Chapter 37

Following Qian Erbai into the elevator, Xia Changdian was still in disbelief—he followed Brother Xiong home? Are you going to meet your parents now? ! Is it too fast? !

Seeing the changing expression on his face, Qian Erbai knew that he was thinking wildly in his head again, so he laughed in a low voice, interrupted him, and said: "It's hard to find a nearby hotel, stay at my house today, and the rest will be tomorrow Think about it again."

Xia Changdian nodded obediently, secretly happy in his heart. The sparsely populated Tang City is really a natural assist!

Walking to the door, Qian Erbai took the key to open the door.

Only then did Xia Changdian remember that he was empty-handed, and felt annoyed: the first time he met his parents, he gave the impression that his uncles and aunts didn't understand etiquette, so how can he develop further in the future! He was a little anxious, tugged on Qian Erbai's sleeve, and asked in a low voice: "What do uncles and aunts like, let me go down and buy some?"

Qian Erbai smiled at him comfortingly: "Our family doesn't have so much attention, and the supermarkets outside are also It's hard to find." Then he opened the door and rushed into the room and said, "Dad, Mom, we're back."

Xia Changdian struggled to come in, and just after putting on his slippers, Qiao's mother came out of the kitchen and said with a smile: "My son is back "

Qian Erbai took Xia Changdian's schoolbag, hung it on the coat rack, and introduced to Qiao's mother: "This is my friend, Xia Changdian."

"Hello, auntie." Xia Changdian's nervous hands didn't know where to put them, I had to carry it behind my back, like a child begging for lucky money during the Chinese New Year.

Qiao's mother secretly looked him up and down, and was satisfied.

The boy in front of him was fair and handsome, well-dressed, and didn't wear any strange accessories. Although he seemed too quiet because of restraint, he stood beside his son obediently, and secretly raised his eyes to see his son's reaction. This freshman The more you look at the small combination, the more you get right.

Mother Qiao greeted the two of them with a smile: "Hey, hello. Come in, don't stand by the door." She glanced at her son again, quite meaningfully, and said, "Qiao Qiao, quickly take Xiao Xia to sit on the sofa. Going . Are you tired after driving all day?"

Xia Changdian was pushed forward by Qian Erbai, his face was red, and he was both embarrassed and warm in his heart when he met Qiao Ma's concerned gaze. : "Thank you, auntie." I thought in my heart that I must make up the gifts tomorrow.

Qian Erbai changed his clothes and wanted to help in the kitchen, Qiao's mother pushed him out. Seeing his puzzled expression, Qiao's mother secretly resented her son for not being enlightened. She took her chin and pointed to Xia Changdian who was sitting on the sofa like a baby, and said in a low voice, "Is it appropriate to throw your friend out alone? There is no need here." You, go out to accompany your friend."

Qian Erbai had no choice but to give up. Take off your apron and go into the living room.

Xia Changdian put his hands on both sides of his legs, lowered his head, and stared at the fabric pattern on the sofa.

Qian Erbai looked at the top of his head, and asked with a smile: "What are you studying?"

Xia Changdian heard his brother Xiong's voice, his tense shoulders obviously relaxed, he raised his head, and laughed along with him: "Brother, your family Your sofa looks really good."

Qian Erbai couldn't help laughing, and stretched out his hand to ruffle his hair.

He pulled up the child and said, "Go and see my room?"

Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were busy in the kitchen.

Qiao's mother was washing the vegetables while listening carefully to the movement outside. Father Qiao glanced at her, a little disgusted. He was thinking about the same mysterious smiles of the mother and son. Now that the mysterious person was outside, he couldn't go out to find out. Tortured by curiosity, he could only wave the spatula vigorously.

Qian Erbai's bedroom is almost the same as the one in Fangshi, except that there are some photos of Qiaobeisi when he was a child. Qiao's father and Qiao's mother brought it from the old house.

The most striking are the photos of the child when he was 100 days old and when he was one year old.

In the photo, the little doll is white and chubby, with big black and white eyes, and a small pink mouth drooling and licking her fingers. There are apples between the two short legs, or something like a cloth tiger acts as a natural mosaic.

Xia Changdian glanced at it twice but didn't dare to look any more. It always felt like he was peeping at Brother Xiong's naked body, which was very exciting.

Since my son doesn't live here for a long time, there is no single computer room here. There is only a computer desk in the bedroom. The computer keyboard and monitor are the latest configurations, and the gaming chair is also a well-known old brand. It can be seen that Qiao's parents really support their son's career sincerely.

The two stayed in the bedroom for a while, and Qiao's mother came to ask them to have dinner.

Because there are guests at home, the food is extraordinarily sumptuous, seven dishes, one soup, full of color, flavor and taste, just looking at it makes people's index fingers move.

When Qian Erbai came out, he saw that Qiao's father was serving a meal, he hurriedly stepped forward to take the bowl, and asked Qiao's father to sit down.

Qiao's father has a face of Zhang Guozi, and when he is stern and doesn't smile, he can definitely scare children to tears. Xia Changdian became nervous again, and hurriedly called someone: "Hello, Uncle, I am Brother Qiao's friend and colleague, and my name is Xia Changdian."

Father Qiao finally met his son's friend, and he thought it was good at first glance, but he He was a serious person, so he just nodded reservedly.

Xia Changdian's heart was pounding, he didn't know how his father felt about him, and when he secretly went to see Brother Xiong, he met Qiao's mother's smiling eyes.

Xia Changdian felt uncomfortable being watched by the two people, he couldn't even use chopsticks, so he could only watch the dish in front of him, and ate it with his head down.

Seeing this, Qiao's mother picked up the serving chopsticks to serve him food, and said, "Come on, Xiao Xia, eat more, don't be polite, look at you are too thin, this is Auntie's specialty dish, come and try it." taste."

Xia Changdian couldn't resist Qiao's mother's enthusiasm, so he could only hold up the bowl and thank him in a stack of voices: "Thank you, Auntie, it's delicious. Don't bother you, I'll just come by myself..." In a blink of an eye, the dishes in the bowl were piled up. hill. He looked at Qian Erbai helplessly, trying to ask for help.

Qian Erbai rushed to the rescue, holding his own bowl, stopped Qiao Ma's chopsticks that were trying to add bricks and tiles to Xia Changdian's bowl again, and said, "Thank you, Mom." "You can eat too." In order to prevent Papa Qiao from being unhappy, he gave Papa Qiao another fillet of fish. This food pick-up movement finally came to an end.

Xia Changdian secretly breathed a sigh of relief, looking at the bowl full of vegetables, he couldn't help staring at Qian Erbai's chopsticks. He also wanted to eat the food that Brother Xiong gave him.

After a meal, the host and guest enjoy themselves.

Qian Erbai took the initiative to clear the dining table. Father Qiao went back to the study to sort out the documents, leaving only Mother Qiao and Xia Changdian in the living room.

Xia Changdian's face became hot from Qiao's mother's intentional or unintentional gaze, and he was embarrassed to stay any longer, so he went to the kitchen to help Brother Xiong wash the dishes. Before she got up, she was stopped by Qiao's mother and said, "Xiao Xia, come and chat with auntie for a while. Besides Xiao Hou, this is the first time Qiao Qiao has brought a friend home. You and Qiao Qiao know each other well. How long has it been, and how did you meet? Come and talk to auntie."

Xia Changdian was excited when he learned that he had taken the "first share", and the secret nervousness was temporarily left behind, and he had a good time with Qiao's mother We chatted heartily.

Qian Erbai heard the two talking and laughing outside in the kitchen, and guessed that the content of the conversation probably had something to do with him.

He felt a little relieved. Although she didn't mean to imply anything by bringing him back today, Mother Qiao has a good impression of the child, and the two get along well, which is more beneficial for the subsequent development.

I just hope Mother Qiao won't be too enthusiastic, the child is thin-skinned, so don't be intimidated.

The child was indeed frightened, but not because of Qiao's mother's enthusiasm, but because she asked a question: "What do you think of homosexuality?"

Xia Changdian's small face turned pale all of a sudden, and he subconsciously glanced in the direction of the kitchen , My mind went blank, and my tongue began to tie up.

He didn't know if Qiao's mother's words had any deep meaning, but he felt that he was more nervous than when he only had more than a thousand fans and dared to negotiate with the candy company on the terms of the contract.

He trembled slightly, unable to distinguish whether it was excitement or fear, and he was speechless for a moment.

After a long while, he recovered his voice, but his throat was still dry. He said after deliberation: "I, I don't have any opinion. Whether you are gay or heterosexual, they are all equal, but you have different choices..." During the

speech He raised his head and glanced at Qiao's mother, but saw that she nodded with a smile, as if admiring and gratified.

He suddenly came up with a thought, could it be... "Actually," he was agitated by this impulse, his heartbeat almost drowned out his voice, "I, I am..."

Mother Qiao interrupted his self-explosion and smiled consolingly She smiled, indicating that he didn't need to say anything, she understood. Then he asked: "Are you talking about a boyfriend?"

Xia Changdian was stuck again, his mind was spinning a lot, but he couldn't even make a complete sentence. He felt it was difficult to breathe, and it was even more difficult to think. Finally, he shook his head hard.

Confessing his sexuality in front of the mother of the person he likes must be the hardest decision he has ever made. He anxiously waited for the final blow.

Qiao's mother patted his arm with a smile, and comforted him: "Don't be nervous, Auntie also thinks homosexuality is fine. You are a good boy, Auntie likes you very much."

The temperature on his arm gave him courage again, and he gradually relaxed Come down and say, "Thank you, Auntie."

Qiao's mother nodded, looking at Xia Changdian with softer eyes. She went back to talking about her son's childhood.

Because of the guilt in her heart, the story she told was tinged with too much subjective emotion, and Xia Changdian was tearful, feeling sorry for the lonely and poor brother Xiong in his childhood.

With red eyes, he said to Qiao's mother: "From now on, I will stay with Brother Qiao well, and I will never let him be lonely again."

Qiao's mother was greatly moved when she heard the words, she grabbed Xia Changdian's hand and shook it vigorously, almost saying "I will hand over my son to you."

At this time, Qian Erbai came out, looked at the two of them tearfully as if they were seeing each other off, and said with a smile: "What's the matter, what are you talking about, why are you still crying?"

Xia Changdian and Qiao's mother They looked at each other, exchanged a "secret" look, and said in unison as if nothing happened: "Nothing."

Qian Erbai obviously didn't believe it, but he didn't investigate further. He sat next to Xia Changdian and joined their new round of conversation.

This talk turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

—Xia Changdian turned out to be another male protagonist in the cp post of her son she followed? ! —Mother

Qiao first gave her son a veiled look, then turned her head to look at Xia Changdian with more and more loving eyes, and whenever she caught the unintentional interaction between the two of them, she would always show a weird smile.

Qian Erbai was getting hairy from the laughter, Xia Changdian was also quite uncomfortable, not knowing what was going on.

After chatting for a while, Mother Qiao got up and went back to the house, leaving space for the two young people, and said, "I'm getting older, and I don't have as much energy as you young people. I have to go to rest. Qiao Qiao, Xiao Xia, you talk." Before leaving He even gave the two of them a wink, which contained too much information, the two of them didn't understand it for a moment, and they froze in embarrassment.

As soon as Mother Qiao left, Xia Changdian felt a little ashamed. She just came out to Aunt Qiao and said that she would take care of Brother Xiong for the rest of her life.

Although I disclosed my sexuality on the Internet, I didn't tell Brother Xiong specifically. According to Brother Xiong's character of not touching the Internet when he is out of work, he probably doesn't know it. But at this moment he didn't have the courage to speak again.

He picked up the water glass and took a sip, thinking, wait a little longer, wait for a suitable opportunity.