Chapter twelve

************* May ************

I come home to see it perfectly fine I take in a deep breath and exhale. "Ah it's great be back." I say to myself. I walk in to find it pretty dusty so I open the window to let the dust freely fly away in thin air.

****** 4 hours later ******

House clean

Check

Food in fridge

Check

All beds made

Check

All materials needed 

Check

Clothes

Check

Ok so I got everything needed for me and Tammy. Now all I have to do is wait till my birthday.

** 2 hours later **

Argh i'm so bored, oh wait I forgot my date with Timmy. Where though? and what time? Eh i'll just get ready first then i'll go back to Capsule Corp to see if he came by.

I rushed towards my closet and decided to wear my dark blue jean with my white floral top with my black flats. I went into my bathroom and took a shower.

Once I got out I slapped on my outfit and tied up my hair into a ponytail. 

I locked the door and headed back to Capsule Corp.

* At CC = Capsule Corp *

I knock on the door and it opens to reveal Goten. "Hi Goten" I say waving "Hey May so where you going at this time?" he asked and I looked at phone to see that its 6:57 pm "oh um I have a date tonight." I say "What! whats his name? where does he live? i'll make him cry if he hurts you."Goten says clenching his hands into fists while I laugh at his over protectiveness "ok first his name is Timmy, but I call him Tim. Second i'm no stalker so I don't know where he lives and third I can take care of myself and fourth can I come in?" I ask since we were talking in front of the door "oh yeah come in." he says opening the door more wide so I can come in. "Goten who's at the door?" I heard Trunks say "Me." I said "Oh hi May so wha-.......wow um where you going?" "a date." I say "Oh with that Timmy kid?" Trunks says wait how did he know about Tim. "He came by." He said "how di-" I say but get cut off "I read your facial expression." Trunks said answering my question "Oh so did he say anything?" I asked "umm he wanted to know what time and where." He said "Oh well I can just follow his life force and meet him there. Kay thanks bye guys!" I say running out of the door and flying to where Timmy was.

************* Trunks *************

Wow she looked hot! "Trunks stop drooling!" Goten says I look down and I am drooling I grab a napkin and wipe it off. "God Trunks if you like May that much then dump Kelly's ass and ask out May  before its too late and then she'll move on and probably marry that Timmy guy. I don't like him" Goten said and scrunches his face in disgust "dude you didn't even see him." I say laughing at the way he made that disgusted face "Sooo I don't need to see him all I need is his name. I just have a bad feeling about this "Timmy" guy if thats his real name but seriously go after her and get away from your wicked ugly ass girlfriend no offense." Goten says and he did have a point what would happen if she did move on and if I still love May? But then again she thought that Kelly wasn't human its so confusing! I run say smy hands through my hair fustrated and I can tell that Goten noticed. "Whats up?" he asked "well today I caught May fighting Kelly and when I mean fighting I mean fist fighting. And I saw May throw Kelly to the ground but I caught her. And I started to screamat May telling her that she could have killed Kelly in super sayian form and it was strange that Kelly only had one little scrath on her cheek. Then May kept telling me crazy things like "Kelly's no human!" and like "she a tuffleand she's trying to destroy everything thats living! she's trying to get revenge on the sayians first then other innocent people!" but I just ignored her and didn't believe her." I told Goten "Well why didn't you believe her cause I surely do! listen May is very powerful even in her normal state if May was in super sayian form then she definatly could have killed a human and like you said when May hit her it only gave Kelly a little scratch so its true that Kelly''s a tuffle alien! wait where is Kelly right now?" Goten says frightened "um with my dad oh.... SHIT SHE'S GOING AFTER US ONE BY ONE!" I yelled shit why didn't I listen to May wait May that means that she's in trouble too "Goten go tell everyone everything and tell them to look for Vegeta because he's the second closest to May and he's Kelly's first victim and i'm going to get May." I said running off. "Alright see ya later." "bye." 

then I blasted off to find the one that I never stopped loving my one and true love.

May 

 ******************************

Hoped you like it <3

- Bugs_Bunnie