Chapter 153

"Rainbow Villa, this is it." A stylishly dressed young girl read the small print on the door plate, and then rang the doorbell.

A prompt from the staff came from the intercom: "Please face the camera and say your name." The

girl took two steps back, raised her head and made a "V" to the surveillance camera, and said with a smile, "Rachel." The

door opened He responded, "Hello Miss Rachel, welcome to Rainbow Villa. I wish you a happy summer."

"Thank you." The girl smiled slightly, pulled the suitcase and walked in, her golden ponytail was cheerful behind her head shake up.

This is the filming location of Rainbow Lover, a reality show called Rainbow Lover. The wealthy Anderson Film and Television directly rented the entire three-storey villa, and named it "Rainbow Villa" without any originality. For the next three months, she will live here with fifteen other tenants.

While admiring the scenery in the garden, Rachel walked briskly and gracefully towards the main entrance of the villa. Under the bright sunlight, the glass doors and windows became mirrors, reflecting her tall and graceful figure. She raised her hand to untie the hair tie, and her long hair fell behind her like a waterfall. The breeze blew by, and the hair fluttered softly, as if setting off golden waves, dazzling and agile.

【Rachel (Model, 19): No one is immune to being shot, not even straight girls. Right now, this is my home field. 】

"Wow, she's so hot! I think I'm in love with her." Jessica Stewart looked at the girls coming out of the window, her heartbeat gradually accelerated, she folded her hands and pressed her chest, with a happy expression on her face Said, "Oh, honey, you're going to have a new mother soon."

[(ID card) Jessica Stewart: Thirty-two years old. An emergency nurse and a single mom. The busy work has never dampened her enthusiasm for life. Although it is difficult, she is still trying to balance the relationship between family and career. Features: hot body, enthusiastic and cheerful. 】

A young man next to him with his hair combed back raised his lips, and his voice was indistinguishable: "Not necessarily, I think she likes boys."

[(ID card) Jared Yang: Transgender male. 22 years old, currently working as an independent musician. Features: 100% heterosexual. ]

"It must be me!" Kelly narrowed his eyes, his long eyelashes trembling slightly like a fan, peacock green eyeshadow was applied all over the eyelids, matched with the golden highlights on the cheekbones and the dark black system The poisonous purple lip gloss, the whole person is noble and arrogant like Cleopatra. He stretched out his slender fingers and placed them alluringly on his plump lips, showing the camera the exaggerated manicure he specially designed for the show.

[(ID Card) Kelly: Male, 25 years old, drag queen actor, darling of the underground show. Totally heterosexual. Features: Hard to say. ]

Hearing Kelly's overconfident remarks, all the tenants present expressed their disdain in their own ways. One of them, a man with a strong figure and a handsome face, felt that Kelly's appearance was really eye-catching, so he didn't move. Moved away sensually.

[(ID Card) Richard: Thirty years old, firefighter, characteristic: satisfy all your fantasies about muscular men. ]

While a few people were talking, Rachel had already entered the door. Seeing that there were already six people in the room, she was slightly taken aback, but soon she showed a sweet smile and greeted everyone: "Hi, my name is Rachel, Nice to meet you."

Jessica stood up quickly to shake Rachel's hand, and introduced her to the other tenants present: "Hi, I'm Jessica, this is Jared Young, Kelly, Richard De, Matilda and Amy."

Matilda has fiery red wavy hair and emerald green eyes, slightly pale skin, scattered freckles near the bridge of the nose, and a black smock that frames a sharpened chin , making her look like a medieval witch.

[(ID card) Matilda: 26 years old, middle school Spanish teacher, has never been in a relationship. Features: A mysterious woman who can definitely be psychic. 】

After hearing Jessica's introduction to her, Matilda nodded slightly as a greeting.

Jessica was afraid that Rachel would think too much, so she hurriedly explained: "Matilda is such a taciturn character, she only said one word after ten minutes of coming."

Rachel nodded with a smile, and said, "I understand Yes, in fact, I used to be a relatively introverted person, but because of my career, I gradually became lively."

Amy then asked: "Are you an actor? Or a model?" Amy also has blond hair and a face She is round and has a sweet baby voice, but judging from her appearance, she may be eighteen or nineteen years old, but in fact, she is already 29 years old.

[(ID card) Amy: 29 years old, a waiter in a fast food restaurant, and also a fan of extreme sports and a member of the Riddle Club. Features: Miss Amy has a pair of wise eyes, no one can lie in front of her. ]

[Amy (waiter, 29): Rachel's image is really eye-catching, both in body and speech, it can be seen that she has been trained, and she knows how to show herself in front of the camera. So her occupation is not difficult to guess. ]

Rachel flicked her hair and made a set pose, then she winked at Amy and said, "I'm a model."

Several tenants—except Matilda—applauded and praised, and Rachel Qiu lifted the hem of her skirt and bowed her knees to perform a squatting salute, her eyes were quite smug.

Although the tenants are meeting each other for the first time, they rarely feel alienated from each other. In addition, the field control master Jessica and the socialite Kelly are active in the atmosphere, even if Matilda is so unwilling. Those who participated in the conversation also smoothly integrated into this newly established social circle.

Gay and straight people share a room with a relaxed atmosphere that is rarely seen outside, at least in public.

A few people were chatting, and the remaining nine tenants also arrived one after another.

The last to come were two men.

One is sitting in a wheelchair with a handsome face and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He is only forty years old but has silver-white hair. His name is Adam; the other is Eric, who is pushing the wheelchair behind Adam. He was blond and blue-eyed, with a slender figure, but there was a bright red birthmark the size of a baby's fist on his forehead, which made his delicate face suddenly a bit hideous.

The appearance of angel and devil features on one face at the same time has a huge visual impact. Shocked, he forgot to welcome the new tenant. No one spoke for a while, even Jessie, who was always familiar Cards are jammed.

Because of his appearance, Eric is very sensitive to people's emotional changes. Everyone's silence and subconsciously avoiding eyes hurt their inferiority even more. He stood stiffly behind Adam, bowed his head and did not speak, but he squeezed the handle of the wheelchair tightly with his fingers.

Sensing the depression of the people behind him, Adam turned around and put his hand on Eric's, patted comfortingly, looked gently into Eric's eyes, and conveyed affirmation and encouragement to him. Eric's heart was touched, but he didn't know how to accept others' kindness, so he could only turn his head slightly.

Adam withdrew his gaze, looked at the awkward crowd, and said, "Hi, I'm Adam, and this is Eric. Nice to meet you."

Adam's words broke the deadlock, and everyone introduced themselves one by one, and stepped forward to meet with him. The two greet each other.

Erik, a little irritated by people's reactions, refused to show his face again, but responded politely when he was greeted. Although not enthusiastic, it could be heard that he was not angry. Everyone couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Jessica saw that Eric had been standing behind Adam, and the two of them came in together just now, so she asked, "Are you together?"

"No, we just met," Adam smiled, and looked at Eric said in a doting tone, "He is a very enthusiastic child."

Eric raised his eyes and met Adam's gentle gaze. His heart beat suddenly, and then jumped up again in an instant , I was ashamed and happy in my heart, I didn't dare to look at the man again, I quickly lowered my eyes, my cheeks flushed slightly.

Everyone looked at the interaction between the two, and their thoughts changed.

【Mei (ballet dancer, 18): Is it starting now? Adam and Eric? Oh my god, two men were missing in one fell swoop, so it's possible that there are no heterosexual men participating in the show at all! 】

【Kelly (Drag Queen, 25): Great, two less potential competitors. Keep your eyes peeled baby Rachel, your Uncle Adam doesn't like girls. Come in Aunt Kelly's arms! 】

【Jessica (Nurse, 32): Adam... I seem to have seen him somewhere... Oh, poor Eric, I'm so sorry, I didn't react in time. I hope Adam can comfort you well. 】

【James (veteran, 30): The old man is really good at coaxing people, but I think I still have a chance. ]

...

"The sixteen tenants have all assembled, let's get to know them again!" Accompanied by the introduction of the voice-over, the screen switched, and the photos taken by each tenant in front of the surveillance outside the door when they first appeared were displayed in turn. hit the screen.

"Jessica, Amy, Matilda, Richard, Rachel, Kelly, Jared Young..."

In order to facilitate the audience's understanding and memory, the program team specially made a data card for each tenant. Every time a tenant's photo is put, the corresponding character information will appear at the bottom of the screen.

"Mei."

Mei is a girl with black hair and black eyes. She has a slender figure and slender limbs. Because of practicing ballet, she always has a straight back and tight knees. A very proud feeling, in fact, after getting acquainted with her, you will find that she is actually a very talkative and easy to get along with girl.

The girl in the photo raised her head, her eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of her mouth were drawn into a line, looking unhappy.

[(ID card) Mei: 18 years old, a ballet dancer, and also participated in the famous soap opera "Three Dads". Features: A little swan with a cold and arrogant appearance and a fiery heart. 】

"James." A man folded his arms and stared at the camera with a fierce expression.

[(ID card) James: 30 years old, veteran, good at grappling and fighting, able to change magazines in three seconds. Currently volunteering at a veterans center. Features: Strong personality, if the reason doesn't make sense, then try your fist. ]

"Benjamin." The man was wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, brown leather shoes, and a denim outfit. He put one hand on the brim of his hat to block the glare of the sun. I don't know if it's because he didn't wake up, but his eyes looked a little dull.

[(ID card) Benjamin: 39 years old, farmer, cowboy, country music singer. He hasn't dated since his partner died three years ago, and his closest friend is a Labrador he named Peggy. Characteristics: Loyal old cowboy, farm concert player. 】

"Gloria." The woman has a good figure, but her hair is a little messy, her lipstick is a little faded, and she doesn't look very good. Her eyes widened slightly and her mouth opened slightly, as if she had seen something terrifying.

[(ID card) Gloria: 30 years old, yoga instructor, hobby of cooking. Features: Extremely easily frightened, yoga can just help her calm her mind. 】

"Andrew." The man is good-looking, but his face is always full of sadness, and he flinches a little when he looks at the camera, with his toes facing outwards, obviously in a state of wanting to escape.

[(ID card) Andrew: 28 years old, chef, has a restaurant of his own. Features: A flattering personality, always hoping that what he does can satisfy everyone. 】

"Lindsay." The woman has a pair of very thin and light eyebrows, sharp eyes, thin lips, no expression on her face, and looks a bit mean.

[(ID card) Lindsay: 29 years old, food critic, also known for his poisonous tongue. Features: There is no dish in the world that can completely satisfy her. ]

"Alan." Allen was wearing a fancy shirt and shorts, and sunglasses that covered half of his face. His hair stood up one by one, like a metal music lover who just returned from a beach concert.

[(ID card) Alan: 32 years old, close-up magician. Features: Likes to play tricks, and is the best at rhetoric. 】

"Adam and Eric!" The two appeared under the camera together. Eric turned his head slightly to block the face with the birthmark, his eyes were clear and cautious, which made people feel pity. And Adam was sitting in a wheelchair, looking up at Eric, the smile on the corner of his mouth was even more imaginative.

[(ID card) Adam: 38 years old, a painter, has held personal art exhibitions in C, E and other cities. Features: Elegant and paranoid, slightly obsessed with cleanliness. ]

[(ID card) Eric: 22 years old, student. Personality: Shy and quiet, feels inferior because of his appearance. 】

"All sixteen tenants are here, and they will face the first challenge of living in Rainbow Villa! Please continue to pay attention to the summer love reality show, Rainbow Lovers!"

The pilot film ends here, but the audience still has more to say. Whether it is the luxurious and exquisite villa or the 16 tenants with their own characteristics participating in the program, they are full of expectations for the program. They can't wait to see what kind of sparks will be created in a villa with different sexual orientations and different personalities.

In addition, the bad taste of the program group also made this short 30-minute pilot film a hit on the Internet.

When the program team asked the tenants to face the monitor and say their names, they thought it was just an ordinary facial recognition, so the expression management was very random. They never expected that the program team would use them as character profiles throughout the program Card.

Those photos with facial paralysis, seriousness, gloomyness, or suppressed laughter are weird no matter how you look at them.

As soon as the promotional video for the program came out, the "Sixteen Profile Card" immediately became a hot search.

The photos of the tenants were made into various emoticons by netizens and widely circulated. They themselves have become synonymous with different levels of emoticon management. At the same time, various short video platforms have set off a trend of using access control monitoring to imitate sixteen people to take pictures. The trend has fueled the enthusiasm for the reality show that has not yet been officially broadcast.

Seeing the enthusiastic feedback from netizens, the assistant director couldn't help clapping his hands and praised: "Anderson is worthy of being a reality show genius, and he can even think of such a way! It's too bad!"

The author has something to say: This is a character introduction , the next one will start to do things.