Forty-Four

**** May ****

I woke up and looked around to see Trunks by my side asleep. I glanced at the clock to see that its 12:57 pm. I slowly got out of bed and pulled the covers over Trunks' shivering body. I slowly walked into the bathroom and filled a bucket of warm water, carrying it into Trunks' room and carefully put his hand into the bucket. I walk back into the bathroom and close the door and lock it. Wait for it...... "AHAHAHAHA!!!" I burst out laughing. You see, you when Trunks locked me outside of his room right? Well I decided to get him back by putting his hand in warm water. When his hand is in warm water he starts to pee himself. (Link on the side) So now im just gonna brush my teeth and wait for the results.

**

I finished brushing my teeth, washing my face, and tying up my hair into a messy bun. I walked into the room to see Trunks still asleep in a wet bed!!! I tried to hold in my laughter, but I failed "AHAHAHA!!!!!!! O-OH M-MY GOD!!!!!" I screamed in between laughter. Just then Trunks sat up instantly and just then Vegeta, Bulma, and Bulla came running in the room. "What happened??" Bulma asked and Vegeta looked at Trunks "Oh God!" Vegeta said and Bulma and Bulla looked at Trunks and started laughing "What are you guys laughing at-" Trunks cut himself off and looked down. "What the- .....MAY!!!!" Trunks yelled and I bit my lip to refrain myself from laughing "hmm?" I smiled "You.... did this didnt you?" He asked and I grinned from ear to ear.

"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't" I said. "You did." he said glaring at me "Proof? show me the evidence..." I said doing some hand gestures with my hand. "This is your mug full of warm water..." Trunks pointed out. "and you are the one who told me about this prank and the only one besides me who knew." Trunks continued. "...... Alright alright you caught me." I said and he smiled proudly knowing that he won this battle. "Trunks... Sweetheart? ....C-can you go take a shower and change your pants...?" Bulma asked trying to hold in her laugh. Trunks growled.

"Yeah,yeah, I know since i have piss all over myself." he looked down at his pants

"Trunks, I think you have a little something on your pants." I teased and he glared at me, but smiled right after.

"Want a hug?" Trunks asked and my eyes widened

"um... No. but thanks for the offer Trunks!" I shouted as I ran behind Vegeta and as trunks was heading towards me and Vegeta

Vegeta yelled "what the hell are you doing get away from me you filthy sayian! you just peed yourself. I dont want you coming towards me!" and I giggled

"your father's right trunks go change in a nice new pair of clothes and go change your sheets." Bulma said and Trunks muttered inconsiderate words walking off. I smiled triumphantly and checked the time.

1:30 pm.

I had to go and meet up with Hailey to find my clone, great... I sighed and took out a some black skinny sweats with a red long sleeve striped shirt, then I left looking for that little clone of mine.

**** Trunks ****

Once I changed my sheets and clothes, putting them in my dirty laundry I walked out of my room and into the living room to find mom and dad but no May.

where the hell did she go?

I couldn't feel he life presence so I couldn't clearly locate where she was. "where's May?" I asked and they both shrugged their shoulders, not saying anything, avoiding direct eye contact. I looked at them suspiciously and dad slowly looked over making sure I was looking and I glared at him and he quickly looked away grinning.

something's not right, I know for a fact that my dad, the prince of all sayians never grins at me and anyone.

what the hell is going on?

**** May ****

As me and Hailey spend almost a half an hour looking for that little brat who almost killed me, but then again she saved my life so I shouldn't be calling her a brat, more like.... friend? hero? I don't know. Clone. yeah, clone. Anyways! off topic as we were searching all over the place for her I bumped into a girl with a big hat, nice blue sundress, and red glasses. we both accidentally collapsed on the floor knocking off her glasses and hat in the process. I picked up her hat and glasses and handed it to the girl. as I handed it to the girl I looked at her face and noticed that it was.......

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! long time no update huh? I am deeply truly sorry that I haven't been updating in a really long time but I will get back on track soon. I have just been dealing with an issue, you see I have gone into deep depression and I haven't been myself, but I've decided that I should stop being depressed and should enjoy every moment in life because life is too short to be sad and depressed. so yeah I hope you all can continue sticking by my side.

bye! ~ Lola_Bunnie