Chapter eleven

****** May *****

Maybe I should just forget about Trunks. Yeah just exclude these feelings for him and just move on, he has a girlfriend and he believes her and not me. While i was walking I bumped into someone which made me disturb me from my thoughts.

"oh i'm sorry." a man with a nice voice said. "oh its ok its not like you hurt me or anything." I said finally looking up to see a cute guy about my age and a bit taller than I am with light brown eyes and brown hair like mine. "umm I-I-I'm gonna go now." I say stuttering "wait I know this is sudden but would you like to hang out with me today?" "uh sure the names May." I say sticking out my hand "Timmy, but you can call me Tim."  Tim says gladly shaking it. "so um where would you like to go?" Tim asked and I shrugged "I don't really know um does a movie sound ok?" I asked and he nodded "sounds perfect, May." He said smiling.

Maybe I should move on and hanging out with Timmy might be the solution to my problem.

We walked into the theater and decided to watch The Sinister.

Throughout the whole movie he didn't pull any moves on me. Hm smart guy, all we did was just cuddled there with each other, but can you blame me I hate how they show pop ups it scares the crap out of me. Every time when I would get scared Tim would be there for me.

Sadly the movie ended and we had to break apart from the cuddle. Soon we walked outside and decided to take a walk. "So tell me about yourself May." Tim says "well ok Timmy Wimmy." I say baby like "Oh so is that my new nickname tiny May?" Tim says "Maybe and hey! I am not tiny you just happened to be taller than me." I said "what ever satisfies you." Tim say  "and whats that suppose to mean?" I say raising an eyebrow "Oh nothing." He says laughing and I roll my eyes. "well I better get back to Capssule Corp I have some stuff to do bye Timmy!" I say walking into Capsule Corp "see you later May and maybe you could go on a date with me?." Tim says "sounds great to me bye!" I say waving and he waves back walking off.

I walk into the living room and shut the door. "what's got you smiling?" Trunks asked "huh? oh nothing." I say walking into my room to get my stuff back. Once I got all my stuff I was getting ready to go back to my real home. "bye May see you later." Trunks said and I nodded. 

I put my two index finger on my forehead and went back home.

Ah home sweet home.

*********** Trunks ***********

I walked back into the living room to continue watching my tv show until there was a knock on the door I got up and opened the door to reveal a guy me and May's age and he's a bit taller than I am like about two inches taller? "Hi my name's Timmy. Is May here I was going to ask her what time I should pick her up for our date. Is she here?" Tim asked

Once I heard those two words it made my blood boil ' our date ' "um no she just left." I say as calm as I could be "oh well if she comes back can you tell her that I was here?" he asked and I nodded "great thanks uhh......" he said trying to figure out my name "Trunks." I say "oh well nice meeting you Trunks bye!" and with that he walked off.

I.

Do.

Not.

Like.

That.  

 Guy.

 *********************************

O_o

Someone's jelly

Sorry for the short chapter next chapter i'm gonna dedicate it to SonOmar

peace bunnie out

- Bugs_Bunnie <3