Chapter 151

The Bakers' reaction was faster than Qian Erbai expected. After only two days, they connected Claude Anderson with Victor's secret boyfriend.

Michelle Baker called Claude's work number given by Qian Erbai, but when the secretary transferred the call into the office, the first question Qian Erbai heard was: "It's you, right? ?"

It was a rambling sentence, but people on both ends of the phone knew what it meant.

Qian Erbai didn't hide anything, and apologized sincerely: "I'm sorry, I didn't tell the truth that day, we are indeed not just ordinary friends. Wei Qia didn't want to disclose our relationship prematurely, and I respect his wishes, so... I apologize again "

Michelle was silent for a long time, although she had already done mental construction before making this call, but when she heard her conjecture was confirmed, she realized that she didn't seem to be fully prepared.

Qian Erbai didn't rush, and quietly waited for the other party to digest the information.

After two or three minutes, Michelle sighed, with a helpless compromise in his voice, "We have to talk."

Michelle made an appointment at the Prometheus Cafe. The environment here is quiet and the privacy is good. There are independent boxes on the second and third floors, and the sound insulation effect is remarkable. It is very suitable for talking about things that you don't want to be known to outsiders. Many heterosexual couples often come here for dates. The reason why Qian Erbai knew so much was because Klauen Anderson himself happened to be the big boss behind Prometheus.

But there's no need to tell Michelle them.

The Bakers and his wife were both in the private room. Seeing Qian Erbai coming in, the two stopped talking and separated a little distance calmly. Qian Erbai pretended not to see, said hello, poured himself a cup of coffee, and asked the two of them what they needed. The Bakers ordered two glasses of plain water.

Qian Erbai put down his cup, sat across from the two of them, and slowly stirred the coffee, giving the other party enough time to organize his words before asking questions.

The two made eye contact, and finally decided to start with Mrs. Baker. She said: "Victor's injury was not an accident, he actually wanted to commit suicide."

Qian Erbai showed a surprised expression, as if he couldn't accept the fact, "Why did he..."

"Because of you." Michelle looked at The man in front of him coldly dropped another blockbuster. Seeing that the man's expression was no longer calm, she felt a faint pleasure.

As her husband described, this is a mature and elegant man with outstanding appearance and prominent family background. He also has an amiable and mysterious temperament. As long as he is willing to exude his charm, no one can escape it. His offensive. She thought she understood why Victor fell in love with him, and made up lies for him to hide from the family for three years. In the end, she would rather die than break up with this person.

Her breathing was a little short, and all her anger towards her son turned into resentment and projected on Qian Erbai, her eyes staring at him seemed to be breathing fire. Klein noticed his wife's agitation, hurriedly took her hand quietly under the table, reminded her not to be impulsive, and at the same time brought water to her. Michelle took a deep breath, took a sip of the water, but still couldn't calm down, so she turned her eyes away, not wanting to look at Qian Erbai again.

Qian Erbai felt a little ironic and couldn't help but want to laugh, but laughing at this time is definitely not a good thing. He looked at Klein, puzzled and said, "Sorry, I don't quite understand what does it mean that Vicia committed suicide because of me?"

Klein was at a loss for words. As a father, of course he also believed that Kraun was mostly responsible for Viccia's affairs, but if they were seriously investigated, the root cause was actually their own.

It was they who insisted on binding Wei Qia to the boat of heterosexuality, and forcibly broke his raft to the other side in the name of his own good. They were the culprits that caused Wei Qia to leave decisively. Their behavior, in essence, is no different from what their own parents did back then. They are all imposing their own wishes on their children, for the sake of their own face, career, prestige, etc. Asking children to make sacrifices, hide or kill their real selves, and become what they want.

Klein was horrified by himself who was so selfish and terrifying, but emotionally he was unwilling to admit his incompetence. Faced with Qian Erbai's question, he couldn't answer it, so he had no choice but to leave it at that, and talked about the ultimate purpose of this meeting.

He said: "Victor is still a student, but you have already achieved a successful career. There is a difference of more than ten years between you. I can't tell whether your feelings for Vicia are genuine or just a novelty. Vicia did it for you. Such a stupid thing makes us even more uneasy. He is too immature, and you are too rational, Mr. Anderson, do you really think that you will be happy together?"

Qian Erbai said seriously: "I can Answer you without hesitation, yes." He looked at the Bakers opposite him and smiled apologetically, "To be offensive, I know Vicha better than you. What does he like, what does he dislike, what is he afraid of, I know what plans I have for the future. We are connected, and every moment we are together is very happy. Seeing his smile is my greatest satisfaction. We are lovers, friends, and partners. He likes film and television work, and I can help him as much as possible, and I can accompany him to realize everything he dreams of. Most importantly, I love him and respect him. I will never force him to do anything he doesn't want to He didn't want to disclose our relationship prematurely, so I never urged him, and I only said that we were ordinary friends. I would give him time and let him prepare, while I waited quietly for him to tell me The day he was introduced to his family."

"I can't figure out why Vicka committed suicide. The last time we met, he was full of expectations and planned to intern in my studio in the summer. He also said that if Aunt Baker knew that he could participate in the production of such a great show. , will definitely be proud of him. He was so excited and full of ambition at that time, how could he suddenly give up all his dreams?"

Qian Erbai frowned, looked at Klein, and then looked at his expression Michelle, who was stunned, seemed to be really puzzled and asked: "Tell me, why is this?" The

couple fell into silence for a long time, and each took a drink of water from their cups.

Qian Erbai's coffee was already cold, so he didn't take a sip.

The conversation also ended here. Michelle's eyes were red, and without saying a word, she left the box early. Klein was also depressed, and got up and left without saying a word. Before going out, he turned around again, looked at Qian Erbai and said, "I won't say that I agree with you guys being together, but I hope you can remember today's words."

Qian Erbai stood up, facing Klein's aggressive gaze, Seriously said: "I will love him as my life." In the

afternoon, Qian Erbai went to the ward to cast his true love magic. Accompanied by Qian Erbai's affectionate call, Xia Changdian slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the man holding his hand in front of him in a little confusion. Just as he was about to speak, he met Qian Erbai's threatening eyes. I had no choice but to give up the wicked idea of ​​pretending to be amnesia that popped up all of a sudden, obediently called "Crowne", and said coquettishly, "I'm in so much pain."

Xia Changdian finally woke up, and Mrs. Baker and Carol wept with joy , quickly gathered around the bed to look at him. Klein was also very happy, but as the head of the family, his emotional expressions were always relatively restrained. He stood behind his wife, looked at his son smiling, and his eyes were slightly moist.

Michelle tremblingly caressed Xia Changdian's face, calling out his son's name: "Vicia, my baby, you finally woke up. Mom is so worried."

Xia Changdian shrank back subconsciously, trying to avoid her hand, but when he saw Michelle's injured expression, he forced himself to stop, lowered his eyes and

said , "I'm sorry." It was a spell that instantly brought Michelle and Carol back to the moment when the incident happened, and their hearts were tightened. Michelle quickly interrupted Xia Changdian's apology: "No, don't say it, we were wrong, I'm sorry, baby..." She held Xia Changdian's hand, tears streaming down. Looking at the gauze-wrapped forearms, Michelle's heart ached beyond measure. How much despair must have caused him to hit him so hard. The wound stretched from the wrist to the socket of the elbow, and the blood flowed all over. God, how painful this must be!

Qian Erbai went to call the doctor when the Baker family was exchanging feelings, and now the doctor happened to come over to do some necessary examinations for the patient, so the family members were kicked out of the ward.

Michelle leaned against Klein's arms and wiped away her tears, crying out of breath.

Before Victor was in a coma, she held on to take care of her son, not daring to think about the scene at that time, but now that her son woke up, she finally let go of the string in her heart, and all her emotions were strong at this moment Erupted. Worry, remorse, fear, anger... strong emotions hit Michelle's nerves, her eyes darkened, and she suddenly passed out.

Klein was startled, and kept calling his wife's name, Qian Erbai hurriedly asked him to help him to the chair, and went to the doctor by himself.

After the doctor learned about the situation, he believed that Michelle's conscious syncope was caused by hyperventilation caused by emotional agitation. There was no major problem, just pay more attention to rest. Klein was worried, and asked why he hadn't woken up since there was nothing wrong. The doctor hung the stethoscope around his neck, and replied calmly: "She is asleep."

Klein then noticed that although Michelle did not respond to his call, she was breathing steadily and her face was very calm. Relax, he believed it, heaved a sigh of relief, and expressed his thanks to the doctor.

Klein sat by the bed with his wife, and Qian Erbai and Carol left the ward consciously.

Xia Changdian's examination was not over yet, Qian Erbai stood at the door of the ward, watching the busyness inside through the viewing window, with a worried face.

Carol coughed twice, and said dryly: "I was in a bad mood that day, and I offended you, and I apologize to you."

Qian Erbai accepted his apology, "You are too worried about Vicha, I understand. But I still don't understand why Vicia committed suicide because of me?"

Carol was stunned for a moment, feeling his throat tightened, he opened his mouth, and it took him a long time to say a word: "They told you like this of?"

Qian Erbai didn't speak, but just looked at Carol.

Carol sighed, smiled self-deprecatingly and said, "You may be partly responsible, but it is more due to us. Our family is rather special, and he has been under a lot of pressure since he was a child." Talk more, change the subject and say, "Weiqia refuses to forgive us, but is willing to wake up for you. Maybe the power of love really exists. No matter what they think, you have passed the test in my heart. Kraun, Please take good care of my brother."

Carol's performance made Qian Erbai a little surprised, but it is still a joyful thing to be recognized by his brother. He nodded and said solemnly: "I will."

With Carol's proposal and Klein's acquiescence, Qian Erbai stayed by Xia Changdian's side all afternoon.

Xia Changdian was half leaning on the bed, smiling softly as he watched Qian Erbai peeling apples for him, but in his mind he was complaining to his brother that the so-called love magic was too dull, there was no kiss or confession, it was not romantic at all.

Qian Erbai looked at him and said nothing, Xia Changdian felt guilty, coughed twice, and found a step down: "The way is simple, return to the basics, there is nothing more shocking than plain!"

Qian Erbai was speechless, he cut a piece of apple and fed it to Xia Changdian's mouth, poked his forehead in the consciousness space: "Stupid, can you hear what you said fluently?"

Xia Changdian turned a deaf ear, ate the apple, looked at Qian Erbai Bai smirked.

After waking up, Michelle wanted to see her son, but at the door, she saw the two people in the room looking at each other affectionately. Carol whispered, "Vicia has been laughing all the time, he is really happy." Michelle Cher lowered her eyes and turned to leave.

Although Xia Changdian woke up, he still needs to observe for two more days before deciding whether to allow him to be discharged from the hospital. And the Anderson family was worried that the assassination would happen again, and arranged for Qian Erbai to be discharged from the hospital the next day after his life was not in danger—a top-level consortium like the Anderson family always maintains its own private medical team at home. The post-operative care is fully manageable—and there are still a lot of things to deal with in the company. Even if he wants to recover from his injuries, he can't ignore the company's affairs. This means that Qian Erbai can't come to the hospital to accompany Xia Changdian often.

Xia Changdian was very unwilling to face parting after meeting just now, and looked at Qian Erbai eagerly, his sapphire-like eyes were like a pool of lake water, clinging to his lover tenderly and infatuatedly. Qian Erbai couldn't stand such an offensive, so he could only stay with him until the visiting time was over, and then reluctantly got up to say goodbye.

He kissed Xia Changdian lightly on the forehead, and said: "Get well soon, I'm still waiting for you to be my assistant."

Xia Changdian pouted to kiss, but Qian Erbai glanced at the door, stretched out She tapped his soft lips with a finger, and said with a smile, "I'll come to see you tomorrow."

Xia Changdian followed Qian Erbai's line of sight, and Mrs. Baker was standing outside the door. I don't know how long she had been standing there. .

The author has something to say: I couldn't write about a reality show today, but I will definitely write about it tomorrow. 【cough cough】

The lottery draw is over. First of all, congratulations to the children who got the rewards, [although I don't know who it is], thank you for your support and participation, and thank you to all the little cuties who have never left me. Maybe my article is too long, and the pace of each world is very slow. Some babies are exhausted by my enthusiasm, and they are unwilling to bubble up in the comment area. . . Nitrogen, I still have to say, it's still too early for this book to end [Look, this author is really serious! ], in fact, you can split them up and watch them as unit dramas, every world is a new beginning, [trying to save face]. In addition, a new article is already being conceived, this time it is really fast travel, the kind of [Will it still be slow to wear, forget it, don't care] that ends in about ten chapters of a world, the author has already given them Good name, there are two articles, sister articles, one is called "Quick Transmigration: You Can't Give Me What I Want", and the other is called "Quick Transmigration: You Can't Afford What I Give". They still focus on perspectives, and the other is affectionate Black-bellied Gong, one is amnesiac neuropathic slag Gong, one is abused Gong, and the other is abused (just talk about it, it is serious). I had a lot of fun thinking about it, and I hope it's a lot of fun writing it. Of course, this preview may be a bit too advanced. After all, there is nothing else except the name and character design now... After

talking a lot of nonsense, I will summarize it at the end.

Thank you for your company and support, I hope you can continue to support! I write texts happily, and everyone can read them happily! Chirp! !