Chapter 90

Compared with the new first and second grades, the junior high school starts about ten days earlier, and as soon as the school starts, they will immediately face the entrance examination. For those students who had a crazy holiday, this is indeed a bad news.

Fang Tongtong was burdened with the future happiness of her brother and the dean, as well as the promise to spend time with her good buddies in college. In the exam, unexpectedly squeezed back to the middle reaches for the first time.

Holding the report card in her hand, Fang Tongtong shed tears of emotion: the heavens have not failed me, Fang Tongtong is finally about to rise!

Li Yiyang looked at her and smiled, and quietly hid the report card that he rushed into the top 100 in the grade.

Fang Tongtong smoothed out the report card and put it in the folder, thinking that if she became a generation of rich people in the future, this would be the beginning of a turning point in her fate.

After Chen Ran left Chen Jingfeng, her energy and spirit changed. Although she still liked to be alone, she no longer refused the kindness expressed by others, and her relationship with her classmates gradually improved.

Just as Zhang Ming and Chen Ran confirmed their relationship in the hospital, Chen Ran was taken away by his mother the next day. The two could only talk about their longing for each other through the phone, and had to avoid their respective parents.

After school starts, it seems that they want to make up for all the sweetness that was lost during the holidays. This young couple is almost inseparable except for class and school.

The two went to the cafeteria to have dinner together, and went for a walk or jog on the playground together. Zhang Ming is a day student. Every night after self-study, Chen Ran would accompany him all the way to the school gate, and then watch him leave on his bicycle. In the morning, Zhang Ming would buy breakfast for Chen Ran again, and he came early When it was late, he would put it directly on Chen Ran's desk, and when he came late, he would knock on the back door of the other's classroom, and hand it to Chen Ran when he came out. Zhang Ming went to play with his brothers, and Chen Ran sat by the side and showed him his clothes and bags, and handed him water when he left the court...

The two of them had been so close before, so Zhang Ming's buddies didn't think much about it. When it comes to emotional matters, girls are more intuitive. The girls, headed by Li Feiran, who once wrote Director Lu's short essay, looked at this pair of good friends who were obviously different from the ordinary socialist brotherhood, tried their best to hold back the excitement in their hearts, and then pretended to look away indifferently. There have been countless small theaters set up with this character, but everyone knows it.

From the second year of high school to the third year of high school, many students will experience a stage of confusion or anxiety, uncertainty about the future, or feel the invisible pressure exerted by the external environment such as home school, as well as the peer pressure from friends around them. Some self-doubt, overwrought tension, and even passivity and weariness. Especially after the entrance examination, some students with unsatisfactory grades were obviously more affected.

Qian Erbai set up a psychological counseling room next to the school medical office to help these students solve the problems encountered in their studies and life, listen to their troubles, assist them to vent their negative emotions, and help them release or relieve their psychology through patient communication. Try to maintain a positive and optimistic attitude to protect their physical and mental health.

The students misunderstood the "psychological consultation room", thinking that only those with mental illness would go to see a psychiatrist. This led to the establishment of the consultation room for a week, but no one cares about it.

In fact, psychological problems not only refer to major mental diseases such as personality disorders and abnormal psychology, but also include depression, anxiety, depression, and even simple bad moods. Some interactive games are used to relax the client, rather than hypnosis and the like as they think.

In addition to lack of understanding of psychology, students themselves are unwilling to share their secrets with others, especially parents or teachers and other elders, which is also one of the main reasons why they are not interested in the psychological clinic. They are more willing to talk to strangers online than to people they know in life. On the Internet, everyone has a virtual identity, so the stories everyone tells can also be false. This kind of truth and falsehood will make them feel more secure, as if they are not the ones who have such fragile emotions, they are still It is the omnipotent, powerful and confident self in reality.

Chen Ran and Zhang Ming came to the consultation room, they did not come together, but the consultation question was the same, they both asked Qian Erbai's views on "homosexuality".

Chen Ran heard Director Lu calling outside that day, and guessed that his lover was also a man, so his attitude towards Director Lu was not as nervous as Zhang Ming. He was more here to discuss the possibility of the gay community coming into the sun in the future sex.

Qian Erbai gave them an analysis of the progress of equal rights protection for gay groups abroad and the hardships along the way from being regarded as heresy to being recognized and protected by law. If you want to leave, you even have to fight. In fact, all you need to know is that you are no different from other people of general sexuality when you become gay. You are not vulgar or noble. You are still you, and you can still treat The society makes its own contribution, and this contribution is directly proportional to your own strength and has nothing to do with your aptitude."

Zhang Ming heaved a sigh of relief, while Chen Ran was thoughtful.

Probably the two started a conversation, and then students knocked on the door of the consulting room one after another. When the students saw that it was the teaching director who was "attending the consultation", they were really a little discouraged, but since they had already entered, Qian Erbai would not let them go out easily, and he would never let them go until they chatted for forty minutes.

In fact, most of these children's troubles now are some small problems, and they are not in a hurry to get them resolved. Expecting too much, putting her under too much pressure and so on. At this time, Qian Erbai was acting as a tree hole, quietly listening to what they had to say, and then giving some appropriate opinions, it was up to the students to decide whether to accept or not.

Over time, he gained the trust of the students, and gradually revealed some problems that really troubled them.

Some students fell into a emotional dilemma. The boy they liked didn't seek to make progress, and they didn't care about her invitation to go to college together. She came to Qian Erbai for advice. Is such a boy worth her continued efforts?

Some students feel that they have been treated unfairly by the teacher. He even feels that the teacher is targeting him in various ways. In class, he is deliberately asked to answer difficult questions to make him look ugly. He always asks his parents to come to the school to talk. His father feels ashamed , was so angry that he wanted to sever the father-son relationship with him, he wanted Qian Erbai to help him transfer classes, so that he could escape from the clutches of that teacher as soon as possible.

Some students had a marriage change at home, their father cheated, they already had an illegitimate child outside, their mother preferred her younger brother, the two were discussing divorce, and it seemed that no one wanted her custody, she felt abandoned by the whole world Now, living in despair every day, she hoped that Qian Erbai could give her some advice, should she offer to leave that home?

...

Qian Erbai did not expect these high school students to have so many troubles at such a young age, and some of them were difficult for him to solve, so they had to be treated with caution.

Now the school is not busy with work, so Qian Erbai spends most of his time in the consulting room, and Chen Ran occasionally comes to sit in the consulting room, but when Qian Erbai's "efficient and confidential" word of mouth spread among the students If Chen Ran wants to chat with him, he must make an appointment.

On this day, Chen Ran made an appointment for psychological consultation during the exercise period between classes in the morning, but Qian Erbai did not wait for him to come in the consultation room. He was a little puzzled. Chen Ran was a very well-behaved child. Even if he couldn't come due to something urgent, he would call someone to talk to him, or call to cancel the appointment. Could it be that something urgent happened, so he didn't even have time to notify him? None?

He came to Chen Ran's classroom and saw that the seats were empty, he waved to the teacher who was teaching, and asked, "Where is Chen Ran?" The teacher didn't know, when he came to class, Chen Ran's There is no one in the seat.

He asked again in the classroom: "Who knows where Chen Ran has gone?"

The boy at the desk in front of Chen Ran had a strange expression, glanced at Qian Erbai and lowered his head. Qian Erbai beckoned him out, and asked, "Do you know where Chen Ran has gone?" The

boy hesitated for a moment between lying and telling the truth, and finally chose to tell the truth, saying: "When class was over, he picked up the I made a phone call, and then ran out in a hurry, and I don't know where he went." At that time, other people in the classroom saw it, and if he chose to hide it for Chen Ran, Director Lu would listen to it from other people. When the truth comes to light, the impression of him will definitely be lowered.

"Telephone?" Qian Erbai frowned.

The boy misunderstood what he meant, and hurriedly explained: "Chen Ran is a boarding student, and it is convenient to contact home with a mobile phone..."

"Do you know whose phone number it is?" Qian Erbai asked, and at the same time asked Lu Liuliu Go check the surveillance and find out where Chen Ran went after answering the phone.

The boy was thinking hard, and only remembered that Chen Ran had a very ugly face after receiving the call, and then seemed to say "you keep what you say", and then ran out.

Qian Erbai asked him to go back to the classroom, and then took out the phone to call Chen Ran. It showed that the other party had turned off the phone, and he felt a little uneasy. Pulling down the window a little bit, it zoomed in and zoomed in on the screen, and unexpectedly saw a pair of very familiar eyebrows—Chen Jingfeng!

Qian Erbai's face sank like water, and said: "Check where they are now." Then he called Chen Ran's mother, but the line was busy there, he was a little irritable, hung up the phone and walked out quickly.

Lu Liuliu quickly searched the surveillance camera on the road, watched Chen Ran get into the taxi, the car started, drove around the school, and then stopped at a shopping mall, the two got out of the car, entered the shopping mall, it worked hard Searching for the figures of the two from the fragmented surveillance inside the mall, I finally saw two people of similar stature coming out from the back door of the mall. Chen Ran changed into a coat and was dragged into another car by Chen Jingfeng. , this time it was a tricycle without a license plate, and the area around the back door was full of such vehicles.

After a lot of effort, it finally found the one carrying Chen Ran among the tricycles all over the street, thanks to Chen Ran's cleverness, he opened the door of the car as he passed by a place where illegal photos were taken, as if to jump Although the car was quickly pulled back by Chen Jingfeng, his face was captured by the camera, and he took the opportunity to lock the key lock outside the door.

After chasing the key pendant all the way, it finally found Chen Jingfeng's final destination, which was a two-story building that looked old and dilapidated, with a big "demolition" written on the wall, and Chen Ran was dragged into it. Small building, there is no surveillance in the building, Lu Liuliu has no choice. However, ten minutes have passed since the two of them entered the small building, and no one has ever come out of the small building.

Qian Erbai started his car, followed Lu Liuliu's navigation, and went straight to the small building.

Lu Liuliu continued to investigate Xiaolou's background.

At this time, Chen Hu called Qian Erbai, and Lu Liuliu connected him, and Chen Hu's indignant voice came from there: "Boss, that bastard Chen Jingfeng escaped from prison and kidnapped Chen Ran! Go kill him!"

Qian Erbai paused, and asked: "How do you know?" Although Chen Jingfeng was imprisoned, he was not completely isolated from the outside world. In the previous news, "Love and Peace" was in the limelight, and Qian Erbai could not Guaranteed that Chen Jingfeng would not have thought of the role they played in his case. If he really escaped from prison and tried his best to retaliate, they might not have a part in it. This made him have to doubt Chen Hu's source.

Chen Hu said: "Ms. Bailu just called for help, saying that Chen Jingfeng was with Chen Ran, and that she would regret it for the rest of her life, and then hung up the phone. Xiao Wang is checking their location." Bailu is Chen Ran's mother.

Qian Erbai asked Chen Hu to call the police first, and then sent someone to Bai Lu's house to calm her down, and then sent the location of the small building, saying: "I am already rushing to the small building, you can come here if you want, but don't worry." Don't be impulsive, let Bai Lu keep calling Chen Jingfeng, and ensure Chen Ran's safety first."

Chen Hu naturally agreed, and took his brothers into the car in a mighty manner. A person asked: "Will we go with such a big fanfare to scare the snake, stimulate him, and then advance..." He gestured twice on his neck, his eyes were full of worry.

Chen Hu hesitated a little. At this time, Xin Wu, who was good at criminal psychology in the team, said: "Chen Jingfeng first planned the escape, then went to Chen Ran's school to kidnap Chen Ran, and finally called Bailu to threaten her. Judging from his series of behaviors, this person may have a strong desire to perform, but at the same time he is very arrogant. I deduce that he will not kill in advance before all the audience he wants are present. Yes. As for the sound of the motorcycle engine, it can be used as a deterrent by imitating the police siren, and maybe it can also prevent crimes from happening."

Chen Hu felt that what he said made sense, so he lit the fire and led the motorcade to rumble ran to the small building.

The new member was still a little excited. He caught up with Chen Hu and asked, "Who the hell is the boss? How does he know where the criminal is? Are we going to rush straight up when we arrive?"

Chen Hu glared at him, and said: "Speak less and read more. If you don't understand, just learn from the old team members. Now, obey the traffic rules and go back to the team!" The

newcomer said "Oh" and went back obediently queue.

The police over there immediately dispatched the police after receiving the report. Although they also had some doubts about how the other party knew where the criminal was hiding, but these days there are legends about the organization "Love and Peace". Who knows how many folk talents have been recruited here, Maybe there are some really good hackers out there. So without much doubt, he hung up the police lights and went straight to the small building.

Bai Lu was appeased by the female rider arranged by the organization, and called Chen Jingfeng over and over again, but she was never connected. She was anxious and couldn't help turning around the house, tears streaming down her face. When the police came to ask her about the situation, she was even a little incoherent, and it was the female rider who helped her sort out the sequence.

Chen Jingfeng probably felt that the teasing was enough. When Bailu called again, he finally picked up. He kicked Chen Ran who was on the ground first. Chen Ran let out a cry of pain, and Bailu called nervously: "Son Xiao Ran! What's the matter with you?! Chen Jingfeng, don't mess around, come to me if you have something to do!" The

female rider hurriedly gestured to her to signal her to calm down, softened her attitude, and stabilized Chen Jingfeng first. Bai Lu took a deep breath, but still couldn't restrain the trembling of his voice, and said: "Chen Jingfeng, I beg you, don't hurt Xiao Ran, he is your son."

At this moment, the police's mobile phone rang, and he hurried He picked it up and ran out the door quickly, but Chen Jingfeng still heard it and asked, "Who? Who are you with? Did you call the police?

" To be more fierce, he could only lower his posture even more, begging him to let Chen Ran go.

The female rider said anxiously and wisely: "Mr. Chen, hello, I am Chen Ran's class teacher. I was here to visit my home today, but I didn't expect to encounter such a thing. You are Chen Ran's father. If you have anything to say, you can't sit down and face to face. Talk about it, do you have to use this extreme method to hurt the child?"

"Talk?" Chen Jingfeng sneered, "Why didn't they think of asking me to talk to me when they sent me to prison? This little white-eyed wolf didn't even think that I was his father, but now does he remember?" Chen Jingfeng Looking at the disheveled Chen Ran on the ground, he stepped over him with disdain, then stood in front of the dusty window and looked down, and said, "Speaking of talking, I would like to talk to someone from your school. The teacher surnamed Lu has a good talk. I would like to ask the class teacher to convey a word to Teacher Lu, and ask him: Do you want to see the student who has worked hard to help lose his future in an instant?"

Bai Lu anxiously Called Chen Ran's name, but Chen Ran was gagged and couldn't respond to her at all. Chen Jingfeng was not in a hurry to hang up the phone, and kicked Chen Ran back and forth, and then let his groaning and groaning back to Bailu's ears, Enjoy the pleasure of torturing the two.

The police over there came in after answering the phone, asked the female rider to go out, and said, "The colleague from the sub-bureau called just now, saying that the suspect Chen Jingfeng stole the medicine for heart failure from his inmates in the prison this morning, pretended to be in a coma due to food poisoning, and was sent to the prison. During the treatment at the hospital, he jumped out of the window on the second floor to escape while the prison guards were unaware, and then went to the school to kidnap the victim. This was a premeditated plan to escape and commit a crime of kidnapping. The situation is more serious. We suspect that he is deliberate revenge. Hope You can soothe the emotions of the victim's family, try your best to hold the suspect, and we will do our best to rescue him." The

female rider nodded solemnly, and walked into the house lightly.

For a while, Bailu was in a state of confusion. When the female rider walked in, she had already been hung up on the phone, and now she was about to call Director Lu, because Chen Jingfeng wanted to talk to Lu Xian.

The female rider didn't know that their boss was Lu Xian, and disapproved of her bringing in innocent passers-by, so she advised her to calm down and not be led away by Chen Jingfeng.

Bailu is on the verge of collapse. Her crazy husband and son whose life or death is unknown, she just wants her son to be safe, and she will not hesitate to make a deal with the devil for this. She shook off the female rider's hand and shouted hoarsely: "This is my son, I want to save my son, what's wrong? Why are you stopping me!"

The female rider frowned, and didn't add fuel to the fire to stop her, but calmly advised her, "Have you ever thought about what to do if you meet his request and he makes even more excessive demands? Once he has no more demands, what should I do if I hurt your son in advance?"

Bailu knelt down on the ground: "What should I do? What should I do?" The

female rider carefully patted her on the back and said, "Again Call Chen Jingfeng, find some good memories of your past, arouse his sympathy, be sure to be calm, and insist on hearing Chen Ran's voice, even the groaning when you are beaten is better than nothing The voice should be better."

Bailu burst into tears, and hit again with trembling hands.

Qian Erbai had already circled to the back of the small building. Lu Liuliu found out that the small building belonged to Chen Jingfeng's father. After the accidental death of Mr. Chen, the house was inherited to Chen Jingfeng, but even in the most difficult times, Chen Jingfeng would rather rent a house outside than come back here.

Qian Erbai had an intuition that there was something wrong with it, but now was not the time to think about it. He carefully looked at the structural diagram of the small building, and finally found the external entrance to the basement. The vent was rusted and he took some trouble to remove it, just big enough for a grown man to slip through.

He went down to the basement along the hole, and then sent a copy of the structure diagram of the small building to Chen Hu, and asked him to hand it over to the police, while he groped and sneaked up from the basement.

Chen Hu and his team also arrived quickly, and they turned the gas pedal in front of the building, attracting the attention of Chen Jingfeng in the room.

Hearing the familiar voice, Chen Jingfeng gritted his teeth with hatred. It was this group of people who ruined his plan and ruined his entire life that day. He looked at the group of big men downstairs through the window, and suddenly felt a stomachache. One of them was a man with a bald head and chest muscles, who looked very much like one of the two men who beat him in prison. He was timid, but when he thought of his plan for a while, he forced himself to calm down again, and he hinted to himself: "You are not even afraid of death, are you still afraid of being beaten?"

The police also arrived. They were divided into two groups. One group stayed at the front of the building and shouted at Chen Jingfeng with a loudspeaker. Be ready to hit the door and attack the building at any time.

The small building is an old-fashioned small western-style building. The outer door is a double-opening ebony door. It is difficult to attack by force. If it is blasted, I am afraid that the building will fall into disrepair. For the door, the two sides should be combined inside and outside, which is more efficient.

Chen Jingfeng opened the window and said with a smile, "A lot of people have come. Is Teacher Lu here? Where's Bailu? Why didn't she come? Does she not want to see his son for the last time?" The

police advised him: "Chen Jingfeng, don't you Impulsive, take advantage of the fact that you haven't done anything wrong yet, turn around and do it, your future is still very long."

Chen Jingfeng sneered: "The future? I can no longer be a lawyer for the rest of my life, what else can I do? What future do you think I have?!" The more he talked, the more excited he became, and finally he pulled Chen Ran up from the ground, pressed him against the window, and took out another bag from his pocket. Put the knife on Chen Ran's neck, and said viciously, "It's all caused by you little bastard! I have ruined my life, are you happy? Are you satisfied?

" He seemed to want to say something, but because his mouth was blocked, he could only make a vague sound. Chen Jingfeng pulled the cloth out of his mouth and said, "What do you want to say, say it?"

Chen Ran coughed violently , Coughing until his eyes were red, coughing so much that his whole body was in pain after being kicked and beaten, but he tried his best to say to Chen Jingfeng with the loudest voice: "You deserve it! You deserve it!"

Chen Jingfeng raised his hand and beat him, but he watched When Chen Ran subconsciously closed his eyes to dodge, he felt dispirited again, and said: "Yes, you are right, I deserve it." He even raised his hand to help Chen Ran pat the dirt on his body, and sighed, "Life is a cycle. You don't know when your life will fall into someone else's design."

He looked around the dilapidated house, with a hint of nostalgia in his eyes, and said, "Do you know where this is?"

Chen Ran didn't know why his sudden sensibility came from, but the sense of crisis in his heart at this moment was nothing compared to a knife. It's less when it's on the neck. He stared at Chen Jingfeng vigilantly, without moving or speaking.

Chen Jingfeng didn't expect him to answer, he pointed to a corner of the room as if he was performing a one-man show, and said, "This is your grandfather's, my father's house. Here, it turned out to be a bed. His old man is in this bed." He died in bed. I don't know if he felt pain when he died. There was no one to accompany him, and there was no one to turn to for help when he was struggling. I don't know if he had any regrets at that time.

" There is something in the words. Qian Erbai was leaning against the wall, and when he heard Chen Jingfeng's words

, his heart skipped a beat. He asked Lu Liuliu in his heart, "What is the cause of death of Chen Jingfeng's father?"

suffocated to death. However, since there was no one else in the family, and Chen Jingfeng wanted his father to leave with dignity, the forensic doctor did not conduct an autopsy, so the report did not state what caused the vomiting. Qian Erbai felt that this matter must be related to Chen Jingfeng.

Chen Jingfeng didn't care about Chen Ran's silence, he fell into his own memories, thinking that he would eventually follow in his father's footsteps, he couldn't help feeling a little melancholy and at the same time a little excited.

He fiddled with the knife in his hand, laughed like a maniac, and said: "This is fate. My father has been violent to me here for eighteen years, and I have been violent to you for thirteen years. Speaking of which, I am still merciful, aren't I? It will all be over today. More than twenty years ago, I ended my father's life. Today, my son, you, will also end my life. But, I son, you will inherit my will as I have inherited it from my father, and my cruelty as my inheritance, and pass it on from generation to generation, and you will be like me, to you Violence by one's own child, and then end it at the hands of one's own son, as we have done."

Like a poor stage actor, he exaggeratedly recited these bloody lines. As if he lost his mind, he waved his arms excitedly, and pulled Chen Ran, who was stunned, to the window again.

The police and members of the convoy looked up anxiously, and the caller had changed to another one. He persistently shouted: "Don't get excited, you can ask for anything! Don't hurt the innocent!"

Chen Jingfeng suddenly Laughing, he said: "Not innocent, not at all innocent, he deserves what he deserves!" He stuffed the knife into Chen Ran's hand, then took his other hand to hold it on the handle of the knife, and then grabbed the knife with both hands. With Chen Ran's hand, he gestured with the tip of the knife on his stomach.

He smiled at Chen Ran and said: "The good show is about to start, unfortunately, your mother is not here, and your nosy teacher is also not here, so I can't see the moment when you break out of the cocoon and become a butterfly." "

Chen Ran trembled and wanted to withdraw his hand, he said: "Are you crazy? Why did you do this?!"

Chen Jingfeng grabbed his hand again and moved it to his chest, frowning: "Why don't you Understand, this is your destiny, I, killed your grandpa, killed him in his sleep with an ordinary pill, let him choke to death with his own vomit, haha, how proud he is A person died so poorly. Now, it's time for you to kill me. You killed me, and you completed this cycle. How great, the father of domestic violence will be killed by the son of domestic violence Kill." He pushed his chest to the tip of the knife and said, "Come on, I'm ready!"

His eyes were full of enthusiasm, as if he was about to sacrifice for something great. Chen Ran looked at him speechless, only one voice remained in his mind: He is crazy! Chen Jingfeng, crazy!

At this time, Chen Jingfeng was dissatisfied with Chen Ran's dawdling movements, he clicked his tongue twice, and bumped directly towards the tip of the knife; Chen Ran screamed, struggling desperately, trying to pull his hand out; the policeman carefully leaned against the corner of the wall Run upstairs; someone opened the door on the first floor, and the police and Chen Hu outside the building were rushing in; A broken thread rolled down like beads...

Qian Erbai suddenly moved.

He rushed in quickly, grabbed Chen Jingfeng by the collar, threw him on his back like pulling a green onion from the dry land, and threw him to the ground. Then he stopped with a bow tie and threw away the knife in Chen Jingfeng's hand. When the police rushed up, What I saw was the end of the battle where the people's teacher bravely captured the gangster.

Then the police took over the scene, and Qian Erbai hurried to see what happened to Chen Ran. Chen Ran was still in shock, and he seemed a little dazed. He took Chen Ran to another room, touched his back, and comforted him: "It's okay. It 's all right."

After a while, Chen Ran gasped for breath suddenly, like a drowning patient being suddenly breathed in for the first time.

Qian Erbai held him in his arms, patted him on the back and said: "Okay, you are safe, don't be afraid."

Chen Ran cried loudly, buried his whole body in Qian Erbai's arms, trembling non-stop: " Teacher, teacher, he's crazy, he's crazy!"

Chen Ran was tricked out of school by Chen Jingfeng taking his mother's safety into account, but when he got here, he found out that this man had never kidnapped his mother at all, and the other party's target had always been him.

He couldn't understand why someone insisted on forcing his son to become a murderer. There was no explanation other than being crazy.

Qian Erbai patted him lightly, soothing his emotions, and felt a moment of fear in his heart. If it was one more late step, if the knife was stuck in it, if Chen Jingfeng really died... Chen Ran's life would be over.

The police took Chen Jingfeng down first, and then came to inform Qian Erbai and the two to go out. After completing the hostage rescue mission, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. One of the policemen looked at Qian Erbai, came over and patted him on the shoulder, and said, "You're good at it, have you practiced it?"

Qian Erbai smiled, no Speaking, he took off his coat, covered Chen Ran's head, and then walked out protecting him.

Bailu received the notification and was on the way with the female rider.

Chen Hu came over and called, "Boss, are you alright?"

Most of the team members were seeing the behind-the-scenes boss for the first time, and they all poked their heads to look curiously.

Qian Erbai shook his head, and took Chen Ran to a place far away from the police car and sat down. Chen Hu handed over a bottle of water and looked at Chen Ran with distressed face. This child has suffered many disasters at such a young age, and it is really pitiful to have such a father who is not as good as a beast.

Chen Ran took two sips from the water bottle, choked into the trachea again, and coughed heart-piercingly.

Qian Erbai patted him on the back, thinking of the words he heard just now, those bewitching fatalism, he was a little worried that Chen Ran would be deceived, and said: "The words he said are all crazy, you must not take them seriously."

Chen Ran's cough gradually stopped, he nodded and said, "I know, he can't scare me. The reincarnation, fate, and reincarnation he talked about are all useless to me, and I don't care." Tears were still shining, but his eyes were extremely firm.

Bailu finally arrived, she snatched Chen Ran from Qian Erbai's side, looked left and right, saw the new wounds on his son's face and arms, couldn't help crying, she held Chen Ran tightly Hugged in his arms, weeping uncontrollably.

Chen Ran was sent into the car, Bai Lu wiped away her tears, came over to thank Qian Erbai and Chen Hu, without them today, she really didn't know what to do. She even wanted to kneel down and thank them.

Qian Erbai held her back and told her to go back to stay with Chen Ran. He sent the words of Chen Jingfeng recorded on his mobile phone to Bai Lu, saying: "Chen Ran has been greatly stimulated today, you must pay attention to his behavior." Mental condition, you must get psychological treatment in time, otherwise you will easily develop post-traumatic stress disorder."

Bai Lu nodded and hurried back to find Chen Ran.

Chen Ran's mother and son were sent away, and everyone accepted the routine questioning of the police, and then dispersed.

Qian Erbai had to go back to school to work, so he handed over the follow-up matters to Chen Hu.

Chen Hu responded readily.

After Bailu listened to the recording Qian Erbai gave her, the whole portrait fell into the ice hole, which was bone-chillingly cold from inside to outside. She never thought that the man she had slept with for six or seven years turned out to be a murderer. She couldn't help but rejoice that her son left him early, but at the same time she was a little scared, if her son didn't escape, the consequences would be disastrous.

She handed over the audio evidence to the police, and the accidental case 23 years ago was reopened.

In the audio, Chen Jingfeng blew himself up about the motive and the process of murdering his father. Facing the ironclad evidence, Chen Jingfeng confessed. The spirit is obviously not normal. However, murdering his father, domestic violence against his son, and even kidnapping his son to plan suicide were all committed while he was still sane, so he was punished for several crimes. In the end, he was sentenced to seventeen years in prison.

This case caused an uproar. Some people wanted to take advantage of troubled waters to defend Chen Jingfeng. They wanted to catch the police and could not prove that Chen Jingfeng was still in a normal mind when he planned to escape and kidnap. They tried to win Chen Jingfeng a commutation of his sentence and make a name for himself. But there was an idea Yes, they were all warned by a mysterious group, and finally had to sit down obediently, not daring to jump anymore.

Because Chen Jingfeng lost his mind, he was transferred to the second psychiatric hospital in Heshi, where he received active treatment and strict supervision. If he regained his mind, he would be transferred back to the ordinary prison.

Many people thought it was just driving him crazy, he didn't even feel the punishment, it was too cheap for this scum, and some people wondered if he was just pretending, it took two years to murder his father

  For more than ten years, I have been living a good life without any grievances, and even became a famous criminal lawyer. Why did I suddenly go crazy?

Qian Erbai did not doubt the authenticity of Chen Jingfeng's madness. The human spiritual realm is complex and magical. It is strong enough to withstand all huge shocks, and at the same time fragile enough to collapse it with a single word. Everything is possible. In addition, even if he is not crazy, he is pretending to be crazy. After seventeen years, no one can say whether he can still maintain his truth.

After all, Chen Ran was still affected. He had nightmares every day, and could hardly be alone, nor could he study. Bai Lu could only suspend his studies for him and take him to the most professional doctor.

After Zhang Ming knew that he had taken a leave of absence from school and was about to leave Heshi, he cried and hugged him, "What about our agreement? Will you come back after you leave? How about I go with you?"

Chen Ran hugged him instead , patted his head, and said: "Don't talk stupidly, you can't come with me, you have to be responsible for your own future, and also responsible for our future. You can study at ease and take the exam well. The school I went to. I, I will try my best to catch up with you." On the

day Chen Ran left, Zhang Ming sneaked to the station to see him off, and the two hugged and cried bitterly on the platform, unable to bear to be separated. Bai Lu acquiesced to the relationship between the two, and was quite satisfied with Zhang Ming, who valued love and righteousness, and did not urge the two of them.

Qian Erbai helped them send their luggage to the train, and when they got off, they saw Zhang Ming hugging Chen Ran, crying with snot and tears. He didn't blame him for skipping class, and silently watched them say their last goodbyes.

Chen Ran threw herself into Qian Erbai's arms again, hugged her vigorously, wiped away tears and said with a smile: "Teacher, actually there is something I've always wanted to tell you," he withdrew from Qian Erbai's arms, stepped into the car, and then turned his head He said, "Can I call you Papa Lu?"

Qian Erbai was stunned, and then laughed again: "Of course."

Chen Ran laughed and waved to him: "Goodbye, Papa Lu!" Then he waved to Zhang Ming, "goodbye!"

The train drove away, Zhang Ming drooped his brows and eyes in a depressed mood, Qian Erbai patted the back of his head, and said: "Let's go, the people have delivered, the car has left, you should go back and write the inspection, three thousand words, Can't miss a single word."

Zhang Ming, who hadn't recovered from the sadness of his boyfriend's parting, immediately fell into a daze, opened his mouth and couldn't speak, only hated that he cried too hard just now, but now he wanted to cry helplessly. tears.

The author has something to say: Today this chapter is two in one, and tomorrow there will be some finishing work, this world will be completely over, thank you for your constant company, love you all!

(Corrected a typo and filled in a few details. I finished writing at three o'clock today. I was too sleepy, so I didn't check it. Sorry~)

Thanks in 2020-04-10 02:44:05~2020-04-11 03: During the 12:14 period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: 1 piece of yogurt;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!