Chapter 29

The next day is to live step by step.

Qian Erbai broadcasts live twice a week, and so does Xia Changdian. The two are on the same day, but the time is staggered. Occasionally, they will cooperate again to play some horror and adventure games. Xia Changdian is responsible for scaring crying ghosts, and Qian Erbai is responsible for scaring crying ghosts.

The two of them also took the fitness class twice a week. When he learned that Xia Changdian chose the buttock shaping class, Qian Erbai was a little surprised, subconsciously looked at the child's buttocks, and said, "Isn't it pretty?" It made the child's face turn red, and he ignored him all afternoon. The child's coach did say hello to him, but told him to "come on" endlessly. He only thought it was telling him to lose weight and cheer up, and he didn't go into it.

Xia Changdian stayed at Qian Erbai's house for three meals a day. In order to make breakfast, he even changed his habit of going to bed late for seven or eight years. He dressed up carefully in order to wake up early, and then went to block people at Brother Xiong's door.

When it was late, brother Xiong went out for a run, so he could only eat steamed buns with dried plums and vegetables bought in the early shop at the entrance of the community that brother Xiong brought back. Although the taste is also good, how can it compare to Brother Xiong's loving breakfast!

For lunch and dinner, two people go to the supermarket together for shopping. The time on the road was called "romantic in the fast food era" by Xia Changdian. Qian Erbai saw him walking slowly behind with a small bag, and took advantage of the opportunity to divide the things in his hand in half. give him. Hearing Xia Changdian complaining from behind that he would really spoil the atmosphere, he turned his head and smiled.

Satisfied with food and drink, Xia Changdian would often lie on the sofa and refuse to leave, and those who acted coquettishly wanted to stay overnight to deepen their brotherhood. Qian Erbai ruthlessly exposed it: "You are here for tomorrow's breakfast." Xia Changdian said brilliantly. Laughing, Lianlian was reluctant to be kicked out.

The daily calls between the two are still maintained, even if they spend half of the day together. Sometimes they are too tired from exercising, and the two of them fall asleep while chatting, and when they wake up, both phones are out of battery.

Qian Erbai joked, "I heard you talking in your sleep yesterday."

Xia Changdian thought it was true, was startled, and hurriedly asked: "Then, I didn't say anything strange, did I?"

Seeing Xia Changdian's eyes widen nervously, Qian Erbai continued to tease him: "Say it. You say you I still have to eat carrots."

Xia Changdian: "?!" This is actually something he can say! He bowed his head and fell silent.

Qian Erbai: "Eh? Why are you blushing?"

Xia Changdian: "...Brother, stop talking..."

After the system Lu Liuliu decided to change his mind and change his past, he has been paying close attention to the changes in the task progress. Finally let it find a trace of the progress of the law.

That is, every time the host has relatively close physical contact with Xia Changdian, the progress will be significantly improved.

The most recent time was when Xia Changdian was walking and playing with his mobile phone and tripped over a stone. The host reached out to help him, but he threw himself into the host's arms.

A similar situation was when the two played "The Exorcist" for the first time, Xia Changdian was frightened and threw himself into the host's arms. The difference is that it only increased by 5 points at that time, but this time it directly increased by 10 points.

Lu Liuliu touched his chin thoughtfully as he watched his family gradually shed fat and become a hulking host. The aesthetic of mission objectives in this world is really elusive.

In comparison, Tongzi prefers the tall and handsome host in the ancient world. It is better to have three flowing beards, wide sleeves and skirts, and the moon and breeze.

Of course, Qian Erbai didn't know about Lu Liuliu's aesthetics. He looked at the strong and fit man with firm muscles in the mirror, and was very satisfied in his heart. From a 200-jin fat house to what it is now in less than two months, it is finally worthy of my sweat, hardship and money.

Xia Changdian couldn't control his mouth, and kept pestering Qian Erbai to cook him delicious food. He didn't gain muscle, but he gained a lot of weight. Fortunately, he insisted on exercising, so he didn't become a little fat man.

His changes are also obvious, with a thin layer of muscle on his chest and abdomen, which feels firm to the touch. The buttocks are more rounded and the muscles are full. Looking at it, I want to slap and try the feel.

Qian Erbai felt that his idea was a bit dangerous, so he quickly cut off the sign of committing a crime. Xia Changdian, who intentionally raised his butt in front of him to show off his fitness results, and intended to seduce him, was momentarily frustrated.

In the

back-and-forth confrontation between the two, the feelings between them are slowly accumulating, and they are about to reach the critical point from quantitative change to qualitative change. Just waiting for a suitable opportunity, they will completely change the direction.

Qian Erbai's popularity has already caught up with Tangkuai's big brother Xia Changdian. In fact, a large part of fans are their CP fans. There are even their CP super chats on Weibo, which are divided into "Half Point Party" and "Point Party" The moon party" is different from each other. It is also very magical.

He reappeared in the dubbing software as "Yue Banzhai", and the radio drama circle was a little shaken. After all, the original owner's works were still quite a lot.

Knowing that he is the previous "Yue Banzhai", the audience came to examine his ability with doubts and expectations.

Qian Erbai has all the experience of Qiao Beisi, and he has mastered it, improved it, and speaks with his strength, which naturally won the respect of his peers and the favor of fans. Some works gradually find him as the main supporting role.

I don't know if it is the influence of the emperor's halo, but the words spoken by Qian Erbai always have an unquestionable power. Even if he is playing the role of a villain who has no profit and does not get too early, and uses all means to achieve his goals, the audience can still cheer for him and use his line "friends are for taking advantage of" as his signature, catchphrase and motto.

Fortunately, the system Lu Liuliu discovered this strange phenomenon in time, borrowed the network signal and illegally used the "Initiative Awakening Technique", which prevented the situation from further deteriorating and causing serious consequences.

Since then, Qian Erbai has been even more careful when accepting scripts. He will not accept any characters whose three views are not so correct, so as not to mislead his children.

The return of Yuebanzhai also caused a wave of nostalgia for "reappearing yesterday" during this period. The works of several great gods who had retired from the circle were all dug out to worship and remixed. The older audience counted the glory of the past and missed the youthful years of the past.

In a blink of an eye, it entered the late autumn season.

Qian Erbai saved some money, and used Lu Liuliu's huge information network to buy a 110-square-meter second-hand high-rise apartment at the right time. It is not far from the current residential area, mainly due to its good size and elegant environment.

The house was demolished and divided by the previous owner, and it was simply roughed up. Hearing that the house price was going to drop, he sold it in a hurry for fear of falling into his hands. During this period of time, the real estate business was not easy to do. The market was saturated, companies went bankrupt, and many real estate projects were unfinished. It looked like a depression, but in Qian Erbai's view, it was impossible for housing prices to drop under this economic system.

But he didn't say much, and even negotiated the price, and finally bought the house for 1.3 million.

Xia Changdian accompanied Qian Erbai around the new house, a thought came to his mind, but he suppressed it, but the eyes he looked at Qian Erbai became a little warm.

Lu Liuliu looked at the fluctuating progress bar, and knew in his heart: It turned out as I expected.

The renovation of the house is in progress, Qian Erbai is still living in the rented house, and Xia Changdian is the neighbor upstairs and downstairs.

On this day, Qian Erbai had just finished the live broadcast when a phone call came in.