Forty-Two

• Dedicated to Everyone that stuck by my side writing this story

**** May ****

I woke up and glanced at the clock. It read 6:00 am and I got ready for school. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt with black flats. I ran in the bathroom and took a 15 minutes shower. Once I finished I blow dried my light brown hair and tied it up in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and ate and apple. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to see that its 6:37 am. Wow I still have almost an hour left till school starts. I instant transmitted myself into Trunks' room to see my boyfriend still sleeping. I put my bag on the floor and crawled next to Trunks. I wasn't sure if he was still awake or  it was an instinct, but he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. 

"Babe?" I said and he buried head in the crook of m neck "Mm?" He mumbled "You gotta get up." I said "I don't want to." I chuckled "Fine. Then no kisses for you." I teased. Then he lifted his head up "You wouldn't." He said "I would." I said climbing out of bed. Then I stood in front of his bed making kissing noises. "Fine i'm up! i'm up!" Trunks said climbing out of bed, only in his boxers and I walked up to him "Nice abs." I said tracing his abs with my fingers. "thanks." Trunks replied smirking. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. I quickly peck his lips and ran out of the room. "get ready first!" I yelled. "Awe that's it!?! That was not a proper kiss!" he whined and I sat upside down on the couch. "Gotta get ready first!" I said and I heard him groan.

About 10 minutes later Trunks came out in the living room wearing a green GI he use to wear when he was little. I guess he bought a larger one. "I remember that GI" I pointed out "Oh really?" Trunks asked "Yup you wore it when we were little." I said and he nodded. "So that kiss?" Trunks asked. I leaned up and kissed him. The sparks still shooting up and down my body. I always loved that feeling when I kissed Trunks. I pulled away out of breath "I love you." I said "I love you too." he replied. He ran in the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit bowl. "Want one?" he asked and I shook my head "No thanks I already ate before I came." I said and he nodded. We walked into Trunks' room and got our bags. Then we walked to school talking about anything really. 

**** Speaking Telapathically ****

"Goku! remember! watch Pan when shes in school!" I told him 

"I know May. I am." He replied 

"Ok well bye!" I happily said

"Bye!" he said

*********

Me and Trunks walked in hand in hand until we had to go our separate ways for the day. "I love you." I said "I love you too" Trunks said and quickly pulled me in for a kiss "Get to class kids!" A teacher yelled and we pulled away and we headed to our homeroom.

**** Pan ****

So grandpa was watching me for the day. Great. Just great. He's probably gonna embarrass me. I know that May sent him, but i'm a big girl now! I can handle myself. Someone interrupted my thoughts by tapping my shoulder. "What?" I snapped. I look up to see 15.

Perfect. Just Perfect.

I flew back and into a fighting stance. I quickly glance out the window to see grandpa and Vegeta fight 13. I ran outside to where Grandpa was and turned super. I haven't turned super in a long time. May has to train me some time. "another super sayian huh?" 15 asked "Pan get inside we'll handle them" Mr. Piccolo said "But why?!?!" I asked "Just Go!!" Vegeta, Grandpa, and Mr. Piccolo yelled. I nodded and ran back inside and turned back into my normal form."What are you doing Pan? get back in class sweetheart." Mrs. Prinski said and I went back to class.

I already know that today is going to be hectic.

**** May ****

It was lunch and i'm guessing that everyone forgot about the farting incident because no one really teased me and that's great! So it was Trunks. Me. Jamie. and Trina sitting next to each other and across from us was Goten, Bulla, and Marron. "So what are we gonna do? You know. About the androids."  Bulla asked, whispering the last part "Well i'm gonna find out where their hiding first. Then we all gotta figure out why they are taking pieces of our DNA. Maybe i'll call Nate and-"Trunks cut me off "Who's this Nate guy? Huh?" Trunks asked "Is someone jealous?" Trina asked "No! I'm just wondering who Nate. So May who's Nate? Huh?" He asked me and "An old friend of mine." I said truthfully and he scoffed "Sure he is.." Trunks said . "What's your problem Trunks? If I said that he's just a friend. Then he's just a friend." I said. "Sure." Trunks said obviously not believing me. Just then the bell rang telling us to go to our last class for the day.