"We did it."

May 2021. Bailey's POV.

"This sucks!" I exclaimed as I sat on the couch, my body cramping. I've hit 9 months now, so I'm just waiting. Waiting till these two little ones pop out of me, then I won't have to go through this shit again.

I was hitting all the major effects, my hormones were all over the place, my feet were swollen, I couldn't sleep, and I was so damn tired of dealing with it all. I was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

Hailey has been staying up here on D.C for a holiday. I think she wants to move up here since she loves the city.

Kelley was sitting next to me, rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. "It's okay, Bailey. It's almost over. They'll be here soon, and you won't have to go through this again. I promise." She said, and I nodded, trying to take comfort in her words. I then break down into tears, "I'm just so ready for this to be over. I can't take it anymore." I said, and Kelley hugged me tightly.

"I know, babe. I know. We're almost there. You're doing amazing, and you'll be an amazing mom. I'm so proud of you." She said, and I cried into her shoulder.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, and then I heard a knock on the door. "Who's that?" I asked, and Kelley looked at me.

"Hailey, she's gonna hang out with you while I head out to training." She said, and I nodded.

Hailey walked in and hugged me, "Hey, sis. How are you doing?" She asked, and I shrugged, "I'm okay. Just ready for these babies to be here already." I said, and Hailey nodded.

Kelley kissed me on the forehead, "I'll be back soon. Just take it easy and try to relax." She said, and I nodded as she left.

I laid there, trying to relax and focus on my breathing. I was so scared to give birth, but I knew it was something I had to do. After a few minutes, I calmed myself down enough thanks to Emily telling me some funny stories.

"Basically right, what happened was that I was at this party, and this guy was trying to hit on me, but then..."

She went on, and I started to laugh. I was so blessed to have these amazing women in my life. No matter what, they were always there for me. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I gasped, "Oh shit! That's it! That's a contraction!" I said, and Hailey and I looked at each other.

"Are you sure?" Hailey asked, and I nodded, "Yeah, I thi-" I felt wetness between my legs, and I gasped. Hailey's eyes widened, "Okay, we need to get you to the hospital. Now!" She exclaimed.

She rushed to get my hospital bag, and then she helped me up.

We got in the car and drove to the hospital, and I felt scared and excited at the same time. Kelley and I are gonna be moms soon. We're gonna be parents of two beautiful babies, and I couldn't wait.

*************

Kelley's POV.

"So, I bet you're excited now. You're about to become a mom." Emily said while she passed the ball to me as we were running a few drills together.

I grinned, "Yep. Never thought I'd see the day, but here it is. Hopefully Bailey can hold out just a little bit longer before I get home later."

Emily snorted, "Ha! You never know Kel. She could pop them out right now, or in the next 10 minutes."

After a few minutes of running a few passing drills together, and having a laugh while doing them, Kris waved me over to the sideline. He had a huge smile on his face and I was wondering what was up. "What's going on?"