"You got yourself a keeper there, Kel. Don't lose her."

Bailey's POV.

I'm only a few days in and I'm already tired of being on the road. When we were done in New York, we flew to San Francisco the next day, and then to Vancouver the day after that. We were all so exhausted but we were still in high spirits thanks to the antics of Brooke, Taylor, and even Lucy.

We finally got to our destination, a small city in Canada, and checked into the hotel. We were all in the lobby when the front desk clerk was giving us our keys, when Vince came out of a side room.

He smiled, "Ah, the whole WBA roster. How's everyone doing tonight?"

We all greeted him and replied. "Good, Vince. How about you?"

He chuckled and rubbed his hands together, "I'm doing great. Big show tomorrow night. I'm excited."

We all said our goodbyes and went to our respective rooms. I was so tired, I just wanted to go to bed. I changed into some pajamas and got under the covers. I was just about to drift off when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Kelley.

Hey babe. Just wanted to check in and see how everything is going. You doing okay? We haven't really talked much for the past few days.

I smiled and texted her back.

I'm doing okay. Just tired from all the travel. How about you?

She replied back.

I'm doing good. Just got called up for the SheBelieves cup. I'm so excited!

I typed back.

That's amazing! Ya'll are gonna kick ass.

We talked for a few more minutes, before saying goodnight. I set my phone down and smiled. I was so proud of Kelley and it made me miss her even more. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

****************

Kelley's POV

Half of the team weren't here in Ft Lauderdale yet, so the group of us who were here checked into our hotel and chilled out. Ashlyn and Ali both came to my room and chilled out with me, "How's things going with Bailey? You miss her?

I sighed, "Yeah, I miss her a lot. We talk every day, but it's not the same as actually being together. Living in two different states and with her out on the road with the WBA, it's hard to see each other."

"Yeah, but hey, maybe one day she could be in the same town as you. That'd be nice, right?" Ali said.

I smiled, "Yeah, that'd be nice."

We chatted for a bit before we all decided to go to the gym to get a workout in. Alex, Mal, Rose and Carli tagged along too, and we all had a great time. I was lifting some weights when Alex came up to me and said, "Hey, Kelley. Need a spotter?

I smiled and said, "Sure, that would be great."

She smiled and helped me with my last few reps. After that, I put the weights down and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I was about to say something when Alex said, "You and Bailey doing good? You know, considering the whole long distance thing with you living in Utah and her living in D.C.?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, we're doing great. It's tough, but we're making it work."

"And?"

"And what?" I asked.

"Somethings up. I can tell."

I laughed, "Well, I don't know. I mean, I do miss her a lot, I mean it's been a few weeks since we've seen each other. Its like, I just want to hug her and never let go."

Alex smiled, "Well, you both got to be the strong one in this situation. She needs you to support her, and she needs to support you too."

I nodded, "Yeah, I know, and I'm trying. We have it all worked out, we text and call each other everyday and it's like, I'm having to learn how to be strong for her, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it. I mean, it's not easy, but like you said, you both have it all worked out, and that's all that matters."

"Yep. That's all that matters." I smiled and grabbed my gym bag, "Well, lets head back to the hotel. I need a shower."

Alex nodded and we all headed back to the hotel. "Hey, wait up!" Ashlyn yelled as her and Ali held hands and ran over to us.

We all laughed and walked back to the hotel, talking and laughing the whole way. It was nice to just be able to hang out with my friends and not worry about anything else. It was a nice reminder that even though Bailey and I were apart, we were still connected in our own way. Everyone then came over to Rose and I's room later that night of team bonding, we all got in a circle and ended up playing truth or dare.

"Kelley, truth or dare?" Megan asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Alex. On the lips."

Everyone laughed, and I was about to back out when Alex said, "Oh come on, it's just a kiss. No big deal." She then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

The girls cheered and I felt my face getting hot. I was so embarrassed, but Alex just laughed, "It was just a kiss, don't worry."

I nodded and we all laughed and talked some more. Eventually, Julie turned on the TV and the WBA was on, Bailey was a guest commentator along with Vince and they were talking about the upcoming match between Savannah and Bailey. Lauren Richards was also calling the action as well and they were going back and forth too.

"Let me ask you something Bailey, I'm telling you right now that I've been in the ring with Savannah and believe me, if she wants to take you in one fight, she will." Lauren said.

"So you're supposed to be the know it all now?" Bailey quipped back.

Everyone laughed and I blushed, "Bailey's got some sass. I like that." Alyssa said.

I smiled, "Yeah, she does."

"Ladies, calm down okay. We're here to call the action, not fight each other. That's what they're doing in the ring," Vince said.

Bailey and Lauren kept talking and I watched in amazement, I was so proud of her. She was doing so well and had come so far since we first met. She managed to come back after that car accident that almost killed her and she was now part of the WBA. Seeing her comeback, and the love she has for her family, friends, and me, it was just beautiful and it made me love her even more.

"I'm just giving you a little advice, Bailey." Lauren says.

Bailey then said, "I'll give you some advice right now by telling you to shut up."

Everyone laughed, and then Vince chimed in, "Alright, ladies, that's enough. Let's get back to the action."

We all laughed and then the show went off. We all just sat there in silence for a few moments, it was like we were all in awe of Bailey. "You got yourself a keeper there, Kel. Don't lose her." Carli said.

I smiled, "Don't worry, I won't."

Eventually we all went to sleep, and I just laid there thinking about Bailey and how lucky I was to have her in my life. Even though we were miles apart, she was still here with me in my heart, and I knew that no matter what, I was never going to let her go.