Thirty-Three

OK so if you guys are confused of who Trina is, she is a human not a sayian. She knows about the sayian race and she can fly and shoot KI blasts like Krillin, but she isn't a sayian. Also she's Jamie and May's best friend.

- Lindsay / Bugs_Bunnie 

 **** May **** 

I wake up in a very comfy bed. I look around to see that i'm in Trunks' room, but Trunks isn't here. Where'd he go?  

I walk out of trunks' room and into the bathroom and do my daily routine. (Shower, Hair, and teeth) 

**

I exited the bathroom and on my way into the kitchen. As I was on my way to the bathroom I past the gravity room, memorizing how Vegeta would always ask me for help or if I could train with him. I smiled at the thought and I felt a tear make its way down my cheek. Right then Trunks came and saw the tear on my cheek. "Hey you alright?" he asked "i'm fine." I lied "No your not. May come on whats wrong." Trunks said bringing me into his room.

We entered his room and laid on his bed. "Now tell me. Whats wrong." Trunks said facing me and I faced him. "I just miss Vegeta and his stubbornness." I said and tears started to form in my eyes. Trunks laughed and scooted closer and hugged me. "It's OK. I miss my dad too." he said and I hugged him back. I got up and looked at the clock to see it read  11:00 am. "hey do you want to see your dad?" I asked and he got up as well. "how?" he asked and I stood up and held my index finger up high. "Instant Transmission!" I said loud and proud and Trunks  laughed. "Yeah sure." He got up and I kissed him passionately . "I'm sorry." Trunks said once we pulled away. "For what?" I asked "For breaking up with you. I thought you were cheating on me and you used training with my dad as an excuse. So I guess I just got so angry and I guess I snapped. And it was my fault the my dad died and that Goku got injured because of Broly and that you got hurt. If we didn't break up all of this wouldn't have happened and-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. Then we pulled away looking into each others eyes. 

"Its not your fault. Don't beat yourself up for it. I love you." I said and he smiled. "I love you too. Always and forever." Trunks said intwining our fingers. We instant transmitted to the Kai planet. Knowing Vegeta he would go somewhere, where he needs to train and The Kai planet is where he progresses the most.

We arrive to see Old Kai under a tree sleeping while Kabito Kai is cooking... soup? with the biggest pot I have ever seen. It can probably fill two Goku's. I look around to see Vegeta! he's grinding some coffee. I smiled knowing that I told him and Golu to keep on grinding coffee ntil I say to stop. I attacked Vegeta with a hug. We fell off the coffee grinder and on the floor. "What the?!-" I cut him off. "Vegeta!! I missed you so much!" I say finally letting the tears I kept back go. "May? Shh its ok." Vegeta said trying to sooth me and it worked. I wiped away my tears and smiled. "So I heard you ascended again! did Kakarote ascend as well?" Vegeta asked getting up aand I do the same and I shook my head "No." I replied "Alright then now tell me... HOW DID YOU ASCEND?!" Vegeta asked desparate to know. "Honestly, I don't know, I'm actually trying to find out myself." I said. "Oh." Vegeta said. "Oh yeah you can stop grinding coffee now,b ut Goku on the other hand still has to continue grinding. I'll train you starting tomorrow. If thats ok with Trunks." I said turning around facing him and he nodded. 

I walked up to Trunks and dragged him towards his dad. They looked at each other and smiled, but said nothing. "Well... are you guys going to talk?" I asked and chuckled. "Uh. Yeah." Trunks said "OK well i'll give you guys some privacy while I go talk to Kabito Kai." I said and kissed Trunks on the cheek.

I walk over to Kabito Kai to leave Trunks and Vegeta in their conversation.

**** Trunks ****