Chapter 172

The sun rose as usual, and the ordinary day began again. But for the tenants in Rainbow Villa, it was a very different morning.

As soon as each tenant opened the door, the staff guarding outside posted a "no-speaking" order on them, and asked them not to say a word or use any words in the next two hours. Communicate with other tenants in the form of text, until all the tenants' confession envelopes are put in the small mailbox, they can be lifted from the ban.

All the tenants were dumbfounded, and someone curiously asked "What would happen if I couldn't help talking to others", the staff had already prepared, took out a confession day result statistics form, and drew a Big red cross. Simple and crude and clear at a glance. The man shut up instantly.

This should be the weirdest breakfast after the official check-in except for the first day. Everyone was eating quietly with their heads down, but under the cover of knives, forks and dishes, they were communicating with each other mysteriously with their eyes. If you understand, you nod your head, and the two of you will smile knowingly, gaining the achievement of adding 1 to the tacit understanding, and your relationship will become closer; if you don't understand, you will be confused, and your face will be full of rhetorical questions of "what are you talking about?" The foundations of mutually beneficial alliances are increasingly shaky.

Everyone finished their breakfast amidst the endless flirting and tacit understanding, and finally ushered in the official start of the confession game.

The staff brought the tenants into the confession room in turn according to the room number. Qian Erbai was the first.

The confession room contained a table, a chair, a wooden mailbox, and a working VCR. On the table was a box containing a pink envelope and a reminder card.

Qian Erbai frowned, took out a pair of white gloves and put them on, and then picked up the reminder card.

The front of the card reads: "Welcome to the Confession Room, only those who confess bravely will be favored by the God of Love." The back reads: "Here are two confession methods for you to choose, one is a clichéd but convenient confession letter, and the other is a confession letter. Sincere and thoughtful confession vcr, you can choose one of the two methods, or both. But no matter which form, we will keep you absolutely confidential, please rest assured. Next, you have ten minutes to complete your Good luck to you!"

Qian Erbai looked at the camera, thought for a moment, and then picked up the envelope. Another camera in the house faithfully recorded the letterhead on the pink letter paper: "Dear Eric baby..."

After writing the letter, he folded the letter paper neatly and put it back in the envelope, and then turned on the video recorder on the table .

He smiled at the camera and said, "Hi baby. Please forgive me, but I've wanted to call you that for a long time. I've loved you since the first day I saw you. Eric, you may still I don't know, I knew you earlier than you thought."

Qian Erbai's eyes were deep, with a trace of nostalgia in his eyes: "It was the summer three years ago, I lost the inspiration for painting, and I collapsed and went crazy all day long. You suddenly appeared, saved me, and rekindled my passion for artistic creation."

"After seeing you that day, I drew the best work in my life, and I named it "Gino" and published it in Signed 'Raymond' on the back. But I don't want to make this painting public, I just want you to be my own Gino, my muse, the fire and light of my rebirth, I even want Hide you too. For this, I followed you quietly to your rented apartment and bought the room opposite your house. I know you like to keep your keys under the rug, honey, I Wanted to say, that's really not safe. I could easily get the key, open the door and go into your room, and take you away while you're asleep... Sorry, did I scare you? I did take the key , but I never opened your door. I just want to remind you not to leave the spare key in such a dangerous place again."

"I know that my approach is too paranoid, and I am also afraid that one day I will really do something that I regret. So, while I can still control myself, I chose to leave. But I don't want to just do nothing like that. So I left you a gift in my room, the key to the door is under the rug in front of your house. If one day you suddenly need to use the spare key under the rug, then you will Seeing it, and then seeing those gifts..."

"I'm sure you didn't see those gifts, otherwise you wouldn't be indifferent to those two names in the park that day. To be honest, I'm still a little bit lost, But I'm very happy to officially meet you with a new, healthy face."

"Maybe I should seal up the dust of the past forever, so that you think I've always been so gentle. But I can't, because I love you, so I decided to be honest."

"I used to be paranoid and a little crazy, I like to pursue excitement, I don't like a stable life, I yearn for the distance more than settling down, I used to think that nothing could stop me from wandering , I also thought that I would be alone until I died. But, Eric, I was wrong. After I met you, I realized that the reason why I keep moving forward is to go in the direction where you are. I am grateful to my The once harsh personality and critical eyes have not been shaken by the scenery on the road, so I can fully dedicate this first love to you."

He looked at the camera and confessed affectionately: "Eric, now My life and death, happiness and pain are all in your hands, are you willing to give me holy love?" After

a moment's pause, he suddenly smiled and said, "Actually, no matter whether you choose me or not in the end, I will choose you." I decided to show you this VCR. Of course you have complete freedom, but baby, you shouldn't have the heart to see me sad, right?"

After the recording, he put the envelope into the small mailbox, opened the door and walked out of the room.

Staff came to restore the room to its original state, and two minutes later, the second tenant entered the confession room. It was Xia Changdian.

Xia Changdian quickly wrote the letter, put it in the mailbox, and then left the room. When he reached the door, he suddenly turned back to the table and turned on the video recorder...

Walking out of the confession room, Xia Changdian immediately saw Qian Erbai who was waiting for him not far away, his eyes lit up, and he walked over quickly .

Qian Erbai asked him in his heart: "So happy, have you peeked at my video?"

Xia Changdian smiled, and answered him in his heart: "No, I will keep it as a surprise at night."

"Then do you have any surprises for me?" ?" Qian Erbai held Xia Changdian's hand and kneaded it lightly.

Xia Changdian blinked, and without saying a word, he handed over his other hand.

Jessica passed by the two and let out an exaggerated sigh. Watching these two people show their affection every day, she feels that she is about to become a lemon, envious and a little anxious, thinking from time to time: when will she find her little baby, she also wants Hug and hug your girlfriend, and the most important thing is that after you have a girlfriend, you will no longer have to be forced to eat dog food produced by others every day until you are full.

But she got almost nothing in the first week. Not only did she not find the person she wanted, but she was almost shocked to doubt her life-her original ideal girl was a blonde sweet girl like Rachel, or a girl like Amy A petite and cute baby-faced girl, but the reality is against her: Amy quit the show midway due to physical reasons, and Rachel excluded her from consideration because of her sexuality, and lost all sniping targets at once She was disgusted by her task partner Matilda, and when she had nowhere to go, she had to temporarily form a team with Gloria, but because both of them were top, and they were not the type that each other liked, so they just played on the spot , it is impossible to call - if she wants to achieve the great goal above, she can only continue to work hard next week.

Putting the envelope into the mailbox, she was a little curious whether Adam and Eric would choose to make a VCR to confess, so she turned on the VCR, but to her disappointment, the local video of the VCR turned out to be blank. She smacked her lips and felt sorry for Eric: Adam, this old man is really outrageous, he usually takes advantage of Eric, but at this time, he would not even bother to record a few minutes of video . It's really knowing people and knowing the face but not knowing the heart.

She walked out of the confession room, and when she passed Qian Erbai and the two of them, she gave Qian Erbai a disapproving look, which made both of them puzzled.

Andrew glanced at Lindsay before leaving, seeing her smiling encouragingly at himself, he quickly lowered his head and walked forward quickly. In the morning, Lindsay deliberately sat beside him. Although he didn't show much intimacy, he still made Andrew feel his heart beating faster and his face flushed, as if he really felt the feeling of being in love.

He was a little excited, because of his sexual orientation and his previous experience, he had never been in a relationship. Apart from his own family, Lindsay was the first person of the opposite sex who approached him and had a good impression of him. He wrote Lindsay's name on the paper and couldn't help smiling. "If we can really become a couple with her, it seems to be a very good thing." He thought.

Richard had already given up on himself because of yesterday's failed attempt. He kept his head down all morning, as if refusing to communicate. He took a deep breath and stood up when he heard the housekeeper (host) calling his name, and strode towards the confession The house went in.

He walked quickly and hurriedly with the heroic mood of going to the execution ground, without even looking back, so he didn't know that the moment he stood up, James and Benjamin looked at him at the same time.

Ten minutes seemed like ten years to Richard. He turned his head and stared at the camera with a sad face, and there was not a single word on the letter. When the timer reminded that there was still one minute left, he finally let out a long sigh, wrote Benjamin's name and threw it into the mailbox.

He explained to the camera: "Yes, Benjamin, I wrote you a letter. But don't feel pressured, just make your own choice. Even if you don't choose me, I won't blame you. After all, we didn't have any agreement before. I just think that we as the only remaining gay men should help each other. Although James is my friend, and as far as I know, he should not find a teammate, but he has a waiver Quan, no matter what the outcome of the game is, he will not be in danger... But if he knows that I think so, he will definitely be unhappy..."

Thinking of this, he suddenly raised his hand and deleted the video he just recorded , opened the door and went out.

Seeing him coming, James cast another questioning look at him, but Richard was still caught in his own entanglement, and didn't receive the deep meaning of the person opposite him at all. He just smiled at James and turned to Benjamin. He nodded, and then went back down with his hair down.

James and Benjamin looked at each other, then looked away together.

The tenants walked into the confession room one by one, came out one by one, and sat back on the sofa in the living room in silence.

The people in the back row were anxious and fidgety. They wanted to know whether their partner had fulfilled the promise as agreed, but because the gag order had not been lifted, they could not directly ask them, so they could only wink and hint at each other. Those who received an affirmative answer felt relieved, and a happy smile appeared on their faces, while those who failed to get a response began to beat their hearts, and couldn't help wondering whether their small alliance existed in name only, and whether it was necessary for them to continue voting as originally planned.

Finally, all the tenants had entered the confession room, and the butler (host) announced that the game was over for everyone, and everyone's silence could be lifted, and then left with a small mailbox.

The tenants looked at each other in blank dismay, each with their own thoughts.