Chapter 163

Lindsay took his lunch out of the microwave and hurried back to the ward, just in time to see Amy put down her phone. She pretended she didn't see it, opened the table on the bed, and put the lunch box on the table: "I'll be with you this afternoon, just tell me if you need anything, don't act on your own."

Amy twitched her mouth , "Thank you." His face was pale like a female ghost.

Lindsay tore open the package of the disposable tableware provided by the restaurant and handed it over. Seeing that her wrist was weak, she simply helped her mix the rice well. "Shall I feed you?"

Amy shook her head, lowered her head to eat quietly, while Lindsay sat and peeled an apple.

Amy had no appetite, and after two bites she couldn't eat any more. She turned her head and looked at Lindsay quietly, unconsciously stirring the rice grains in the bowl with the spoon in her hand. Lindsay noticed it, and looked up at her: "What's the matter?" Amy pursed her lips and smiled, "It's nothing, I just think, you are so kind to me, just like my sister."

Lindsay didn't answer, and finished cutting silently With the last bit of apple peel, I cut a small triangle with a knife and handed it to Amy, while I picked up the remaining half of the apple and took a big bite. Before Amy could say what she was moved, the flattered expression froze on her face.

"It's best not to think so, I don't like brothers and sisters, please." After eating the apple, Lindsay threw the core into the trash can, wiped his fingers with a wet towel, and squinted at her, his words were full of disgust .

Amy smiled and said nothing, but her eye circles were red when she lowered her head.

When participating in the program, all tenants' mobile phones and other communication devices need to be handed in, and they cannot be returned until the program recording is completed three months later, or if they are eliminated midway. Lindsay didn't ask where Amy's cell phone came from, and she didn't care, everyone will have some little secrets. She just needs to keep a close eye on Amy, and don't let her be implicated in any trouble caused by the other party.

After lunch, Amy said she was a little sleepy and wanted to take a rest. Lindsay helped her level the bed, tucked in the corners of the quilt when she lay on her side, and turned up the temperature of the air conditioner a few degrees.

Amy let out a long breath of turbid air, closed her eyes, the blood vessels on the eyelids were clear, and her skin was pale and almost transparent.

The accidental miscarriage took a toll on her body. Excessive blood loss led to a rapid loss of energy and heat in her body. Not only was she feeling weak all over, but she also experienced bouts of chills, dizziness, and nausea. Her mind uncontrollably recalled the foreign body sensation caused by the curette scraping the uterine wall during the operation, which made her scalp numb and at the same time always felt pain in her lower abdomen, and the hot feeling of liquid flowing between her legs was also lingering. go.

She clenched her fists, the hatred in her heart was almost substantive, but she still told herself in her heart that she must be calm and not do things that she would regret.

Lindsay didn't leave the ward, just sat on the sofa, flipping through a copy of today's entertainment newspaper to pass the time.

The ward was very quiet, only Amy's shallow and even breathing and the "swish" sound of the air being cut when the pages were turned could be heard.

After more than an hour, the sound of paper flipping became slower and slower, and finally stopped gradually, followed by the second sound of breathing.

Amy opened her eyes and carefully rolled out of bed. She left a note on the bed, then took her coat and shoes, and walked out of the ward barefoot. It was lunch break time, and there was no one in the corridor. Amy put on her shoes, changed into her coat, and walked quickly through the nurses' station with her head down.

The phone in her pocket kept vibrating, but she ignored it and let the other party call again and again.

Walking out of the hospital gate, she hailed a taxi and said, "Go to Swan Lake Park." When the

car started, she cut off the phone call again, and edited the text message: "I'm leaving." Click to send.

After changing mobile phones three times in a row, Sophie's phone still showed that the line was busy. Jin had no choice but to temporarily abandon this plan of using phone bombing to break through the other party's psychological defense, and instead looked for a new entry point.

She had an intuition that Amy's pregnancy had something to do with Sophie. She even thought Sophie was the father of the child. Amy took the opportunity to cheat Amy's body under the pretext of reliving the past.

However, it is not enough to restore the truth of the matter only by patchwork conjectures. To make these conjectures tenable, explainable and convincing, tangible evidence is needed to support them.

Sophie didn't make much progress on this line, and Jin thought of Amy who was lying in the hospital at this time. In the morning, Amy was too emotional, and she had to breathe for a long time after saying a word or two. She was afraid of something, so she didn't continue to ask. After returning to the studio to calm down and watching the interview video several times, she found that something seemed wrong. Amy seemed less innocent than she thought.

Sophie asked her high school classmates for Amy's contact information, which proved that the two hadn't been in contact for a long time, and hadn't even been in contact since high school. After asking for the phone number, it was impossible for Sophie not to try to contact Amy. If what Amy said about "unfinished business" is true, when she suddenly received a call from her ex-girlfriend, she might not refuse the other party's request to meet.

Amy was pregnant for one month, and Sophie's sudden appearance happened to be a month ago. The time overlap is so high that any outsider would have to wonder if there is any relationship between the two. There is no reason to think of this. What's more, Amy's information shows that she is a fan of brain-burning puzzles, and her IQ and EQ are definitely not related to the word silly. Even if he suffered a blow and his mind was so confused that he couldn't think, he should have thought of something now.

She decided to go to the hospital again, this time she must ask something useful. If Amy is still unwilling to cooperate, then she has no choice but to ask her family to come and help persuade her.

Jin stood up expressionlessly, picked up the key and walked out the door.

Someone broke the water glass in the corridor, and the crisp crackling sound woke Lindsay up. She opened her eyes suddenly and sat up straight. The heart in her chest was beating wildly, she frowned and pressed her hand hard, quietly waiting for the darkness in front of her eyes to fade away and her vision to return to clarity.

Seeing that the hospital bed was empty, Lindsay's heart skipped a beat. She hurriedly stood up and walked quickly to the bed, and reached out to touch it. The bed was cool, and she had left for a long time. There was a test sheet on the pillow, and on the back, I used a cotton swab dipped in iodophor and wrote: "Sorry, I have some things to deal with. If I don't come back, please call the police for me.——Amy"

Lindsay looked at the time, this time It was 2:05 in the afternoon, and it had been two hours since Amy pretended to be asleep and lay down. Annoyed, she slammed the test sheet on the table and cursed in a low voice, "You're asking for trouble!" The

door was suddenly pushed open, and Lindsay turned around. It was Jin who came here in the morning and left in a hurry .

Jin looked at the empty ward, then at Lindsay, and asked, "Has Amy been discharged from the hospital?"

Lindsay said with a sullen face, "She slipped away by herself." It is Amy's casting director, so she naturally has a certain responsibility for monitoring, monitoring and protecting Amy, so she picked up the "note" left by Amy and showed it to Jin, saying, "But it doesn't count. Leave without saying goodbye, after all she left us a note."

Jin took it, and when she saw the words "call the police", her heart tightened, and she immediately thought of many bad pictures. She took a deep breath, put aside the bad speculation, and asked Lindsay, "Have you been with Amy? Has she said anything, or acted strangely? What happened after I left? "

Lindsay was a little puzzled. Amy was an adult in her twenties and almost thirty years old. She didn't behave like a child. She just ran out of the hospital. There is no disease that endangers society, so there is no need to make such a fuss, right? But people's emotions are easily infected and thus led astray. Seeing that Jin was so anxious, Lindsay herself also became nervous, and couldn't help but pay attention, carefully recalling Amy's performance during this period, and recounted it to Jin in detail.

As for the abnormal behavior... "Since the test results came out, Amy has been very silent, always lowered her head, with a heavy heart, and after an accidental fall caused a miscarriage, she talked less and her appetite was not very good. After eating two mouthfuls, she lay down and fell asleep. After such a thing happened, her body was severely traumatized, and it is normal for her to feel depressed and unwilling to speak. Besides, we haven't known each other for a long time, and we don't know much about her personality, so I didn't see anything unusual about her either." Lindsay frowned, thinking, "I found a strange thing, she hid a spare cell phone herself, and I saw that she seemed to use it to keep track of Someone on the phone."

"Who? When?" Kim asked, already knowing the answer.

Lin Saidao: "I don't know who it is. The time is before twelve o'clock, around eleven forty-five."

Jin counted the time, and it was exactly when her phone to Sophie started to get busy. .

Could it be that Amy found out the truth about her pregnancy and called to question her? And what did the other party know that would damage Amy's reputation and image, so as to threaten her to discuss it face to face?

Since Amy left a note saying that if she couldn't come back, she hoped that the person who saw the note could call the police for her, which proved that she knew the danger of leaving the hospital to go to the appointment, but she still chose to solve this matter alone. It also corroborates the guess that the other party has something to do with her.

But where will they meet?

Jin frowned, snorted vigorously on two short black hairs on his head, and sighed heavily: "The idea is so big, I really don't want to worry about it!"

There are so many peach trees planted in Swan Lake Park. In midsummer, many small peaches are hung on the branches. The bright and delicate skin is pink and white, and a circle of fine fluff can be seen in the sun, as if a golden border is inlaid on the fruits.

Xia Changdian pushed Qian Erbai to stand under the tree, looked up at the pulsating light spots in the thick green fresh powder, and whispered love words. The two clasped their fingers, and the temperature was transmitted in each other's palms, and the atmosphere was very warm.

At this moment, two people suddenly approached, arguing in low voices.

The author has something to say: Whether I was too late or not, it's all because I am addicted to playing games recently.

[My World] It's really interesting, building a house is addictive...

Well, my cat accidentally jumped into the roller coaster, does anyone know how to stop the mine cart? [Laughing and crying]

I will try my best to add another chapter tomorrow! [Run away] Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2020-07-11 23:58:36~2020-07-13 00:03:00~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : Forbidden 3;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 3 bottles of yogurt;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!