Chapter 131

The mysterious live broadcast room that is suspected to be connected to the real world has completely disappeared from everyone's sight since the live broadcast failure occurred that day. Even viewers who once saved web addresses or links can no longer find them.

In such an era of the Internet, as long as it exists, there will be traces left. Even if it is suspected of breaking the law and banned by relevant departments according to law, there should be corresponding records left in the history of the Internet.

But no matter how interested people searched the entire Internet world, they couldn't find any clues. For a while, rumors arose: Some people rumored that the live broadcast room of this series was actually a real death show of terrorists, and the personal information of every viewer who entered the live broadcast room It is controlled by a terrorist organization; some people say that the mastermind behind the live broadcast room is actually a hacker who has been incorporated by the state, and the program he designed is actually used to monitor the words and deeds of the people; other classic sayings include Compared with alien product theory, foreign conspiracy theory, etc., people who think that the live broadcast room is a hype of an entertainment company are a bit too naive and cute.

For rumors that the country has never indulged, especially such inflammatory remarks and obvious attempts to commit crimes, the Cyberspace Administration of China and the Ministry of Cyber ​​Security immediately took measures to arrest those who spread and spread rumors in accordance with the law, and made corresponding clarifications: "There is no There are no aliens, there are no spies from other countries, and there is no surveillance of the public, the Internet is not a place outside the law, I hope everyone can know the law and abide by the law, and jointly maintain our network environment Haiyan Heqing."

Afterwards A live broadcast platform owned by a leading entertainment industry issued a statement apologizing, saying:

"The live broadcast room is actually an experimental live broadcast program jointly developed by Yueyi Company and Rixin Future Technology. It uses the combination of reality and virtual technology to make the live broadcast background more real. In order to let the audience have more freshness With a sense of reality, the script of the live broadcast borrowed some real cases in reality. Unexpectedly, due to various coincidences, it became an excuse for criminals to commit crimes, which caused panic in the society. In order to prevent the situation from further expanding, the company decided to The program is closed, and I sincerely apologize for the series of speculation and confusion caused before. We will continue to optimize the live program and carefully consider the script. If there is a chance in the future, we may meet again with the audience who support the escape game live room It

's not clear how many people this statement can win the trust of, but the severity of the punishment imposed on rumors by Wangxin Ban really makes netizens dare not to suspect indiscriminately. Therefore, under that statement, many people asked "what was the ending of that game" and "did No. 1 beat the host?"... After all, it feels too uncomfortable to chase the drama halfway and stop abruptly.

Then a member who claimed to be a member of the screenwriter team of Yueyi Company's live broadcast system came out and replied: "The script of the escape game is revised at any time according to the reactions of the live broadcast viewers, so there is no final ending. According to the original plan, No. 1 and the host During the final decisive battle, I actually wanted to open a voting channel to let the audience choose the final ending. I didn't expect the system to crash... Thank you again for your love for the escape game live broadcast. As for the ending, what do you hope for? So, that's what it's like."

Faced with such an open ending, some viewers didn't buy it, feeling that they had paid the wrong amount in the end with their enthusiasm, so they turned off their fans angrily; some people accepted this statement with enthusiasm and began to create their own endings, There are countless fan works derived from this; another group of people always firmly believes that there is something hidden in the live broadcast room-as soon as various speculations surfaced, the fist of the Cyberspace Administration of China smashed down, and then some Correspondingly, the company led the clarification, and a so-called screenwriter came forward to explain. The action was too fast and too coherent. There was almost no pause, and the situation was firmly controlled in one go. Such a high efficiency also proves that the state organs have been paying attention to this matter, and immediately cut off any sign of something wrong. In particular, the two major companies are changing with each passing day. In fact, both companies are state-controlled... No matter how deep the reasons are, you can't think about it, otherwise there will only be disadvantages rather than benefits.

In short, although there are many loopholes in the official explanation, under the tacit understanding of everyone, the matter was determined in this way on the surface, and the curtain came to an end.

As for the insiders, the turmoil in the live broadcast room has not completely subsided.

The sudden disappearance of the live broadcast room also made the police in Jinshi and even the entire Ping province suspicious, especially the clues provided in the live broadcast room did help the police solve suspicious cases several years ago, or even more than ten years ago. Confidential information, no matter whether it is an individual or an organization behind it, is a big threat to social stability. The police desperately wanted to find out the whereabouts of the studio, but they still had no clue.

The mysterious person who appeared later found the cave where the hostages were hiding one step ahead of the police, hacked into the police system, and made the location clues into anonymous emails and displayed them on every computer of the police network screening team. is a provocation. Fortunately, all the hostages were safely rescued in the end, but the identity of the mysterious person and the whereabouts of the live broadcast room became a new mystery for the Jinshi police.

The rescued people woke up in the hospital the next day, quite confused about the environment they were in. When asked about their experiences during the days of disappearance, they all said that they knew nothing, and only remembered sleeping for a long time. It seems that I have had some strange dreams, but I can't remember the content of the dreams.

Among these people are two minors, the youngest is only five years old, and it is the toddler Xuanxuan who disappeared out of thin air in the kindergarten a few days ago. He seems to be very afraid of contact and communication with people, and his face is always tense. Tight, only to relax for a moment in his mother's arms.

The parents of the toddler rejected outsiders' visits and any subsequent inquiries, and hoped that the police would not disclose the child's information to the public. If possible, they hoped that the police would change the number of rescued hostages to seven in the external report. They do not want Xuanxuan to have anything to do with the murder.

In this regard, the police stated that they have always kept the information of minors strictly confidential, but the number of victims in the case report, they still have to truthfully write eight people, but in order to reduce the impact on minors, the police will divide the number of victims into two Cases were closed separately and contact was minimized as much as possible.

Xuanxuan's parents are still a little dissatisfied, but there is no better solution at present, so they can only nod in agreement.

Another minor named Tu Xiao, a high school student, woke up suddenly after being sent to the hospital, the first thing he did was to look in the mirror. After seeing himself in the mirror, he breathed a sigh of relief, patted his face and went back to sleep. Afterwards, his mother told him about his strange behavior and asked him why he had such a reaction at that time, but he didn't remember it at all.

Tu Xiao and Xuanxuan were taken out of the hospital by their parents after they were fully awake, while the remaining six victims, who were also the main suspects in several newly uncovered cases, were taken back to the police station.

Although it is said that the content of the live broadcast, the background, and even the anchor are all virtual technology, insiders know that it is just a statement to appease the people. Although it is hard to believe, it is the truth—the eight hostages who were rescued, Even the victim, Chen, who was chopped up into pieces and thrown into the public view before, are all anchors in this live broadcast room.

According to their previous confessions in the live broadcast room, it is not very difficult to match them with their respective cases one by one. What makes the police feel unbelievable is that in the live broadcast room, the cruel puppet girl turned out to be A young girl less than 1.6 meters tall, well-behaved, and soft-spoken. It was hard to imagine how such a small body could kill two people so neatly, but he was barely injured.

Regarding her crime of murder, the girl confessed and was frank, but when asked about her family, she said that she had no parents. The police finally contacted the girl's parents after many attempts. Who would have thought that the daughter had been missing for more than three years, but the family never thought of calling the police?

When he heard that his daughter had been abducted and sold to a small village and became a murderer again, the father's first reaction was to deny that he had such a daughter, and the mother hesitated to ask something, but His father snatched the phone and hung up.

The girl clapped her hands with a sneer, and said, "Look, I told you earlier, I never had parents."

The policewoman in charge of the interrogation saw the girl suppressing her sadness and making a smiling face, and her heart was extremely complicated. What happened to the girl makes people angry, and the girl's situation makes people sympathetic, but the law cannot be violated, and violations must be punished. She is not only a person with flesh and blood, but also a people's policeman. She must uphold the dignity of the law.

When the girl was taken into the escort vehicle, the policewoman patted the girl on the shoulder and said solemnly: "Behave well inside, and I will help you get a commutation of sentence. In addition, those villagers involved in human trafficking will be punished by them." Some punishment." The girl just smiled, and then got into the car without looking back.

This April in Jinshi is not destined to be peaceful. First, there was the corpse box case at the beginning of the month, the live broadcast room incident, the murder case in Lantong County and the human trafficking case. The mudslides swept away the villages below the mountain, and hundreds of villagers were crushed under the rubble. Jinshi immediately mobilized forces from all counties to carry out rescue.

As the sand was dug up bit by bit, an underground laboratory suddenly appeared in front of everyone. The media present were going crazy with excitement, wishing they could get into the ground and take pictures immediately. With further excavation, the underground laboratory gradually revealed its full true capacity.

"According to people familiar with the matter, the laboratory covers an area of ​​116 acres, which is equivalent to the area of ​​a district-level high school. There are many second-hand medical equipment and various self-modified unknown machines in the laboratory. There are also blood banks, specimen rooms, and nursery schools. There are several rooms with signs such as chambers. In the post-disaster laboratory, most passages have been blocked by landslides. It is not clear whether there are other survivors in the ruins. The police are further digging. For more information, please continue to pay attention to "Jinshi Frontline." Reporter Yang Baixue will report for you at the disaster relief site in Fujia County."

Jing Jiandong turned off the TV, looked at his comrade on the hospital bed, and asked, "Do you want some water? " His

comrade's complexion was sallow, and there were thick dark circles under his eyes , his leg was in plaster, the sole of his foot was covered with a 40 cm high lower limb raising pad, and the back of his hand was pierced with an infusion needle. Two bags of liquid medicine were hung on the shelf above his head. The cool liquid flowed slowly along the transparent rubber tube. Inject into the blue vein. Hearing Jing Jiandong's words, the comrade-in-arms shook his head, and refused with a face full of refusal: "Don't drink, going to the toilet is really troublesome."

Jing Jiandong moved a stool and sat by the bed, peeling an orange in his hand. So he joked: "What's the matter, Captain Jing

, I'm going to be promoted to deputy director, and I'm in a bad mood?" You, you have been lurking for so long, and you were able to close the net, but a natural disaster disrupted the situation."

"Hey! Isn't it because they have committed so many evils that even God can't stand it! But it's a pity that the masterminds Lin Tai and Song Li and the two had internal strife at the last moment, and they both died together. After doing so many unconscionable things, they died so easily, which is really uncomfortable." The comrade-in-arms touched his big ears, frowning rather Not angry.

At this time, someone knocked on the door outside the ward, and the two stopped talking immediately.

Qian Erbai pushed open the door and walked in. He nodded at Jing Jiandong, and then asked the patient: "How do you feel today?" The

man laughed: "It's pretty good, but I have to lie on the bed all the time, I can't stand it anymore."

Qian Erbai smiled and probed I checked the dorsalis pedis artery and the temperature of the skin, and said: "These days must be strictly restrained, please bear with it a little longer, take a radiograph in a month, if the healing is good, you can go to the ground for activities, and you can remove the plaster cast and leave the hospital in about two months When

he heard that he was going to lie on the bed for a month, the man was a little frustrated and couldn't help but sighed, but he still strictly followed the doctor's orders.

Qian Erbai told the patient to move his toes properly, and the diet should be high in protein, high in calcium, high in calories, and rich in vitamins. He should inform the medical staff of any discomfort in time, and the patient nodded obediently.

Qian Erbai walked out of the ward, followed by Jing Jiandong, stopped Qian Erbai and said: "Doctor Long, do you have time, I want to chat with you."

Qian Erbai thought for a while, and said: "Yes, come to my office At this time, the notice of Dragon Blade's promotion to deputy director has been sent to the department, and he finally has his own independent office and lounge.

After entering the deputy director's office, Jing Jiandong closed the door, looked at Qian Erbai, and asked, "Who is number one?" Qian Erbai

looked at him suspiciously: "What are you talking about?"

Tu Mei, said that you helped him because your lover was also caught in the game, did you send the email that day? Have you ever been to the cave in Lantong County?"

"What game? I don't know what you mean. I don't know you, and I've never seen you before today, and I haven't sent you any emails, and I haven't been to Rotten Copper County, whether you What day did I talk about, I stayed in the hospital all the time, and never left my post without authorization. As for my lover, he suffered some injuries before and stayed in the hospital all the time, right in front of my eyes, never Missing before." Qian Erbai calmly refuted one by one, he saw that Jing Jiandong's eyes were black and blue, and reminded out of the professionalism of a doctor, "Insufficient sleep will lead to insufficient work experience, decreased immunity, emotional tension, and mental sensitivity. , and even cause memory confusion, auditory and visual hallucinations and many other serious problems, you must have not had a good rest for a while, I suggest you pay attention, it is best to temporarily put down work and take a good rest."

Jing Jiandong stared at Qian Erbai tried to see a hint of dodge or guilty conscience from his face, but Qian Erbai's eyes were calm and his expression was open, except for his concern and professionalism for patients, there was nothing else. He had to say sorry, turned and left the office.

Before going out, Jing Jian suddenly said: "By the way, Tu Xiao asked me to thank you for taking care of him."

Qian Erbai frowned, as if thinking, and then asked: "Sorry, I don't think so. Get up, when did Tu Xiao end up in the hospital because of something?"

Jing Jiandong stared at Qian Erbai for a while, and found that the other party was not panicked at all, so he had no choice but to give up the temptation.

Qian Erbai watched Jing Jiandong leave, shook his head in puzzlement, then lowered his head and continued to do his own thing.

Jing Xiaomo was about to send medical records to the deputy director's office, when she bumped into Jing Jiandong, she said pleasantly, "Uncle!" Then she pulled his arm and looked through, "Why did you come to the hospital, what's wrong with you, are you injured? ?"

Jing Jiandong was also surprised: "Xiaomo? What are you? An intern?"

Jing Xiaomo nodded, remembering that she was still holding the medical records in her hand, and said quickly: "Uncle, don't go, I'll go and hand over the medical records to you." Teacher, I will come to you in a while!"

"Don't worry, you do your work first. I'll come to visit my colleagues. You can come to Ward No. 40 to find me later." Jing Jiandong smiled and nodded.

Seeing Jing Xiaomo happily enter the deputy director's office, a different light flashed in his eyes.

The author has something to say: Friends, the author is back again! This time I will not leave when I come back (I hope there will be no more emergencies). Feel free to tell my story.

This story is really coming to an end this time, I post four: end the world of ghosts within three chapters! If you want to watch the beast ear car, I will add another chapter, if you don't want to read it, then do what you say, three chapters must be concluded!

In addition, the next story preview: a famous scene mentioned in the copy is about to be staged, what is it? (Leave a suspense) (crawl away)