Twenty-Six

** May **

It's been ten minutes since I talked to Goku and his power suddenly spiked up. Then I noticed that I could feel my hands and I stopped coughing and screaming in agony. I opened my eyes and sat up straight. I then felt something on top of my hand.

I looked down to see Trunks' hand on mine while he was sleeping with his head on top of his other arm and his arm on my bed. I smiled and got up. Wow I recover very quickly. I slowly pulled my hand off of Trunks' hand and made my way to the other side to face Trunks. "Hey, babe" I whispered and his eyes shot open almost instantly. "May! your alright! hey you need to get some rest your still sick." he said with his voice full of concern. "Trunks im fine. Don't worry." I said reassuringly, but he didn't listen. Instead he did something that he thought would keep me in bed and something that I would be mad at him for he... called my parents.

"Kimmy! Tony! May's awake and she wants to leave!" Trunks screamed for the top of his lungs. "Trunks!!! what he fuck!!!" I yelled "It was the only way to make you stay and rest." Trunks explained and I just looked away. Soon enough my parents came into the room with handful of chips, cookies, and water, right when I was about to leave.

My mom dropped all the stuff in her hands and pulled me back into the room when I opened the window to escape. "Oh no you don't! May your staying in bed you need some rest." Mom said "But don't you think I had enough sleep?" I reasoned

"nope."

"but mom!"

"No butts!" mom said a bit louder.

"Hehe.... butts." I said.

'Yeah way to act mature May' I thought to myself and I heard Goten, Gohan, Jamie, dad, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Trunks, and Pan stiffle a laugh.

"Thank you Trunks for telling me." Mom said

"Yeah... thanks Trunks." I mocked

"May listen i'm sorry its just that I dont want you to get hurt. If you didn't know that there are three tuff-"

"Get hurt?!?! Goku, Piccolo and YOUR dad is out there risking their lives and all you care about is ME getting hurt?!?!" I screamed

He looked down looking guilty.

"Kim don't you think May should help Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta?" Dad asked.

"Yeah! and I could help too!" Jame said

Finally some people actually on my side on this one.

"NO!" Chi-Chi, Bulma, and mom shouted.

Then I sensed a powerful power level greater than mine coming our way. A huge blast then came towards the hospital building. I jumped outside and deflected the blast. Wow! it felt great fighting again.

"May! get inside! your gonna get hurt!" Trunks yelled and I just ignored him.

I turned to face Dopey. Then Jame flew up to me knowing exactly what I was thinking....

Fusion Time!!

but wait what happened to Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo?

*** Goku ***

After I finished consuming the spirit bomb my power spiked. Piccolo and Vegeta was laying on the ground unconsciously. I was about to start launching myself forward to fight Dopey, but he stopped me with only three words

"Time to go."

With that he flew away leaving there confused.

"time to go?" I asked myself. Then it hit me I sensed May's life force. He's after May!

I looked at Piccolo and Vegeta. Then I picked them up and instant transmitted to the hospital. Once we got there the was a person..... a girl..... a sayian girl fighting Dopey, but who?

I never reconised the face, but then again she looks so familiar. "Dad!" Gohan shouted from the hospital building. I turned around and gave Piccolo to Gohan and Vegeta to Trunks. "Who's that?" I asked pointing to the teenage girl fighting Dopey "her name's Jay. May and Jamie did fusion." Gohan said setting Piccolo gently down as same for Trunks.

*picture of Jay on the side.*

"Man our girlfriends look hot together in fusion, don't you think Trunks?" Goten said and he nodded.

I rolled my eyes. "So Goten do you wanna do fusion and help out our ladies?" Trunks suggested and he nodded. They stood in position "Fuusion H-" They were about to complete the dance until I tackled Goten and Gohan tackled Trunks to the ground. They stood up brushing them selves off. "What the hell! what was that for?!?" they screamed. "For getting in May and Jamie's way. Listen if you join the fight then your just going to worry them. And distract them." Gohan reasoned and I nodded in agreement.

"But I wanna help!" Goten whined

"Me too!" Trunks also whining.

"well too bad! if you want to save everyone then just stay out of Jamie's and May's fight for now. Alright?" I said and they nodded.

We turned to where to fighting was taking place.

*** Jay ***

Fighting Dopey was way too easy. I was beating him into a bloody pulp.

That was until......

We separated.

Shit.

*************************************************

Hi!!!! so what did you think?

Please follow, vote, comment, and etc.

I love you all!! <3

- Lindsay