him too? !

The blood in his chest was churning, and he was so hot that he couldn't sit or sleep, he just wanted to rush to the next door to ask. But he was also afraid that if he was self-indulgent and rashly pointed it out, the relationship between himself and Brother Xiong would never return to the original.

He rolled around on the bed agitatedly, really couldn't calm down, and clicked on his mobile phone to search: "How do you know if a person likes you or not".

The answers I got were all kinds of ""

"You can't hide your liking, it can be shown by your usual actions and eyes." Xia Changdian frowned, I just want to know where can I see it? This is nonsense and will not be considered.

"Like a person is to pay attention to everything about him, and want to treat him well unconditionally. If you feel that he is taking good care of you, then he likes you." Xia Changdian thought, Brother Xiong seems to be really good to him, but he doesn't know What about others? Stay for now.

"You can find someone to stimulate him, and see if he will be jealous." Xia Changdian directly closed the page, which is a typical example of death, a bad idea, and will not be considered.

"I will consider whether the other party likes me, so first of all you like him, why don't you confess it first, you are free to like him, but it is also his right to let him know that you like him. In the same way, This way, when you want to exercise your rights, you can ask him directly."

Seeing this, Xia Changdian fell silent. He looked at the words "right" and "freedom" and was a little moved. But still afraid of the consequences of failure.

Then he saw the following words: "Don't be afraid of failing in your confession, trust your intuition, and more importantly, trust the character of the person you like. If you are rejected, don't be afraid that there is no room for redeeming the friendship. When facing the person you like At that time, the refusal had already made them feel guilty, no matter how hard-hearted people are, they can't bear to inflict secondary harm

by breaking up the relationship..." Xia Changdian seemed to have been given a shot in the arm, he clenched his phone tightly, his eyes burning.

The peaceful Xia Changdian fell asleep, full of fighting spirit. The tip of the nose is lingering with the mint fragrance of the same style as Brother Xiong, as if lying in the warm arms of a dreamer, Xia Changdian tucked the corners of the quilt, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

Xia Changdian didn't know that he hadn't finished reading that article. Fortunately, he didn't finish it, otherwise he would never have the courage to do tomorrow's work.

This is actually a girl cheering herself up before going to confess to her crush. Later, she failed to confess, and added at the end of the article in bold and enlarged fonts: "This is a piece of chicken soup that is useless. After failing to confess, I feel that my whole life is gloomy. Love, men, all go He, mother, it's not that he doesn't want to be friends with me, it's that I don't want to see him anymore!" A

good night's sleep.

But after all, he was not at his own home, Xia Changdian didn't feel embarrassed to sleep for too long, and was woken up by the alarm at around 6:30. Because I went to bed early the night before, even though I woke up earlier than usual, I didn't feel too sleepy.

Touching the underwear hanging on the radiator, it was already dry, so he quickly put it on. He was in neutral all night, which made him feel very insecure, and had a dream of being chased by a dog all night.

Brother Xiong's skin care products only have a bottle of morning and evening cream, which is indeed the style of a rough guy. Xia Changdian couldn't be a delicate boy, but he happily dug a piece and slapped it on his face.

The door of Qian Erbai's bedroom was closed, Xia Changdian knocked, but no one answered. He was about to go back to the house when the door opened suddenly.

Qian Erbai was wearing an off-white diamond-shaped turtleneck sweater, and black trousers on his lower body. He had just buttoned his belt before opening the door.

Xia Changdian and Qian Erbai outside the door are completely different seasons. He is only wearing a long-sleeved pajamas, the neckline is a bit off, and it slides down, revealing the delicate collarbone and white shoulders. The hem covers the knees, and the legs below are bare. He looked up at Qian Erbai and said with a smile, "Brother, are you up?"

Qian Erbai felt like a kitten stepped on his heart twice with its paws, and his Adam's apple couldn't help it. Swipe up and down. He stretched out his hand to straighten the collar for him, brushing against the other's shoulder inadvertently, his fingertips were stained with a slippery touch, which lasted for a long time. He smiled and said, "Good morning." Xia Changdian

felt that his shoulders were hot and his face was hot, but he still insisted on standing at the door, "Good morning."

You can't run around in just a T-shirt like in summer,

Xia Changdian's jacket is empty, and he will soon shiver from the cold.

Qian Erbai looked funny, and reminded: "Why don't you wear clothes, isn't it cold?"

Xia Changdian was ashamed, turned his head and ran away: "I'll go right away!"

Qian Erbai shook his head, went back to the room and closed the door. The child's little thoughts are all written on his face, but he is really cute as expected.

Xia Changdian put on his clothes and was too ashamed to go out. He buried his face between his arms and howled twice, how embarrassing! What a shame!

He saw the playfulness in Brother Xiong's eyes, although he didn't know what it meant, but now he was ashamed to see Brother Xiong again.

Qian Erbai saw the child not going out for a long time, knocked on the door and said: "Are you dressed? Come out and have breakfast first."

Xia Changdian patted his face and said: "Okay, okay." He took two deep breaths ,open the door.

Seeing him coming out, Qian Erbai blushed, didn't tease him anymore, and took him to the restaurant. Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were already sitting in the dining room. When they saw the two coming out, they said hello.

Xia Changdian reached a heart-to-heart alliance with Qiao's mother yesterday, and now he has some confidence, he is no longer so nervous, he said hello, and walked over to sit down.

Qiao's mother asked: "Is Xiao Xia sleeping well?"

Xia Changdian smiled and nodded, quite reserved: "It's good, thank you for your concern."

Qiao's mother made him a bun and said with a smile: "That's good, you first The next time you come to Tang City, let Qiao Qiao take you to play."

Xia Changdian looked at Qian Erbai, saw that he was also looking over, nodded shyly, and said: "Hey, then I will trouble Brother Qiao."

Qian Erbai Bai nodded slightly as a response.

Breakfast was bought by Qian Erbai from outside, including steamed buns and fried dough sticks, millet pumpkin porridge, eight-treasure porridge and soy milk. Paired with the sour radish strips pickled by Qiao Ma herself, it is sweet and sour, and it is just right for dinner.

Several people had breakfast, Qiao's father went to work, and Qiao's mother also had company matters to deal with, so they went out after sitting for a while. Only Xia Changdian and Qian Erbai were left in the room.

It was also past eight o'clock, and it was time for Xia Changdian to start the live broadcast. Sit on Brother Xiong's chair, turn on Brother Xiong's computer, the background is Brother Xiong's bedroom, and there is a full moon photo of Brother Xiong on the bookshelf facing the camera. Xia Changdian's heart beat a little fast. He looked at

Qian Erbai who was sorting out the documents, and asked, "Brother, can I turn on the camera?"

Qian Erbai looked around, and there seemed to be nothing too private, and said, "Yes."

Xia Changdian happily clicked on the live broadcast, thought for a while and then turned off the camera. Although he wanted to show off his Brother Xiong on the whole network, since Brother Xiong never showed his face in the live broadcast, he had some concerns, and he had to think about it.

Seeing that Xia Changdian only turned on the microphone, Qian Erbai raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything. In my heart, I feel that the child is more and more cute.

[Long Long Long Long Point]'s live broadcast room.

"Hello, dear viewers and friends, I am your bravest horror game anchor, grow up!" Xia Changdian recited the opening remarks energetically, and at the same time waved habitually at the camera. Then he remembered that he hadn't turned on the camera at all, stuck out his tongue again, and secretly looked back at Brother Xiong. Seeing that he didn't pay attention to himself, he was relieved.

The audience poured into the live broadcast room, but they didn't see any familiar figures. Instead, the interface of the live broadcast room was a computer desktop with a very familiar sapphire blue sports car wallpaper.

"Why didn't Diandian turn on the camera?"

"Why does this desktop look familiar ?"

"Where did Diandian go yesterday?" These are the fans who participated in Chaohua reasoning yesterday to seek the truth.

"Isn't this the desktop of the teacher's live broadcast these two days?"

"Wow! There is adultery!"