Chapter three

***********May************

knock knock knock !!

what do peole want now ! ! ! im sorry im just grumpy in the morning. i walk over to my front door and they appear in front of my door " hi ! ! we're here to start our training" Goku says "what time is it?" i ask Goku and Vegeta "uhh 5 am?" Vegeta says what ! why would they wake me up at 5 in the F**KING morning "why do we have to train so early?" i ask "because we want to start as soon as possible!" they both say excited "arghh fine just let me get ready i'll be out in 15 minutes" "ok" they both say " you guys can come in if you want" "oh ok" they  say as they enter my home. "sit on the couch and wait." i demand "ok"    i run and grab my white v-neck t-shirt and some black shorts and i run into the shower......

i finish putting on my clothes and drying my hair and putting it into a ponytail.when i walk out i see my mom in super sayian form about to attack goku and vegeta "how dare you barge into my home!!! are you planning on killing my daughters or something!" my mom shouts "its not what it looks like we were just here waiting for May to start training us !!" Goku said almost panicking cause my mom was about to throw a strong blast at Goku and Vegeta even though we're IN THE HOUSE ! ! ! ! ! ! "MOM!! what are you doing ! im training them sheesh remember how i was telling you about those sayians that i met yesterday?" "yeah" "well they are one of them goku and vegeta both sayians" "ohh my bad i get over protective of my kids." mom says to goku and vegeta " oh its ok" bith goku and vegeta say and my mom gives me a confusing look and says..."your training them?" she says pionting at goku and vegeta "yeah why?" "oh nothing im just surprised that you have to train older men i would have thought that they would be training you." i look over at goku and vegeta and they both are blushing from embarssment cause they have to be trained by an 8 year old girl. "oh no im training them" "oh well im going back to sleep its almost 6 am sooo NIGHT !!!! " "mom you dont have to scream im right in front of you" i say mockingly to what my mom said last night "sorry night." my mom says going into the room "morning" i say back.

"ok you guys ready remember your training with me is gonna be tough." "we'll do wantever it take to get stronger" vegeta says man this guy is serious. " ok let get to work.

********2 months later********

***********May***********

So apparently Goku and Vegeta made some progress, they ascended to super sayian 3 which is pretty inpressive it took me 5 months to assend to super sayian 3. its probably cause i was giving them a tough time. and me and trunks havent talked in a while, was he mad at me?

**********Trunks***********

Life is so frustrating ive been pushing May away because i feel like she doesnt spend enough time with me. Like three weeks ago she tried to talk to me but i completely ignored her because i wasnt in the mood. After that she never showed up at my house and i havent seen her around at all lately. Now i feel bad for pushing her away. i should go talk to her, i need her in my life without her i feel lonely.

So i fly out and follow May's ki and in five minutes i see her laying on the grass with dad and Goku. "umm hi may" i said and she completely ignored me i guess shes mad at me. "Trunks, me and goku are heading home see you at home bye son." dad says flying away "bye dad see you later" i say waving good bye. Great now its just me and May yippi (note my sarcasm) its not like i hate her its just awkward since she wont even talk to me. " Hi May so how are you?" she then looks up at me   and says something that hurt  " Why are you even talking to me. first you act like we're not friends and now your acting like we're besties" Ouch. that hurt but she was right i've been acting like a jerk.

"im sorry its just that i wasn't in the mood to talk" i say and she sighs in disbelief "so you weren't in the mood to talk for a month?!?!?! that's just bull." she says ok now i pissed her off "listen im sorry its just that i feel like we haven't been spending enough time together so we could hang out. and all you've been doing was training my dad and goku." her face then softened "you really thought that?" "yeah" before i could react she ran and hugged me " im sorry and how about you, me, and goten hang out for the rest of the week." a smile crept onto my face i probably look like an idiot right now. "sounds good to me. " . We then raced towards gotens house........ 

"hey goten !" both me and May say at the same time "hey guys whats up?" "we wanted to know if you wanted to hangout today" "YES !! im dying in this house of boredom" goten says "i feel you im always bored at home" May says. 

 " so where will be going" me and goten say. we watch May think of something. God she so cute wait do i like her? ha wow i like May. "hey what are you smiling at?" Goten asks "What?" "your smiling like an idiot" goten says laughing and May joins and Im just confused then i noticed what their laughing at im smiling because of me thinking of May earlier. Then i feel blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"aw its ok trunks there's nothing to be embarrassed of " May says pinching my cheeks "hey im not a little kid" "yeah you are all three of us are" both May and Goten says "oh so anyway what should we do today?" "hmmm hey! we should go fishing!!" "yeah you ready to go goten?" "yeah just let me tell my mom where im going." "ok"  .......  "MOM!!! IM GOING FISHING WITH MAY AND TRUNKS !!" "Ok honey be careful you guys! " "we will dont worry chi-chi" me and May says "bye!" "bye chi-chi!" All three of us fly out  to go fishing near the waterfall........

 "ahh Trunks that was my fish!" May says wearing herCute light blue bikini. "well its my fish now" i say sticking my tongue out "hey put your tongue back into your mouth ha ha" May says laughing "hey  wheres goten?" i ask "i dont know  havent seen him in awhi-" May says getting cut off by goten bring a huge fish out of the water "hey look what i caught!" "god goten Goku is gonna be proud of you!" May says. "hey we should get going its getting late." i frown "ok wel bye guys !" "bye!" me and goten says going our seperate ways at leastill she them tomorrow. 

********Goten********

As im on my way home and I start to think that its so obvious that my two best friends like each other im so surprised that they dont even see it even dad and Vegeta knows.I'll just help them show their feelings to eachother. 

First victim...

May.

****************************************

hi guys so next chapter is gonna have goten having a talk with May about feelings

I wont be able to publish tomorrow im going paintballing and i have an appointment but ill try to update sooner

- Bugs_Bunnie